collapse

Author Topic: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear  (Read 25248 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:40:06 pm »
NEW ELEMENTS NAMED: A LOOK BACK AT BOB LAZAR, & A MODEST PROPOSAL

November 14, 2011 By Joseph P. Farrell

Some of the heavy trans-uranic elements have finally been named, and it’s good to know there’s a group out there that does the naming:

Three new elements named, including one for Copernicus

So there we have it: elements 110, 111, and 112, will be called Darmstadtium (after the city in Germany, Darmstadt, where it was first isolated and discovered), Roengenium, and Copernicum, respectively.

Darmstadt of course, figures heavily into the story of well-known UFO-seer, Bob Lazar. Lazar, in case you don’t know, touched off something of a controversy within the halls of UFOlogy, not entirely bereft of controversy themselves, when he came forward years ago to claim he had been part of a team back-engineering captured alien flying saucers at a super-secret research base in Area 51 at Papoose lake, an installation he calls “S-4?.  Lazar claimed to have worked at Los Alamos NAtional laboratories, being personally recruited by Dr. Edward Teller, before going to the super-secret project at S-4.

There at S-4,. Lazar claims to have encountered element 115, which was used to power the alien saucer he was helping to back engineer. According to a version of the story, he and friend John Lear actually managed to get possession of the element for a period of time of a few minutes. Then, in subsequent interviews, Lazar claimed to have been contacted by the high energy laboratory in Darmstadt to come work there, doubtless for his alleged experience working with the super-heavy elements.

While it is true that element 115 was in fact subsequently “officially” discovered at Darmstadt, and while it is true that these elements constitute an island of stability with relatively longer half lives than others, I remain intensely skeptical that the claim to have collected any sample of the material for a number of minutes is true, given the short half-lives of these elements.

But in any case, I have a suggestion for the committee that names elements, just for kicks: why not name it Lazarium, and element 116, Learium?

http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/11/new-elements-named-a-look-back-at-bob-lazar-a-modest-proposal/

Learium ... kinda has a nice ring to it IMO probably better than what they will really call it.  ;D

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:36 am »
Knowing the kinds of nasty detractors that some of his statements have drawn... it wouldn't surprise me if this new element was called   "Delearium."

Kisses John.....I am right with you... neither of us hiding under a blanket huh.

The main thing I would like answered is.... even against so much opposition ( and well thought out opposition too) why does the story that Bob Lazar tell continue to fascinate and draw people? Its a good bit like " The Philadelphia Experiment" story..... some are just not able to let it go.......my thought and personal answer to that is.... because somewhere deep down inside..... people recognize that there was SOMETHING actually valid there and it is worth the effort to search it out.

Linda

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:22:05 am »
I must admit i'm not a big fan of Lazar, he's far too slick, has an answer for everything, & he charges money to go 'ufo spotting' with him, where he can lure people with long stories into buying his books.
 If i had been there, (s-4) i would be shouting it from rooftops, not selling it to a select group of 'believers' ;D

I think also that 'element 115' is not very stable, which begs the question; How did they keep it stable in the UFO?
Many heavy elements disintegrate in less than a second.
 That's a good one to ask Bob, if i see him ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:24:43 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 08:20:06 am »
I must admit i'm not a big fan of Lazar, he's far too slick, has an answer for everything, & he charges money to go 'ufo spotting' with him, where he can lure people with long stories into buying his books.
 If i had been there, (s-4) i would be shouting it from rooftops, not selling it to a select group of 'believers' ;D

I think also that 'element 115' is not very stable, which begs the question; How did they keep it stable in the UFO?
In the elemental world, instability=massive energy potential
Hey PWM, and it sounds to me like a good candidate for a power source for our craft. If it decays so fast, wouldnt it need to be stabilized and released in increments, and how do they do that, I wonder?
It definitely would be a good candidate for our power supply of an EG drive system
so maybe someone will find that soon!
I always was a fan of John Lears over Lazar's and I find John is in it for the right reasons, while Lazar is surfing the fame wave.
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 12:19:40 pm »
 If i had been there, (s-4) i would be shouting it from rooftops, not selling it to a select group of 'believers'

Ummm really?  Where are these 'books' that Bob is selling? And these UFO spotting trips... how much is he charging and when was the last time he arranged such a tour?

It is all well and good to doubt the man's story, but would be nice if you got your facts right :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 01:00:15 pm »
The main thing I would like answered is.... even against so much opposition ( and well thought out opposition too) why does the story that Bob Lazar tell continue to fascinate and draw people?

Well for one thing it was Bob that put Area 51 on the public map... before his interview on Las Vegas TV it was only rumored...

I am more interested in why people like Stanton Friedman need to keep 'debunking' Bob Lazar :D Maybe Bob wouldn't be so popular anymore if guys like Stanton didn't keep mentioning him EVERYTIME they speak...it's like the old adage "He Doth Protest to much"

As to Ununpentium Bob described it's properties long before we created the first atoms of it in a lab. Is it possible that there is an isotope of 115 that is stable?  I don't know but I think it highly possible we don't know everything yet on this planet :D

Roswell happened in 1947  We still don't have the whole truth of that. Roswell, Bob's story, Holloman AFB meetings... these are the stories that are the icons of UFOlogy... without those we might as well say "There are no Aliens... "

Stanton Friedman claims that "Some UFO's are Alien spacecraft"  yet he has no more proof than Bob Lazar has... but HE has spent his life selling books and UFO tours :P and denouncing Bob everytime he opens his mouth.  Why does he have any more credibility?

Well some say "because he is a nuclear physicist". Yup he went to school, never got his Ph.D (though many still call him Dr. Friedman)  spent a couple years as consultant to government projects that all got canceled, and decided that talking about UFO's was more lucrative :D  (An that is from his own biography on his website, where he has a NEW 'Bash Bob' article on his front page

Its a good bit like " The Philadelphia Experiment" story..... some are just not able to let it go.......my thought and personal answer to that is.... because somewhere deep down inside..... people recognize that there was SOMETHING actually valid there and it is worth the effort to search it out.

Well see... that is because new stuff keeps popping up, like th letter from Guy Cramer that says his grandfather worked on that project. So what to do? Call all these top insiders crazy as is the 'norm' in the UFO world? Where do we draw the line?

Either there really is SOMETHING as you say behind all these stories or its ALL hogwash and the whole UFOlogy scene is nothing

Dr Robert Wood (with Stanton Friedman) showed that the Majestic Documents were real, but most people still call hoax. Dr Robert Wood was head on McDonnel Douglas and worked on UFO tech.

Dr Edgar Mitchell - skeptics call him crazy because he says UFO's are real and he worked with the RV team of Hal Puthoff et all looking at Uri Geller and sending messages from the Moon via Telepathy

Robert Bigelow - self made millionaire has his own space station, a launch facility in Russia, and worked on Stealth satellites one in particular called MISTY. He also bought Skinwalker ranch, gave 4 million to UNLV for a paranormal study course and recently funded MUFON with one million. He is also tied to Hal Puthoff and the Aviary

The list goes on... so who do we believe? People always scream "Why don't the astronauts, the scientists, the engineers, etc every speak up?"  Well when they do, one by one they are shot down and skeptics say "They are nut cases... they are doddering old fools trying to get last minute glory... they are in it for the money.... etc"

So on it goes. There is more time spent debating whether so and so is telling the truth, telling us part of the truth, is a government disinfo agent, or is an outright liar and fraud.

It also seems that skeptics want to point to the 'He wrote a book and is just in it for the money"

Does anyone here know just how much 'money' you get from selling a book?  First the publisher needs to get paid, then you start making peanuts in royalties.... so unless you are popular enough to get a best seller, you make nothing.

A friend of mine in France did a really awesome book on dragons, the artwork is amazing alone... he has to sell 500 copies before he begins to see royalties. A speaking tour? Ask John about that... by the time you pay the expenses to get there, there is very little left. I went along on one such tour to the biggest UFO convention in the US... the Bay Area UFO Expo. We set up a table to sell a few CD's and pictures (The table was paid for by ATS... the thought being it might be good advertizing for ATS)

End result was we barely covered our expenses of the trip and we drove from Vegas. ATS then discovered there wasn't enough interest to do these trips.  Now if I had known I would have taken my mineral and crystal inventory along, because the 'healing gems' crowd really made bank :D

continued....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 01:34:13 pm »
On Books...

I will defend ANYONE'S right and freedom to publish a book... So what if they do make some money? Do you work for free? Why should the fact that someone wants to write a book make there story any less valid?

