collapse

Author Topic: Example Of Mass Media Deception  (Read 8830 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Example Of Mass Media Deception
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 04:01:24 pm »
Yes.
I know it's a broad document, all constitutions need to be broad, as they are the framework for how a country should work from an administrative point of view, but the problem is that although the basis in which the US constitution was created and the creators' intentions are timeless, the world has changed since it was written, and situations that weren't considered at the time.
Exactly, and that's a result of the way it was written. If it was written more like a legal document (with some definitions, for example) it would be harder for people to "bend" it to their own intentions.

There's a reason it's not written in legalese. The Founders intended that it be understood by everyone, not just a chosen few.

It annoys the piss out of me when non-Americans say they think we should mangle our Founding document.

We don't need a rewrite. We need a return to its basic principles. We need less complication, not more.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 04:19:06 pm »
What the heck is a lawyer proof document when interpretation seems to be a form of psychotic deconstructionism?

You have "Commerce" that involves no commerce.  Corporations that are a "person".  We had legal 'experts' claim the death penalty was unconstitutional when the Bill of Rights mentions a 'capital' offense

'

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 04:35:29 pm »
There's a reason it's not written in legalese. The Founders intended that it be understood by everyone, not just a chosen few.
I understand that, but as times change, how many of today's people understand (or even know) what it says and the intention behind those words?

It annoys the piss out of me when non-Americans say they think we should mangle our Founding document.
I'm not suggesting that you mangle it, I am suggesting that it should be updated to avoid being so easily manipulated and circumvented.

Any country's constitution (and all countries, as far as I know, have one, it's not something only the US has, as I have seen some people thinking) is not only a historic document (in all of it's versions, if any), it's a working document that shapes the laws and administration of the country, and, as such, benefits from being updated.

As the US constitution has provisions to be amended, they could make some amendments to help bring it more to a present day document, or, at least, clear some situations.

We don't need a rewrite. We need a return to its basic principles. We need less complication, not more.
I think that you need at least some clarifications so you can return to its basic principles, as people today are very good at distorting ideas and ignoring the original idea.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 04:41:58 pm »
What the heck is a lawyer proof document when interpretation seems to be a form of psychotic deconstructionism?
A document that has clear definitions, so there is no space to interpretations.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 04:57:23 pm »
A document that has clear definitions, so there is no space to interpretations.

I'm sure the US constitution, Bill of Rights was fine when first brought in; but unfortunately it doesn't matter what it says you have no rights and that's that, at least by the psychopathic groups running the country.

We still haven't been successful getting the medicinal marijuana passed for people with chronic illnesses; at least you've got it up there, that's something.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 05:04:49 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 05:03:42 pm »
I understand that, but as times change, how many of today's people understand (or even know) what it says and the intention behind those words?

I'm not suggesting that you mangle it, I am suggesting that it should be updated to avoid being so easily manipulated and circumvented.

Any country's constitution (and all countries, as far as I know, have one, it's not something only the US has, as I have seen some people thinking) is not only a historic document (in all of it's versions, if any), it's a working document that shapes the laws and administration of the country, and, as such, benefits from being updated.

As the US constitution has provisions to be amended, they could make some amendments to help bring it more to a present day document, or, at least, clear some situations.

I think that you need at least some clarifications so you can return to its basic principles, as people today are very good at distorting ideas and ignoring the original idea.

Education.

As I wrote earlier, the document is sound as it is. No "update" is necessary. Citizens need a proper education to understand its history, what it is, and what it means.

It is not designed to address contemporary issues. That is not its purpose.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 05:15:57 pm »
Education.
I couldn't agree more, too bad education takes several years to show results.

It is not designed to address contemporary issues. That is not its purpose.
I also agree, but in that case what do you have for that purpose?

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 05:34:23 pm »
I couldn't agree more, too bad education takes several years to show results.
I also agree, but in that case what do you have for that purpose?

Federal, state, and municipal law.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 06:10:58 pm »
Legal definitions?  What BS!  The whole nation was privileged to watch a lawyer President explain his special meaning of 'is' as referring to the absence of sexual intercourse at the moment of interview, as I best comprehend it.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2017, 05:49:37 am »
I'm not surprised you are physically ill. Your negativity is absolutely poisonous.

LOL!  I am very positive, dear One.  Always smiling and all.  I am not "negative," but merely accepting facts.  That You thought I was "negative," suggests to Me You don't like the facts and want to put up some barrier to deny them.  And FYI...  I became "ill" at 6 when I was given a polio vax.  So truly, My attitude (whatever it may be) is not a factor here.

Enjoy the day, Irene.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:54:52 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 05:51:23 am »
Legal definitions?  What BS!  The whole nation was privileged to watch a lawyer President explain his special meaning of 'is' as referring to the absence of sexual intercourse at the moment of interview, as I best comprehend it.

I don't consent to the legal system - it thwarts Ethics FAR more than serves them.  I consent to the three Laws of Ethics ONLY.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 07:14:11 am »
LOL!  I am very positive, dear One.  Always smiling and all.  I am not "negative," but merely accepting facts.  That You thought I was "negative," suggests to Me You don't like the facts and want to put up some barrier to deny them.  And FYI...  I became "ill" at 6 when I was given a polio vax.  So truly, My attitude (whatever it may be) is not a factor here.

Enjoy the day, Irene.

Well, quite honestly, when I read your posts now, all I hear is "psychopath this" and "psychopath that" and my eyes glaze over. That isn't positivity. It's toxicity.

I'm not in denial. I see what our politicians and agencies are up to. I fight it, as an individual, by voting and respectfully contacting those whom I've chosen to represent me.

How are you fighting it? Do you vote? Do you contact your senators and representatives? Most importantly, do your educate yourself on all sides of the issues we are dealing with as a country?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 01:03:39 pm »
Well, quite honestly, when I read your posts now, all I hear is "psychopath this" and "psychopath that" and my eyes glaze over. That isn't positivity. It's toxicity.

I'm not in denial. I see what our politicians and agencies are up to. I fight it, as an individual, by voting and respectfully contacting those whom I've chosen to represent me.

How are you fighting it? Do you vote? Do you contact your senators and representatives? Most importantly, do your educate yourself on all sides of the issues we are dealing with as a country?

LOL!  The fact that money systems and top-down controlmind are the twin towers to psychopaths in power should be a clue that there ARE psychopaths in control on Our planet, whether You want to beLIEve it or not.  Then there's the loathsome vine of the legal system supporting those towers and thwarting Ethics FAR more than serving them.  The whole is stacked against caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving People.

As to what I have been doing?  I devised a system that promotes the CARING Ones to take care of things.  I withdrew My consent from that whole psychopath-driven set of systems, I share awareness of this better way of doing things, I help Others grasp how to withdraw consent without creating controversy.

My whole life has been dedicated to, first, figuring out why things I see do not match what I was told they were; second, defining the root problem; third, developing a solution; fourth, sharing awareness of the solution; and fifth, teaching.
Just saying.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:36:24 pm by The Seeker »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 01:12:41 pm »
LOL!  The fact that money systems and top-down controlmind are the twin towers to psychopaths in power should be a clue that there ARE psychopaths in control on Our planet, whether You want to beLIEve it or not.  Then there's the loathsome vine of the legal system supporting those towers and thwarting Ethics FAR more than serving them.  The whole is stacked against caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving People.

As to what I have been doing?  I devised a system that promotes the CARING Ones to take care of things.  I withdrew My consent from that whole psychopath-driven set of systems, I share awareness of this better way of doing things, I help Others grasp how to withdraw consent without creating controversy.

My whole life has been dedicated to, first, figuring out why things I see do not match what I was told they were; second, defining the root problem; third, developing a solution; fourth, sharing awareness of the solution; and fifth, teaching. 
Just saying.

Again, psychopath, psychopath.

I think your issue is you resent success. Most people don't get it for free. You have to work for it.

I worked my a** off in an incredibly difficult and ugly job to get where I am in retirement. I served the public for 30 years and left only due to medical issues, which were a result of my service.

Lastly, I'd appreciate it if you would corral the snark. I can be a jerk  too, but I choose not to. Please practice what you preach.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:37:35 pm by The Seeker »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2017, 01:34:11 pm »
Again, psychopath, psychopath.

I think your issue is you resent success. Most people don't get it for free. You have to work for it.

I worked my a** off in an incredibly difficult and ugly job to get where I am in retirement. I served the public for 30 years and left only due to medical issues, which were a result of my service.

Lastly, I'd appreciate it if you would corral the snark. I can be a dick too, but I choose not to. Please practice what you preach.

No snark.  Just laughter.  [shrug]  Just giving My perspective.  And FYI, I worked MY butt off for many years, first in banking and then as a graphic designer, and when I was struggling to make deadlines and work at the pace required, when I was laid off, I applied for disability.  The system denied Me that now for over a decade.  I still applied for work, even though I doubted I could keep up with the demand of any job, My hands being shot as they are.  I did not want to go homeless.  But for over a decade, 100,000+ applications with a number of job offers that were rescinded by nervous People before I even started, many applications for some HELP, I lost everything, am homeless, am destitute, but STILL do My work to solve for the (whatever name You want to call the Ones in control on Our planet who choose behavior that fits the classic definition of a psychopath).

Go ahead and brush off My words because I use one You don't like (however true).

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]