collapse

Author Topic: Edgar Fouche Death Notice  (Read 132 times)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 385
Edgar Fouche Death Notice
« on: May 19, 2017, 03:04:07 PM »
Just an FYI to the Livingmoon group, Edgar Fouche has died. He passed last week, May 10/11 2017, during the night. Thus far, there is nothing on the internet confirming it, but a close friend of Ed and his family has posted confirmation of this fact at the Outpost Forum. (I did mention this briefly as a comment here in another thread, but thought it worthwhile to post a specific notice of his death)

I don't think Ed was ever a member here at Livingmoon, but he was much discussed a few times here in the past. I think I first "met" Ed at the Alien Scientist Forum. He really was hard worker in trying to help that forum be successful forum-wise, and was always just a really nice guy to communicate with! Of course, the black triangular spacecraft was his favorite subject to talk about, and there is much of his stuff on the YouTube!!:)

I expect that in the world of "public release stuff" Ed will be much missed!!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:15:45 PM by rdunk »

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 352
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
Re: Edgar Fouche Death Notice
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 01:15:35 PM »
Just received an email back from ed's email address telling me that he passed on May 11th.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Need some cash for medical reasons? Trying to get more education? Have a family emergency? Then try Gofundme. GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!  Take a Tour Here to see how it works. It's Free! Sign up today for your own personal funding account.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link