collapse

Author Topic: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required  (Read 17004 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 05:05:51 pm »
I agree... but certain forces are pushing VERY HARD

If by "certain forces," you mean our favourite transvestite incarnation of the Joker, you'll excuse me if I'm not losing much sleep.  It would give Hillary excessive credit to call her a minor pot hole in the freeway of history.

All Hillary really needs is a padded cell, a nice warm white jumper with long sleeves, and a sufficiently high drip of alprazolam on a daily basis.  She could even be cell mates with David Icke. :P

"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 07:36:31 pm »
Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings"

No we are NOT Oblivious to it... but NO ONE is making ANY ARRESTS that we see...

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Smile & The World Smiles With You!
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 07:58:25 pm »
Wo.... Calm down everyone. Space Otter, you do not know me, gullible I am not. I can believe in Q if I want to without being called names by you! I am speaking in front of our town School Board tomorrow evening on the issue of bullying going on in our school systems. So I will NOT come here and be bullyed by you.
It is fine to disagree with me but I won't be pushed around just because you can't read. No where does it say...nor do I say...that Q is a white supremist. No where!  I can not believe that is your only takeaway. I am so against racism you have no idea!!! But members here that personally know me know that!
I only gave a small sampling of things going on the last week and a half from Q. Him I believe, you don't have to. I don't have to believe in little green men or flying saucers but I am polite here. (I do though ☺️)
You understand what I'm saying. What I mean by Peggy should get on this, is that if he is for real, we can keep up with what is going on in the world. And the fact that not many people here even knew about Q says something to me. I always come here to hear you all discuss the world events. Well, plenty of people in the US follow Q, so we should at least know about him and decide for ourselves. You can't make a decision based on purely what was posted for me by Z. If that is the only research that you do, then Lord help us.
As far as the videos of HRC, I have no idea if they are true and I want to know if the hype is real.
 Now for the Catholic Nun video... That was private, just for Zorgan because I was horrified when I watched it and wanted to share with a friend. It's ok that he posted it though. I certainly don't care.  You are welcome to watch it, all of you, it will make you see things a whole lot differently. I sure did! I am not Catholic, but have always known about the Priests sexually abusing altar boys.... This video isn't that... This video is Horrific! It sure explains where the evil comes from and how the Elites got started in it.
Now, I am pretty sure that I said I was new to Q. So if I called him anon, I apologize. I'm not going back through this thread. (I read from an iPad and things aren't as easy as from a computer.) He only goes by Q. The Qanons are the autists that research him and decipher what he says.
Believe in Q or don't, I don't care one way or the other. I'm not going to talk you into it. I have better things to do.
Zorgan, thank you for sharing what I asked you too.
For the one that says - seems like we are just jumping to follow one person...something like that. I don't follow one person on anything. Ever! And I think for myself and do not need to be torn apart for it. I have to say... While I love the friendships of the few I have made here... Most of you can be really, really ugly! I'm 60 years old and stand up for many, many causes. One thing that is important to me is kindness. If I was talked to by the way you people here talk to each other I would not be your friend in person. You have no respect.
You remind me of the plumber I had years ago. I own many rental properties and when starting out with them 37 years ago I hired him. I was loyal and always used him. Loyalty is huge with me! Well, over time, his prices got to be higher and higher. So I finally started taking some bids and found out he was gouging me.
I asked him about it. He was embarrassed for being found out, he thought I would never shop around, so he felt comfortable taking advantage of me and by doing so disrespecting me. I fired him of course!
Many of you have been here so long that you are comfortable, and anyone that comes along, you feel just fine being disrespectful to them.
That's fine, you don't bother me and I am not crying "Oh, you've hurt my feelings 😢".
I'm just stating a FACT! A whole lot of disrespect here for people that hide behind a keyboard. I wouldn't want to meet some of you for coffee.
May be, why people leave I don't know. I hope your disrespect doesn't send them away. But you can tell that some of you are not Professionals by the way that you talk. And I will leave it at that?
I like to smile and I'm smiling, I think calling me names is childish Space Otter. But you have amused me so I guess it's ok. I got to talk here more than I ever have and I've been here for years. ☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:25 pm »
Well interesting development

It appears that the chemical weapons plant in Douma were in Rebel held territory

While the world is wondering what Trump was doing attacking Assad...  it seems the strike allowed Assad to win over the terrorists

Syrian Army Declares Victory Over Rebels In Eastern Ghouta, Just Hours After Airstrikes

While many are asking what particular purpose Trump's Syrian airstrikes served in retaliation to Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons, for the Syrian president events of the past week were clearly worth it because moments ago the Syrian Army declared the the rebel enclave of Ghouta - ground zero of last weekend's alleged chemical weapon scandal - has been retaken.

