collapse

Author Topic: Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
From:  http://www.eutimes.net/2013/10/pentagon-warns-to-expect-radical-change-in-us-government-soon/

A highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) warning to expect a “radical change” in the government of the United States, possibly within the next fortnight, based on information they have received from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon.

According to this MoFA bulletin, GRU intelligence assests were notified by their Pentagon counterparts this past week that President Barack Obama is preparing to invoke the powers given to him under 50 USC Chapter 13 to hold that various American States are now in a “state of insurrection” thus allowing him to invoke the National Emergencies Act under 50 USC § 1621 and invoke the highly controversial “continuity of government” plan for the United States allowing him, in essence, to rule with supreme powers.

Specifically, this bulletin says, Obama will invoke 50 USC § 212 that states: “ the President shall have declared by proclamation that the laws of the United States are opposed, and the execution thereof obstructed, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings”

The specific laws being opposed by these “combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings,” that Obama will outline in his reasoning’s for declaring a state of emergency, this bulletin continues, are the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), otherwise known as Obamacare.

The NDAA is opposed by many US States, this bulletin says, with California joining Alaska and Virginia this past week in passing a law making it illegal to be enforced in their territory, and with many other States, also, preparing to do the same.

The specific portions of the NDAA law being opposed by these US States allows for the indefinite detention without charges or trial of all American citizens and allows for their assassination should Obama order it.

The PPACA (Obamacare) law is, likewise, opposed by over half of the US States and has led to an American “shutdown” this past week that has closed 15% of their government, but has left fully 85% of it still open.

To the specific “combinations too powerful” Obama will cite in his declaration of National Emergency as being needed to be defeated by extraordinary measures, the MoFA says, is a faction of the US House of Representatives popularly known as the Republican Tea Party whom the President and his allies have likened to “hostage takers” and “political terrorists.”

More at link.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

Re: Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:44:08 am »
With just a few more days to go, something is going to happen, Either sign the bill or fight,  I watched a news clip this morning about the US check writing, They said that they have to get loans to cover the checks written because they have no idea on the balance. The loans back up the checks.

So they can snoop into every single charater we write, know every step people make but can' balance the checkbook. Wow. There has to be some changes. I just hope he does not decide to use his drones on us. That would start a lot of big problems if US politicians started to get marked.

In my life I have never seen so many stated turn their backs on DC. State rights still are more powerful but we will see hat happens next. Who will fold first.....

Why he does not just say, OK, forget the care right now, we will work on it again and go back to work. Why are they tearing the country apart?

What happens if we default? Does China come in and collect? We owe them how many trillions now? They will have to auction off half the country to pay the bills.

deuem

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 09:58:13 am »
What happens if we default? Does China come in and collect? We owe them how many trillions now? They will have to auction off half the country to pay the bills.
Why would it be necessary to sell half the country?  Why pay any of these "debts" back.

I'll stand for office.  I pledge to stop paying back these debts to all the private bankers.  F-U-C-K them.  I will use that money to buy big oil, rail, roads, water supply, big pharma and all medical care.  I will set up a NAtional bank and print money on behalf of all.  I will run it all for the benefit of the many without taking a cent in profit.

Does that scare you?

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 10:02:57 am »
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

Sorcha Faal reports sometimes appear on conspiracy forums such as Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions, often after being republished by other websites (such as the European Union Times).

I've run into Sorcha Faal stuff before and not once has it ever panned out in the short, medium, or long run.  Just sayin'.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 10:21:45 am »
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

I've run into Sorcha Faal stuff before and not once has it ever panned out in the short, medium, or long run.  Just sayin'.

I disagree - I've been cross referencing Sorcha Faal with current events over the last two years - since the origin of the reports peaked my interest.

I agree the reports subject matter rarely comes to pass in such an alarming manner as projected.

However the reports always do relate to events we only hear about in a diluted manner some months later..

So not very obvious.

For this reason - I am interested in the origin - even if it's disinfo, equipped with that knowledge, it can aid in other area's - if recognised.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:23:17 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 10:39:48 am »
I disagree - I've been cross referencing Sorcha Faal with current events over the last two years - since the origin of the reports peaked my interest.

I agree the reports subject matter rarely comes to pass in such an alarming manner as projected.

However the reports always do relate to events we only hear about in a diluted manner some months later..

So not very obvious.

For this reason - I am interested in the origin - even if it's disinfo, equipped with that knowledge, it can aid in other area's - if recognised.

I feel more or less the same way about Ancient Aliens, truth be told.  Most people seem to think that the usual suspects from that series are cranks, but at the same time, I find that they are willing to talk about subjects which academia isn't, and which do have validity, even if their central thesis is false.

As one example, I think that the idea that the Great Pyramid was a tomb, needs a lot more discussion.  The main reason why, is because KV5 and the other underground tombs, all had very consistent features; which included, among other things, hieroglyphics all over the place.  Internally, the GP literally has none.

I could accept mainstream archaeology's claim that a body wasn't found there, because it was looted in antiquity before we could get there.  That's fine; we know looting happened often, although it was usually within the first two decades of a tomb's closure. 

What I can't accept, however, is that a tomb not only has no body, but also has not even a hint of any of the other material that was always buried with a Pharoah, including no hieroglyphics.  If a tomb gets looted, the hieroglyphics on the walls are not going to get removed.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 10:45:28 am »

So not very obvious.

No, that's cool.  At least you are aware the author is of questionable character and motivation.

Fruitbat

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 10:50:18 am »
And that my friends is what is all about, "character and motivation".

FB.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 10:53:39 am »
And that my friends is what is all about, "character and motivation".

FB.

Lest we judge Sorcha too heavily, however, I must point out from my own experience, how easy it is to crash and burn psychologically.  This world really is not a pleasant place at the current time, and to be reminded of that, constantly, day, after day, after day, really takes its' toll on a person.  I can attest to that.

That's the reason why I've sounded so angry and objectionable here at times; as I wrote earlier, it's the level of despair I've been experiencing.  Maybe Sorcha is the same.  She might have cracked up under the strain.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 11:09:41 am »
There is no Sorcha Faal  She is a He :P

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 11:14:25 am »
A "Mr. David Booth", to be exact.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 11:17:14 am »
Mea culpa in failing to run this down to source.  Did not realize We were talking Sorcha.

Yeah, Sorcha seems to report truths that She then blows all out of proportion.  I wonder when She will be used to tell full truth and no One will believe because it IS Sorcha Faal.  Hmmmm.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 11:29:54 am »
A "Mr. David Booth", to be exact.
He doesn't make the "Anonymous" videos too does he? ???  :o

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 11:42:15 am »
Mea culpa in failing to run this down to source.  Did not realize We were talking Sorcha.

Yeah, Sorcha seems to report truths that She then blows all out of proportion.  I wonder when She will be used to tell full truth and no One will believe because it IS Sorcha Faal.  Hmmmm.

Boy who cries wolf syndrome.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 12:41:08 pm »
Boy who cries wolf syndrome.

Exactly.  If there ever is a REAL shooting that was not staged by TPTB, We will still think it's psyop.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]