collapse

Author Topic: A Major "Oops" By The Elite  (Read 5201 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: A Major "Oops" By The Elite
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 05:58:52 am »
What few people realize is that there are THREE CITY STATES that are NOT part of the host country, but actually INDEPENDENT States

These three are LONDON, The VATICAN and WASHINGTON DC
Is the queen of England the queen of London or does London have a different chief of state? And is the president of the US the chief of state of Washington?

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 04:00:28 pm »
I was fully aware of this.  I was just getting a feeling that the main planning is out of Europe somewhere, as two of the three are there.

Why Belgium of course;)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 04:13:06 pm »
i suspect an imdb connection is in there some where.
belgium are you joking or serious?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 04:20:34 pm »
i suspect an imdb connection is in there some where.
belgium are you joking or serious?

When I was typing that, I actually pondered upon it myself.
I'm not sure, for a stupid country we have some pretty big influence over world matters.
http://www.eupedia.com/belgium/trivia.shtml not to derail.

Apart from the obvious European council, did you know SWIFT is located in Belgium?
Basically every transaction in the world passes a headquarter here in Belgium

"The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment."

We also have the largest Freemason temple on the European continent.
Like I said, not to derail, but for an absurd small country we have some major stuff going on.

Not to mention our Geographical position.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 05:43:28 pm »
I think you guys might place too much emphasis on centralization in these conspiratorial theories.  The US kept thinking that about Communism and they kept thinking about it in regard to how US politics works.

There are fairly simple reasons for things: take Syria, for example.  The US seemingly fanatical obsession with this hell-hole of a country looks crazy.  However,  given that Congressmen are purchased by foreign governments - then oil money pushes for more Takfiri expansion.  The Israelis simply want every potential opposing nation broken into manageable pieces. The US, as an empire, wants to maintain terrorism discreetly so that weapons are sold and bases maintained and so on.  It all makes sense (if you think like Hitler or Stalin).

The word 'stigmergy fits as you get most of the benefits of a conspiracy without all those messy credibility problems.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 06:26:56 pm »
I think you guys might place too much emphasis on centralization in these conspiratorial theories.  The US kept thinking that about Communism and they kept thinking about it in regard to how US politics works.

There are fairly simple reasons for things: take Syria, for example.  The US seemingly fanatical obsession with this hell-hole of a country looks crazy.  However,  given that Congressmen are purchased by foreign governments - then oil money pushes for more Takfiri expansion.  The Israelis simply want every potential opposing nation broken into manageable pieces. The US, as an empire, wants to maintain terrorism discreetly so that weapons are sold and bases maintained and so on.  It all makes sense (if you think like Hitler or Stalin).

The word 'stigmergy fits as you get most of the benefits of a conspiracy without all those messy credibility problems.

SomeOne (or small group of Ones) is writing the scripts They play out on the world stage.  And that One or group is somewhere on Our planet directing the play.  "Stigmergy" absolutely does NOT fit, as it is a societal function of exchange of information between autonomous Individuals.  No One(s) is in control.  And the play MUST have a director, or the play will fall apart.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 07:03:28 pm »
I just had some of my comments removed from an investment site because (I think )I asked questions that wreck their narrative.

Now, there are some historical pessimists who feel that the growing inequality of wealth can never stop without a war or pandemic.  And 'experts' drone on about government debts exploding, leading to our doom.

Me? I'm not so sure.   Suppose the world has been fooled into thinking that governments MUST borrow money instead of just printing enough to balance against price inflation?  Maybe they NEVER collapse !  (uh....Japan?)

Suppose they just keep buying stocks and bonds indefinitely so that asset inflation emerges, big time (like the US stock market).  Now, eventually it seems to me, these investment assets owned by the rich lose any objective value, regardless of reported price.  They become like a Jackson Pollack painting or rare stamps - purely arbitrary. Or like "penny stocks" that never actually sell for the quoted price. Where are the "greater fools" to buy this stuff when needed?

The rest of us then will benefit from technological deflation (a dozen eggs for 70 cents at Aldi's??)  while the Rich get screwed because inflation applies to THEM as asset inflation.  And We Live Happily Ever After.

Well, heck, it's better than alien intervention..... and it would get rid of the unaccountable elite, mostly.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 07:17:16 pm »
In fact, if We get free energy out from the psychopaths in control, Our planet's abundance can flow to ALL of Us without the artificial scarcity that money, that accounting for Human energy, creates.  We can eliminate that accounting.  Abundant free energy = no need to account for Human energy...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 11:52:07 pm »
In fact, if We get free energy out from the psychopaths in control,

Good idea! Every home could have a politician in a Hamster Wheel

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 12:17:18 am »

::)  ::)  ::)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:21:47 pm by The Seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2017, 02:56:31 am »
Is the queen of England the queen of London or does London have a different chief of state? And is the president of the US the chief of state of Washington?

I do not know about the Queen but I would hazard a guess that the 'chief of state' of London is a Rothschild as they bought England long ago :P

As for Washington, the president is only an office temp, a puppet really. Whoever is pulling the strings runs Washington

The Vatican? Well the Jesuits run that place :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2017, 03:02:35 am »
Why Belgium of course;)

Well more likely the NETHERLANDS  The Royal Family of the Netherlands is the official head of the Bilderberg Group, the World Court is at the Hague in the Netherlands and the biggest oil company in the world is Royal Dutch Shell...

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2017, 11:28:19 am »
I do not know about the Queen but I would hazard a guess that the 'chief of state' of London is a Rothschild as they bought England long ago :P

As for Washington, the president is only an office temp, a puppet really. Whoever is pulling the strings runs Washington

The Vatican? Well the Jesuits run that place :D

Irrespective of lineage, allegiance, or affiliation, the One(s) pulling the strings is (are) a psychopath(s).

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]