collapse

Author Topic: Chemtrail article in Project Censored’s Top 10 most censored stories  (Read 4631 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
So, for those who still have doubts that Chemtrails are a real "phenomenon" , here's an article that came out today, Thursday, September 29, 2011, in the site Activist Post that proves, once again, what most of us already knew, but that is censored for most people.

Here are small pieces of the article. If you are interested in the subject, I provide the link to the full story below. Worth reading and learn about it.

For the past 35 years, Project Censored has published an annual collection of the top 25 censored news stories. In the 2012 book edition, just released this September, my article, Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails, ranks as the 9th most censored story in the United States.

Originally published at the Centre for Research on Globalization in July 2010, an updated version at COTO Report has seen over 13,000 page views as of this writing.  The article is widely posted across the world in several English and non-English speaking countries, giving it far broader readership than we’ll ever know, but likely over a million.

Ironically, and as if to prove Project Censored’s point, after I posted a link last year to the Atmospheric Geoengineering piece on the “progressive” link site, buzzflash.com, I was banned, and all my contributions removed, though my links often made their front page.

No doubt, chemtrail deniers are more numerous than those who believe the official version of what happened on 9/11 (which Project Censored covers extensively, most recently in its 2011 edition). This is likely why the deeply-researched piece made it onto Project Censored’s Top Ten.

The Project has also been censored for reporting on 9/11 truth, as this KPFA interview from last year reveals. Inter Press Service contracted with Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff to write the piece, and then refused to publish it and permanently severed their relationship. Huff says the footnotes went on for two pages, though the piece was only a page and a half long.

A history professor at Diablo Valley College in Contra Costa County, California, Mickey Huff explains that the selection process for censored stories begins with public nominations.

A committee of college students from over 30 colleges around the world then reviews them for media coverage using a variety of databases including Lexis Nexis.  If a story is under-represented, the students then fact check the article and consult with experts.  After stories have been validated, a team of judges ranks their favorites and the results are calculated.

In addition to the top 25 censored stories for the year (April through March), the book covers several more topics related to media censorship and democracy.  Here’s the Top Ten 2012 countdown:

#10 Statistical Games with the Unemployment Rate. At Information Clearing House, Greg Hunter showed that instead of 9%, the real unemployment rate is over 22%.

#9 Chemtrails. Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails, July 10, 2010.

#8 The Truth on Nuclear Power. The Union of Concerned Scientists published a report describing 14 near-miss nuclear accidents in 2010 in the US. (One is Fort Calhoun, which I covered here and here.) Other nuclear pieces mentioned in this category include Jeff Goodell’s “America’s Nuclear Nightmare” at Rolling Stone.

#7 U.S. Army and psychology’s largest experiment – ever. Horrified by war?  Be positive! A series of APA articles describing and promoting a program of “psychological resilience” is confronted by Roy Eidelson, Marc Pilisuk and Stephen Soldz at Truthout.

#6 Google Spies for CIA, US Military. In January 2010, Eric Sommer wrote “Google’s Deep CIA Connections” for Pravda.ru.

#5 Prison Companies Fund Anti-Immigrant Legislation. Exposed in depth by Peter Cervantes-Gautschi at AlterNet, Wall Street is profiting from immigrant lock-ups.

#4 Wall Street Engineers Food Crisis. On March 24, 2011, David Moberg wrote “Diet Hard: With a Vengeance” for In These Times showing that speculating on food commodities, along with income inequality, cause hunger – not lack of production.

#3 Obama’s Extrajudicial Hit List. State sanctioned assassinations outside the scope of law is somehow okay by this dictator. This is an under-reported story later covered by Glenn Greenwald at Salon and William Fisher at IPS.  Originally titled “Death by Drone: ‘CIA’s hitlist is murder’,” IPS later changed it to “Death by Remote: But Is It Legal?”

#2 Army of Fake Personas to Promote Propaganda. Two sites broke the story on Feb. 22, 2011: Darlene Storm at Computer World and Stephen Webster at Raw Story. In March, Guardian writers Nick Fielding and Ian Cobain covered it.

#1 US Soldier Suicides Exceed Combat Deaths in 2010. Cord Jefferson broke the story on Jan. 27, 2011 at Iceland’s Good Magazine.

Here you can read the full article:

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/chemtrail-article-in-project-censoreds.html

Here is the Main article about the Chemtrails:

Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails (Revised)

A review of “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies”

By Rady Ananda

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. Though “hostile” environmental modification was banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food shortages. Military forces stand poised to capitalize on controlling the world’s weather.

“In recent years there has been a decline in the support for weather modification research, and a tendency to move directly into operational projects.”
World Meteorological Organization, 2007

The only conspiracy surrounding geoengineering is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone with eyes can see. Peer-reviewed research is available to anyone willing and able to maneuver the labyrinth of scientific journals. So, while there is some disclosure on the topic, full public explanation is lacking. A brief list of confirmed cloud seeding events is produced at bottom, starting in 1915.

Going under a variety of names – atmospheric geoengineering, weather modification, solar radiation management, chemical buffering, cloud seeding, weather force multiplication – toxic aerial spraying is popularly known as chemtrails. However, this is merely one technique employed to modify weather. The practice of environmental modification is vast and well funded.

Hosted by the Belfort Group, which has been working for the last seven years to raise public awareness of toxic aerial spraying, the Symposium included chemtrail awareness groups from Greece, Germany, Holland, France and the U.S.  Belfort published five videos covering only May 29,[1] when filmmaker Michael Murphy (Environmental Deception and What in the world are they spraying)[2] and aerospace engineer Dr. Coen Vermeeren [3] gave the most dramatic presentations.

Dr Vermeeren, of the Delft University of Technology, presented [4] a 300-page scientific report entitled, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies.” [5]

Case Orange notes it was prepared for the Belfort Group by a team of scientists but presented anonymously. It was sent to embassies, news organizations and interested groups around the world “to force public debate.”

The report spends some time on HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, [6] which is a military endeavor focused on manipulation of the ionosphere, magnetosphere and atmosphere, and on other exotic weapon systems that manipulate the environment. While related, they go beyond this discussion of chemtrails.

In the interest of brevity, the health and environmental implications of cloud seeding is not discussed in any depth herein. Case Orange does go into it, as did most of the speakers at the Belfort Symposium. Cursory research reveals a debate among researchers as to chemtrail toxicity, but whether that’s a 50-50 or 99-1 argument is unknown.

Contrails Are Chemtrails

ase Orange rejects use of the term ‘chemtrails’ because it is associated with amateur conspiracy theorists. The only credible document it could find that uses it is the Space Preservation Act of 2001 introduced by U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-OH). [7]  H.R. 2977 sought to ban the use of exotic weapon systems that would damage climate, weather, tectonic and biological systems. “Chemtrails” are specifically listed. Though later removed, no version of the bill ever became law.

Instead, the writers prefer the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon since all contrails are chemtrails. ‘Persistent contrails’ distinguishes those that contain weather-altering additives from those that represent normal aircraft exhaust that dissipates after a few seconds or minutes.

Case Orange also rejects misanthropic intentions behind persistent contrails on the assumptions that 1) public health agencies have the public interest at heart; and 2) the economy is consumer driven. The authors indicate no awareness of numerous reports of collusion between the pharmaceutical industry and government health agencies. This year, a significant conflict-of-interest report appeared in the prestigious British Medical Journal, which further heightened suspicions that the H1N1 flu and its vaccines were a scam.[8]  Nor do the authors consider that sick people will spur economic growth in a capitalist (for profit) health system.

Please continue the reading here:

http://coto2.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/case-orange-60-years-of-geoengineering-goes-into-hyperdrive-as-%e2%80%98plan-b%e2%80%99/

[youtube]_0v07InoFiU[/youtube]

Hope you get informed about this before its too late :)

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:07:24 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Chemtrail article in Project Censored’s Top 10 most censored stories
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 11:50:42 pm »
Nice work RUSSO  ;D

A while back someone asked me if I had ever heard of Project Cloverleaf...

Originally posted by zorgon
Hmmmm no..

Not yet  :D

I see an FOIA request...

02-F-0351 WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER 12/14/01 12/18/01 INFORMATION ON PROJECT CLOVERLEAF - [PDF][Archived]

I'll see what I can dig up
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:50:35 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 01:54:45 am »
Well this is interesting...

They call it Project Cloverleaf. At night, giant planes with no pilots roam the sky over the U.S. Instead of a mere vapor trail, they are filling the sky with  unknown chemicals designed to darken the earth.  To thousands of people around the U.S., this is not a sci-fi movie or even a conspiracy theory; it is real. 

Scott Stevens is a believer. 

Stevens, a meteorologist and weatherman with News Channel 6 in Pocatello, said the phenomenon known as "global dimming" could be a clandestine operation by the government to slow the effects of global warming.  While global dimming is a contentious scientific issue, some scientists think thicker cloud cover may be reducing the amount of sunlight reaching the earth.

Is the U.S. creating cloud cover?
Believers contend feds behind 'global dimming'

Now using "global dimming"  as a new search word...

The Contrail Effect by Peter Tyson
Dimming the Sun homepage

Are vapor trails from aircraft influencing the climate, and if so, should we worry?

:o PBS NOVA has a whole section devoted to Dimming the Sun

Contrails, the man-made clouds left in the wake of jet aircraft, may actually alter climate, though to what degree remains unclear.

Gotta love it when respectable orgs like PBS NOVA cover stuff like this. I still owe them for "Astrospies"

AND a mainstream News weatherman  ;D

Seems I have some homework to do... thanks for the lead

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 01:59:54 am »
The following images included for context...

Originally posted by treeshaker
What do yall think about the black-line chemtrail phenomena?

Shadow

In the last image you posted the sun is on the left. The contrail is actually above the thin clouds. The angle of the sun makes a shadow of the contrail that appears to be in front of the plane because of the angle

Wanna see one on Venus?

See? two contrails with shadows

???  ::)

Oh and I almost forgot!
Do you know that I was told that there is a link between agent orange and autism. This was told to me by a Doctor.... :o

Don't know but would not surprise me... never looked into that
Thanks for the reply zorgon.. That's what I thought...
Venus! How and the world did those get there? Tell me it was one of our probes and not the folks that live there.... :o
Thanks!

As far as I know we don't have any scheduled flights on Venus  :D

But I DO have the SMOKING GUN on Chemtrails

Remember me mentioning Project Cloverleaf?  Well here it is..

In 1997, Edward Teller co-authored a white paper, “Prospects for physics-based modulation of global change”, where he advocated the large-scale introduction of metal particulates into the upper atmosphere to apply an effective “sun screen”. A subsequent series of tests to create a polymarised and ionised mixture of certain metals, including aluminium, barium, thorium and selenium, among other contents, was perfected and tested in US facilities. A joint public-private operation, initially called “Cloverleaf”, was operationalised and subsequently supported by US state and federal weather modification legislature.

Edward Teller... hmmm now where have I heard THAT name before?

::)

anyway...

Throughout the continental US, dozens of tanker and other aircraft are daily applying thousands of gallons of aerosol nano-particulates that serve several objectives, including the purported ability to reflect UV radiation. Similar operations are being conducted in Canada and parts of Europe.

Matt Andersson, President, Indigo Aerospace, Chicago, IL, US

Geo-engineering trial follows in US slipstream

Papers by Edward Teller LLNL

Global Warming and Ice Ages:
I. Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change

Active Climate Stabilization: Practical Physics-Based
Approaches to Prevention of Climate Change

:o :o :o
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:03:16 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 02:29:32 am »
That was a followup to this report

Trial aims to hose down warming climate
By Clive Cookson in Bradford
Published: September 14 2011 00:14 | Last updated: September 14 2011 00:14

A team of scientists and engineers will in October pump water through a high-pressure hose suspended from a helium balloon 1km above a disused airfield in Norfolk in an unlikely bid to develop a technological solution to combating climate change.

The test at Sculthorpe will be Britain’s first experiment in the controversial field of geoengineering – counteracting global warming by deliberately cooling the climate

Trial aims to hose down warming climate

Burntheships has been following this story. I will post links to her ATS threads till she gets time to move them

1. Geoengineering Trials Get Under Way
2. Geo-engineering trial follows in US slipstream
3. Worlds first Geoengineering thread in the new ATS geoengineering forum!
4. U.N. Urged To Freeze Climate Geo Engineering Projects
5. A Future Tense Event: Geoengineering The Horrifying Idea Whose Time has Come?

There are more but that is a start. Lots of links in those. She has been having computer issues and a lot of her stuff was lost when we had that reset. Maybe we can help her copy some posts into the Admin work area

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 02:50:20 pm »
Waiting for BTS input...

There are more but that is a start. Lots of links in those. She has been having computer issues and a lot of her stuff was lost when we had that reset. Maybe we can help her copy some posts into the Admin work area

If BTS need my help, I will be happy to help :) Just tell me how ;)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter