collapse

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS 3 hrs ago Kim Jong Un: North Korea no longer needs nuclear tests,  (Read 3137 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Kim Jong Un: North Korea no longer needs nuclear tests, state-run media reports
By Sophie Jeong, Will Ripley and Euan McKirdy, CNN

Updated 2:27 AM ET, Sat April 21, 201

Kim Jung Un Gives up nuclear program  A HUGE WIN fro Donald Trump

Seoul, South Korea (CNN)North Korea says its quest for nuclear weapons is "complete" and it "no longer needs" to test its weapons capability, a significant development ahead of diplomatic engagement with both South Korea and the United States.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Saturday that "under the proven condition of complete nuclear weapons, we no longer need any nuclear tests, mid-range and intercontinental ballistic rocket tests, and that the nuclear test site in northern area has also completed its mission," as quoted by the state-run KCNA news agency.
The announcement appears to signify a remarkable change in policy for Kim, following a relentless pursuit of nuclear and ballistic weapons as a means to ensure his regime's survival -- although some analysts remain skeptical, pointing out that Kim hasn't tested a missile since last November.
The news comes just six days before a meeting between Kim and South Korean President Moon Jae-in, a precursor to a much-anticipated planned encounter between Kim and US President Donald Trump, expected to take place at the end of May or beginning of June.
It also comes just weeks after the North Korean leader met Chinese President Xi Jinping on his first official trip outside his country.
The US and South Korea welcomed the news, which they said was a sign of progress and a promising start to upcoming talks.
"North Korea has agreed to suspend all Nuclear Tests and close up a major test site," Trump tweeted. "This is very good news for North Korea and the World - big progress! Look forward to our Summit."
[/size]

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/asia/north-korea-closes-nuclear-site/index.html

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Some time ago I had this idea that North Korea was doing all that nuclear bomb and missile tests to gather the knowledge and share it with South Korea when they reunite.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
He doesn't need to do any more tests, because he pissed himself when they appeared and said cut it out or Else.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
He doesn't need to do any more tests, because he pissed himself when they appeared and said cut it out or Else.
Hi biggles  8)

The thought of Kim Jong Un pissing down his leg is amusing; the question is, when who appeared? Not really sure who you are referring to...

8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 01:46:45 am by The Seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Well Trump did mention that if Kim declared war we would erase his country :P

Credit: The Associated Press
U.S. President Donald Trump and South Korean President Moon Jae-in toast at the start of a dinner at the Blue House in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017. Trump is on a five country trip through Asia traveling to Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

SEOUL, South Korea — President Donald Trump delivered a sharp warning to North Korea Wednesday, telling the rogue nation: "Do not underestimate us. And do not try us."

In a speech delivered hours after he aborted a visit to the heavily fortified Korean demilitarized zone due to bad weather, Trump said he had a message for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2017/11/trump_warns_north_korea_do_not_try_us

Trump’s fire and brimstone U.N. speech hands Abe a win on North Korea, but will victory be pyrrhic?

U.S. President Donald Trump’s fiery threat at the United Nations on Tuesday to “totally destroy” North Korea if the United States is forced to defend itself or its allies left much of East Asia reeling, though one clear benefactor has emerged: Shinzo Abe’s Japan.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/20/national/politics-diplomacy/trumps-fire-brimstone-u-n-speech-hands-abe-win-north-korea-will-victory-pyrrhic/#.WtxsBqinFqM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:05:36 am by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
If anyone's threats to Kim brought this about, it would have been Xi's, not Trump's.  The Chinese have already stated that an American invasion of North Korea would not be permitted; and that is not something which the American government can afford to ignore.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
If anyone's threats to Kim brought this about, it would have been Xi's, not Trump's.  The Chinese have already stated that an American invasion of North Korea would not be permitted; and that is not something which the American government can afford to ignore.
Petrus, if NK had started a conflict with US as Kim Jong Un had vowed to do, it would have lasted about 30 minutes before the survivors threw in the towel

invasion was not part of the game plan

8)
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

I am looking for any links with genuine earthquake data that may be out there? on the reported tunnel collapse at the NK underground nuclear detonation sites if anyone has any handy links or reports / articles please?

