collapse

Author Topic: My UFO Sighting  (Read 13062 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: My UFO Sighting
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 07:23:50 pm »

@seeker -

or how about 'How to Serve Man'  ;D  :D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 07:50:12 pm »
Well now, in having a little conversation about the video in the OP with Sinny today, I realized I have made a glaring omission in the verbal description of this sighting.

I think I musta got distracted by all the comments (Yeah, that's the ticket!  ;) )

Anyway the reason for the talk of symbology is -

I mentioned to her that during the 'Triangle Segment' of the video, the craft actually performed a series of alien symbols in the sky, but always returned to a triangle.

I couldn't figure out how to animate those, also I don't remember what they look like, so I just left it at a triangle, but I would certainly recognize them again.

Now I am pretty sure I mentioned this in my Road trip To Area 51 thread, but there is a connection to this sighting -

One ship was hovering dead still, then started performing maneuvers that created alien symbols in the air. The height was from close to ground level up to about halfway up on the mountain ridge line.

I was shocked not only at the speed and sharp turns of the maneuvers, but instantly had a deja-vu  to the craft in the OP doing the same maneuvers.

I am pretty sure those were the exact same symbols.

When that ship was done doing those maneuvers and hovering, another one would slowly move close to the first one, then stops and hover next to it.

After remaining stationary for about 90 seconds, suddenly they would both start performing these symbol maneuvers in tandem together with perfect sync.  ???

After doing so, when done 'testing' they would again hover and disconnect their steering systems and go back about their separate business.

I have spent a lot of time examining written scripts and languages old and new from around the world and have never seen anything that resembles these symbols.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:56:19 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 08:25:49 pm »

In mulling it over, I don't think the military would be interested in displaying symbols for observers, unless it was part of a full check out of the systems.

Perhaps those maneuvers are preset evasive maneuver patterns stored in the ships navigation memory.

Offline 1967sander

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 51
    • 1967sander
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 10:20:47 pm »
In the Airforce we use the same tactics. Fighterpilots know which evasive maneuvre is best to outrun or escape a (fast) chasing enemy. The right type depends on speed, angle, height and current G-force (- or +).
Today's reality is more strange than fiction and what is fiction today could be tomorrow's reality.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 05:19:04 am »

In mulling it over, I don't think the military would be interested in displaying symbols for observers, unless it was part of a full check out of the systems.

Perhaps those maneuvers are preset evasive maneuver patterns stored in the ships navigation memory.

Well, it's sightings like yours Watcher that leave me scrating my head over the Alien/Demon/whateva hypothesis.

???  :o
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 05:06:13 am »

Hi everyone.

I just watched the video on here created by Area51 Watcher (tip top work bud)  :) and it, and the video this morning from the MUFON conference about the SSP prompted me to ask, do any of you folks on here have night vision and/or IR Cameras? as I guess that Arizona and that side of the US has very low light pollution ? and it would make for a great venue for night watches of the skies with this sort of technology?

Cheers,
Fansongecho :-)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 06:12:31 am »
Hi everyone.

I just watched the video on here created by Area51 Watcher (tip top work bud)  :) and it, and the video this morning from the MUFON conference about the SSP prompted me to ask, do any of you folks on here have night vision and/or IR Cameras? as I guess that Arizona and that side of the US has very low light pollution ? and it would make for a great venue for night watches of the skies with this sort of technology?

Cheers,
Fansongecho :-)
JohnLear and Zorgon have Gen 3 night vision goggles; I have a Russian made night vision sniper scope  8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 08:04:31 am »

TS - Well cool! .. which leads me onto my next really obvious question..  have you captured any videos of craft when out night watching ?  :) :) 8)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 12:05:43 pm »

TS - Well cool! .. which leads me onto my next really obvious question..  have you captured any videos of craft when out night watching ?  :) :) 8)
No videos  8) plenty of them out there now for all the spin doctors and debunkers to rail and gnash teeth over

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 04:07:19 pm »

Next port of call - You Tube and the IR/NV vids'

Thnx The Seeker :-)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2017, 08:32:51 pm »

Heys fans, thanks for the props on the video, that was my very first animation and I am quite sure I will never make another.

Creating animations manually I discovered is extremely tedious and time consuming. I forced myself to learn how and used tenacity to burrow through the mountains of work.

My strong motivation was the realization that words did not do my sighting justice. I tried using words several times but always ended up deleting them.

So in the end, I was pleased that it gets across the general idea.

In retrospect it is clear that these craft had the same far advanced propulsion and capabilities reported in 1947 and also seen at Area 51. Thousands of mph and 90 degree turns.

People without hands on experience with technology do not realize the many daunting problems associated with performing maneuvers such as these. Performance and physics problems cannot be solved by just connecting a smart phone to them, as some would seem to have you believe.

Ask John Lear... what would happen to even a remote controlled aircraft, big as a house, if it was suddenly hit by a huge baseball bat that sent it hurtling thousands of mph?... and then as it hurtles along along, suddenly makes a hairpin 90 degree turn?

It would be like slamming into a cement wall, that's  what... and then have to resume flight instantly at the same speed it was traveling before.

Both the takeoff and the first turn would obliterate your craft.

You need something which nullifies inertia and momentum i.e. the laws of physics.

Such technology remains beyond human production capability, although we have learned much about how such technology works by the retrieved examples from the aliens.

Is it a good thing that the prime directive has been violated in this regard?

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2017, 06:53:31 am »

@A51W,  ;D

Indeed  - the movements and performance of them is astounding, and I guess we wont find out anytime soon how they get around the conventional laws of physics? (I do think that some of the objects are drones with pre programmed flight plans and with pre planned evasion strategies )

I did read a great article on how the Gravity amplifiers are manipulated from one of the Bob L' threads and I was left thinking yup I get that but no I don't get the Gravity A and B waves, and I am not saying that they don't exist, just that I have a problem wrapping my head around it.

Is time a construct is a interesting topic, and I wonder if time is only local to us on this planet ?

Talking of conventional physics, didn't the great Albert Einstein once lament his biggest error was the cosmological constant - so if he got that wrong, what else might he have got wrong?.. maybe the speed of light is a human construct and in fact is a different speed in various regions of space, dark matter, dark energy.. ??  what do the great minds of this century really know about them? hhmm??

What if we don't yet have the vocabulary or the words or symbols to define elements of physics that we encounter??  like how does a object flying over Mach-3 suddenly stop and make a 90 degree turn without killing any occupants or tearing itself apart ??? 

Quantum mechanics is a great example of things that defy conventional physics, maybe there is another arm to physics as yet undiscovered? :-\

Talking of education, I get the real feeling that our school children on this side of the pond are being dumbed down massively - although the latest A level results would say the opposite - we have kids with degrees flipping burgers over here because they cannot get a job in there career of choice, these are the bright ones and the kids who have learning issues cant get a job - period.  ::)

Right better go, rambling over with, this is a great site and the forums rock - keep up the epic work  ;D ;D :)

Cheers!

Fans'

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2017, 07:57:49 am »
maybe the speed of light is a human construct and in fact is a different speed in various regions of space, dark matter, dark energy.. ??
Speed of light, like the speed of sound, is different in different elements, when we speak of speed of light we should really say "speed of light in a vacuum", so, if light can travel through dark matter, its speed is probably different.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2017, 06:05:40 pm »
Hey fans,
I think light pollution in Arizona probably depends on the specific location there.  I would guess that it's pretty bad in Phoenix, but probably less so in the desert areas.  I know the night sky west of Albuquerque, NM is pretty clear.  We pulled off the road there lat year, on the way back from California, so my grandkids could see the stars instead of street lamps.  It was the first time I'd seen the Milky Way, in probably 50 years.  Other than the candy bar.  My personal opinion on some of the UFO stuff, is that they come in from a neighboring dimension.  One that operates at a slightly different vibrational level than ours.  I have no proof, unfortunately.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »

Now as far as the prime directive, since the aliens have seen fit to upgrade our DNA 65 times over the centuries, they have already violated any supposed directive, and so consider themselves the judge of when and where any exposure to advanced tech is to occur.

They could have easily recovered any craft and bodies lost during operations if they had chosen to do so one would imagine.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter