collapse

Author Topic: The case for the civilization on the Moon  (Read 40327 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: The case for the civilization on the Moon
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2012, 12:13:36 pm »
unless it's being kept in that orbit, artifically.  you have to admit, it has alot of unusual features relating to orbit, rotation and etc.
There are some phenomenal "coincidences" regarding size, orbital period and other figures regarding the moon.

I will look list a few amazing things regarding the Moon here when I get time.  I'm off for some beers now so it will have to wait until later.  I'll probably start a new thread as I've been sooooooo lazy recently and left it all to you guys. :D

ETA:  Strictly speaking, I should perhaps put that the Moon's orbital dynamics would be different.  The position would not necessarily have to be nearer to Earth, there are other possibilities.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:16:33 pm by Pimander »

Offline mutchie6g

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2012, 08:06:35 pm »
 :'( its 2012 wont they ever tell us the truth ???

the moon cannot be a natural sattelite there is plenty of proof it isnt.

somewhere someone knows the truth !!!
Mutchie.

Offline mutchie6g

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2015, 01:01:45 am »
3 years has PASSED it is now 2015 and although we suspect there are 2 bases on the far side of the moon still nothing has EVER been admitted officially i think Disclosure is NOT happening the way i had hoped that it would !!!! >:( 
Mutchie.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2015, 02:34:08 pm »
3 years has PASSED it is now 2015 and although we suspect there are 2 bases on the far side of the moon still nothing has EVER been admitted officially i think Disclosure is NOT happening the way i had hoped that it would !!!! >:(
If there's nothing to disclose you will wait forever. ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2015, 02:53:32 pm »
If there's nothing to disclose you will wait forever. ;)

That is a point :P

But even John says it is possible that dimensional portals may be part of the answer

If you read Admiral Byrd's diary  it shows he didn't fly into a hole in the earth... his plane stayed the same altitude and heading... he simple was here one minute and there the next

This image best illustrates what I mean   Like the Bermuda Triangle stories  the compass went haywire but the sun didn't move...  they just simply entered a portal and were instantly either back in time before Antarctica froze over or in a parallel dimension

It is my opinion that Loch Ness critter and Big foot sightings are the same thing  momentary glimpses into another dimension.  No physical evidence because they are not really here  We just see them through the portal briefly

All my Stargate research, the AF documents, etc etc  point to the same thing. Jacquee Vallee came to this conclusion as well His book "Passport to Magonia" is about that  The Aviary, NIDS at Skin Walker ranch came to this conclusiom

So there is a civilization on the moon but not in out filed of view

The Howard Menger story fits the dimensional theory  so do several other tales. UFO abductions often report time shifts  All the same thing

Even the Qu'ran tells us that Gog and MaGog were forced through a gate an the two gates sealed at both ends

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2015, 03:25:25 pm »
It would be interesting to see a correlation of disappearances to see how many of these were on lay lines or intersections of ley lines. I do not think that if there is a correlation that one could expect the portals to remain constant. I think they would move constantly as the earth tilts and rotates but I think that they would be on a path that followed the ley lines.

Offline mutchie6g

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2015, 05:25:32 pm »
So was Admiral Byrd actually CLOSE to the North pole when he crossed into the portal ? Because i noted with INTEREST that when he was brought to speak to the leader he was told and i quote - "We brought you here " suggesting that they had control over the portal and who could enter into their Domain but they were very aware of US that is for sure ....
Mutchie.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2015, 09:18:44 pm »

So there is a civilization on the moon but not in out filed of view

Or Ingo Swann got it right and they are in the "dark" or even inside the moon.

Swann described his work with individuals in an unknown agency who study extraterrestrials, his remote viewing of a secret E.T. base on the hidden side of the moon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2015, 01:09:01 am »
So was Admiral Byrd actually CLOSE to the North pole when he crossed into the portal ? Because i noted with INTEREST that when he was brought to speak to the leader he was told and i quote - "We brought you here " suggesting that they had control over the portal and who could enter into their Domain but they were very aware of US that is for sure ....

South Pole Antarctica :P

0955 Hours- Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again. 1000 Hours- We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like animal! Report this to base camp.

Entrance To Agartha Found?
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=166.msg1447#msg1447

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2015, 01:17:06 am »
It would be interesting to see a correlation of disappearances to see how many of these were on lay lines or intersections of ley lines. I do not think that if there is a correlation that one could expect the portals to remain constant. I think they would move constantly as the earth tilts and rotates but I think that they would be on a path that followed the ley lines.

That would be an interesting project...

The "Natural" portals do not stay open  We have boats sailing Bermuda Triangle all the time that don't vanish. The one at Roslyn Chapel you need to open t, same at Frenchmen's Mtn behind John's House

Oddly enough Dan Burisches accounts seem to indicate they have some device  like they use in Sliders (TV Show) but he spoke of them long before the show

The more I look, the more I find that all the strange stories Nessie, UFOs, Bigfoot...  all points to some kind of portal involved. Even the old Faerie stories people disappearing into portals... gates of the gods in all cultures... more portals

This is a storm that appeared in the Bermuda Triangle  I would be making haste to get outta there LOL

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2015, 01:22:42 am »
Or Ingo Swann got it right and they are in the "dark" or even inside the moon.

I think the Base that Ingo saw is in our real time. I think it is the same base Apollo saw (if they actually went)

The Russians have two bases according to my sources and a space station farside.

We have bases up their according to my research and Army Docs and we have at least one station with artificial gravity at LI  (admin would have seen the papers though I have not posted this yet)

So there is a lot going on 

Just ONCE I wish someonen would hand me some solid PROOF  even if I couldn't share it :P

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2015, 04:10:24 am »
I think the Base that Ingo saw is in our real time. I think it is the same base Apollo saw (if they actually went)

Just ONCE I wish someonen would hand me some solid PROOF  even if I couldn't share it :P

I feel 2015 may be THE year. I would ask for you to share, but Im aware we cant have everything we want. :-X
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline mutchie6g

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2015, 05:32:38 am »
Is there much AIR TRAFFIC in the South pole .... its the sort of place you volunteer to go to is it ???? So hold on here did Byrd go back a 2nd time ? And that was when they took Damage ?
Mutchie.

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Gold 12
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2017, 07:17:21 pm »
If anybody wants a new link for the PDF : The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy - I Swann 

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/penetration.ingo_swann.pdf

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56