Publish stuff 'for free' on the internet? Well its not free... the space costs money, like this forum and website... someone has to pay to maintain it and do the time and work to keep it going. But the minute I stop paying the bill, what happens? 30 days later it will all vanish in a puff of smoke and be gone forever savew for the snapshotes taken by the Wayback Machine archives. However they don't save forums

A book, on the other hand, is permanent. It survives the author and allows future generations to read the story... So people need to get over this nonsense that these whistle blowers need to do it for free because 'we have a right to know'

What I find really amusing is these same book bashers have no problem with debunkers like Jim Oberg and Phil Plait selling books and doing speaking tours, or getting paid to debunk by NBC (Jim) or Discovery Channel (Phil) to debunk the whistle blowers. Why is that? Sounds like a double standard. These debunkers make a good living off the stories of the whistle blowers, but people only cry 'foul' on the one side

Personally I consider those people that are against these guys making a few bucks on their life story in the same vein as NAZI book burners... and I have a good mind to delete any comments against books :P

Everyone chooses which story teller they want to believe. At the moment, since Roswell, we do not have ONE piece of solid proof that everyone will accept on any of it.

Steven Greer... Disclosure Project... great intentions and a lot of top people with credentials stating they will "Testify before Congress..."

11 years later... nothing... Congress DOESN'T CARE... it needs a whole lot more to make Congress listen... so Greer went after the money from believers...

Why don't these guys say "Screw Congress...." and tell us the story with the proof they claim to have?

John says these guys all get what he calls "UFO disease"  That is where as time goes on, the one good, likely real story that the whistle blowers start out with, eventually becomes old news, ans a fickle stupid public demands MORE, and if their favorite whistle blower cannot provide more, or give an opinion on the latest UFO story on the net, they soon get forgotten

"We the people.." are our own worst enemies. We demand they come forward... then call them crazy when they do.... We listen to their story... then expect them to know everything

UFO disease comes in when they give in to the audience and tell them what they WANT to hear. Very few like John will say "I don't know" ;)

Bob's story sticks because he had only one story... tells the same story and then left the UFO circuit years ago. Not sure where Playswithmachines got his information from :D  but that is how the story gets distorted over time... when people make statements as facts and they are taken as real... because very few people EVER take the time to verify anything

Bill Uhouse had only one story... stuck to that and very few people have even heard of him.  In his last few years he added a little for the interviewer but it was easy to tell he was just giving them what they wanted. But his one story was clear and detailed and never changed.  To bad he didn't 'go for the fame' because his story is fantastic. (And it backs what Bob told us)

Dan Burisch is considered a lunatic by many.... but his story also backs what Bob says (I will do a thread in Insiders on Dan Shortly) Is Dan crazy? Maybe... or maybe its an act :D But Dan also tells us about MJ 12 and S4 (in great detail) and he talked about the 'Looking Glass" project. In fact it was Dan who led me to the documents from Los Alamos National Labs.  So he may be crazy, BUT at least he led me to real data... which is something I cannot say of any skeptic :P

Dan also spoke of experiments on Ferenchman's Mountain here in Las Vegas (behind John's house) to attempt to open a natural portal. This attempt had some results... the glow was seen via satellite from space... and in the AF Teleportation study these 'natural' gateways are mentioned and studied.  Odd thisng is, once again in THIS case, Hal Puthoff is there

But then I turn on History Channel and find THEY are paying people like Nassim Haramein to talk about Stargates using known fake artifacts as proof...

So when it comes down to it, you have to do your own leg work to follow the trails to truth. If a story is false, you will see endless clones of the same story on the web that lead to a dead end. But when the trail leads to many other clues and lands you at the doors to military and government sites... then I perk up and listen

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 03:14:28 pm »
In the elemental world, instability=massive energy potential
Hey PWM, and it sounds to me like a good candidate for a power source for our craft. If it decays so fast, wouldnt it need to be stabilized and released in increments, and how do they do that, I wonder?
It definitely would be a good candidate for our power supply of an EG drive system
so maybe someone will find that soon!
I always was a fan of John Lears over Lazar's and I find John is in it for the right reasons, while Lazar is surfing the fame wave.
Cheers!
Littleenki

I have been following for some time Littleenki. In my own opinion, I find that Bob Lazar's story rings true.

I have seen most of the stuff posted at the alienscientists forum and Edgar Fouche's detractor fan club and the "debunkers" do not ring true for me although some of them seem like reasonable guys otherwise.

One thing on your comment I cannot understand and I'm hoping you will elaborate.

Can you explain "while Lazar is surfing the fame wave"?

The way I see it, Bob wishes he kept his mouth shut way back when and has distanced himself as much as possible so he can get on with his life and business.

Thanks in advance,

0CD

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 07:06:41 pm »
I have been following for some time Littleenki. In my own opinion, I find that Bob Lazar's story rings true.

I have seen most of the stuff posted at the alienscientists forum and Edgar Fouche's detractor fan club and the "debunkers" do not ring true for me although some of them seem like reasonable guys otherwise.