In an ironic twist, according to Syrian forces the last group of militants has left their last stronghold - the city of Douma in the Damascus suburbs - less than 24 hours after Western coalition members the US, the UK, and France fired over 100 missiles at targets inside of Syria in a response to an alleged chemical attack in the city.

And, according to state media, the Syrian army command has announced that Eastern Ghouta is now free of militants, the AP reports. According to the SANA news agency, the Syrian army is determined to eradicate terrorism in Syria, regardless of what power backs the terrorism, in order to restore security and stability in the country.

"All the terrorists have left Douma city, their last bastion in eastern Ghouta," the army statement said.

At the same time, the Russian Defense Ministry said that 21,000 people, including militants and their family members, have been evacuated from Eastern Ghouta.

Maj. Gen. Yuri Yevtushenko, head of Russia's Reconciliation Center for Syria, said that 3,976 militants left Douma by bus on Friday. He added that at least 67,680 have left the embattled Damascus suburb.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/syrian-army-declares-victory-over-rebels-eastern-ghouta-hours-after-airstrikes

WAY TO GO DONALD!!!!  While the world is chasing its tail...  you ended the War in Syria  :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:23:57 pm by zorgon »

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Smile & The World Smiles With You!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 08:25:13 pm »
Exactly Zorgan!
Q says over and over to Trust POTUS
I do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 10:28:38 pm »
Well there is certainly a lot of buzz and confusion about this...

Wikipedia sums it up this way:

QAnon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

QAnon, also referred to monoliterally as Q, is a conspiracy theory by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump. It involves a series of cryptic internet postings by a person claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. QAnon's posting campaign is also referred to as The Storm, detailing a supposed secret counter-coup by the Trump administration against the alleged "Deep State".

Adherents believe Q's claim that he is a "high-level government insider with Q clearance" — a United States Department of Energy security clearance comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI).

Origin

A person identifying as "Q Clearance Patriot" first appeared on the /pol/ board of 4chan on October 28, 2017, posting messages in a thread entitled "Calm Before the Storm".

Reactions

Fox News anchor Sean Hannity has tweeted about QAnon, and the Russian government-funded network RT News has discussed the topic.[2] The conspiracy theory has been promoted by Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi.[4]

On March 13, 2018, Operation Rescue vice president and pro-life activist Cheryl Sullenger referred to QAnon as a "small group of insiders close to President Donald J. Trump" and called his internet postings the "highest level of intelligence to ever be dropped publicly in our known history".

On March 31, 2018, US actress Roseanne Barr appeared to promote the conspiracy theory, which was subsequently covered by CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.

Reddit banned one of its communities discussing QAnon, /r/CBTS_Stream, for “encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information.” Following this, some followers moved to Discord.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 10:41:16 pm »
Okay so I am beginning to see how this "Q" works.  What I needed was SPECIFIC coded messages pertaining to an actual event that addresses that event before it happens.  Coded messages like this can be hard to decypher if you are unfamiliar with certain terms used  like "Red Sparrow"

THIS ONE, already translated by someone else... does that  and makes sense:

So taken in that context of "double agent"  it implies that the missile strike on the chemical plant was NOT what the media said it was... that it in fact had another purpose. 

"Trust POTUS"   clear enough   

"Red Sparrow"  A movie of a Russian intel officer posing as a ballerina and a double agent... similar to the old James Bond film "From Russia With Love" where the Russians were working WITH British Secret Service for a common goal. (Had Q uses that film I would get it right away  :P  But then Red Sparrow is 2018  :D)

'Missiles Only"  Clear enough  guided selective target missiles only to be used... no troops... no bombs

"Good Intel"  Clear enough... the intel for the mission was solid...

