collapse

Author Topic: Mandela Effect Challenge  (Read 26927 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Mandela Effect Challenge
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2017, 01:21:08 am »
Is there anywhere in this thread, or others like it, where you've posted one of these "ME" experiences?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by '"ME" experiences'.

Is there anywhere in this thread, or others like it, where you've said, "I believe you", or have refrained from offering conventional explanations?
First of all, I wasn't offering any explanation, I was offering an idea on how to react to what happens to you, obviously because I believe you, as I always do when people present their own cases and I don't have any reason to think they are lying.

Also, offering conventional explanations is a way of finding unexplained events, as only after analysing them against all known facts can we reach the conclusion that they are still unexplained, in the same way that "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth", as Sherlock Holmes "said".

The Air Force over here would love you. You're a swamp gas/inversion layer/dust mote/ice crystal/weather balloon kind of guy.  ;)
I like to work with known values, as it's easier to work with those, and, as I usually say, things are what they are , not what we want them to be, so my opinion about something is only that, an opinion, and it may be close to the truth or completely wrong. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2017, 09:58:13 am »
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by '"ME" experiences.

Mandela Effect

I like to work with known values, as it's easier to work with those, and, as I usually say, things are what they are , not what we want them to be, so my opinion about something is only that, an opinion, and it may be close to the truth or completely wrong. :)

Well, at least you admit it. I appreciate that.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2017, 02:08:27 pm »
Mandela Effect
Now that you say it it's obvious. ;D

And no, I didn't post any Mandela Effect experience, but I said that I don't remember C3PO having a silver leg and that I remember "mirror, mirror, on the wall".

Well, at least you admit it. I appreciate that.
If I'm interested in the truth that's the only position I can take. :)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2017, 02:24:40 pm »

Smartest Kid In The World Says CERN Destroyed Our Universe

Max Laughlin isn’t a regular kid, he’s probably the smartest kid in the world. And he says he has found evidence that CERN has destroyed our universe.

Laughlin claims that CERN destroyed the universe during recent experiments, which has resulted in us living in a nearby parallel universe instead.

Lifecoachcode.com reports:

Science just barely starts to scratch the surface to the nature of reality and still, its discoveries are more shocking than we were able to imagine. It proves of quantum entanglement, unified field of consciousness, free energy, superhuman abilities, singularity, parallel universes and alternate realities.

All of this is so mind boggling that you would never think a kid can understand. But maybe we need a kid, someone who is brave enough to think about crazy ideas and theories because most of the world we live in today was built upon such.

Max Laughlin is not just any kid. He is probably the smartest kid in the world. When he had only 13 years he invented a Free Energy Device, something that could potentially power the whole world for free. He became famous across the world for his brilliant ideas and points of view on interesting topics like the nature of The Universe and Alternate Realities.

But now he has a theory that CERN destroyed our Universe and we live in another Universe that was parallel and closest to it. He thinks the famous Mandela Effect is a result of that. Max explains it all beautifully in this video:

Genius Max Loughan Explains the Mandela Effect

@  9:50 "Perhaps the altered weight of a single electron - which I believe shifted us into a parallel universe..."

@  7:50 "Magic Mirror on the wall" . . ."the film didn't change, we did..."

@  13:00 "It's hard to wrap your mind around that there is something larger than infinity."

"It's even a paradox in itself - an oxymoronic phrase..."

Wiki - Infinity (symbol: ∞) is an abstract concept describing something without any bound or larger than any number.

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2017, 03:07:15 pm »
I read something similar yesterday, but not with Max.

Apparently our idiots in the power that shouldn't be have caused a ripple effect with their tech which has had a devastating effect on other dimensions and parallels and thereby could destroy the universe.

Dumbasses they are, they never learn. 

We're in bloody overtime to storm the palace and throw the bastards in gaol.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:10:25 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2017, 03:28:54 pm »
What an interesting name, "Max Laughlin."  Maximum Laugh El In...  Just thinking out loud...or rather, out type...or something.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2017, 05:55:36 pm »
I don't think it's a coincidence that there is the ALICE detector package at the LHC. Those idiots probably destroyed us while trying to replicate conditions at the moment of the supposed Big Bang.

We, literally, did go down the rabbit hole, straight into a parallel universe.

Great balls of fire. I just noticed I'm the only one who voted for CERN as the cause of this f***ed up world.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:59:16 pm by Irene »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2017, 06:33:34 pm »
Great balls of fire. I just noticed I'm the only one who voted for CERN as the cause of this f***ed up world.

I didn't vote :P  but yeah CERN is a concern :P

And the ALICE portal is more than a rabbit hole

This is a PAPER from CERN itself

The Large Hadron Collider and Time Travel
Time Machine at the LHC
Authors: I.Ya. Aref'eva, I.V. Volovich
(Submitted on 15 Oct 2007 (v1), last revised 25 Oct 2007 (this version, v2))

Abstract: Recently, black hole and brane production at CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has been widely discussed. We suggest that there is a possibility to test causality at the LHC. We argue that if the scale of quantum gravity is of the order of few TeVs, proton-proton collisions at the LHC could lead to the formation of time machines (spacetime regions with closed timelike curves) which violate causality. One model for the time machine is a traversable wormhole. We argue that the traversable wormhole production cross section at the LHC is of the same order as the cross section for the black hole production. Traversable wormholes assume violation of the null energy condition (NEC) and an exotic matter similar to the dark energy is required. Decay of the wormholes/time machines and signatures of time machine events at the LHC are discussed.

Los Alamos National Labs Archives PDF
http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.2696

Time travel would DEFINITELY account for the Mandella Effect

And THIS

ALICE Time Projection Chamber

Welcome to the ALICE TPC Page
TPC Overview

The Time Projection Chamber (TPC) is the main tracking detector in the central barrel of theALICE experiment at LHC. Its function is to provide track finding (efficiency larger than 90%), charged particle momentum measurement (resolution better than 2.5% for electrons with momentum of about 4 GeV/c), particle identification (dE/dx resolution better than 10%), and two-track separation (resolution in relative momentum below 5 MeV/c) in the region pt<10 GeV/c and pseudo-rapidity |h|<0.9.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Alice_Portal.html

So I would definitely say CERN is involved

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2017, 06:49:23 pm »
You know scientists. They can't leave well enough alone.

From their own lips, mind you, from their own lips.

I think those were their real objectives, time travel, et al, as you posted. Don't think for a minute the US military wasn't part of the project. They're not listed, but they damn well are.

Crazy bastards.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2017, 05:05:17 am »
This is a PAPER from CERN itself
Is it really? It looks to be from two Russian scientists.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2017, 07:21:38 am »
The problem I have with the CERN hypothesis is why didn`t it have the same effect in this timeline.  Why only the one timeline. 

If the results were different in this timeline than the other, I guess would explain it.

My head is starting to hurt again.... ???
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2017, 08:19:31 am »
About the theory that in 2012 some catastrophe caused a switch to an alternate timeline...  Why did I first see evidence in 2007...?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2017, 09:27:36 am »
About the theory that in 2012 some catastrophe caused a switch to an alternate timeline...  Why did I first see evidence in 2007...?

For me it was 2008, but no matter. I don't think 2012 was meant to be a firm date, and I really do believe the LHC was responsible. 2007/2008 was when they were cleaning up after construction and bringing it online.

Look what happened. They started up and the first thing of note was the demagnetization of several superconducting magnets and the loss of a ton of helium, which destroyed everything around it in one area of the collider.

They claim they hadn't sufficiently "trained" the magnets. Whatever.  ::)

That ALICE detector is specifically for observing and measuring plasma at the start of the Big Bang. I think that's a little ambitious considering intelligent people, you would think, would err on the side of caution and "tread lightly", as "Heisenberg" would say.

Those idiots probably destroyed our original timeline.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2017, 04:44:19 pm »

Smartest Kid In The World Says CERN Destroyed Our Universe

Max Laughlin isn’t a regular kid, he’s probably the smartest kid in the world. And he says he has found evidence that CERN has destroyed our universe.

Laughlin claims that CERN destroyed the universe during recent experiments, which has resulted in us living in a nearby parallel universe instead.

Lifecoachcode.com reports:

Science just barely starts to scratch the surface to the nature of reality and still, its discoveries are more shocking than we were able to imagine. It proves of quantum entanglement, unified field of consciousness, free energy, superhuman abilities, singularity, parallel universes and alternate realities.

All of this is so mind boggling that you would never think a kid can understand. But maybe we need a kid, someone who is brave enough to think about crazy ideas and theories because most of the world we live in today was built upon such.

Max Laughlin is not just any kid. He is probably the smartest kid in the world. When he had only 13 years he invented a Free Energy Device, something that could potentially power the whole world for free. He became famous across the world for his brilliant ideas and points of view on interesting topics like the nature of The Universe and Alternate Realities.

But now he has a theory that CERN destroyed our Universe and we live in another Universe that was parallel and closest to it. He thinks the famous Mandela Effect is a result of that. Max explains it all beautifully in this video:

Genius Max Loughan Explains the Mandela Effect

@  9:50 "Perhaps the altered weight of a single electron - which I believe shifted us into a parallel universe..."

@  7:50 "Magic Mirror on the wall" . . ."the film didn't change, we did..."

@  13:00 "It's hard to wrap your mind around that there is something larger than infinity."

"It's even a paradox in itself - an oxymoronic phrase..."

Wiki - Infinity (symbol: ∞) is an abstract concept describing something without any bound or larger than any number.

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life

I read that his a physicist, could this be right.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit about his theory though.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2017, 05:31:50 am »
It is really very simple actually

Given that there are TWO timelines...  those people that are from Timeline A will remember the way things were in their ORIGINAL timeline. No amount of brow beating and coercing is going to change that You can yell, you can argue, you can call them crazy but those of us from timeline A KNOW what we know and it is not a 'failed memory' issue as those in Timeline B would have you believe.

Now for those in Timeline B, there memory will fit the current situation, because they have NOT shifted from timeline A and this THIS is their home timeline so everything will seem normal to them...

The problem is that most people in timeline B will be so sure of themselves and decide that those claiming to be from timeline A are crazy or have memory issues... ANY excuse will do... because they can't accept that we are not from this timeline

There is no point arguing because BOTH are correct... The B group have their reality while the A group have theirs...

So what to do?

1) Seek out others from timeline A and collect the stories, specifically the ones with major event changes or physical events like Irene's teacup. The minor things like spelling changes, while real, are too easy fro skeptics to dismiss

And frankly, as I said in the opening post, I don't really give a damn if skeptics believe I shifted in that town in New Mexico :P  I am simply seeking others who have the same experiences

There is no point trying to convince a non believer of something you know happened to you. Since you only have your word and no physical proof, it is a useless battle, so why fight it?

My whole research since i started pegasus has been based on the search for portals. It was that search that led me to ATS where i found Beth's (Undo) Stargates are Real Thread, long before I met John

Robert Bigelow and his NIDS team, Hal Puthoff, The whole Aviary group, Jacque Vallee... just a few of the big names that KNOW and have actively researched the portals. Now even NASA admits they exist and in large numbers

In fact there is so much more information available today on portals than there was when I started.

The B timeliners are just going to have to accept we are from the A timeline :P  (yes there MAY be more than TWO, but lets not over complicate this LOL

Now the BIG QUESTION is... IF we accept that we did 'hop over'  WHY US?  Why is there a group that all moved together?

THAT to me is the important issue for us A groupers :P  And the other question is  can we find a way to move at will :P

we have two dates  2008  and 2012  When I get caught up with the file transfers I will get back to seeking events that happened on those dates...  The supposed Kill Shot is one :D

Hello Z, currently the Mandela effect is the only thing that keeps me busy.
Something has happened, and as you said it seems like we went in groups.

In our home( Belgium ) it's me and my brother. My GF and mother are defiantly from timeline B/A depending who you ask of course.
I'm trying to figure out what happened in my personal life to see where a shift happened.

One more thing, ( this is a general question ) does anyone else have the feeling it's only accelerating? I mean its getting either worse or we get more aware.
Like a splinter in the mind.

And one more thing: it's not just names and events, but like in house conversations. I remember conversations that apparently didn't happen.
Would this also tie into deja vu's? I have always been very sensitive to this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:34:14 am by Cyanhide »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]