<this is the article on from Australia and other news outlets reported the very same - https://www.smh.com.au/world/tunnel-collapse-may-have-killed-200-after-north-korea-nuclear-test-reports-20171101-gzc8g8.html>

It seemed odd to me that after all the rhetoric and sabre rattling by Kim J , and all the evidence of the NK hardware launches, that after the mountain literally came down, we had a much meeker and milder Kim J wanting to hold peace talks and unification with SK - not that I believe that their will be peace talks with the US / others in the near future -

Cheers,

Fansongecho  8)

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Here are some news links for you, fans; as far as Kim being meeker, I have been told that the Chinese explained to him that Trump would wipe his country off the face of the earth so quickly that nothing could be done to stop it, once started...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4806082/north-korea-nuclear-base-collapses-killing-200-radioactive-leak-fears-latest-updates/

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korean-nuclear-test-site-tunnel-collapse-reportedly-kills-200-2017-10

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/a-tunnel-collapse-at-north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-may-have-killed-200-people/

seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

Actually that is NOT what China said :P

Beijing warns Pyongyang: You’re on your own if you go after the United States

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s aid if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned Friday — but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

The Global Times newspaper is not an official mouthpiece of the Communist Party, but in this case its editorial probably does reflect government policy, experts said.

The stern Chinese warning came as government leaders and politicians around the world urged calm after a series of threats and counterthreats by the U.S. and North Korean governments. The brinkmanship has spread jitters and weighed on global financial markets, which were down Friday for a fourth consecutive day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us/2017/08/11/a01a4396-7e68-11e7-9026-4a0a64977c92_story.html?utm_term=.e5160de1355f

China warns North Korea: You're on your own if you go after the US
SIMON DENYERLast updated 21:42, August 11 2017

Good speech by Trump here...  can't embed it

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/95714212/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Some time ago I had this idea that North Korea was doing all that nuclear bomb and missile tests to gather the knowledge and share it with South Korea when they reunite.

Actually my thought is that he did it to get noticed on the world stage...  Pull the tail of the Tiger... then when the Tiger turns to bite your head off, toss him a piece of meat and make peace...

It WORKED :P

As for kim's nuke program....

1)  THIS is his high tech missile launch control....

2) Two of his ICBM tests mysteriously over heated shortly after launch and exploded. I WON'T say Space laser :P

But then  that has been all over the news already this time :D

North Korean Missile Test Shot Down by an Airborne Laser System?

Timeline of North Korean Missiles “Failures” since April of 2017 when Recent Tensions began to Flare with the U.S.
Editors Note UPDATE 8/30/17 : Once again four North Korean missiles have “failed” in a row as the U.S. and South Korea conduct joint exercises this week. The first volley of missiles to “fail” included 3 intermediate range missiles with one blowing up just miles above the launch pad. The others blowing up consecutively minutes apart in the boost phase of the launch window. This once again fits the profile of an airborne laser system attack.

https://raptormanreports.com/2017/04/17/north-korean-missile-test-shot-down-by-an-airborne-laser-system/

US 'Star Wars' lasers bring down ballistic missile
• High-powered beams were mounted on plane
• Defence test success 30 years after Reagan plan

An infrared image released by the US department of defence shows the Missile Defence Agency's airborne laser destroying its target. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images

The US this week achieved a goal that has eluded it since Ronald Reagan's Star Wars programme by knocking out a ballistic missile using a high-powered laser beam mounted on a plane.

The successful test was carried out yesterday in California, the US Missile Defence Agency (MDA) said, making real what had previously been confined to the realms of science fiction.

The plane uses a combination of lasers to lock on to the missile and track its trajectory, and then bring it down with a ­single shot fired from the nose turret, all in less than 12 seconds.

According to analysts, the breakthrough could have an impact on the North Korean and Iranian missile programmes, forcing them to develop faster missiles and adopt measures to counter the laser beams.

The MDA said today: "The revolutionary use of directed energy is very attractive for missile defence, with the potential to attack multiple targets at the speed of light, at a range of hundreds of kilometres, and at a low cost per intercept attempt compared to current technologies."