And the fact that Assad went in shortly after the strike and finished off those rebel terrorists is a clear sign that this whole operation seems to have been a success and NOT what media told us was happening.

Best way to get a job done is DO IT  then talk about it once its finished :D

I think I get how this Q thing works. Not sure yet if this is 100% the real deal... but THIS case is solid

And based on that... we can be pretty sure we are NOT looking at WW III.  This type of "Russian Collusion" I can accept :D

It appears that the chemical weapons plant in Douma were in Rebel held territory

While the world is wondering what Trump was doing attacking Assad...  it seems the strike allowed Assad to win over the terrorists

Syrian Army Declares Victory Over Rebels In Eastern Ghouta, Just Hours After Airstrikes

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/syrian-army-declares-victory-over-rebels-eastern-ghouta-hours-after-airstrikes

WAY TO GO DONALD!!!!  While the world is chasing its tail...  you ended the War in Syria  :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:56:10 pm by zorgon »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:26 am »
Smilingtree

It's easy to misinterpret written text, specially when done on an informal basis, like in a forum like this one, as although the tone is the same of an informal conversation we lack the visual cues that help (a lot) in understanding what the other person is saying. That's one of the reasons I don't like to talk on the telephone, the lack of visual cues makes me even more uncertain of what was meant than usual.

In the same way space otter misinterpreted your post I think you are also misinterpreting some of the things that were written in this thread, but, as I do not know what you're thinking I cannot be sure, I may be doing my share of misinterpreting myself. :)

Edited to add that I'm sure this post can also be misinterpreted. ;)
What I want to say is that we shouldn't give much importance to what is written on a medium like this, at least until we get further clarifications on the intended meaning.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2018, 02:38:11 am »
QAnon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

QAnon, also referred to monoliterally as Q, is a conspiracy theory by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Wikipedia is once again demonstrating why it needs to be abolished, here.  The above sentence is a fantastic example of expressing bias, while pretending not to.  I also love it how they subtly isolate "Trump supporters," as a specific group, when Trump is probably the first sitting President in history to receive such rhetorical treatment.  You wouldn't hear about "Obama supporters," or "Bush supporters," because with every other President, there would be an implicit assumption that the entire population of the country was behind them.

Deep breath.  The Orcish temper rose a little there.  I consider the Left's behaviour chronically dishonourable, most of the time.

Reddit banned one of its communities discussing QAnon, /r/CBTS_Stream, for “encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information.” Following this, some followers moved to Discord.

"Adherents."  "Followers."  A "conspiracy theory."  I wish they would just come out directly and say that they think it's a pile of crap and they don't want anyone having anything to do with it, rather than the level of innuendo that is being used there.  As much as I genuinely do dislike the Right's bigotry, I am generally made far more angry by the dishonesty of the Left.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2018, 05:12:08 am »
Wikipedia is once again demonstrating why it needs to be abolished, here.
Censorship? No, thanks.

You wouldn't hear about "Obama supporters," or "Bush supporters," because with every other President, there would be an implicit assumption that the entire population of the country was behind them.
"Supporters of president X" is a common expression on Wikipedia, also applied to Obama.

"Adherents."  "Followers."  A "conspiracy theory."  I wish they would just come out directly and say that they think it's a pile of crap and they don't want anyone having anything to do with it, rather than the level of innuendo that is being used there.
If you disagree with the tone of the article you can join the discussion on Wikipedia and talk about it.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2018, 01:12:43 pm »
Wikipedia is once again demonstrating why it needs to be abolished, here.

Actually Wikipedia is a GREAT source... and here is why I say that

Although just about ANYONE can post, edit, or change ANYTHING on Wikipedia... and while anyone can certainly express a BIAS,  the fact taht every item posted on wikipedia MUST be linked to a SOURCE is extremely helpful. It allows you to follow up on just where a story is coming from, saving a LOT of endless searching.

Now in this case I posted the Wiki article because there seems to be a question  whether or not "Q"  and "Q ANON" are one and the same... so Wiki is a good starting point...

