collapse

Author Topic: how to change the world...one thought at a time...  (Read 8822 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: how to change the world...one thought at a time...
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »

I guess I am not writing this very well. What I tryed to say that there is a difference between fear and afraid.

Maybe a difference between fear and caution.  I am cautious about all those things, but do not fear them. 

Why would you not stick your finger in that socket? It may be off, What do you fear? Some time in your past life or lifes, we learned that this is not a good thing and took that fear and converted it to knowledge. When I ride my bike here, I only fear what the other driver is going to do because it is out of my control and learning curve. Past fears have taught me to swirve now and not wait to get hit. The plane again is a contol thing. If I was doing the flying everyone else could be in fear. but not me.

My parents explained what could happen if I did stick My finger in a socket.  Since then...  I have been cautious.

Seeing what happens to people with no money in some circumstances does set a fear up and changes how you wish to live life. It will either change you or you will die from no food. Right now I will pass on the die part. No Money, no one helping, like it is here. Why do you keep an eye out for any problems you can avoid. I would think that is from training caused by fear that you now use to your advantage. For some people this might take years, like going on a jet. For others it might take moments to pass.

I have complete faith in things working out, one way or another.  When I stuck My thumb out, having lost everything when My ex left Me with an eviction notice, I knew all would work out.  And so it did.  And so it will.  There was no fear.  Still, I retained caution. 

Yes, My caution is based on knowledge of possibilities, but I bring to Me the help I need.  One way or another - and it's surprising what little help I need, really.  A bit of food, a shelter from a storm, and I persist.

I kind of thiink we are all saying almost the same things with just a different opinion on how we get there. What is the opposite of fear, strength? Ok, with out one is there another? How can you judge one by itself? It is good to hear that a lot of you live with no fear. My question is how to get there with out it.....

Deuem

The opposite of fear is love.  Many say hate is the opposite of love, but hate is merely the product of fear.  Strength is the opposite of weakness.

I love and I am cautious.  No fear and therefore no hate.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 06:15:21 am »
Hello Amaterasu,

Nice chat were having. With emotions I don’t know if people will ever agree. It does seem that everyone sees them differently.

Fear and Love, I can’t see that as opposite. Hate and Love I can see. I hate it, I love it.
Do you say I fear it, I love it? Or I fear love? How can you love if you don’t know what hate is? I think I need to understand all opposites well to use them. The things I hate are not the things I fear. That is for sure!

I do see your ex left me story and can understand the fear of loving again. Many people never do! Deuem says, Ok that chapter is over, get a new book! The new book might be twice as good as the old book. But look in a different book store.

Brave is what I have found in the dictionary for the opposite of fear. Some people are braver than others. We all see this and some people are very fearful. Does not the fearful person recognize bravery and also the other way around? Which one you are is an option left for you to work out. In our life, we meet up with fear all the time. The strong or brave at heart have overcome it and moved on while the fearful have not and it might do them harm or help depending on the situation.

For instance, I think I am a pretty fearless guy but I would be fearful of letting a stone cold drunken person drive me home. The fear gene would kick in and suggest to me another way out. Should I then just be fearless and go with them? You call that cautious. I call that understanding a fear and using it to be cautious. This emotion is based on having a fear of a useless death. An out of your own control death!

If I look at this in my life now as percentage points fear to brave. It would probably be 10/90.  My wife would say 0/100. But I don’t show it, that’s for sure.

I also would say that everyone, including myself has a fear breaking point. You either faint, panic, go into shock or die. I hope I never see or reach those points. But I have seen it happen to others. Instantly! And my point would be different than anyone else. Having never reached any of the 4 since becoming an Adult, I don’t know what it would take. But I would guess that there must be something that would trigger one of them at some point. I like to think if I was in a group of a thousand people, I would either be the last or next to last ones standing. Probably start laughing at some point..

In today’s world we are protected from a lot of yesterday’s fears because of society, laws and education. So our life is less fearful then our ancestors. They had to live on the edge of fear daily. We have gone past that idea and moved into bravery because of the times we live in. So you might literally have to place yourself in the way of fear today vs it facing you every day a thousand years ago.

Remember, I am a guy, we are from Mars. It is lucky we have any emotions….

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 05:15:16 pm »
The fear in the things One hates is usually hidden.  I could say I hate discrimination, but that stems from a fear that discrimination might affect [Me, One I love, People in general...].  That sort of thing.

I do think You misunderstood Me when I say I love Myself and have no need for another mate.  I do not fear falling in love - I leave that option open. I just feel no need to fill that spot.  Should someOne come along that meets My requirements, I will be fully capable of falling head over heals.  I just don't feel incomplete.  I am whole unto Myself and am not looking for, wishing for, desiring another.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

deuem

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2012, 01:47:04 am »
Amaterasu, that is the best news I have read today.
Head over heals, no better feeling in life....
Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2012, 06:44:39 am »
[smile]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]