collapse

Author Topic: Earth's 'Hum' Helps Probe Planet's Interior  (Read 2335 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Earth's 'Hum' Helps Probe Planet's Interior
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:07:09 pm »
Reading the daily science news, came across this and seen it hadn't been posted yet so, here you go.
As for the Humming heard all over the world, I kind have expected it was due to Earths natural frequencies created from tectonic displacement and molten core issues. Though I am very convinced that there will be issues as the Earths mantel is experiencing unseen changes, it is pertinent to be able to know that there is something happening with in our Big Blue Marble, and it all has too do with it's natural reaction to forces forever changing with in our Home planet.

The global "hum" of the Earth is now helping scientists probe the planet's deep interior, a group of researchers say.
Since this hum — called seismic noise, which is generated by sources such as storm-driven ocean waves — is detectable everywhere on Earth, it could help scientists analyze the innards of the planet worldwide, investigators added in a new study detailed in the Nov. 23 issue of the journal Science.

Once again, proving too me that our frequency with in our planet will tell us much more about what is taking place around the world as the planet goes through these ancient and unchangeable events for us too better prepare for such disasters as earthquakes and other seismic events.

And it seems my Letter to the USGS was not in vein for the repercussions of nothing but being absolutely correct with my deductions many, many years ago. I just didn't ever get any credit, "Go figure!!" LOL

"The noise was regarded as useless and even problematic since it hides slight earthquake signals,"

Very interesting to say the least, and even more appreciated by myself for acknowledging such events with little to know available technical apparatuses for research or evidence to my considerations of these being the factual explanation for tracking Earthquakes and being able too predict such events with in a continental area and give it time lines for such events.
Wait and see, they will release a story sooner or later how this science is going to improve the "Prosperity of Humanity" by way of earthquake prediction centers around the globe.

"Finland was a good place because it is a place with very old and homogeneous crust," Campillo said. Its old age meant it had little in the way of new activity to confuse readings, while its uniform nature meant there was little diversity of material to complicate findings.

As sink holes and other thing's happen, we must understand that these are areas of used materials of the unseen to the naked eye. But the earth must recycle itself to sustain our place with in the humanity configuration. The one question they seemingly avoid is "Is the Earth dieing from it's inertial position with in our cosmos?"
Guess I will have too hope I live long enough too see the end results of that study.

http://www.news.yahoo.com/earths-hum-helps-probe-planets-interior-154026867.html

Enjoy the read and research folks.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Re: Earth's 'Hum' Helps Probe Planet's Interior
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 12:12:52 am »
Very good Post there 1Worldwatcher.

Yes what you have written is correct.

Humanity is about to discover the "Mechanics", regarding this Phenomena.

You will find that these changes are Driven by the Earths "Thermal Cycles".

We are approaching the Peak of the Hot phase, in the Earths "Thermal Cycle" once again.

As we pass through this threshold sometime in the future, the Earths Seas will relocate themselves Once again under the Earths Crust.

This is part of the Natural "Recycling" process found on many planets.

All our Minerals and other resources are produced inside the Planet.

But this involves a huge area of Scientific exploration on its own.

There is historical evidence of this Phenomena, which has been experienced and recorded by our ancestors, yet to be understood.

You will probably find the Disastrous and other species were not made extinct by the collision of a meteorite with the Earth, but instead they were wiped out as a result of the Earth passing through One of the "Thresholds", involving the Earths "Thermal Cycles" .   :D

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: Earth's 'Hum' Helps Probe Planet's Interior
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 03:22:22 am »
Thanks for the response TMT, I have heard of the "Earths Thermal Cycles" and am aware of such Paleocene art drawings on caves and things like that, but as far as seeing any thing substantiated toward there being any "REAL" evidence, and this being the most technological ERA of our existence, it is worthy to keep an eye on these events after the whole 2012 Mayan calender deciphering and MSM release into the general public.
I personally don't think the world is coming to an abrupt end or that we are going to get hammered by huge balls of fire from the sky (Which I know can happen, Just an FYI) but I do see these changing events happening before my eyes , with absolutely no scientific equipment to verify the changes, only years of fishing the same holes, hunting the same hunting grounds and association to some like minded people such as us here on the PRC that find the whole thing rather 'Mind Boggling" too say the least as too what events our ancients were trying to get across too us by the evidences they did leave behind.
It is well noted that oceanic floors house some tremendously active geothermal ducts and are constantly providing heating of the waters for billions of years. There have been a lot of studies about geothermal implications, all the way from simply denoting the effects of the earths temperature and it's effects on such things as rare Earth metals to the extremely rare and hard too fine rare earth gem's and jewels.
What we are bound for I do not know per se, but I do know that eventually, the machine is going to give out, whether it be from tectonic plate disruption or Solar activity and the high evaporation of our ever so important vital resource "WATER" it is something that must be noted as we have thing's here to record it and also the space view to be able to see the effects of the Earth's crust repairing itself for it's natural transition into the next stage of being.
This past Spring Summer and fall have been interesting, have friends from all over the globe reporting these hums and noises, concerned as they were, it was all the government's of their respectful locations using this or that to produce the effect as all conspiracies, much the cloak and dagger. (Here again, I am aware of HAARP, DARPA and the other associations, Just an FYI)
If there has been new research done that has been deduced as conclusive, it is all blamed on "Man-made Global Warming" other than the possibility that these are events to sound off the warning of the new cycle of earth is upon us as it has done for eon's in the past, we are just now able to analyze something we have never been able to record before with the tech we have at our disposal.
All things said, we are witnessing our Earths ever so delicate and rare position of healing itself for future posterity. Regardless of if we are thinking we have the answers, I have a feeling we will be surprised at what the changes could imply.
I was once in contact with a man that went by the name of Mr. Smith, (Ironic..lol) and he was a former USGS worker that had created a very in-depth analogy of what was happening to the earths mantel with cooling and warming waters, Water pressures from Glaciation melt down and the pressures these elements were putting on the earths surface to cause an eventual collapse of the mantel due these high pressures and cooling effects once the earths mantel cracked deep enough into the core of the earth to hit the center , he also had a video he had produced, but it has been brought down since then and is no longer available. was a 45 Min video, so he went into great detail, and he was quite alarmed as he was telling his side of the story, which he also admitted that the USGS had known about but wrote off the implications as nothing more the less than 1% probability, but yet, Mr. Smith made it quite clear, the government is aware of these events and now are not prepared to venture a guess as too what will happen. Funny , Huh?
Well, have to wait and see, but from the warming rivers that use to run Ice cold in July from neck of the woods, the high temps that seemingly linger much longer than when I was a child, the "No Snow" in or by late Oct. early Nov. , these all tell me things are changing ever so slightly, but changing none the less.
Thanks for your great post The Matrix Traveller, am honored to have your input, Big fan of your research and work. ;)

With Great respect,
1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]