collapse

Author Topic: A New Declaration Of Independence: Impeach Obama Now  (Read 20738 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: A New Declaration Of Independence: Impeach Obama Now
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 04:27:58 pm »
so basically a verbal virus.
like," be nice",only more infective?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 06:46:13 pm »
I admit, Petrus, I figured YOU knew that. [smile]  That was for the benefit of any who might have been unaware of the very fundamental difference between chaos and randomness.

I'm not inclined to believe that randomness exists, in all honesty.  Try looking up how difficult they've found it to write a random number generator, for computer security.  A truly random solution seems to be impossible.

What you have is synchronicity, which is more than capable of superficially simulating randomness, if the user requires it; but when you get down far enough, it collapses.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 07:23:29 pm »
I'm not inclined to believe that randomness exists, in all honesty.  Try looking up how difficult they've found it to write a random number generator, for computer security.  A truly random solution seems to be impossible.

What you have is synchronicity, which is more than capable of superficially simulating randomness, if the user requires it; but when you get down far enough, it collapses.

I think You're right, Petrus.  "Randomness" does exists as a concept, though, and many People think chaos means the same as the concept of random.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 09:30:34 pm »

IMO you 100% correct in these statements.

In my early days in business I was involved with gaming machines for a short period of time, testing software for machines which had to meet "Internal Affairs" requirements.

Soon found how difficult it is to obtain a random result.

We Never did find an Algorithm to achieve this.

But rather discovered like the Order in Chaos...   :D

It a "Paradox" in MHOP.

Perhaps because ALL is based on the "Simultaneous Paradoxical Algorithm" expressed in Geometric terms, as I N Z

Not in the sense of Letters, but rather Sequences of "Opposites" in the form of "To & Fro" and "Rotation" contained within the Algorithm.

They only appear as like "Letter forms" because of the Sequences taking place.

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 07:01:50 am »
Wish i understood half of what you're saying, Matrix. But i get the drift.
I hate algorithms, had a go at them with my 'a.i. tank battle' games on my Amiga. The concept then was to eliminate chaos, by writing codes that predicted or accounted for, erratic behavior.
Example; IF tank A does this, THEN tank B will do so, etc.
That was hard enough, trying to promote randomness is next to impossible.
The closest you would get to it would be 'the brownian motion from molecules of water in a nice hot cup of tea' as Douglas Adams put it ::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 07:08:43 am »
Wow, this thread skewed away from the original post! LOL!

Not that the OP was much of a subject for rational and intelligent thought..  :o

So can I get back to PONG now Luke? ;)
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 10:47:06 am »
Yeah i think so, Dave 8)

We pretty much all agree he should be impeached, but we all know if that happens, the next one is being lined up already.... ::)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 11:43:40 am »
so basically a verbal virus.
like," be nice",only more infective?

All societal behavior norms are based on "verbal virii."  So...verbal virus, ok.  Yeah.  More "infective?"  With any luck.  Like the work "ethic" was introduced to entrain Us Humans to voluntarily pump Our energy to the system, the Betterment Ethic is likely to be embraced.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 11:46:39 am »
Yeah i think so, Dave 8)

We pretty much all agree he should be impeached, but we all know if that happens, the next one is being lined up already.... ::)

We should Impeach the whole damn lot right across the Earth and have LIFE as our boss and guide.

Us primates, Model 6365338/a2, should be kept in the zoo, (earth) instead of finding leaders out of our cage to rule over us.... LOL.    :D

The Only True and Honest Boss is LIFE

Without LIFE we can do absolutely Nothing at all !

At least LIFE i.e. our "Awareness" doesn't Lie cheat demand tax's or abandon us during this experience.   ;D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:48:13 am by The Matrix Traveller »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2012, 11:52:55 am »
Right you are, Matrix :)

The new declaration of independence should be the declaration of life itself, our perception of it, recognition, and taking part in it seems to be a good idea ;)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 11:55:56 am »
Yeah i think so, Dave 8)

Quick someone hire a prostitute to go give Obama oral sex and we can get this process underway. It seems sexual offenses are the only thing that can get them kicked out.  ;D

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 12:57:36 pm »
The fact that the bloodline is allowed to procreate at all after the insanity that it brings is evident is a sexual crime in itself!

Politicians and bankers should be castrated and hysterectomized before they can have offspring.

Just saying, selective eugenics isnt a bad idea....

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 02:50:51 pm »
I think You're right, Petrus.  "Randomness" does exists as a concept, though, and many People think chaos means the same as the concept of random.

What most people think of when they talk about chaos or randomness, is actually what I call entropy, or Yin, to refer to the Chinese way of looking at things.  I define entropy as a state in which no single unit of energy (or quanta, to use the usual term) has a stable relationship or bond with any other.  In other words, entropy is not a state in which energy does not exist; rather, it is a state in which energy does not form coherent patterns.

The analogy that I use mentally, is a pile of powder of some type; say sand or flour.  The analogy doesn't completely serve, because sand still has some form; but we can say that sand exists in a more entropic state than sandstone.

I also think the idea that energy remains constant, but that entropy continually increases, is absurd; and is demonstrably so, due to the observation that if it were true, the universe could not continue to exist in a coherent form at all.  As Bashar says, the system is actually biased very slightly (on the order of 51%) towards energy, and it has to be in order to continue to survive.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 04:08:14 pm »
Exactly!
Good one.... ::)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 05:04:44 pm »
What most people think of when they talk about chaos or randomness, is actually what I call entropy, or Yin, to refer to the Chinese way of looking at things.  I define entropy as a state in which no single unit of energy (or quanta, to use the usual term) has a stable relationship or bond with any other.  In other words, entropy is not a state in which energy does not exist; rather, it is a state in which energy does not form coherent patterns.

The analogy that I use mentally, is a pile of powder of some type; say sand or flour.  The analogy doesn't completely serve, because sand still has some form; but we can say that sand exists in a more entropic state than sandstone.

I also think the idea that energy remains constant, but that entropy continually increases, is absurd; and is demonstrably so, due to the observation that if it were true, the universe could not continue to exist in a coherent form at all.  As Bashar says, the system is actually biased very slightly (on the order of 51%) towards energy, and it has to be in order to continue to survive.

I do think We're on the same page, Petrus.  GFY.  (Gold for...)  Well put.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]