collapse

Author Topic: Scientists Finally Prove ‘Invisible Alien Entities ARE Here On Earth’  (Read 11903 times)

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
Re: Scientists Finally Prove ‘Invisible Alien Entities ARE Here On Earth’
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 03:24:41 pm »
well if you have some spare cash you can have a look to see how they're fairing

http://thunder-energies.com/docs/100mm-prices.pdf

sort of a mid range :D

if you're flush though ..
http://thunder-energies.com/docs/150mm-prices.pdf

funbox

I hope this doesn't mean the whole story is just to sell telescopes :-\
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 04:41:15 pm »
I hope this doesn't mean the whole story is just to sell telescopes :-\

even the convex telescopes are expensive, quite a venture to go on if its fooeey, to think there the first to try a concave lens though, surely some mad scientists tried it before

time is certainly one to show and tell this one into sharp relief :D.

funbox

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 06:30:48 pm »
NASA astronaut says CRITTERS not Aliens

Despite what Jim Oberg would have you believe... Story is very clear here about multitudes of simple lifeforms in orbit

[youtube]xe2JE3NzXOc[/youtube]

Can someone do a transcript of what he said for us? Thanks

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:06:38 pm by zorgon »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 08:55:52 am »
Can someone do a transcript of what he said for us? Thanks
There's only a word I couldn't understand near the end. :)

"On two of my missions, and I still don't have any answer, I have seen a, a snake, out there, six, seven, eight feet long. It is rubbery because it has internal waves in it, and it follows you for a rather long period of time. The more you fly in space the more you see an incredible amount of things out there, and that sort of brings to you, really a certainty that there are other living creatures are out there, some incredibly primi..., more primitive than us, some just proteins coming together, aminoacids, and some just single cell organisms, and other civilizations that have been around for million years, ?? doing unimaginable kinds of things."

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 09:12:05 am »
There's only a word I couldn't understand near the end. :)

"On two of my missions, and I still don't have any answer, I have seen a, a snake, out there, six, seven, eight feet long. It is rubbery because it has internal waves in it, and it follows you for a rather long period of time. The more you fly in space the more you see an incredible amount of things out there, and that sort of brings to you, really a certainty that there are other living creatures are out there, some incredibly primi..., more primitive than us, some just proteins coming together, aminoacids, and some just single cell organisms, and other civilizations that have been around for million years, ?? doing unimaginable kinds of things."

that doesn't sound like the Jim Oberg I remember , were drugs involved ?

funbox
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:15:28 am by funbox »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 09:22:32 am »
that doesn't sound like the Jim Oberg I remember , were drugs involved ?
That was said by Story Musgrave, not Jim Oberg.

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 09:31:39 am »
That was said by Story Musgrave, not Jim Oberg.

no I didn't think it was , I misunderstood what Zorgon said above

thanks for clarifying

someones first name is Story ? :D

funbox

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 10:40:58 am »
NASA astronaut says CRITTERS not Aliens

Despite what Jim Oberg would have you believe... Story is very clear here about multitudes of simple lifeforms in orbit

Really I have a hard time understanding people! It makes much more sense that there are life forms in space than not! There is everything in space, water, alcohol, sun energy to live on. There are so many ways life could come to space with rocks tumbling through all over with water and who knows what else on them.
When the debate is lost,
Socrates

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2016, 10:51:07 am »
Really I have a hard time understanding people! It makes much more sense that there are life forms in space than not! There is everything in space, water, alcohol, sun energy to live on. There are so many ways life could come to space with rocks tumbling through all over with water and who knows what else on them.

with what is proven to be known about extremophiles, there should really be no doubt's :D

im with you matey , Equal rights for extremophiles wherever they may reside

funbox

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2016, 12:19:39 pm »
Thanks for posting the video "Z" and for ArMaPs translation..

The 2nd Photo seems a very good image of the Snake like object !

I understand Funbox's confusion !  :) How I have had similar situations with many of such things when words or names create other possible meanings.

If one may not have noticed the ref in the video title or clicked onto the youtube page where it shows the title and name more clearly..

Story certainly has had some career..and has many high qualifications..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_Musgrave

Seems very interesting indeed..

A little bit of the translation that ArMaP did not include as the intro..

Dr Story Musgrave is a veteren of 5 American Shuttle missions.who has seen and photographed several unidenified objects in space.

Dr Musgrave does not think that they are CRAFT from another planet..on two of my missions and I still do not have an answer
..I have seen a snake out there

I Think Story says ...

Dr Musgrave does not think that they are CRAFT from another planet.

Although he earlier mentions Unidentified Objects prior... he seems to then refer to Snake objects..

That are Not Craft.. and it seems he does not see them as being from other planets..

SO is he suggesting that they originated from Earth  I wonder ? or just that they have somehow remained connected to it...

Yet he seems to indicate that there is life forms all over in space..

For seeing such things as Critters or Snake like beings... Could it somehow be possible that when we get extreme tornadoes.. that they could suck up living things and somehow propel them high into the atmosphere and even break thru the earths atmosphere into low Earth Orbits ?

But How such things would survive and thrive in space that I am led to believe are at temperatures near to absolute zero..-273 Degrees C...without being frozen in state.. I have No idea !!!

or are the temperatures just above Earth warmer that we maybe led to believe or think ?

Also How do such creatures procreate ? and find partners flying around up there ???

and How long are they living for ?

Does the low temperatures allow them to live longer ?
than on Earth ???

How does the temperatures vary in Space..

From near our Sun...Midway between the Sun and Earth.... Just above Earth ?

As I am led to understand you cannot get any colder than minus 273 degrees Centigrade or Celsius...or about minus - 454 fahrenheit

or whats known as 2.73 kelvin..

How Cold is Space ?

And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius. This is the temperature of the cosmic microwave background radiation, which permeates the entire Universe. In space?

HOW COLD IS SPACE?

2 Jul , 2013 by Fraser Cain  Video
If you could travel from world to world, from star to star, out into the gulfs of intergalactic space, you’d move away from the warmth of the stars into the vast and cold depths of the void.

Better pack a sweater, it’s going to get cold.

But, how cold? How cold is space?

Unlike your house, car, or swimming pool, the vacuum of space has no temperature.

So, how cold is space? That’s a nonsense question. It’s only when you put a thing in space, like a rock, or an astronaut, that you can measure temperature.

Remember there are three ways that heat can transfer: conduction, convection and radiation.

Heat up one side of a metal bar, and the other side will get hot too; that’s conduction. Circulating air can transfer heat from one side of the room to another; that’s convection. But out in the vacuum of space, the only way heat can transfer is radiation.

Photons of energy get absorbed by an object, warming it up. At the same time, photons are radiating away.

If the object is absorbing more photons than it emits, it heats up. And if it emits more photons than it absorbs, it cools down.

There is a theoretical point at which you can’t extract any more energy from an object, this minimum possible temperature is absolute zero. As we’ll see in a second, you can never get there.

Let’s look close to home, in orbit around the planet, at the International Space Station.

A piece of bare metal in space, under constant sunlight can get as hot as two-hundred-sixty (260) degrees Celsius. This is dangerous to astronauts who have to work outside the station.

If they need to handle bare metal, they wrap it in special coatings or blankets to protect themselves.

And yet, in the shade, an object will cool down to below -100 degrees Celsius.

Astronauts can experience vast differences in temperature between the side facing the Sun, and the side in shadow. Their spacesuits compensate for this using heaters and cooling systems.

Let’s talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun, the temperature of an object in space plummets.

The surface temperature of Pluto can get as low as -240 Celsius, just 33 degrees above absolute zero.

Clouds of gas and dust between the stars within our galaxy are only 10 to 20 degrees above absolute zero.

And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius.

This is the temperature of the cosmic microwave background radiation, which permeates the entire Universe.

In space? It’s as cold as it can get.

http://www.universetoday.com/77070/how-cold-is-space/

Not sure I fully understand or accept this !

Can any one clarify ?

The Temperatures of Outer Space Around the Earth

Near Earth Temperatures...
The average temperature of outer space around the Earth is a balmy 283.32 kelvins (10.17 degrees Celsius or 50.3 degrees Fahrenheit). This is obviously a far cry from more distant space's 3 kelvins above absolute zero. But this relatively mild average masks unbelievably extreme temperature swings. Just past Earth's upper atmosphere, the number of gas molecules drops precipitously to nearly zero, as does pressure. This means there is almost no matter to transfer energy -- but also no matter to buffer direct radiation streaming from the sun. This solar radiation heats the space near Earth to 393.15 kelvins (120 degrees Celsius or 248 degrees Fahrenheit) or higher, while shaded objects plummet to temperatures lower than 173.5 kelvins (minus 100 degrees Celsius or minus 148 degrees Fahrenheit)

http://science.opposingviews.com/temperatures-outer-space-around-earth-20254.html

It seems amazing that temperatures can go extremely HIGH... into the 1000s of degrees Celsius..above Absolute Zero...

Just look at the Difference in Extremes in the Hottest ever temp recorded and the mere -273 degrees coldest....

On the Hot side it is EXTREMELY EXTREME  :o !

.. 5.5trillion C, the hottest temperature ever recorded in an experiment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2189318/Atom-smashing-scientists-reach-highest-recorded-man-temperature--100-000-TIMES-hotter-Suns-interior.html

Absolute HOT .... this ones new to me..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_hot

yet  Temperatures CANNOT go any lower than JUST - 273 degrees Celsius ...

I wonder WHY ? it is that ALL Matter ..atoms elections..Molecular motion .ceases to Function at this temperature !

Something to do with loss of internal energy within matter and its loss of its vibration I think...

As if Matter cannot even vibrate to shiver to create some form of heat energy... I think !

At temperatures near 0 Zero Kelvin (-273 degree C), nearly all molecular motion ceases

It is commonly thought of as the lowest temperature possible, but it is not the lowest enthalpy state possible, because all real substances begin to depart from the ideal gas when cooled as they approach the change of state to liquid, and then to solid; and the sum of the enthalpy of vaporization (gas to liquid) and enthalpy of fusion (liquid to solid) exceeds the ideal gas's change in enthalpy to absolute zero. In the quantum-mechanical description, matter (solid) at absolute zero is in its ground state, the point of lowest internal energy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:36:59 pm by astr0144 »

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2016, 08:33:40 am »
maybe they use a form of photosynthesis to generate heat/energy

I guess above the clouds there's unlimited access :D

or a super Sargasso sea to bathe in

funbox

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2016, 10:08:37 am »
The Temperatures of Outer Space Around the Earth
We need to not think like earthlings made out of meat :P

maybe they have cold fusion reactors in their bodies! Maybe some chemical reactions wee can not even dream of yet.

Anyone...In the story below would the ball of light not disperse in the water if it were electric?

What if the objects are only drawn to electrical storms. nuclear plants, power lines, UFO's maybe to feed, maybe because these objects holding stable charges seem like cousins :P

http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/bl.html
Two years ago this April I had an event occur that I am still trying to understand. I haven't shared this with many people but thought that you might be able to help me understand and then explain what exactly occurred and what I witnessed. First of all I want to let you know that I'm not a nut. I'm a 30 year veteran police officer having retired at the rank of captain in 2008.
Just before I retired I purchased a cabin on a small private lake in northwest Oklahoma. The lake is about 17 acres. My cabin is about 100 feet from the lake and sits on top of a small hill overseeing the entire lake. Other houses are on the lake as well. My living room has two large full length plate glass windows and from my recliner I can see the entire lake.

It was around the last week of March or the first week of April 2010. I was up late, reading. The time was around 1AM. As I was reading, I started noticing lightening in the distance to the southwest. As I continued to read I noticed that the lightening was getting closer. I decided to put my book down and go sit on the dock and watch the storm come in. I've always liked watching storms and thought that the amount of lightening this particular storm had might provide quite a show. I wasn't disappointed. As a kid I used to watch the lightening and then count 1001, 1002, 1003...and so on until I heard the thunder and could guess the distance the lightening was away. As I watched this storm I started counting with each lightening strike. 10 miles out. Then 8 miles out. 5 miles out. Then 3 miles. Then a mile.

As I sat there it started raining. Not alot at first. The boat dock sets under a huge cottonwood tree and I started getting a little concerned that lightening might strike the tree putting me in a compromising position but the storm was right on top of me and the show it was providing was fantastic.

As I continued to watch I suddenly noticed across the lake a bright white sphere about the size of a large grapefruit or softball. The sphere had no tail and was traveling what I estimated to be about 25 to 30 mph. When I first observed it, it was to my right on the other side of the lake, about tree top high (30 ft est.) It traveled directly over a house that is located on the other side of the lake and then curved over the lake and descended as it headed towards my direction, but approx. 80 to 100 feet to the right of my location. As it got over the lake I would estimate that it had descended about 10 to 15 ft above water level still traveling approx. 25 to 30 mph.

Then suddenly the bright white sphere descended in a 45 degree angle and went underwater about 10 ft.

I failed to mention that the lake is a clear water lake with a sandy bottom so the bright white sphere could be seen glowing under the water as it continued to travel at the same estimated speed. I could see that the sphere lit up an area about 12 ft in diameter under the water.

As it continued traveling in my direction, but to my right, it suddenly shot out of the water about 50 ft from the neighbors boat dock in a 45 degree angle and shot back the same direction from which it came but instead of curving back over the house, it continued traveling in a straight trajectory directly over the lake. After it came out of the water it ascended to a height that I would estimate to be 30 ft, still traveling at an estimated speed of 25 to 30 mph.

On the other side of the lake, about 300 yards away, is a row of trees. As the sphere traveled over the trees it seemed to rise just enough to clear the tree tops. As it got close to the trees I could see that it light up the trees as it continued over the top of them then went out of sight.

As I sat there in amazement it started pouring. The lightening was so close and so loud I just sat there trying to make sense of what I just had just witnessed. After making it back to the cabin I called my wife, telling her what I had just seen. She just told me to go to sleep.

The next day I started doing some online research and came up with only two possible explanations; one being demonic in nature (not good) or ball lightening. Since April is just around the corner I started thinking about this event and thought that someone might be able to shed some light (no pun intended) on this mysterious but amazing event.
st <rdw181 a hotmail com>
Ames, OK USA - Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 20:32:57

Like these!!

They don’t breathe in the sense that you and I do. In the most extreme cases, they don’t consume any conventional food, either. Instead, they power themselves in the most elemental way: by eating and breathing electricity. Nealson gestures at his lab. That’s what they are doing right there, right now.
http://www.popsci.com/have-we-found-alien-life
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:58:05 am by Dyna »
When the debate is lost,
Socrates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2016, 06:05:32 pm »

I agree with you on that and have long been a supporter of naitive CRITTERS as explanation for 80%ish of UFO sightings once you eliminate the garbage and hoaxes (15%ish being black ops and 5% being alien spacecraft)  Denise Stoner of MUFON florida puts it as 50%ish being critters

Things to consider:

A plasma type life form would not be limited to the same physic as humans are, but be able to perform feats that are more in the lightning category

They would leave no physical trace or 'body'  or metal parts like a crashed ship would

They would likely feed on energy (being made of energy)

They would leave traces of energy, like their presence tripping nuclear base warning electronics in the old days before we protected them from EMP 

They would then be expected to be seen near electrical storms, spweing electric volcanoes, power lines and nuke plants and space tethers :P

STAR TREK did a story on a huge miles wide space amoeba   "The Immunity Syndrome"  ?January 19, 1968

This giant space amoeba sucked energy to survive  It had a FORCE FIELD around it that was hard to penetrate

Oddly enough it looked similar to some of the "Critters' we have been showing  yet this was in 1968  many years before the tether incident and other critter stories

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:07:57 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2016, 06:09:31 pm »
Dr. Norman Bergrun's Discoveries of Life on the Moon
Monday, July 23, 2001 Contact: Marilyn "Kacey" Daukas
For Immediate Release Phone/Fax: 925 691-1166

NASA IMAGES REVEAL LIFE ON THE MOON
LUNAR LIFE FORMS: REVELATIONS OF APOLLO 14

Generally assumed is that life forms, if they exist elsewhere other than Earth, will be microscopic in character. Dr. Norman Bergrun's discoveries of life on the moon, presented in "Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", demonstrate that this present assumption is erroneous.

Some life forms are small, reminiscent in appearance to those found on Earth's ocean floors but without the ocean, while others appear as large "growths!" Just as some life forms are capable of creating light, such as the firefly, this has also been found to take place with some of the life forms that exist on our moon. It is evident also as on Earth, that some lunar life forms use camouflage to adapt to their surroundings providing the ability to "hide in plain sight!".

These NASA images along with the data contained in Dr. Bergun's latest work,"Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", can be viewed in a professional presentation exclusively at Anomalog.com owned by Mr. Gordon Tibbles, who has been most helpful in making this presentation to you possible. - SOURCE

Books by Dr. Norman Bergrun - Biography

The Ring Makers of Saturn
Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14
Mars Puts on a Good Face: The Masquerade

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2016, 06:25:33 pm »

Dr Musgrave does not think that they are CRAFT from another planet..on two of my missions and I still do not have an answer[/b]..I have seen a snake out there

I Think Story says ...

Dr Musgrave does not think that they are CRAFT from another planet.

Although he earlier mentions Unidentified Objects prior... he seems to then refer to Snake objects..

That are Not Craft.. and it seems he does not see them as being from other planets..
SO is he suggesting that they originated from Earth  I wonder ? or just that they have somehow remained connected to it...
Yet he seems to indicate that there is life forms all over in space..

Precisely.  They are creatures as yet positively identified that live in earths's atmosphere and LEO (Low Earth Orbit)  More and more mainstream scientists are starting to suspect this is the truth. This does NOT include the true visitors like the Grays etc  I am 100% positive we are looking at two different phenomena.. the lifeforms that everyone is seeing as 'orbs', snakes, amoebas, moths to a flame type behavior   and actual craft whether alien in origin or black ops

A lot of the confusion comes from the fact that both alien ships and black ops knock offs use PLASMA to shield, cloak and propel the crafts..  so visual effect will be the same

:P

For seeing such things as Critters or Snake like beings... Could it somehow be possible that when we get extreme tornadoes.. that they could suck up living things and somehow propel them high into the atmosphere and even break thru the earths atmosphere into low Earth Orbits ?

Looking at the STS 80 footage of them popping out of a storm and maneuverin over a storm in space, I would say they get around just fine on their own. I doubt air movement really affects them much

But How such things would survive and thrive in space that I am led to believe are at temperatures near to absolute zero..-273 Degrees C...without being frozen in state.. I have No idea !!!

Plasma makes up 90% of what we see in space  Those huge nebulas are pure plasm energy.  We don't know exactly how they survive because we haven't caught one yet :P  But to catch one you first have to acknowledge that they exist

John Glenn saw fireflies outside his craft...  that was when the 'official' story of ice and dust started :P The only way we will know for sure is to go out there amd see them ourselves

I do know one thing  Ever since that NASA astronaut posted the red sprite over a thunderstorm, it proves that NASA is indeed looking at plasma phenomena over storms, and Jim Oberg has been silent on the matter ever since :D Whether or not they are life forms or natural phenomena, the point is that NASA IS looking  and does not consider them "dust and ice particles near the spacecraft" :P

or are the temperatures just above Earth warmer that we maybe led to believe or think ?

We survive in space in thin metal cans and fabric suits... perhaps critters have some kind of protective layer as well, like a force field
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:31:35 pm by zorgon »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]