collapse

Author Topic: Humanity's first look inside a Black Hole!  (Read 11858 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Humanity's first look inside a Black Hole!
« on: August 14, 2017, 08:29:28 pm »
The original photo is the Pictor A Black Hole from their home page, which is a combined image from the Australian Radio Telescopes and CHANDRA-X-ray satellite. -

https://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Emil.Lenc/ATNF_Homepage/Pictor_A.html

The white dot in the middle is the black hole and the 2 balls on either side are the 2 galaxies it is gobbling up as they spin around The Black Hole. -

When we zoom in on the white dot in the middle and process this image for hidden pixels we then see...

Vuela!

(click on images for full size)

You are now among the first humans to actually see the true nature of Black Holes, not just theory about them, thanks to the Deuem process!!

Further info on Nasa's first attempt now being made to photograph the event horizon of a black hole, and some history on them can be seen here -

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=10139.0
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 08:23:32 am by A51Watcher »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: Humanity's first look inside a Black Hole!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:54:52 pm »
That is amazing, A51; I don't know whether to stare at it and study it,or turn away and never look at it again...

Could this be a doorway to another when, or the gates to a hell we cannot imagine?
Fascinating...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 03:27:00 am »
Which image was used in the Deuem process?

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 04:39:20 am »
Fascinating, terrifying, and reassuring all at the same time.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 06:49:28 am »
Can we get a link to the source of these photos?
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:48:35 am »
when i think of black holes i don't think of them gobbling stuff up so much as i think of water going down the drain..
51 that last pic with what looks like  a center circle is fantabulous..!!!!
wavin to deuem

and like a drain.. the water always goes somewhere.. so i ask myself where does the energy go that is going thru that opening?

i wonder if there is a direction to the energy flow going thru the black hole..as in northern and southern hemispheres going in different directions to give us a clue

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 11:20:31 am »
when i think of black holes i don't think of them gobbling stuff up so much as i think of water going down the drain..
51 that last pic with what looks like  a center circle is fantabulous..!!!!
wavin to deuem

and like a drain.. the water always goes somewhere.. so i ask myself where does the energy go that is going thru that opening?

i wonder if there is a direction to the energy flow going thru the black hole..as in northern and southern hemispheres going in different directions to give us a clue

I think they're spitting out new stars at the other end.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:13:59 pm by Irene »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 11:32:31 am »
not a fan of bh theory.wouldnt a neutron star do the same thing?
both suck in,both emit radiation at the poles even though first unmodified bh theories said nothing escapes a bh.then i pointed out xrays do.then bh theory was changed to bh emit radiation at poles.
seems neutron stars are what nasalies is pushing against to keep folks distracted from mhd theory.as mhd theory goes against bh.even though the whole universe runs on mhd theory and hawkings keeps hawking bh.makes one wonder how much money they are willing to spend to cover up mhd theory.wouldnt it be cheaper just to pay me off?
send check with blank spot for name and six zeros ahead of decimal point!
zorgon knows my address!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 07:48:09 pm »
Seeker - I'm assuming you are referring to the first b&w processed image. That's the most common reaction I have seen to that image. Most folks find that little ball in the center ominous and menacing. 

Armap - During the last couple of years Deuem has taught Sanders how to perform the Deuem Process. The images in the OP were processed by Sanders last fall/winter. As far as I know his email address listed in the members list is still good.

Any answer I could give would just be a guess, so getting an answer from him would be your best bet. Sanders is a pretty nice  guy  and I am confident he would answer any questions you have.

Shasta - Good answer. I would agree with that.

Irene - Thanks for asking, I added the link for sources in the OP.

Sky - Interesting Idea, I had not thought of that. 

The 'water' we see heading for the drain must be the spaghettified (yes that's the scientific term for it lol) matter remnants of the galaxies on either side circling the drain.   

The only clue I see as to direction is that inset graphic in the last photo. The black dots on all the lines are in the center, except for the very top and very bottom ones which lean to the left, which the red circles in that image tend to do.

Also the 1st b&w image shows a white field in the center, the top and bottom of which are not horizontal lines, but lean to the left as well.

Irene - Interesting idea about spitting out new stars at the other end, I had not thought of that.

Perhaps white holes are doing the same on this end.

The inset graphic on the next to last image is from a University of California computer simulation of what the inside of a black hole will look like. Looks like they got pretty close. Not perfect, but close.

The big surprise in these images is that they display a 2nd event horizon, which will surprise most but not all, in the scientific community.

This second horizon was theorized long ago by contemporaries of Einstein, as mentioned in the other thread linked above.

So the math pertaining to his theories will need some adjustments.

eta: I believe Ben Rich said something along those same lines.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:31:14 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 03:17:01 am »
Armap - During the last couple of years Deuem has taught Sanders how to perform the Deuem Process. The images in the OP were processed by Sanders last fall/winter. As far as I know his email address listed in the members list is still good.

Any answer I could give would just be a guess, so getting an answer from him would be your best bet. Sanders is a pretty nice  guy  and I am confident he would answer any questions you have.
OK, thanks. :)

I asked because I could see that there are high and low resolution versions of that image, and that the original image, being an X-ray image, is a greyscale image, so if a low resolution colour was used we are looking more at the resampling artefacts than to the processing of the original image.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 07:30:19 am »
OK, thanks. :)

I asked because I could see that there are high and low resolution versions of that image, and that the original image, being an X-ray image, is a greyscale image, so if a low resolution colour was used we are looking more at the resampling artefacts than to the processing of the original image.

His having been employed for over 25 years as a professional Forensic Image Analyst, and having worked with him on many projects I am certain he is aware of the factors you mentioned.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 07:40:50 am »
His having been employed for over 25 years as a professional Forensic Image Analyst, and having worked with him on many projects I am certain he is aware of the factors you mentioned.
I'm sure he prefers to work with the best data available, I just don't know if he got it. :)

For example, the blue image on that Pictor A site is only 420 x 258, while the greyscale images are 300 x 185 images but also links to FITS images that can be exported to 2048 x 2048 TIFF images, like this one, converted to PNG to be visible on web browsers.

(click for full size)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 01:04:17 pm »

Irene - Interesting idea about spitting out new stars at the other end, I had not thought of that.

Here's my take on black holes based on the documentaries I've seen and articles I've read -

Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light. IMHO, just at the very edge of the event horizon, just for an infinitesimal moment, light comes to a full stop and, with it, time comes to a full stop as well. Gravity and spacetime are equally balanced, but just for a moment.

Once across that edge, light and, therefore, time begin to move backwards and, consequently, into the past. The gravitational pull is, literally, pulling the present into the past. As they advance into the black hole they speed up again, only they are moving faster and faster into the past and, IMHO, expanding, just like space is expanding here, outside the black hole.

At the far end, the black hole is shooting out stars that are new, yes, but they're stars from our past including our own because, remember, in the black hole time is now moving backwards. Maybe they are even shooting out the Big Bang with all that compressed matter and energy they eat.

This supports the theory of retrocausality, where the future affects the past (and possibly validates the double slit experiment). All that matter/energy has to end up somewhere. Wouldn't it make sense that the black hole compresses it, then expels it at the other end as reorganized matter and energy?

This also, IMHO, explains the symbolic significance of circles, spirals, snakes, and the ouroboros in ancient cultures. They're metaphors for the cosmic process.

This post is not as neat and trim as I would like it, so I will likely edit it or post clarifications.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:53:56 am by Irene »

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 01:26:09 pm »
Awesome, thank you A51  :)
Looks like a psychedelic trip - that's a great discovery.

Here's my take on black holes based on the documentaries I've seen and articles I've read -

Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light. IMHO, just at the very edge of the event horizon, just for an infinitesimal moment, light comes to a full stop and, with it, time comes to a full stop as well. Gravity and spacetime are equally balanced, but just for a moment.

Once across that edge, light and, therefore, time begin to move backwards and, consequently, into the past. The gravitational pull is, literally, pulling the present into the past. As they advance into the black hole they speed up again, only they are moving faster and faster into the past and, IMHO, expanding, just like space is expanding here, outside the black hole.

At the far end, the black hole is shooting out stars that are new, yes, but they're stars from our past including our own because, remember, in the black hole time is now moving backwards. Maybe they are even shooting out the Big Bang with all that compressed matter and energy they eat.

This supports the theory of retrocausality, where the future affects the past (and possibly validates the double slit experiment). All that mass/energy has to end up somewhere. Wouldn't it make sense that the black hole compresses it, then expels it at the other end as reorganized mass and energy?

This also, IMHO, explains the symbolic significance of circles, spirals, snakes, and the ouroboros in ancient cultures. They're metaphors for the cosmic process.

This post is not as neat and trim as I would like it, so I will likely edit it or post clarifications.

A very good read. Thank you Irene - i liked the part you wrote about the time goes backwards after leaving the black hole.
Edit: i mean inside before leaving the BH , the time goes backwards in the black hole. Sorry :)
I wanted to write its maybe like a time machine its spitting the planets out in the past.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:33:40 pm by AliensShrinkedMyPony »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 08:17:04 pm »
Awesome, thank you A51  :)
Looks like a psychedelic trip - that's a great discovery.

Thanks Aliens, it is indeed a historic discovery.

All the colors in the images after the first one, are artificial colors used to indicate various levels of hidden shades of black.

The very first B&W one reminds me of laying a piece of paper over a magnet and sprinkling iron filings over it. The resulting patterns are reminiscent of this. I would imagine we are seeing monstrous magnetic fields and gravitic fields beyond belief.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter