collapse

Author Topic: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam  (Read 83015 times)

sky otter

Re: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2014, 07:14:52 pm »

geeeeze guys  no need to be so touchy

i wasn't calling  you into question sinny.. and pwm no need to jump to her defence.. i wasn't attacking anyone here

i was only realting a personal experience with this.. i rarely get to go check out anyones story but this one i did and i was relating what i had found.. that's all

if you have read anything i have on here you will know that i accept anyones personal experience
i have seen things i can't explain .. i have taken some photos of stuff i can't explain
and i search to find answers on a bunch of the old questions

are they et's or some dimensional shift - had one of those happen right in my hallway..and i have told that story on here
 so what is happening   in general.. i can't say ..i can only eliminate some stuff by critical thinking
and continue to question and observe

but
dang this time i actually checked out something.. and i call fake on what she is calling ufo's

why she is doing it i have no idea.....is it like things others have seen that are real..i don't know

the only thing i can say for sure is that what she is filming are planes...

that's  its.. no more no less

deuem

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2014, 08:24:59 pm »
Sinny Birds in same order

Aliens

Deuem

sky otter

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2014, 10:28:51 pm »

ok try this link to see how many samll airports are near her

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?form=MSNNAV&refig=4eb4694771224c089b725c3f63b7ca22#Y3A9NDAuNDcwNDUyfi03OS40MTY1MDQmbHZsPTEwJnN0eT1yJnNzPXlwLmFpcnBvcnRzfnBnLjF

give it a second and then   go  in about 4 times  to look closer.. all those little blue dots are airstrips of all sizes...check out  how close they are to murraysville

there are three military ones that are not on the map.. three that i know of.. probably more

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:34:18 pm by sky otter »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:31 am »
ok try this link to see how many samll airports are near her

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?form=MSNNAV&refig=4eb4694771224c089b725c3f63b7ca22#Y3A9NDAuNDcwNDUyfi03OS40MTY1MDQmbHZsPTEwJnN0eT1yJnNzPXlwLmFpcnBvcnRzfnBnLjF

give it a second and then   go  in about 4 times  to look closer.. all those little blue dots are airstrips of all sizes...check out  how close they are to murraysville

there are three military ones that are not on the map.. three that i know of.. probably more

In relation to your post at the top Sky, I didn't feel attacked, nor do I think PWM was defening me..

We're just discussing...
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2014, 02:30:46 am »
Thank you Deuem, do you have any observations?

How do you think the control birds compare to the initial 'Robert Birds'?  ;D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2014, 05:12:00 am »
Sorry Sky, i didn't intend to upset anyone, or really to defend Sinny, i did post my own opinion, that's all.

In my post i did state they were probably TR3-B's or such.

If so, a Deuem process will show it :D

As for the alien pics, i can't see the aliens in the pictures that were in the 'drawing'.
The only thing that strikes me is she was trying to get spectral pictures to try & determine the fuel source, does that sound like the actions of a faker?

She could have easily faked some pure light source & overlaid it on the photo, whatever, and said 'look i found a hydrogen signature' or something like that.
She did not, her results were messy as i knew they would be, and she admitted that much.

And the birds look just like birds to me ;D

sky otter

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2014, 09:38:27 am »

well good that's cleared up

we are basically all looking for answers to the same questions

but because of who we are and where we are in our experience and knowledge
we sometimes knock heads over what we find

but it's all good

;D 

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2014, 01:39:22 pm »
Cool :D

By the way,i have planned for a very long time, to make a series of test photo's for Deuem and Sander to play with.

They will simply be 2 photo's of an object, exactly identical.
the only difference between them will be that one is highly charged, or magnetised, etc etc and the other is not.

To keep this experiment completely impartial, only I will know which is which, and what particular field, and how much, is on or around that object.

With that kind of info, we will then have more of a solid base for analysing UFO pictures.

If Deuem & Sander (or any other member) gets it right, i will post exactly what was happening in that pic. 8) so then you know what you are looking at.

I want to cover not only the whole EM spectrum, but a few other 'fields' as well, so this is quite a long term project!

Whatcha think?

