collapse

Author Topic: Omar Zuhdi The Search for the Real Daniel Jackson  (Read 17588 times)

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
Re: Omar Zuhdi The Search for the Real Daniel Jackson
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 09:10:40 pm »
Hi all.

Googling the name of my old HS Latin teacher lead me here. I was pleasantly surprised to see the discussion in this thread. Of course, I have no way to verify my authenticity, but, as far as I can see, there's no real reason I'd make any of the following up.

It was I in fact who added Omar Zuhdhi's name to the IMDB 'trivia' section, and subsequently to the Stargate (device) Wikipedia page, back in 2010. Mr Zuhdi was my Latin teacher while I was attending Shawnee High School in Oklahoma, many years ago now. He used to speak often about his involvement with what is now known as the Stargate franchise.

While I was first in his classes the film had not yet been released, and yet he read many passages from his novel 'Windgate' to us during downtimes in class. The following year the film was released, without Mr Zuhdi having any prior knowledge of what was about to happen - he attended the film over one weekend and came back to school on Monday visibly horrified, telling our class that there was a film out that had seemingly lifted vast passages, direct quotes etc from his Windgate novel. There were already members of my peer group (including myself) who'd seen the film and already come to this conclusion.

Around one month later, he began the legal process against Emmerich and co. Mr Zuhdi's brother was his legal counsel. We would be updated by Mr Zuhdi as to the progress of the (very long, drawn out) case. I left HS before the case had been concluded.

How had the plagiarism been possible? We learned that the novel had been submitted (to a studio I no longer recall the name of) in screenplay form many years previous, when he was a university student. Naively, he hadn't considered copyrighting the material before submission. It transpired that Emmerich had worked at the same studio that the screenplay had been submitted to and, presumably, this was where the alleged plagiarism had taken place.

The last firm details I had about the case were given to me by my younger classmates who were still in attendance at Shawnee HS. Mr Zuhdi explained that he had been given a small settlement, was not allowed to disclose the amount and was, strictly, no longer able to speak about the plagiarism, or the connection between Windgate and Stargate any more, under threat of legal action.

Finally, in light of all this, why did I end up posting this fact to IMDB and Wikipedia? I suppose I grew rather sick of the rather outrageous theft that had taken place, and wanted to get the facts out there. From my googling over the last year or so, the fact seems to be widely known now, and that pleases me.

Also, for what it's worth, I can confirm that the details in the post above marked 'I wonder!' are indeed correct, as of three years ago at least.

Hope some of this was relevant/helpful to your discussions (as I'm fairly certain that none of this information is already available on the internet), if not, my apologies.

Thank you Oatbelt, and welcome to the forum!

It is really great to have some insider information, and from a former student.... magic!

(I gave you some gold for your post)

Stick around, we may have some more questions for you.  ;)

Did Mr Zuhdi ever publish that novel or do you have some excerpts from it? That would be great.  :)
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 09:55:09 pm »
Greetings, Oatbelt (interesting monicker...)

Did Your teacher ever suggest that His work was based on reality?  Just curious...

Also...  Check out the link in My sig.  I am seeking to get a million signatures, and if You read the link You will understand why.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 10:20:00 pm »
oatbelt,

hi!  hey, does he look like daniel jackson? :D  is the book, windgate, still on the market?  or did it ever get  published?
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 03:58:19 am »
Hi all.

Googling the name of my old HS Latin teacher lead me here. I was pleasantly surprised to see the discussion in this thread. Of course, I have no way to verify my authenticity, but, as far as I can see, there's no real reason I'd make any of the following up.

Greetings Oatbelt and welcome to our forum. I have no reason to doubt your story and find the information fascinating to say the least. Information comes our way by strange means at times.

Many of us here have been looking at 'Stargates' for many years. That included references in the past to "Gateways to the Gods" and other crossing points. Most of the work is in a very long thread at another forum, but I am working on bringing it over here a bit at a time as time allows and putting it into easier to follow format.

"Windgate" Interesting term... I would love to read the original work.  As you say that address was recently correct I will send Omar a letter tomorrow and see if he might be interested in discussing it.

A quick search on the net yielded another book called "Wind Gate" by Phillip Gross, but that is different

So thanks again for popping in to share that with us :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 04:25:02 am »
???

so taking your premise just a bit further..if the world is run by triangle serpents
..who decided that the serpent was satan..
who is the god of the cross and the church....

When mixing Religious interpretation into this you end up taking the risk of offending may people.  Since there are three major religions involved around the stories from the Bible, it is very easy to step on toes when making new interpretations. Most people forget that Muslim, Jews and Christians all worship the SAME God... it is only the interpretation of the words that have them at each others throats for thousands of years.

That said... much of what you and Gigas have said has been covered in our six year thread at ATS and will be here as soon as I can sort out 300 plus pages :P

But the Serpents and the Gates in many forms appear in ALL religions around the world. Separating the Myth from fact is a long process, which is hindered by many translations, editing and rewritten copies.

So bear with me while I get caught up. We can use this thread to answer questions as I add the material. Undo's line of research started from the Sunerian/Enki side of it while mine started when the daughter of an artist friend bounce into a conversation and said "Stargates are the government telling us what is going on, all the kids at school believe it" then bounced back out. Well i did a search on the net, found ATS and eventually my thread merged with Beth's and the rest is history :D

I am going to make a couple points here

1) Eve spoke to the Serpent as if it was NORMAL to be speaking to Serpents

2) The Serpent gave mankind knowledge, which the Gods who created us in THEIR image, got ticked off at

3) God also wiped out all living things including innocent forest critters because he was upset with man... flooded the whole planet

4) Who made Lucifer, the Bringer of LIGHT into Satan? 3 guesses :P Lucifer was beautiful, a creature of light, not the way the church depicts him today. We have been hornswaggled all these years. :D

5) The picture of Hell that we have today was commissioned by the Church from Dante, who had a really disturbing mind... but it was perfect to scare people into believing. The Inquisition and witch burnings and Crusades and being declared a Heretic helped as well.  I was born Lutheran, but it seemed to me that we were rooting for the wrong team. More death, torture and mayhem has been created in the name of the one God (with three main Books that kill each other even today)

6) Kundalini - The Hindu mystical energy -  is also called the Serpent energy. It twines in a spiral around the base of the spine and gives you godlike powers. Sound familiar? It is not considered evil by the Hindu's, but the thing one must aspire to

7) The Twin Serpents - we see them today in the Caduseus... they are not evil there either... in fact it is our Medical Symbol.. two serpents spiraling up a staff to a pair of wings above...

There is just so much data it is impossible to put it all together and still discuss it... but I will try

Here is a famous painting... This was painted in 1445!!!  :o 

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

So Eden is not on Earth and if you look through that gateway, you will see that desert in Sumeria where we were dumped :P You can even see zodiac symbols on the outer ring :D

Now what put that idea into the mind of that painter so very long ago?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:42:22 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 04:39:18 am »
Would you like the Secret of the other tree? The one that if we partook of that we would be as Gods and live forever?

It is quite simply our DNA...  the twin serpent spiraling helix that defines who we are and when we die.

Science today says we use only 2-5 of our DNA, the rest they call 'junk' DNA because it appears to serve no purpose. But like a blank chip, it is merely a program that has not been allowed to run at its maximum potential

Scientists have long sought the AGING GENE, the trigger that tells our body to shut down and die... hey claim to have isolated it already.

Imagine if we can turn that switch back on... there is your Golden Apple of the Tree of Life.  THIS has been with held from us... by those mankind has worshiped as gods.

The Tree of Life, the cones of white powder, the monoatomic white gold, all through our history the evidence is all around us, but we can't quite seem to grasp the answers yet

My brain is exploding trying to put it all in order for others to follow... but some days I feel like Homer Simpson... that something keeps falling out to make room for more :(

sky otter

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 07:58:24 pm »
 ;D
When mixing Religious interpretation into this you end up taking the risk of offending may people.

ok..i feel the need to clarify just a little bit here..
this was  the beginning of my post

so taking your premise just a bit further..if the world is run by triangle serpents

i was asking a question of who decided what

we are all prisoners of things we have been taught
and things others have written, painted,etc.
wheather we agree or disagree

so i was asking WHO had decided that...

WHO programed that particular piece of info into being

it was a question 

and i would do the same with some of  the statments you seem to be declaring as truth
of who we are and where we began and how we got here...

i would ask..WHY do you beleif that ?

and i would not be trying to poke at you...it is uttered as a benign question
ask to understand not dismiss or argue about your statment

:)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 10:23:45 pm »

I thought I was pretty clear about that... but if you like I can give details. I have data here somewhere on the exact (relatively speaking) time that Satan was introduced.

As to the cross Pharaoh Akhenaten used it long before as a symbol of man with a rose at the center representing heart and soul. That was when he tried to switch the Egyptian religion to one god...  didn't last long after his death... Akhenaten and Nefertiti are the traditional founder of the Rosicrucians

i was asking a question of who decided what

Don't know who made the actual decision... I am sure that info is somewhere in the Vault at the Vatican along with a lot of other interesting stuff

we are all prisoners of things we have been taught
and things others have written, painted,etc.
whether we agree or disagree

Are we not gathered here to attempt to break free from that prison? A while back I was looking at another gate reference...  this one from the Qu'ran. I found the translation and active discussion on that gate on a Religious forum. The most fascinating thing on that forum was that it was PLEASANT to be there... It was a form of religious scholars, Jewish, Muslim and Christians... all debating the interpretations in a very pleasant civilized manor.  That was very refreshing... One finds a lot of answers that way :D

so i was asking WHO had decided that...

Don't know 'who' but it was the Catholic church who made the Satan/Lucifer/Serpent connection. So now I will have to go dig up that data :P I added the disclaimer simple to give a heads up.

There is NO way that one can discuss the ALTERNATE theory of Stargates and not get into religious cross overs. The Stargate theory is by definition a different belief system. If you follow the path that the Sumerian stories are the fore runner of the Bible, then you automatically butt heads with accepted religion. The Qu'ran, the Bible and the Torah are all different interpretations of the same god. No serious religious scholar denies that fact... so why the fights?

I merely follow a different interpretation, as do many others, and have spent over 40 years looking for the evidence to confirm my interpretation

WHO programed that particular piece of info into being

Those in who's best interest it was to keep people living in fear... for control. It is only in the West that the Serpent is evil. Dragons in the west were to be killed, while in the East they were revered and considered good luck   and still are today.

it was a question 

I gave an answer... ;)

and i would do the same with some of  the statements you seem to be declaring as truth
of who we are and where we began and how we got here...

Well i make a lot of statements of my opinion  and then back them with as much fact as I can find... so you would have to be more specific as to which statement needs clarification or support :D

i would ask..WHY do you believe that ?

40 plus years of research... taking the time to talk to Imams, Rabbis, Monsignors, Priests and assorted others. My RC training... had a long chat with some Mormon elders at the Salt Lake Temple and got to meet the Dalia Lama briefly back in Toronto

and i would not be trying to poke at you...it is uttered as a benign question
ask to understand not dismiss or argue about your statement

Poking is allowed :P

sky otter

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 10:38:23 pm »
 ;D

Poking is allowed
well i don't want to do that

all debating the interpretations in a very pleasant civilized manor.  That was very refreshing... One finds a lot of answers that way
 i would rather do it this way cause i'm in total agreement with this

Are we not gathered here to attempt to break free from that prison?
guess you'll need a poll for that one

my question was more rhetorical..what i was trying to say in my obviously unclear way was
we need to question everything we have been told, or read or overheard

i'll try to keep in under 30 words or less...sigh

;)

The Matrix Traveller

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 10:58:08 pm »
Here is an Image that may be of Interest.

It is a Drawing of of a "Gate", I have experienced many times in the Past and am still tying to understand the Workings involved.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 10:08:44 am »
Matrix have you tried to use only Three locations to gate to a location ?

Twelve on the outer ring and four in the middle to choose from.  12 dived by 4 =3  LOL

I don't know  :o  throwing the idea out there  ;D 

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 10:14:04 am »
Welcome Oatbelt! 

Your Teacher was mentioned in Stargate SG1 Season 10 Episode 11  as "Omar De Seller".

My apologies to anyone who may know the correct spelling within that episode

This screen grab shows the times and minutes to hear it for your self.  ;)

The Matrix Traveller

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 11:48:51 am »
Matrix have you tried to use only Three locations to gate to a location ?

Twelve on the outer ring and four in the middle to choose from.  12 dived by 4 =3  LOL

I don't know  :o  throwing the idea out there  ;D

Hi Somamech,

This Format fills the Vision in other words the size of the Disc is the same size as your Field of Vision.
The outer 12 Sectors Rotate continuously, and as they do the Images in each Sector,
 never stop Changing so they can't be numbered.  Billions and Billions of Images... LOL.

A Gold granular texture in the "Inner" area pours out toward you,
giving affect of traveling at high speed through a never ending Tunnel.

When you blink in the Upper Center Sector of the Ring a Large Image appears in the "Inner Region",
where the Granular texture was.

Out of the Image comes this smaller Image.

I do know the Images (Just Like I have shown) have something to do with selecting a range
of Options. In other words they contain within the Boundaries of the irregular patterns,
Groups of options of an overall program/s.

If I go further than what is shown here Different Worlds appear.

But there are so many different Images that appear, it would be futile to even try and count
how many. There appears to be No limits.   LOL.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:07 am »
???

I have concluded the pyramids are markers for the serpent race, they own this planet
and the triangle is there symbol. That has brought me to the fact this world is run by
The triangle brotherhood of the serpent.

They are not STO/positively polarised beings, otter.  I think I've always known that on a gut level, somehow.

They are very hierarchical.  Hierarchy, more than anything else, is what the pyramids represent.  A few above, the most below.  That is Service to Self 101.

I have said it before, and I will say it again.  The above symbol is the calling card of the monkey which humanity has had on its' back for at least the last 25,000-40,000 years.  I know Zorgon doesn't like this, but he can reprimand me about it as much as he likes.  It is the truth.

Here's one of Dona's pyramids from Ecuador.  You all know about this.

The Bible was not truthfully all written by people who agreed with each other, IMHO; but the whole point of the council of Nicea was to try and make it consistent with the status quo.  Some parts of the Bible were written as warnings.  The story of Adam and Eve is not to be taken literally; but the important part of the message is that at one point, the serpent showed up from somewhere and managed to convince us that physical technology was better than focusing on spirituality. 

We listened, and not only did it have immediately negative consequences at the time, (there's an interview where Drunvalo talks about humanity having moved out of the heart, focus wise, and into the head, which I also see as an analogy for the Beta brainwave state, as opposed to others) but it has continued to have disastrously negative consequences for us ever since.

Atheism represents the culmination of this process.  Instead of just convincing us that physical tech is better than what we can do spiritually if we develop that way, the game that the snakes are now playing, is to convince us that acorporeal reality in general, has in fact never existed at all; so even trying to study it at all is a delusion.  One of my biggest issues with Richard Dawkins, has always been the fact that that man has no idea who he is owned by.

sooooooooo are the serpents bad guys for talking her into a bite of the tree of  knowledge
or good guys for it..

To answer this question, all you need to do is look around, at the state of contemporary human society.  We didn't just listen to the snakes the first time; we're still listening to them now.

who is god in this story?????????..forbidding them from this..

Exactly the point.  This is another major part of the problem.  We expect to have an authority figure external to ourselves, who makes decisions on our behalf, and is supposedly authorised to tell hostile extraterrestrials whether they have the right to exploit us for their own benefit or not.  Guess who that idea came from in the first place?  I'll give you a hint...look at the fact that a triangle has a large base, and a small apex. ;)

I've been abducted by the Greys before.  I was formally diagnosed with PTSD, due to the symptoms I had throughout my teens.  The one time the nightmares stopped for good, however, was after I read Lyssa Royal, and understood and applied what she wrote about how not only did I have the right to say no, but also how I could integrate the experience in a positive way.  My last dream/CE4 was a positive one, and with possibly two minor exceptions, I have had none since.

In decentralised/distributed terms, WE are God; all of us.  No one is to a greater or lesser extent than anyone else. 

I will also confess it; there is something in me which compels me to study the snakes' technology.  Given what I've said about it before, that might sound hypocritical, but I do not believe that such technology is inherently evil.  The evil comes from hierarchy; any and all forms of thinking which espouse the idea of superior and inferior; which, with apologies to Zorgon, definitely includes monarchy.

It is hierarchy which leads to domination, and more than anything else, that is what the snakes want.  They want a scenario where there are a very small number of them, who have Godlike power which is provided to them as a result of having a large base of powerless, miserable, terrified slaves.  That is what the pyramid is a direct symbol of.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 10:34:08 am »
I believe the synthesis of the (standard) pyramid, representing material, hierarchal, male energies and the (inverted) pyramid representing the spiritual, non-hierarchal, female energies is the "goal."

Why can We not have both technology AND spirit?  That is what The Abundance Paradigm is all about.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]