collapse

Author Topic: 2017 Secret Space Program Discussion Basiago, Salla, Tompkins, Goode, Dolan  (Read 4584 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I QUIT

:P

This is from the recent MUFON convention in Las Vegas about the Secret Space program and they wanted $350.00 a ticket for this

2017 Secret Space Program Discussion Basiago, Salla, Tompkins, Goode, Dolan

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
fast fwd to 1 hour and 16 mins..   ;D ;D :)

Offline Payton

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
I seriously doubt obama was involved in a jump room to mars program or whatever basiago said

Corey goode says he was gone for years while a kid in this program, shouldnt there be a way to verify what schools he went to as a kid and if he was actually gone? Theres records somewhere

A little investigation should be able to flesh out the BS here

Ricahrd Dolan is the only one with any sense

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Ricahrd Dolan is the only one with any sense

Agreed

problem is it messes up our research on the secret astronauts... makes it hard to present facts when these guys bury it in bullsh!t and get big bucks for it...

And Gary McKinnon considered a "hero"     sigh  makes you say "why bother?"  The BS is do deep you cannot find your way to the top

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

Huge respect to Richard D for getting up there (yes I know he got paid as well) (does Prof Valee still go the conferences do you folks know ?) and respect to the Director from MUFON who made his point as well - there is little wonder that the lamestream media and others find the subject so full of BS and full of high profile charlatans @ $350 a ticket I think that would have been more questions to the panel about actual proof?

I guess we just keep our BS filters set to MAX and keep digging ourselfs for now huh?  ;) ;)

Peace..

Fansongecho  :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I guess we just keep our BS filters set to MAX and keep digging ourselfs for now huh?  ;) ;)

Yes I came to that same conclusion :D  I have something in the works  May take a year...  I just hope the topic isn't so tainted now that I can't pull it back

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1218-mega-attack

Here we have a very lengthy article about all sorts of fantastical attacks and woes surrounding Wilcock and Goode.

What is the truth in all this?  I would think - given that Goode must have been gone for years - a good PI could establish that he was hanging around on earth, if he's lying.  We should be able to put the whole thing to rest, if so.

In addition, how can these l-o-n-g stories by Wilcock be true?  The attacks on him look elaborate and time-consuming.  Isn't it much easier to just kill him? cancer/heart attack? suicide set up?  A psychosis inducing drug to discredit him?

The only way to avoid the conclusion that he's a psycho confabulator is that if we postulate that "curses" or a sort of black magic exists that can cause wacky negative stuff.  Anybody want to claim that?  I've had some strange experiences........  but otherwise it's hard to imagine the Cabal/Rothschild folks as being so limited and ineffective in getting someone to just shut up - especially in a context of Nobody Really Believing You To Begin With.  What's the point ?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
What's the point ?

Killing you today gives your story credibility

letting you make a fool of yourself then pouring gasoline on you discredits you so no one believes you  and trickles down to no one believes anyone else either

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

Did you check the Go Fund Me for P Peterson ? I did, https://www.gofundme.com/help-support-pete-Peterson

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Killing you today gives your story credibility

letting you make a fool of yourself then pouring gasoline on you discredits you so no one believes you  and trickles down to no one believes anyone else either

+1

That is the MO. Drive "crazy", discredit. Everything that follows is equally "tainted".

In the process, a lot of heartache is created. They thrive on that state. They COUNT on it.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Irene & Zorgon, bang on observations  :) 

I was reading the article that Eighthman posted above, and I was struck by the comment that Wilcock was going to receive some of the valuable articles that Pete Peterson had in his possession before the law came in and took everything off from his old house to crush and bury -

I seem to recall that P Peterson on the Camelot interview came across to me as believable, and not too keen on Wilcock when he was being asked questions in the 3rd of the interviews, what do you folks think ?

I haven't seen anymore material or articles about P Peterson, but I did find him to be quite believable and I was surprised that he would now be closely associated with Wilcock and the SSP angle.

The fact that the Police have gone in and destroyed what ever Mr Peterson had is horrific if true :-( and I guess it must have an element of truth otherwise why is there a Go-Fund me page?? 

Not sure about the rest of the story about the website being taken down and the mysterious hacker wanting to then enlist them to help him/her/them further down the line ? - well that just seems totally off to me and watching the video of that conference made it even more likely that I wont be following their story closely, as for keeping them OUT &  IN the public domain adding to their stories is helping add even more fuel to the tin-foil hat movement (as seen by sceptics and the lamestream media) you guys are spot on the establishment need to burn very few cycles on damaging or hurting them physically.

Cheers,

Fansongecho  :)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:12:11 am by fansongecho »

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
I just had a quick look at the Go Fund me for Pete Peterson..  it is at $52KUS https://www.gofundme.com/help-support-pete-Peterson

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Killing someone is supposed to give them credibility in this context - but does it?  How big a hill of bodies could be created out of the number of people who ran afoul of the Clintons?  Does it matter?  To Law Enforcement? To voters?
I think the internet has created Exposure Exhaustion.

They can off people with cancer, heart attacks, auto accidents or (as Mr. Binney of the NSA can tell us) arranged "suicides".  They can produce craziness - and in the case of these whistleblowers about aliens - thereby trigger people to say, "I always thought he was nuts".

I think a better explanation about Wilcock is needed - if we are to believe that he (and many of his buddies) are not confabulators.  I am willing to think about Synchronicity gone wild - just because I know weird stuff can sometimes happen even if I can't explain exactly why.  If anyone doesn't believe me, try an experiment:  Meditate and pray to be invisible to the police..... or deeply meditate for a few weeks on specifically putting a curse on someone, such as them getting hit by a car.  After a month or so,  you may well be terrified of the 'blowback'. 

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Eighthman...

Curses and black magic are real, and people do use them.  Don't know about the specific case you referenced.
People are offed in long term care, on a regular basis.  They are overmedicated, to the point that they die.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:38:02 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56