One thing on your comment I cannot understand and I'm hoping you will elaborate.

Can you explain "while Lazar is surfing the fame wave"?

The way I see it, Bob wishes he kept his mouth shut way back when and has distanced himself as much as possible so he can get on with his life and business.

Thanks in advance,

0CD
Hey, ocd, I should have said WAS riding the fame wave, sorry for the mixup.
The comment was due to my researching Lazar versus Lear in a few places, and found John to be more sparing with his media exposure, while I remember seeing a lot of stuff about Lazar and his book, and lectures.
Now since then, you are right, he has tapered it down, so I have to temper my statement with that in mind. I guess I just felt more in tune with John's personality and low key manner, and found Lazar to be a bit too quick sometimes. I do like Bob and his many stories, though, and really enjoy reading the words of both!
Personal opinion, and thanks for asking, ocd, thats what were here for, to learn the ideas, and approaches of others.
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 07:43:59 pm »
On Books...

But then I turn on History Channel and find THEY are paying people like Nassim Haramein to talk about Stargates using known fake artifacts as proof...

I gave You gold for this - despite the comment about My heartthrob, Nassim.  [grin]  Question:  Are those "recently released objects" We're looking at in that film in another thread proven fake?

I had not read anywhere that Nassim was promoting fakes.  Guess I'll have to dig.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:18:30 pm by zorgon »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 01:00:52 pm »
Hi Zargon,

Ummm really?  Where are these 'books' that Bob is selling? And these UFO spotting trips... how much is he charging and when was the last time he arranged such a tour?

I will put it another way;
These are things i have heard & read about, much as you or i am reading this. right now.
 OK it'second hand info at best, so no, i can't be sure.

I didn't say i hate him or he's a scam artist (not in so many words)so i will merely say "í'm not his greatest fan"

Now i haven't even read John Lear's pages yet, but i will, and do so with an entirely open mind, as always.
 No offence John, i just want to read & correlate facts here.
 I could believe Bob Lazar, too, if he gave me something more to chew on, as it were.
 Maybe John Lear will provide me with something i can use, and i hope he will :) I look forward to reading all his forums.

Believe me, there's nothing i like more than a good debate, but i must limit myself to hard facts at this time, if we survive 2012 and the coming years, i look forward with great anticipation to our coming discussions over life, the universe etc.

I will not jeapordise this, so i let you know how i stand, i am sometimes brutally honest (that can be annoying sometimes). For now, i will just say:
 Ï'm not a big fan of Bob Lazar.
Is that acceptable?
Luke

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 02:39:54 pm »
Luke,

I would get back to your PM but am blocked. Try again? or tell me how else to get my message to you? Linda

Lets hope it was actually you. If it wasn't.... oh well.... I was prevented from answering.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:48:59 pm by Linda Brown »

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 12:59:31 am »

Littleenki:

2 very simple questions:

What is the name of Bob Lazar's book?

What was the approximate date of his last lecture?

Thanks

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »
SECOND REQUEST!!!

Littleenki you are answering other posts, plesse answer this one:

2 very simple questions:

What is the name of Bob Lazar's book?

What was the approximate date of his last lecture?

Thanks

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 10:43:00 pm »

Please let me know when and where Bob ever charged anybody to  go ufo spotting with him?

Also I would like to know what the name of Bob's book? I've have known Bob for 25 years and I must have missed that one. Maybe he forgot to tell me.

And finally who did he 'lure' with his long stories?

I don't know where you are getting your information PLAYSWTHMACHINES but everything you have said about Bob is dead wrong.

One 233 gram arrowhead shaped sliver runs the ship for 200 years.

I participated in an experiment with Bob and Joe Vanninitti where we took a large bell jar and suspended a Coleman lantern mantle which has Thorium in it, from the top of the bell jar about 6 inches. We then put dry ice in the bottom of the jar and put the Element 115 on top of the dry ice.

We then put the bell jar over the dry ice and waited for the fog to form. When it formed we could see the traces/tracks of alpha rays  being drawn into the piece of Element 115. This was to prove is attractive properties.

We video taped the experiment so you can ask George Knapp for the video. He was the last one to have it.

Element 115 does not decay in a second because it is in the island of stability. The alleged element 115 that was produced by the government labs did not have the isotopes that the real 115 had. If you were to actually try and make 115 it would take hundreds of years to make 233 grams of it.

I really don't care whether your a fan of Bob's or not but at least you could get your facts straight.

Thanks.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]