collapse

Author Topic: Stargates are Real - The Discussion Thread  (Read 13825 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Stargates are Real - The Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 02:30:05 am »
Holding only...

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: Stargates are Real - The Discussion Thread
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 01:11:18 pm »
WOW! That there is quite a testament for Nuclear facilities for alternative resources 'Z'.
I know we have a few "Nay Sayers" for Nuclear implemented power resources, but for what it produces and how we can produce it definitely is more acquirable for a much longer period of time, unlike the resources of fossil fuels and other resources for electrical and similar supply and demand needs.

I also wanted to make statement as to the "Star Gates are Real" title of this thread.
I am a big fan of archeology, though the methods provided for the who, what when where and hows of ancient civilizations never seem too quite answer "ALL" questions presented, and from what I have been contemplating of other reasons of why the Pyramids of Egypt, Bilivia and other ancient Civilization sites around the world have "Missing Data" for explanation, The Great Pyramids of Egypt are the best preserved example of how these so called Stargates may have been powered and operated.
With my understanding and life long love for the Ancient Structures we have to research that still exist, I find it hard to accept that the "Apex" stones or "Cap" stones were actually that. A great representative of what I am speaking of is the use of the "Cartuce's" circular symbols to en-tale the name of the ones buried with in such tomb structures. The "Ovaled" or "Ob-longed" shape with apparently "Knotted" seals with openly hanging two end of the circumference of the seal leads me to believe it may have something to with this being of what a portal or door way have may looked like when the device (Pyramids in this case) may have looked like.
This is a personal opinion of course, but does hold merit as being "Possible" explanation for why they had acclimated this symbol with burial tombs for a sacred seal of sorts, but if you take this symbol, place it upon the "Cap Stone" or "Apex Stone" area at the top of the Pyramids, it actually supports a line of seemingly power connection to be either connected or a place where a power source could be increased from atmospheric or aerial conductivity.
I have never heard of this theory ever being discussed before, and I have been contemplating it's viability for this possibility since I have been interested in the Ancient civilizations and Archeology findings/discoveries and Pyramid implications as too what they truly were or are suppose too be.
I would supply more information backing up my hunch, but PC is still all messed up, can't even send attachments via Email and can't even format C: drive for formatting system. Hopefully will be getting some funds to take it in, but that remains as a wish at this point. Hopefully I am explaining myself well enough to present my notions, and by no means do I think this is an absolute of the true meaning/use of the Pyramids or ancient structures left behind, but it is very interesting how that all civilizations that have such mystical and undisclosed fact based rituals and representations for their dead and the inception of always encompassing the Rulers names, the buried dead and the importance of the symbol itself with in all ancient civilizations. Always enclosed with in a structure that could easily be deciphered as "Rope" but could be "Door frame" of some sort of wires.

Thanks for the reading LE, there is very interesting things there. I have always dreamed of spending the night in all ancient civilization sites around the world. Though I don't see this happening, and still remains a dream, having further understanding of the Who, What, When and Where available too us, it makes it such a romantic inclination of what these places all could possibly mean, as far as the lost cultural aspects.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]