Maybe we could offer up a prize, like a free book on Amazon, one of T.T.B.'s papers, or a plot on the Moon :D
Runners up will recieve one of John Lear's hats (loved the show btw) and a copy of our 'interviews' DVD 8)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2014, 02:20:35 pm »
Whatcha think?
I think it's a great idea. :)

I once took a photo of a hot rock and a photo of the same rock after being some hours in the freezer, but those energies were probably low when compared with what you can get.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »
OK i sent the link to the experts, LOL

Yes, heat is a funny thing.
The specific heat capacity of rocks are quite high, ask a Beduin 8)

But with electricity, you can put a LOT of energy into an object in a VERY short time.

A freind of mine tried to boil an egg in a microwave.....it almost took the door off :o

ETA: I have been looking at plans for a water-powered moped, using a domestic mikkey oven magnetron & some high voltage gizmo's
They run cold, so you don't need the 300 watt heater :P :-X

...and they run on water
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:38:59 pm by PlaysWithMachines »

Offline 1967sander

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 51
    • 1967sander
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2014, 02:48:27 pm »
Okay, where is the link? I like to get going.

Today's reality is more strange than fiction and what is fiction today could be tomorrow's reality.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2014, 03:02:55 pm »
No link as yet, i still have to take those pics, and THAT means clearing the workbench, and THAT will take a few more days, sorry :-[
I have to finish This project first.....

But this is something i discussed with Deuem for some time.

SO i will post those pictures on the "inventors group open forum" Here, when i get around to it.

But i think we could all benefit from this, no?

-PWM-

Offline 1967sander

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 51
    • 1967sander
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2014, 02:53:45 am »
Honestly I am not fully convinced that I will be able to dectect the (or any) anomaly in your images but I can be mistaken. Fact is that we do not know anything about the energy source UFO use and we "assume" that they use similar but much more advanced technology as found on earth, which causes changes in the energy field. In my opinion they use an unknown type of propulsion / energy and that is why my software sees these energy lines with UFO but not with ordinary objects like an airplane. At least that is my theory. I have often been asked why I have not performed enhancements done on UFO on objects located on earth or in earth atmosphere in order to see if the results are the same. People who ask those questions do not know anything about the way light behaves in - and outside a gaseous atmosphere. You cannot compare objects photographed in a vacuum environment with those captured on earth. Light reflections, light absorptions, atmospheric disturbance, colour changes affected due to the gasses in an atmosphere, light intensity, light angle, these all have to be considered. Ergo: We will never be able to compare pictures.
Today's reality is more strange than fiction and what is fiction today could be tomorrow's reality.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2014, 03:06:25 am »
If that post was to me Sander, cool.

In relation to the piks..

As from the very first batch of photo's processed (page one), one object in particular had a high probability of being a UFO (according to Deuem), If you take into account the live visual and processed evidence, that particular object is in fact 100% Unidentified (by definiftion). That particular case was the 'orb' bird.

In the above photo's, the first three are taken from the same footage of one bird/orb that apears to be one bird, then two, then an orb, and then one bird once again.

The process does indicate a true change in the nature of the bird. Quite drasitcally too.

The same can be said for the second set of bird images.

The control birds that we know for sure are actually birds, do indeed look like birds.

I could be off, and I could be reading it all wrong, but I think I'm not mistaken in noticing the initial 'bird' from my first set above, does seem to change form.

I hope Deuem, can pop bye and share his thoughts.

In regards to evidence relating to the 'fake planes', I have found a source who seems to have done phenomenal work.. I just need to get to a PC.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:09:24 am by Sinny »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2014, 05:15:58 am »
I'm going to steer clear of any 'supernatural' phenomenon here, at least until we build the psi-detector 8)  And we do know quite a bit about how these craft fly, a lot of it i can't post because it is still classified material :-X

You cannot compare objects photographed in a vacuum environment with those captured on earth. Light reflections, light absorptions, atmospheric disturbance, colour changes affected due to the gasses in an atmosphere, light intensity, light angle, these all have to be considered. Ergo: We will never be able to compare pictures.

True, but i was referring to 'atmospheric' phenomena, I.E. UFO's on earth.

Subtle differences in lighting from (for exampe) highly charged bodies versus inert ones, will (if seen) give us more of a base-line to work with.
Also, if the EM or EG field around the craft is running at optical frequencies, then it will simply emit light like a giant LED. No reflection but a source.
I believe that in space they have more control over this than in our atmosphere, where ionisation will cause the air to glow, more as an unwanted side effect than for our benefit ;)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]