The MATERIAL brought up by "Q" is certainly controversial... and obviously presented to get reactions from people.

But we need to focus on the MESSAGE and stop attacking the MESSENGER...   Wikipedia is merely a messenger...  and in many cases provides an easy path to the source...

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:22 pm »

They were already winning, the rebels have been leaving the area for some time, like they did in other areas before. That's one of the reasons people point for the Syrian government not having any need to or gain by using chemical weapons.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2018, 01:26:50 pm »
As for "Q" being a "conspiracy theory"  Well OF COURSE IT Is  at the moment... until "Q" is either proven to be the real deal or shown to be total BS... at which point it no longer is a theory.

But the only way to discover that is to look closely at it with facts... and not personal feelings.

Unfortunately for the Planet... Hu-mons tend more to the later than the former

8)

Now THIS THREAD  was mainly about the attacks on SYRIA... which... judging by the actual outcome of ASSAD having WON over the REBELS... so this missile strike was against the REBELS not an attack on Assad...  seems to me it shows that  the coalition (not just Trump) made a decision that was favorable to Assad, not against him... and MOST LIKELY the Russians knew that ahead of time...

And if that is indeed the whole of it... then the press was FOOLED 

And that cryptic note from this "Q" person was correct

So we can stop worrying about Nuclear War with Russia over this :D  Vladimir Putin is the coolest head in all this and has no intention of dropping Nukes on anyone

IN MY OPINION  :P

But one important sub note:

The FACT that the DEFCON level is at its LOWEST and SAFEST LEVEL in years is PROOF that the Military is not concerned about Nuclear war since Trump took office

Condition code is Green.
DEFCON 5.

There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time.

https://defconwarningsystem.com/2018/01/01/defcon-warning-system-update-1-1-18/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2018, 01:34:21 pm »
They were already winning, the rebels have been leaving the area for some time, like they did in other areas before. That's one of the reasons people point for the Syrian government not having any need to or gain by using chemical weapons.

I agree  It would have been stupid for Assad to use chemicals at that time and turn the world against him...

Oddly enough we had a similar situation with Saddam when he used (supposedly) gas against the Kurds.  Turns out Reagan sold him that gas.  But the other WND's we sold him... the ones Bush went looking for :P  turns out Saddam sold them to pay for his lavish palace  :P

And the irony in all this?  We just sold Iraq a whole bunch of Fighter Jets again (Kuwait as well)   Daddy Warbucks is working hard  :P

Iraq receives a new batch of F-16 fighter jets from U.S
https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2016/08/08/iraq-receives-a-new-batch-of-f-16-fighter-jets-from-u-s/

The New Iraqi Air Force: F-16IQ Block 52 Fighters
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/iraq-seeks-f-16-fighters-05057/

Kuwait to buy new fleet of F-18 fighter jets from US
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/kuwait-buy-new-fleet-f-18-fighter-jets-us-1732359287

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2018, 01:42:43 pm »

the russians were told beforehand... who do you think told assad and had others posting it?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

The US warned the Russians ahead of Syria missile strikes
Everett Rosenfeld   | @Ev_Rosenfeld
Published 9:29 PM ET Thu, 6 April 2017  Updated 1:38 AM ET Fri, 7 April 2017

A U.S. official said the Russians had been warned before the U.S. launched at least 59 tomahawk missiles aimed at Syria.

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said in an official statement: "Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

The strikes, which hit an airfield near Homs, struck aircraft and infrastructure including the runway, NBC reported. There is no word on casualties yet, but no people were targeted, the official told NBC.

No Russian assets were targeted, according to the report.

believe it or don't
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria

http://time.com/4730306/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-missile-attack-bashar-assad/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/us-officials-confirm-russia-was-notified-before-syria-strike

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

https://www.ft.com/content/30c75230-6f59-3d5f-850d-12a75b818f24
Pentagon says US warned Russia ahead of Syria missile strike

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-notice/u-s-informed-russia-ahead-of-cruise-missile-strikes-on-syria-base-idUSKBN1790AI

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-air-strikes-us-russia-warn-ahead-airbase-donald-trump-putin-missile-attack-tomohawk-cruise-a7671736.html

there are more IF you look

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]