Work on the laser weapons system has been under way in earnest for at least a decade, at a cost of more than $1bn. In the past, laser beams have been used successfully against stationary targets from stationary platforms, but in this test the beam was directed from a plane against a moving target, a much more challenging feat.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/feb/12/star-wars-laser-ballistic-missile

But like anything else on the internet It goes both ways LOL  Can we shoot them down?...  No we can't!...  Yes we can!... Japan can do it!... Why didn't Japan do it?... on and on  all the 'experts' giving opinions.

But he point is what was once conspiracy theory is now the buzz on mainstream news :P

GOOGLE SEARCH: North Korea missiles shot down

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Hi Z and The Seeker, great information/links both of you  :) :D :D so, place ya bets, do you think there will or wont be peace talks etc with the USA  President and Kim J??

I do genuinely believe the US has the capability to take out ICBM's - the US has spent billions on defence acknowledged, and you have lost trillions US$ over the last 18 years (that has been acknowledged) so yes you have a totally separate space program that has been up there since at least the 80's - if we look at Russia as it is now, and its sea, land and Air Force,  and its comparative spend on defence, it is no way a threat to the US or the world , in my honest and humble opinion, the story about China putting a leash on NK I do believe as well -

..  ok, next topic ...   :) :)

Steve Quayle and the Giants ...  I love this subject and boy can he talk!!

Fansongecho

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Hi Z and The Seeker, great information/links both of you  :) :D :D so, place ya bets, do you think there will or wont be peace talks etc with the USA  President and Kim J??
Supposedly there is a meeting to take place in June between the two; don't know if I would classify it as a "peace" talk; we shall see if it does take place, and the outcome of it...

I do genuinely believe the US has the capability to take out ICBM's - the US has spent billions on defence acknowledged,
The issue with all the money spent on defense and research is the gap between what they actually have and admit to having; the F117 NightHawk had been in mothballs for a decade before it ever saw service in the first Gulf War...I also was told by a good friend(now deceased) retired from the Air Force back in 2006 that the then current tech gap was 40 years; he stated "if you see or read about it being developed, it is already obsolete..."

and you have lost trillions US$ over the last 18 years (that has been acknowledged) so yes you have a totally separate space program that has been up there since at least the 80's -
Zorgon and John Lear proved there is a secret astronaut program many years ago,just as there is too much info regarding materials and components being manufactured in zero g that can't be being done on the ISS,so yeah, something is going on...

if we look at Russia as it is now, and its sea, land and Air Force,  and its comparative spend on defence, it is no way a threat to the US or the world , in my honest and humble opinion,
The Russians have always been our allies and friends, which makes one wonder about all the bullshit in the MSM; just a total smoke screen to keep people from looking behind the screen and seeing all the nefarious dealings and doings of the previous administration...

the story about China putting a leash on NK I do believe as well -
ya think?  8)

..  ok, next topic ...   :) :)

Steve Quayle and the Giants ...  I love this subject and boy can he talk!!

Fansongecho

Start a new thread on the subject and we will go from there

seeker
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 01:43:56 pm by The Seeker »
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
{f-117}/unless it is now the f-177?.. timeslip ?? @Seeker, just pulling your old knarlly leg bud -

Thanks Seeker - Lamestream news  is reporting that the conference may well be off..  I guess we will see, but if they had a conference and NK and SK became reunited Ala Germany then the US only has two potential bad guys to look at.  Iran and Russia, and as mentioned I / we don't believe the Russia narrative that the lamestream media are pushing anyway - Although the total financial collapse of Venezuela is complete, it didn't take very long for that to occur, and as always the poorest people there are suffering horrifically  :-[ :'( -

I had a good look on the Cryptozoology forum and Zorgon has posted a very comprehensive thread on the Giants and the actual subject on the Giant that was killed in Afghanistan as reported by Steve Q and others so I have zip to add to that subject.

Peace out..

Fansongecho

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 01:52:49 pm by fansongecho »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
1)  THIS is his high tech missile launch control....

Whatever else I might make fun of Kim for, I won't make fun of him for this.

As a fellow antiquarian, Zorgon, you should be aware that earlier methods of computer programming and use, were more effective and less adulterated than the more recent forms.  I can use a particular set of software from prior to 2000, to make an interface for Linux right now in 2018, which is just as effective now as it was back then; and because it is simpler, also has much greater clarity and reliability.  The design for any software should always be as small, slow, and simple as possible, as long as it actually solves the intended problem.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56