collapse

Author Topic: Planet size object approaching earth within a month.  (Read 13844 times)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Planet size object approaching earth within a month.
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:35:44 pm »

I listened as this was on another forum, thanks our skywatcher.  I wouldn't be surprised this year if something like this happens, but nothing I can do about it if it does.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xya4jyy8RCs[/youtube]
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: Planet size object approaching earth within a month.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 03:19:52 pm »
Interesting discussion biggles. Time line is pretty close, so this we will know about, one way or the other fairly quickly.

One obvious "boo-boo" in the discussion -  one of the guys was speaking to the distance this object would be when passing the earth - stated to be up to 10 earth diameters distance. He then goes on to say that would be about a quarter of a million miles, since the "earth has a diameter of about 24,000 miles".

Well, the fact is, the diameter of the Earth is about 8,000 miles, and not 24,000. So this thing (if it exists) would pass within 80,000 miles of this old Earth. That's pretty close isn't it, for something like this?

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:33:27 pm »
I had a dream, it was so realistic, I walked outside and looked up and saw this in the sky...

And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 04:26:53 pm »
Marshall Masters was predicting Planet X to arrive for the last few years...

I would think if there was anything that it would be severely highlighted on his website...

At the moment hes referring to December 2012...

http://yowusa.com/

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 04:59:46 pm »
I had a dream, it was so realistic, I walked outside and looked up and saw this in the sky...

Greetings:

Rrrrrright... :o

... and you snapped that shot with your Brownie    ;)

and uploaded immediately for our edification and enjoyment... 8)

If you please, a description of that 'unique' photograph.    ???

Thanking you in advance.

Peace Love Light

tfw   

Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 05:30:55 pm »
Greetings:

Rrrrrright... :o

... and you snapped that shot with your Brownie    ;)

and uploaded immediately for our edification and enjoyment... 8)

If you please, a description of that 'unique' photograph.    ???

Thanking you in advance.

Peace Love Light

tfw   

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Sure, I took it with my dream camera!  lol

I created that pic awhile back after my dream just to show what I had seen.  It was a very clear, realistic dream and in it I had a sense that something else had moved into the solar system and was between the Earth and the Sun and was the size and position in the pic I created.  Maybe I spend too much time on the internet reading about planet x and such!   ::)
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 05:54:19 pm »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 10:33:54 pm »
In the short interview I posted I dont believe I heard the word Nibiru; but at the same time the earth is supposed to be heading into the centre of the galaxy? around about this time I think so I wouldnt be surprised that some sort of object didnt travel close to earth.  Which even if it was 80,000 miles out or closer would have a major effect down here.

Even if I can't get to buy my coffee, cigarettes and chocolate there will be bloody hell to pay by me alone, cuz I will go nuts then; evenmore so than I am already. >:(

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 10:42:30 pm »
The interview in the video is Cliff High and John Moore, not sure who John Moore is but he had contacts telling him not to go public with this or his car might blow up with him in it. ???

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 10:45:50 pm »
Hmmm, has anyone else taken images of this object which clearly is able to be seen with the naked eye?

I sungaze morning and evening for months now, and havent seen anything even close to this level of clarity.

Ill be getting the filters out for the t-scope, and looking for this thing...

Any ideas where we should be looking and at what times for the Southeast US anyone?

Should I unhook the boat from the trailer and sit in it or not?

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 12:44:06 am »
Hmmm, has anyone else taken images of this object which clearly is able to be seen with the naked eye?

I sungaze morning and evening for months now, and havent seen anything even close to this level of clarity.

Ill be getting the filters out for the t-scope, and looking for this thing...

Any ideas where we should be looking and at what times for the Southeast US anyone?

Should I unhook the boat from the trailer and sit in it or not?

Cheers!

Apparently it is supposed to be coming in from the south.  Now I am in oz, the southern most part; so I am thinking would we able to see it because we're down south.

BTW, the dates given were from 16th August to 26 September I think.

And one wonders when you hear about those martial law roundups that this could be a reason for it.

Just speculating on stuff here.

If it even looks something is coming I will be at the supermarket first thing to make sure I get my coffee and other necessities like cigarettes and chocolate...............oh and lots of cat food for my partner (in avatar), that's a must.  :P

deuem

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 01:19:20 am »
Just for fun, I took that photo of the sun and object into CAD and calculated some data. Using the size of the moon as they said in the video, the object would be 3,572,000 km or 2,219,537 miles away from Earth at the time of the photo. If using the speed of Earths rotation around the Sun as an average speed ( 6,000+ miles per hour ) It would take about 13 days to get here from the time of the photo.  So if the photo was taken today or yesterday it would be around the right size and distance for the picture to be here on the 17th. I have no idea about the 26th of September, which would mean it is going very slow, only about 2,300 mph.

They also stated that the distance would be from 5 to 10 Earths. Ok the moon is 6+ So it is around the same distance which could cause a problem for the moon. Depending on what the object was made of, would change things a lot. If it were just a big rock or a solid metal ball. The gravity and affects on Earth would change. The worst thing being, Hit the Moon. Either a rock or metal ball, it would take it out completely if a head on happened. Even a glancing blow might send it out of orbit.

If it was on the outside of 7 to 10 Earths the affects would be a lot less and maybe not even noticeable if it were just a rock. A lot would depend on where the moon was at the time of passing orbits.

With the photo they posted the Object is not coming out of the South but the East or West depending on where you are. The photo looks like it was taken on Earth looking at the sun. Not from space. If you had that photo from space looking down on the Sun the object would miss us by over 2 million miles. Now if they had said it will pass us on the southern side of the Equator that would be better. It is not coming in from the south but passing on the south is OK to say. These guys also got a lot of numbers mixed up in the interview so who knows why, nerves or brain dead?

If it is coming in from the Sun it would be hard to see and you would need to block out the sun to photograph the shadow of the object. At night time you would be unable to see it because it is on the suns side and not the dark side. So you could only see it in the daytime for sure. Mid day would work.

If this object was coming out of the South as stated and the photo is faked then no one would see it till it passed us. Unless you want to go to Antarctica!

Ok, fun over!!  Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 01:36:38 pm »
Great breakdown, D! I do wonder if this is another youtube smoke blowing affair, and although we hear two voices who are supposedly people we know, how do we know without video that they are the ones speaking?

Also, with the way this thing sat still for the video camera, it wasnt moving that fast, and it wouldne cover the AU by August 17th.

93 million miles at least from us, and who knows how far back from the sun it was when videoed, let alone if the anomaly was real.

Personally I would think something like that would be a craft or ship of some kind, and its apparent static position is telling of it being something other than an asteroid or planet...and why is the video so short?

If I found something like that, the camera would be running constantly and there wouldbe a live feed online until the ptb took it out.

Mysterious...yes...convincing...not yet...but I have stocked up on Tequila and Gasoline to the tune of one case, and four hundred gallons!LOL!

And the boat is now unhooked from the trailer and fueled up...guns cleaned and dried food prepared anyways, so dried beef on the boat during a boiling tsunami ocean event anyone? ;)

Hope we get some warning though, I want to make sure to grab my laptop and keep you guys informed from the front!Yeah right!

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 02:22:50 pm »
but at the same time the earth is supposed to be heading into the centre of the galaxy?

um no we are not heading for the center of the galaxy for a few billion year... :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »

Hey I got one of those too WOW... even has the ISS in it :D

French photographer Thierry Legault - Click for full size image
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:30:12 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]