collapse

Author Topic: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam  (Read 83029 times)

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
Re: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 08:56:04 pm »
Rose you can use any Deuem photo for anything you wish. The Kirlian photo leaf pictures that I processed are cool, go for it.

Thank you. The Hands have it, hands down. At least for now..with so many great choices, I may have to change again soon.

rose

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2014, 01:38:20 am »
Why?

Because it's curious is why.

Sorry, have been posting from Blackberry, the post could have been expanded on.

It shows a plane the videoer seems to think is suspicious, I'd like some feedback on that.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2014, 01:40:02 am »
There are also a few "orbs" that are Military.
Pretty sure Z has pics, and  everything somewhere.

Yea, he pointed me towards some NASA ones not long ago..

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2014, 01:45:23 am »

Hi, very interesting idea but I don't think cameras have minds. Easy to fake an Illusion for the eyes, much harder for the camera,but maybe.

Good point.

In regards to your processing explanation, thank you. I understand better. In future, I'll also aim to get higher quality pics - see if we can actually pin any of this down :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2014, 06:48:58 am »
It shows a plane the videoer seems to think is suspicious, I'd like some feedback on that.
It looks perfectly normal to me.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2014, 07:58:25 am »
It looks perfectly normal to me.

As usual ArMap  :D

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:47:48 am by Sinny »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2014, 10:55:03 am »
Birds

Control Birds - Generic Photography.

As and when your raedy D  :)

Hey, have you ever processed people?

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2014, 11:07:19 am »
(Notes to self)

ella5024
Welcome to the Inter-dimensional reality, the alternate viewpoint, which few human beings have been fortunate enough to have witnessed; it's nothing new, and if you have landed your butt here, then you have noticed something in the sky that you should not have noticed. Government airplanes are not spraying anyone with chemicals; that is a hoax. The planes that leave trails in the sky are not real airplanes. Watch my videos, and give yourself some time to digest it all. Don't mention any of this to your family. Go to bed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ella5024/about

I'm the one who told him that the planes were fake, actually, on August 3, 2011. I have the emails. I realized it in June, 2011. He and I are somewhat like alien abductees, but it's a different program, called "Targeted Individuals". Talk about nutcases, listen to the "Talkshoe" shows that go on all night, every night, where Targeted Individuals discuss what is going on with them. They aren't naturally mentally unstable, but the bizarre things that happen in Occult torture programs make them sound completely crazy.
Here's what is going on:
The planes are NOT real planes, and they are not on any flight path. Look at flight paths across cities. They are not in a grid pattern, and the planes are not on the radar, or on Planefinder, normally. If they do show up on Planefinder, they will pop up, and either the take-off, or the destination, will be a question mark...."?", and then after a couple of minutes, it will go off of Planefinder. Real airplanes follow flight paths in the sky. They are like roads, and big planes can't just go willy nilly all over the sky, wherever they want.
They are not real airplanes. There are no videos of them taking off, or landing, because they do not take off, or land, anywhere! They are ORBS that project images of aircraft. They are shapeshifters. It has been going on for a long time. They are the eye in the sky...it is in a lot of music from the 80's. Pink Floyd album cover...the triangle with the beam going to it, and the rainbow coming out the other side....that is it. It's a hologram.
The "Occult" knows about it. The "planes" are "demons". They are what did 9/11. Those planes were the same as chemtrail planes. They were fake planes. There were entities all over the WTC, but people don't know what they look like. They are two dots of light, or an orb. That wasn't all paper exploding out of the WTC! Those were orbs. There were fake helicopters, fake planes, fake boats, and fake birds all over those videos. The real ones may have been turned to dust. There were three planes calling in distress signals from the Atlantic Ocean on the morning of 9/11. The WTC was built to be taken down on 9/11! The architect said that "voices" told him how to build the buildings, just like "voices" told Nicola Tesla how to create the Tesla coil, and free energy.
The Chemtrail Planes are the same as "Foo Fighers" in WWII. Hitler was in the Occult! The NAZI scientists/Occultists came to the United States, and they created NASA.
The entities that are the Chemtrail Planes are Inter-dimensional plasma-based life forms. They are Demons/Alien/Devils. They are the same entity that built the pyramids, all over the world, and Solomon's temple. They are the same entity that the Dogon tribe describes, and they say they are from the Sirius Star System. They are intelligent plasma based life-forms; the Djinn. Watch the movie "The Objective", that's what they are. They are the WMD that G. Bush talked about S. Hussein having. They are in control of the world. They are also "Anonymous", or "Legion". There is a leadership, and it is in the Ether (net). They are on the other side of your computer screen. :D
The WTC was two columns, or Is Is. Sirius. It was a sacrifice, and the celebration to bring in the NWO, where they will be the law. They are the law now...they control the police. The police work for them. They are the Devil, and I won't say who else they are. They have been here before, performing miracles. They can also make storms, earthquakes, volcanoes erupt, and they are "Mothman", and they did "Fukushima", and most importantly, their base is the Moon. That's why they are called Demons. De Moon.

Tootles! Oh, my Youtube is ella5024

Love,
Ella
http://ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/psssstt-this-is-what-is-going-on.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAxecGeh1MY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:42:48 am by Sinny »

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2014, 02:05:42 pm »
Ever see anyone appear out of nowhere. Course you didn't. Because you have learned not to see the little things, the glitch, the conjuring of weirdness. I have seen it and not that long ago in a store where suddenly reality went sideways and It changed my intent for that moment.

It happens all the time but you have to be tuned in for you to notice it and even then you may dismiss it as nothing till later you think about it and come to the conclusion that was weird.

Who or what has the power to generate a holographical image into a solid physical object that becomes real in the sense that what you think you see is physically real and obedient of the laws of physics.

Or could it be your mind makes it up and with the help of an orb, it becomes whatever they want you to see, feel, taste and hear.

You know those pictures and videos of murky images that are just outside the definition of clarity, sometimes they are generated by something else and have a basis of reality in the hoax or no hoax barrier.

Do you really believe everything your eyes and mind tell you.

I think that those two planes that hit those towers were halographics conjured into a solid physical object(s) because from what I have seen and know, its not humanly possible to do that and that comes from something else here with us we can't see.

I know they can conjure synthetic people into local reality and mingle with the unaware.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 04:53:13 pm »
That's an interesting post Gigas, I've pondered much the same.

These 'glitches' seem to have few and far investigators, and so I think they deserve some study.

If there's any merit in this subject.. The consequences are mind blowing..

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2014, 07:07:13 pm »
I have the ability to see it all my life and once back in junior high when I was 15 I was walking between classes with all the other students in the hall and a teacher was standing outside his class room watching the crowd shuffle by and as I approached, his eyes focused in on me and as he looked down at me, he said, "why don't you go back to where you came from". Obviously he was a situational synthetic there to annoy me. I lived a life of this on my 62 magical mystery tours around the sun.

I showed the family how it operates and they now stay away from me. My one sister was so scared when she began to wake up to the situations from me pointing it out, she is a mess. So, maybe its better to ignore it and live on ones faith and close the eyes to the harsh reality. Other wise it can break you.

No matter how much one tries to dig it up, its a master of contradiction and obscurity.

The pentagon hit was no plane although witness account there was a plane but forensic observation shows the entry hole was not a commercial passenger jet punching that hole.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:32:55 pm by Gigas »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
The pentagon hit was no plane although witness account there was a plane but forensic observation shows the entry hole was not a commercial passenger jet punching that hole.

There is a simple explanation that would fit here...

WHAT IF

A modified airplane had a global hawk missile atatched below it... both painted with the airline logo. The plane flies in low OVER the Pentagon and releases the missile. As the missle hits all eyes are on the explosion and the plane flies off unseen.

This would accuont for witnesses seeing a plane while some saw a missile.
It accounts for the lack of airplane debris scateered luggage and body parts.
It accounst for the single piece of logo debris found on the lawn that was SMALLER SCALE than a real plane
It would account for the RED flame of a missile explosion as opposed to an ORANGE flame of Jet Fuel explosions
It would account for the SINGLE Global Hawk motor found in the SINGLE punch hole

8)

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2014, 09:06:23 pm »
There is a simple explanation that would fit here...

WHAT IF

A modified airplane had a global hawk missile atatched below it... both painted with the airline logo. The plane flies in low OVER the Pentagon and releases the missile. As the missle hits all eyes are on the explosion and the plane flies off unseen.

This would accuont for witnesses seeing a plane while some saw a missile.
It accounts for the lack of airplane debris scateered luggage and body parts.
It accounst for the single piece of logo debris found on the lawn that was SMALLER SCALE than a real plane
It would account for the RED flame of a missile explosion as opposed to an ORANGE flame of Jet Fuel explosions
It would account for the SINGLE Global Hawk motor found in the SINGLE punch hole

8)

I would bend towards the speculation it was a modified bunker buster lite, global hawk. I remember clearly a small turbine being shown sitting in the rubble at the inner ring.

As a side note:

"Aliens can take us--our consciousness--out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies." -----Dr. Karla Turner

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 03:35:47 am »
Well dang, i hope they don't misuse my body when they take it over like that :D

On a more serious note, i had a very strong feeling i was being RV'ed last night.
Well they can watch me sleeping, i guess Langley forgot about the time difference ::) As long as they don't enter the batcave :P

Yes that turbine was an APU, seemed someone just dropped it there.....

The only thing that leaves a white trail like that (especially at ground level) is a missile, so for me, the case is closed 8)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]