collapse

Author Topic: Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread  (Read 10432 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread
« on: July 27, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »
Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread

Topic Threads for this discussion;

Part One:

Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection

Part Two

Scientists Discover Portals and a Parallel Universe?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:20:21 pm by the seeker »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Stargate Continuum - US NAVY Connection Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:54:03 pm »
Okay... when Kdog present this in his original thread, there were very few people who even grasped the significance of this announcement

Yawl DID take Zorgon's Test, RIGHT? Hmmm?

::)

Here we have NASA telling us outright that magnetic portals to other dimensions not only exist, but they open and close daily?

Stargate Continuum has the storyline that Baal is using magnetic portals to open time portals to go back before SG1 was created in order to stop them form destroying the Goa'uld

Here it is, spelled out for you as plain as the nose on your face. :P Even the NAVY is openly participating in the story now using their REAL NAMES

HELLLOOOOOO  Anybody HOME?

::)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:05:44 pm by zorgon »

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:17:13 pm »
Well,they are just giving us little bread crumbs that must be followed.

That is for those searching for those bread crumbs.

I just wonder what they are going to do with a 500 trillion watt laser .

The NIF is funded by the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), a semi-autonomous agency within the U.S. Department of Energy which is responsible for enhancing national security through the application of nuclear science, and the news comes at a time when the U.S. military and various government agencies appear to be increasingly interested in the use of lasers as potential weapons.

http://www.gizmag.com/record-setting-500-trillion-watt-laser-shot-achieved/23318/

Maybe not so much a weapon?

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 08:20:52 pm »
Well,they are just giving us little bread crumbs that must be followed.

That is for those searching for those bread crumbs.

I just wonder what they are going to do with a 500 trillion watt laser .

http://www.gizmag.com/record-setting-500-trillion-watt-laser-shot-achieved/23318/

Btw,a bread crumb.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 08:23:20 pm »

That is the Shiva Nova laser, powerful enough to create fusion. Started out as a weapon in 1972 though :D

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=320.msg3105#msg3105
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:25:14 pm by zorgon »

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 08:28:31 pm »
Yeah,and people were worried about HAARP.

Doesn't it have electro-magnetic properties from the laser?

I just read it somewhere,I just haven't researched it yet to confirm.

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 08:58:14 pm »
Just caught up on this thread.  Most fascinating post I've read since landing here!

In my movie, I guess you'd have to start off with Tesla, von Neumann and Einstein meeting at IAS at Princeton, which they did. Hell, I think there's even photographs of them at the train station. Then you have them getting together for some deep chalk-throwing geekiness, with the math savant von Neumann, the design savant Tesla and the concept savant Einstein going all Rain Man on a real, usable, engineerable (at least to some extent) field theory that works. And one of the first answers out of it was to Mach's question - why does vacuum have any resistance to the propagation of electric and magnetic fields? It's farking empty. Why isn't it zero? Or infinite? Why those numbers? Why is there inertia? Why is it what it is?

Then you'd have to have Einy and John come up with the first part of the Universal Field Theory, and wow! If you had a way to engineer those permeability and permittivity values, you know, change them a bit from this arbitrary figure they have, even if it's in a relatively small volume, you could cloak an object from radar! The beam would just bend around the object like magic! What a wonderful wartime contribution!

Only that's not the only thing that changes - it also affects inertia inside the field, and you get time rate gradients, which maybe aren't so good for people, as they could cause all sorts of grave internal damage, up to and including turning you to borscht, worst case, and took maybe 20 more years to solve for enough to be safe to at least make the first steps towards non-suicidal manned flight in one. But what promise! This set of equations allows you take the trick to the limit, if you can figure out what you're doing! Cloaking, craft with artificially lowered inertia that can accelerate in non-traditional ways, like making right angle turns and hovering, or taking off from a dead stop to transsonic speed, without a sonic boom! And with enough ass on the inputs, you might be able to reduce the inertia to zero, at least in one direction, by totally decoupling the Mach effect from the total of mass in the universe in the direction of flight, which changes C to a really high number, at least in that direction. With diddly of inertia in that direction and an apparent C of maybe 20C, you could "go faster than light" without going faster than light! And that's the first pony in the field theory barn!

But engineering it is so tough. So you build your first crude test craft down the road from Los Alamos, and try your inertia lowering theory out again, this time intentionally - surely we've fixed the bugs this time, what a second wonderful contribution to the security of the nation! and bammo, crash landing, all dead out near Roswell. What's the very best coverup? Not denial, that's for sure - we'll pretend it was aliens, and sprinkle some crap around for people to find! General Ramey, for that idea we'll name a base after you! What acting, posing for photos with a UFO coverup order in your hand! Who could believe a general would even have something like outside a secure area, much less held like a product insert in a movie where it can be read! And that'll cover up the other tests later, too. If anyone gets too close, bam! some drugs and hypnosis, and they'll babble about nordics from rigel. No one would believe them! Crazy, right?

Some parts really got my attention:

real, usable, engineerable (at least to some extent) field theory that works

why does vacuum have any resistance to the propagation of electric and magnetic fields? It's farking empty. Why isn't it zero? Or infinite? Why those numbers? Why is there inertia? Why is it what it is?

a way to engineer those permeability and permittivity values, you know, change them a bit from this arbitrary figure they have, even if it's in a relatively small volume,

it also affects inertia inside the field, and you get time rate gradients

And with enough ass on the inputs, you might be able to reduce the inertia to zero, at least in one direction, by totally decoupling the Mach effect from the total of mass in the universe in the direction of flight, which changes C to a really high number, at least in that direction.

we'll pretend it was aliens, and sprinkle some crap around for people to find!

BTW, I was in the Navy on a carrier.  Time for a smoke and a cup of coffee!  lol
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 09:15:59 pm »
I really enjoyed the original movie Star Gate, but never really cared for Stargate Sg1. Time marches on..my middle son, who was on the USS Detroit, would rave about SG1, watching it on his deployments. Time marches on...Rock gets Netflix and discovers Sg1, Atlantis, Universe. ( In the meantime, Rock discovers TheLivingMoon, John Lear, Zorgon & the crew..as I'm watching Sg1 and the rest... I suddenly realize that all this SciFi and the science being portrayed could & actually exist!!! Now i have to go back and rewatch all the episodes.
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 09:30:52 pm »
Just caught up on this thread.  Most fascinating post I've read since landing here!

remember it's 'fiction'  ;)

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 09:47:01 pm »
Anyone know about this weapon called ATTO. Linda moulton howe did a segment on c2c about.

I was approached by a former US ARMY man who served in Mogadishu, Somalia from 1993 to 1994. In December 1993, he encountered the term “ATTO” in a Sgt’s description of a directed energy weapon tested at night in the desert. Particle beam technology uses a focused stream of atoms or electrons to damage a material target by disrupting its molecular and atomic structure.

Here now is the former Army man I call Sam Jones (SJ).

SJ: I was one of several drivers . . . to drive people out in the desert to a target training area . . . When we left, it was night . . . several trucks, 2 humvee’s . . . gun trucks. . . rules of engagement, a single vehicle could not leave a compound . . .  Unlike normal . . . had canvas over the top . . . I asked somebody by the truck ‘What the frike do you have on my truck?’

He said ATTO. I said “Atoll?’ He said, No, ATTO.

I was told to stop. I was then told to point my truck due East. The 2nd M927 truck pulled up pointing the opposite direction from me—pointing West. They then started connecting cables to my truck. I was then given ballistic laser eye protection that was issued to me for that night. These were wrap around sunglasses . . .
LMH: Did they give you any kind of briefing of the kind of light you were going to be exposed to?
SJ: talked about night vision goggles . . . we were trained to rely on our eyesight . . . if there were large flashes of light, we were to duck down behind the dashboard of our vehicle until we were given the all clear.

SJ: Once we got everything together in the desert. . . . I was told by the Sgt to get under the dashboard of my truck, there was going to be something really bright. . . . after about 30 seconds or so, I heard the word “fire” . . . Somebody did set the device off. There was a very loud crack. It was like something very hot. I’m just assuming that the air was suddenly very superheated.
LMH: So you were bent over in the truck wearing those glasses, correct?
SJ: Yes. With my eyes closed, covering my eyes as much as I can with my hands, arms.
LMH: Did you have any impression of light?
SJ: Oh, YEAH! I, I had a GREAT impression of light. It’s sort of like when you’re in a dark room with the curtains closed and someone opens the curtains.  . . . I did know that there was light going off around us. I did feel a sense of heat—especially in the desert at that time of night. . . . very loud crack, popping noise. I did look in the back of my truck whenever I could—a rectangular object about the length of my truck . . . dark grey . . . flat dark grey . . . very few lights in the back of my truck. I assumed the other truck held a generator, battery or capacitor. They didn’t take it out of the truck.
SJ: The thing that really amazed me . . . when we got to that target—10 miles from where the weapon was set off. . . . They use the term: DEW=Directed Energy Weapon.
LMH: You drive the 10 miles and what do you find?
SJ: That’s where we saw that large block of concrete 6 foot in length with a hole slightly larger than a basketball  . . . it went through the solid block of cement.
LMH. Do you have any idea where it ended?
SJ: No I don’t, hopefully somewhere safe.
LMH: What were the reactions of the other supervisors there to what they were looking at?
SJ: They were trying to keep poker faces but they seemed delighted.
SJ: I mentioned something to one of the supervisors about the curvature of the earth. He said  “Curvature of the earth? Shoot through the earth.”  . . . When I asked him—“Do you mean shooting through planet earth to hit a target?” He said “Yeah, If you got the coordinates of the target at a specific point, point it at the ground to those coordinates, set it off and it would hit the target on the other side of the earth. . . . He said specifically, “If you were standing on a point on the earth, if you knew the coordinates . . . all you have to do is point it at those coordinates, it goes straight through the earth and hits the target at those coordinates on the other side of the earth.”
LMH . . . Raises in my mind . . . what is that ATTO technology doing in that DEW?
LMH. George, that was 20 years ago. . . . waiting in the wings . . . the next evolution of that weaponry. . . . thanks sources from C2C listeners . . . earth files visitors etc. . . . why hasn’t it been turned up toward space?
GN: Maybe it has.
LMH: I asked at 2 conferences 2 times in the last 2 months . . . I asked if anyone had heard of a technology called ATTO . . . or of any weapons tech that could go through the center of the earth.
LMH. . . “OLTESIS” . . . research . . . in 20 years what might our government might have developed?
SJ: Dec 19 1993 . . . The only thing I can think of is space based platforms to protect us from ET’s.
SJ: I have no clue how it works. . . . I was under the impression that he knew more about it than he was saying.  . . . We don’t know the maximum range . . . 8,000 miles plus, at least . . . earth to the edge of our solar system?
LMH . . . after they had conducted this test . . . 10 feet through solid concrete . . . that the test of this DEW was stopped . . .

So, not only a weapon but obviously they can tunnel with the beam. Perhaps that is the reason sudden night sky lighting up occurs as the weapon fires a verticle shaft for air intake and equalization while tunneling.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 10:17:28 am »
Ok this is a Navy SG thread and this is sorta polluting the water so to speak  :P

But here goes:

Whilst watching the original Stargate Movie over the last two nights I found a few intruigiung credits at the end of the movie ;)

Nasa, California Institute of Technology and JPL loanded a Hazbot for the Movie (whats the Hazbot btw...anyone?)

Also found some Financiers. I'm not sure if that means much, but all the same its rather interesting ;)

HAZBOT ON LOAN

Money Lenders

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 12:31:07 pm »
BTW if anyone gets all David Wildplot or Ben on that banking link... Be warned :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 12:59:04 pm »
NASA HAZBOT aka M.A.L.P

Hazbot: Ground Emergency Response Vehicle

Description:

Enabling Safety and HAZMAT personnel to remotely and therefore safely explore dangerous terrestrial environments, particularly those where hazardous materials have been accidently released, is the primary objective of the Ground Emergency Response Vehicle Project. Begun in October 1990, the project has succeeded in prototyping a teleoperated mobile robot used by the JPL Fire Department HAZMAT Team in four simulated reconnaissance missions. The current robot, called HAZBOT III, is shown in the image above. The project has also been very successful in publicizing the use of robotics in HAZMAT as well as establishing ties with US industry and successfully transferring technology.

The use of robotic technology allows people to remotely explore and work in dangerous environments without risk of injury or death. It is therefore understandable that the JPL Fire Department HAZMAT Team and Safety offices have been very supportive of the development of a tool enabling them to remotely explore areas where hazardous materials are involved. The robot can provide vital information on spill location, magnitude, material type and concentration so a well prepared response team can safely enter the site.

NASA HAZBOT

M.A.L.P.

"Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe." The M.A.L.P. is a remote-controlled exploratory device that is sent through a Stargate to see what is on the other side before a team from the S.G.C. or Atlantis is sent through. It is capable of detecting temperature, analyzing oxygen and transmitting video feeds, as well as visually confirming whether or not a D.H.D. is present so that a team can dial the Stargate back home.

M.A.L.P.s come in various configurations and equipment. For example, the original device used when the Earth gate was first activated ran on all-terrain treads, while the newer models used by Stargate Command run on six heavy-duty wheels.

MALP Stargate

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 01:06:25 pm »
BTW if anyone gets all David Wildplot or Ben on that banking link... Be warned :P

Netherlands Banks are owned by the Bilderburgers :P

Somamech:

"The last demonstration mission, carried out in April of 1994, demonstrated the HAZBOT's readiness for field operations"

Same year SG movie was released  :o

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 11:10:12 am »
Netherlands Banks are owned by the Bilderburgers :P

Somamech:

"The last demonstration mission, carried out in April of 1994, demonstrated the HAZBOT's readiness for field operations"

Same year SG movie was released  :o

Yeah but them folke get ideas, then then spread wild storys about banks that they make up around a campfire claiming they made the shift for a global change or something along those lines.  :P

-----

SG 1 Movie was released in 1994 and from your Nasa link it says the Hazbot was complete in 1994.  That means one simple thing. 

The movie was made with a Prototype Hazbot, which when given the true nature of even Nasa, CIT and JPL make one ponder "hmmm interesting"  ;D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter