collapse

Author Topic: Mars Super Volcanoes... Atmosphere came from gasses released by Volcanoes ?  (Read 17946 times)

deuem

I believe it is not natural to Earth. It is a product produced by the Sun over a period of millions of years. the suns radiation changes the material, we dig it up and change it again. If you were on a planet very far from a star you should have very little if not no radioactive ore.

I believe matrix is leading up to how everything recycles and how. Including the planets. I am sure he will chime in, it is very later out here.

Deuem

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Is this a competition to see who can type the most lines of text without anyone understanding you? :P ::)

"All radioactive material is a product of the Sun and time,"  Is it?

"and is not natural."  What on Earth are you on about?

LOL....

What I will present will involve a number of different Subjects involving the Earth, which all come together
to show something which may be amazing to those who are technically minded.

But I shall present one subject at a time, the 1st of which involves Eddies within the Earths Core.
The Drawings that you normally see on the net regarding the Earths make up are way off scale giving
a false picture of the scope of things so we need to get a handle on the proportions of things.

Just give me a little time and All shall become clear for you.

As I said this is NOT a simple Model to explain in 2 seconds.

Deuem,
Regarding the Connection with the Sun this involves Particles from the Sun (Solar wind) which entre
the Earths Interior,at the Polar Regions. This on its own, is a huge subject but is part of the overall model.

We often see...

The temperature above the surface of the sun is millions of degrees Celsius. At this temperature,
collisions between gas molecules are frequent and explosive. Free electrons and protons are thrown
from the sun's atmosphere by the rotation of the sun and escape through holes in the magnetic field.
Blown towards the earth by the solar wind, the charged particles are largely deflected by the earth's magnetic field.
However, the earth's magnetic field is weaker at either pole

LOL...  NOT True... It has to do with the Lines of Force with respect to incoming Particles NOT Field Strength.

A Magnetic field is stronger at the poles NOT weaker indicated by the Lines of force (Mapped Strength)
being much closer together reflecting the strength of the Magnetic field.

Note; the Magnetic lines of force we refer to is the mapping of a field regarding its strength.

or looking at the North pole End...

and in Electromagnetic fields (Solenoid)

And having an Iron core.

and therefore some particles enter the earth's atmosphere and collide with gas particles.
These collisions emit light that we perceive as the dancing lights of the north (and the south).

The lights of the Aurora generally extend from 80 kilometres (50 miles) to as high as 640 kilometres (400 miles) above the earth's surface.

But we ONLY SEE the result of the SLOWER Particles, interacting in the upper atmosphere.

He don't see any display of the "Ultra High Speed Particles" as they pass through and it is these Particles
we need to look at !

But Deuem be patient.....   :)   I will show all this later on and HOW it fits into the whole system of things.

At this stage; We need to look at the "Dynamics" of the Rotating Mass, we call the Earth
and what is taking place in the Molten Core especially involving electric "Eddies" within this dense like Plasma.

So get that cup of coffee pull up a chair and I will show what has never been perceived by the human species before...   :)

I promise to show one part at a time and connect these models together to show the End Product
which mutates matter within the Planet and is then presented to the surface of the Planet appearing
as our natural resources, involving a range of elements and Gasses water etc..

Its NOT a simple like rock rotating about a star !

I will do a "SCALE" drawing today, of the Earths make up according to your present day theories.

I will do my best to get it somewhere near to being perspective....  :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:17:00 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
Here is that Drawing...

I can't draw the Earths theoretical Crust thin enough shown in the drawing as Green, nor can I draw
the Earth's Atmosphere thin enough, shown in Blue, but The proportions showing the Mantel in Brown
and the Earths Core (Liquid or Gooey) are proportionally more accurate.
I scaled this in "Flash".

"Click" on the Image to get a better appreciation of the Proportions !    :)

Slightly different perspective than shown in other drawings on the net.   LOL.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
So get that cup of coffee pull up a chair and I will show what has never been perceived by the human species before...   :)

I promise to show one part at a time and connect these models together to show the End Product
which mutates matter within the Planet and is then presented to the surface of the Planet appearing
as our natural resources, involving a range of elements and Gasses water etc..
You have my attention.   :)

• Gold 253
You have my attention.   :)

Please be patient with me... As I said I am No writer and what I am about to show you is HUGE,
and involves many different technical areas.

At present (right now) I am writing up something with Drawings and other Diagrams off the net.
to 1st give a glimpse of the "Dynamics" involved in the Earth, which physically is acting as though a huge
Fluid Flywheel, (NOT involving a Torque Converter as in the Case of Automatic Transmissions...  :) )
but never the less does involve "Fluid Dynamics" although very, very, slow still plays an important role
in things, as it has much to do with forces rather than speed.

But as the Earth is a large Mass, even though small compared to other planets in our universe,
we need to get an appreciation of what is really going on.

I will do my best to put all this in its true context with existing theory !   :)

deuem

Please continue at your own rate. this is fascinating stuff........

• Gold 253
Lets see what is going on in the Liquid or gooey core. The inner part Believed (Assumed) to be solid,
we will look at later, but for now lets say the whole interior is Liquid and for now NO solid core exists.

Don't worry Deuem,   :)   all shall be explained regarding the interpretation of a Solid Core Believed
(Assumed) to exist !

Here is an example of a fluid Flywheel found in the Automatic transmission of a car or truck or other transport.

The Fluid Flywheell:

A fluid coupling is a hydrodynamic device used to transmit rotating mechanical power.

It has been used in automobile transmissions as an alternative to a mechanical clutch.

It also has widespread application in marine and industrial machine drives, where variable speed
operation and/or controlled start-up without shock loading of the power transmission system
is essential.

I have drawn a diagram showing the Flow of oil which completes the Coupling between the Driving
and Driven Components.

The Blue Component on the Left is the "Input" Component. The Red Component on the right
is the "Driven" Component.

The arrows show the direction of oil Flow when the Input Component on the Left is Rotated.

This flow behaviour is determined obviously by the architecture of the Mechanism.

But if we rotate a Sphere containing fluid which is influenced by its rotation. (using sticky fluid)
we get a flow in the liquid something like this, shown here in a drawing representing the Earth.

Now according to Scientist from the Earth is claimed Quote;

Most scientists agree that Earth's magnetic field arises from convection currents in the liquid
outer core, a good conductor of electricity. These currents constitute an amplifying, self-sustaining
"geodynamo."

Interesting... ? ? ?    :)

Remember this as I go on to explain !

So 2 Toroid type electromagnetic ring systems are produced as a result.
Remembering we are looking at molten conductive rock like in a plasma form due to
its high temperature and the enormous pressure this rock is being subjected to.
Its NOT you normal rock found in your back yard...    :)

So lets take a look at the Theory regarding Toroidal magnetic fields regarding this.

Here is a bright young technician, who is familiar with mathematics...

Nothing wrong with his Math....   :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSHcftPAIM[/youtube]

Now remember his Conclusions...

As I said nothing wrong with the Math itself....   :) I suspect he was a good student..

But now lets take a look at what we call "CT Transformers" and see if this Technicians Conclusions
were/are in fact Correct. ? ? ?

Like any other transformer, a current transformer has a primary winding, a magnetic core
and a secondary winding. The alternating current flowing in the primary produces
an alternating magnetic field in the core, which then induces an alternating current
in the secondary winding circuit.
An essential objective of current transformer design is to ensure that the primary and secondary
circuits are efficiently coupled, so that the secondary current bears an accurate relationship
to the primary current.

The most common design of CT consists of a length of wire wrapped many times around
a silicon steel ring passed 'around' the circuit being measured. The CT's primary circuit
therefore consists of a single 'turn' of conductor, with a secondary of many tens or hundreds of turns.
The primary winding may be a permanent part of the current transformer, with a heavy copper bar
to carry current through the magnetic core.

Window-type current transformers (aka zero sequence current transformers, or ZSCT)
are also common, which can have circuit cables run through the middle of an opening in the core
to provide a single-turn primary winding. When conductors passing through a CT are not centered
in the circular (or oval) opening, slight inaccuracies may occur.
Shapes and sizes can vary depending on the end user or switchgear manufacturer.
Typical examples of low voltage single ratio metering current transformers are either ring type
or plastic moulded case.

High-voltage current transformers are mounted on porcelain bushings to insulate them from ground.
Some CT configurations slip around the bushing of a high-voltage transformer or circuit breaker,
which automatically centers the conductor inside the CT window.

The primary circuit is largely unaffected by the insertion of the CT. The rated secondary current
is commonly standardized at 1 or 5 amperes. For example, a 4000:5 CT would provide
an output current of 5 amperes when the primary was passing 4000 amperes.

The secondary winding can be single ratio or multi-ratio, with five taps being common for multi-ratio
CTs.
The load, or burden, of the CT should be of low resistance. If the voltage time integral area
is higher than the core's design rating, the core goes into saturation towards the end of each cycle,
distorting the waveform and affecting accuracy.

and

Which does NOT appear reinforce this “Theory” according to this technician !

Referring to the Youtube video above in this Post....   :)

Something is amiss here...

The technician here, falls into the trap of NOT understanding Basic Dynamics
involving Centrifugal force... a very common error made by many.

More about these errors in Somamech's Thread "A Very Simple Spinning Wheel at Low RPM"
in my forums, which I will be adding to.

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/transformer/current-transformer.html

Toroidal current transformers – These do not contain a primary winding. Instead, the line that carries
the current flowing in the network is threaded through a window or hole in the toroidal transformer.
Some current transformers have a "split core" which allows it to be opened, installed, and closed,
without disconnecting the circuit to which they are attached.

Bar-type current transformers – This type of current transformer uses the actual cable or bus-bar
of the main circuit as the primary winding, which is equivalent to a single turn.
They are fully insulated from the high operating voltage of the system and are usually bolted to
the current carrying device.

Current transformers can reduce or "step-down" current levels from thousands of amperes down
to a standard output of a known ratio to either 5 Amps or 1 Amp for normal operation.
Thus, small and accurate instruments and control devices can be used with CT's because they are
insulated away from any high-voltage power lines.
There are a variety of metering applications and uses for current transformers such as with wattmeter's,
power factor meters, watt-hour meters, protective relays, or as trip coils in magnetic circuit breakers,
or MCB's.

Just a little bit of Trivia;
I was a Production Manager, many years ago in a Transformer Manufacturing Plant Manufacturing
Transformers of all sorts of sizes and shapes, including the Manufacture of HV Transformers etc.
for Major Power Stations.... 

I guess Magnetic Induction coupling exists after all in Toroids, or these CT Transformers couldn't work ?
The Fact is, they do work.... and are used in many applications.

So as is the case in Transformers, the Phenomena is also Bi-Directional....

Generally current transformers and ammeters are used together as a matched pair in which
the design of the current transformer is such as to provide a maximum secondary current corresponding
to a full-scale deflection on the ammeter.

In most current transformers an approximate inverse turns ratio exists between the two currents
in the primary and secondary windings. This is why calibration of the CT is generally for
a specific type of ammeter.
For most current transformers the primary and secondary currents are expressed as a ratio such as 100/5.
This means that when 100 Amps is flowing in the primary winding it will result in 5 Amps flowing
in the secondary winding. By increasing the number of secondary windings, N2, the secondary current
can be made much smaller than the current in the primary circuit being measured.
In other words, as N2 increases, I2 goes down by a proportional amount.
We know from our tutorial on double wound transformers that its turns ratio is equal to:

from which we get:

As the primary usually consists of one or two turns whilst the secondary can have several
hundred turns, the ratio between the primary and secondary can be quite large. For example,
assume that the current rating of the primary winding is 100A.

The secondary winding has the standard rating of 5A. Then the ratio between the primary
and the secondary currents is 100A-to-5A, or 20:1. In other words, the primary current
is 20 times greater than the secondary current.
It should be noted however, that a current transformer rated as 100/5 is not the same as one
rated as 20/1 or subdivisions of 100/5. This is because the ratio of 100/5 expresses
the "input/output current rating" and not the actual ratio of the primary to the secondary currents.
Also note that the number of turns and the current in the primary and secondary windings are related
by an inverse proportion.
But relatively large changes in a current transformers turns ratio can be achieved by modifying
the primary turns through the CT's window where one primary turn is equal to one pass and more
than one pass through the window results in the electrical ratio beng modified.
So for example, a current transformer with a relationship of say, 300/5A can be converted to another
of 150/5A or even 100/5A by passing the main primary conductor through its interior window two
or three times as shown. This allows a higher value current transformer to provide the maximum
output current for the ammeter when used on smaller primary current lines.
Current Transformer Primary Turns Ratio

Example No1
A bar-type current transformer which has 1 turn on its primary and 160 turns on its secondary
is to be used with a standard range of ammeters that have an internal resistance of 0.2?'s.
The ammeter is required to give a full scale deflection when the primary current is 800 Amps.
Calculate the maximum secondary current and secondary voltage across the ammeter.
Secondary Current:

Voltage across Ammeter:

We can see above that since the secondary of the current transformer is connected across
the ammeter, which has a very small resistance, the voltage drop across the secondary winding
is only 1.0 volts at full primary current. If the ammeter is removed, the secondary winding
becomes open-circuited and the transformer acts as a step-up transformer resulting in
a very high voltage equal to the ratio of:  Vp(Ns/Np) being developed across the secondary winding.
So for example, assume our current transformer from above is connected to a 480 volt
three-phase power line. Therefore:

This is why a current transformer should never be open-circuited or operated with no-load attached
when the main primary current is flowing. If the ammeter is to be removed, a short-circuit
should be placed across the secondary terminals first. This is because when the secondary
is open-circuited the iron core of the transformer operates at a high degree of saturation,
which produces an abnormally large secondary voltage, and in our simple example above,
this was calculated at 76.8kV!.
This high secondary voltage could damage the insulation or cause electric shock if the CT's terminals
are accidentally touched.

Another Diagram showing the Primary Conductor acting as a single primary turn in the CT
Transformer Configuration.

Now if we apply the "Right hand rule" to find out north and south with regard to flow,
by wrapping our fingers around the Earth (Little version..  :)  ) with our thumb pointing to North,
then our fingers will indicate the direction of Rotation of the Hot Stuff in the Planet.
And BINGO !
The Earth does turn the Correct way to produce the North Pole in the Correct Hemisphere...   :)

But here we are referring to the "Secondary" Rotation as theses toroids are also rotating
in the same direction of the planet at the same time.

A different form of the right-hand rule, sometimes called the right-hand grip rule
or the corkscrew-rule, is used either when a vector (such as the Euler vector) must be defined
to represent the rotation of a body, a magnetic field or a fluid, or vice versa when it is necessary
to decode the rotation vector, to understand how the corresponding rotation occurs.

This version of the rule is used in two complementary applications of Ampère's circuital law:

1.      An electric current passes through a solenoid, resulting in a magnetic field.
         When you wrap your right hand around the solenoid with your fingers in the direction
         of the conventional current, your thumb points in the direction of the magnetic north pole.

2.      An electric current passes through a straight wire. Here, the thumb points in the direction
         of the conventional current (from positive to negative), and the fingers point in the direction
         of the magnetic lines of flux.

The rule is also used to determine the direction of the torque vector. If you grip the imaginary
axis of rotation of the rotational force so that your fingers point in the direction of the force,
then the extended thumb points in the direction of the torque vector.
The right-hand rule is just a convention. When applying the rule to current in a straight wire
for example, the direction of the magnetic field (counter clockwise instead of clockwise
when viewed from the tip of the thumb) is a result of this convention and not an underlying physical phenomenon.

The right-hand rule as applied to motion produced with screw threads

My next post will deal with Errors involving the mapping of the Interior of the Earth and why
we make wrong assumptions regarding the internal makeup of our planet.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:47:19 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
Sorry... I have been tied up in other things over the last couple of days...   :(

I will be writing more, explaining the relationship re. CT Transformers involving "Eddies" and the Internal
behaviour of the Earth and other Planets and Moons etc.

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
My grandma was just recently talking about seeing something on tv about how the continents are drifting back together into another pangea, I found this article describing it

http://www.livescience.com/18387-future-earth-supercontinent-amasia.html

Also, it reminds me of nassim haramein and klaus dona releasing and interpreting newly found mayan artifacts that depict flying saucers and aliens (grey zetas). there is a glyph towards the end of this video which shows a triangle shape of the sun, which is similar to in 2011 or 2012 when a giant pyramid/tetrahedron shaped pyramid appeared on the sun, possibly the glyph is depicting this as a cycle just as described by the mayan elder when these geometries are activated like a galactic alignment.

This article is about mayan ark geometry, in which the noah like figure was directed by enki to build a cube/ark to escape the flood, and sumerian depictions show the same person going into an ark which is called a 'watery abyss', the tower of bable, babu means gate, el mans god, and the city was a stargate city basically and the noah like figure possibly escaped the 3,600 shar/great flood which the scholar in timeaus said happens periodically in which mankind has to start from scratch each time, which is correlated by ice core samples in their magnetic qualities.

http://issuu.com/theresistance/docs/mayan-ark-geometry

it seems we are coming around to this possibly related zodiac cycle of cataclysm

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
the nassim haramein and klaus dona video on the recently released mayan artifacts which were hidden by the mexican government

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
Lets see what is going on in the Liquid or gooey core. The inner part Believed (Assumed) to be solid,
we will look at later, but for now lets say the whole interior is Liquid and for now NO solid core exists.

Don't worry Deuem,   :)   all shall be explained regarding the interpretation of a Solid Core Believed
(Assumed) to exist !

Here is an example of a fluid Flywheel found in the Automatic transmission of a car or truck or other transport.

The Fluid Flywheell:

I have drawn a diagram showing the Flow of oil which completes the Coupling between the Driving
and Driven Components.

The Blue Component on the Left is the "Input" Component. The Red Component on the right

The arrows show the direction of oil Flow when the Input Component on the Left is Rotated.

This flow behaviour is determined obviously by the architecture of the Mechanism.

But if we rotate a Sphere containing fluid which is influenced by its rotation. (using sticky fluid)
we get a flow in the liquid something like this, shown here in a drawing representing the Earth.

Remembering we are looking at molten conductive rock like in a plasma form due to

So lets take a look at the Theory regarding Toroidal magnetic fields regarding this.

As I said nothing wrong with the Math itself....   :) I suspect he was a good student..

But now lets take a look at what we call "CT Transformers" and see if this Technicians Conclusions

Like any other transformer, a current transformer has a primary winding, a magnetic core
and a secondary winding. The alternating current flowing in the primary produces
an alternating magnetic field in the core, which then induces an alternating current
An essential objective of current transformer design is to ensure that the primary and secondary
circuits are efficiently coupled, so that the secondary current bears an accurate relationship
to the primary current.

The most common design of CT consists of a length of wire wrapped many times around
a silicon steel ring passed 'around' the circuit being measured. The CT's primary circuit
therefore consists of a single 'turn' of conductor, with a secondary of many tens or hundreds of turns.
The primary winding may be a permanent part of the current transformer, with a heavy copper bar

Window-type current transformers (aka zero sequence current transformers, or ZSCT)
are also common, which can have circuit cables run through the middle of an opening in the core
to provide a single-turn primary winding. When conductors passing through a CT are not centered
Typical examples of low voltage single ratio metering current transformers are either ring type
or plastic moulded case.

High-voltage current transformers are mounted on porcelain bushings to insulate them from ground.
Some CT configurations slip around the bushing of a high-voltage transformer or circuit breaker,

The primary circuit is largely unaffected by the insertion of the CT. The rated secondary current
is commonly standardized at 1 or 5 amperes. For example, a 4000:5 CT would provide

The secondary winding can be single ratio or multi-ratio, with five taps being common for multi-ratio
CTs.
The load, or burden, of the CT should be of low resistance. If the voltage time integral area
is higher than the core's design rating, the core goes into saturation towards the end of each cycle,

and

More about these errors in Somamech's Thread "A Very Simple Spinning Wheel at Low RPM"

Toroidal current transformers – These do not contain a primary winding. Instead, the line that carries
the current flowing in the network is threaded through a window or hole in the toroidal transformer.
Some current transformers have a "split core" which allows it to be opened, installed, and closed,

Bar-type current transformers – This type of current transformer uses the actual cable or bus-bar
of the main circuit as the primary winding, which is equivalent to a single turn.
They are fully insulated from the high operating voltage of the system and are usually bolted to

Current transformers can reduce or "step-down" current levels from thousands of amperes down
to a standard output of a known ratio to either 5 Amps or 1 Amp for normal operation.
Thus, small and accurate instruments and control devices can be used with CT's because they are
There are a variety of metering applications and uses for current transformers such as with wattmeter's,
power factor meters, watt-hour meters, protective relays, or as trip coils in magnetic circuit breakers,
or MCB's.

I was a Production Manager, many years ago in a Transformer Manufacturing Plant Manufacturing
Transformers of all sorts of sizes and shapes, including the Manufacture of HV Transformers etc.

I guess Magnetic Induction coupling exists after all in Toroids, or these CT Transformers couldn't work ?

Generally current transformers and ammeters are used together as a matched pair in which
the design of the current transformer is such as to provide a maximum secondary current corresponding

In most current transformers an approximate inverse turns ratio exists between the two currents
in the primary and secondary windings. This is why calibration of the CT is generally for
For most current transformers the primary and secondary currents are expressed as a ratio such as 100/5.
This means that when 100 Amps is flowing in the primary winding it will result in 5 Amps flowing
in the secondary winding. By increasing the number of secondary windings, N2, the secondary current
can be made much smaller than the current in the primary circuit being measured.
We know from our tutorial on double wound transformers that its turns ratio is equal to:

from which we get:

As the primary usually consists of one or two turns whilst the secondary can have several
hundred turns, the ratio between the primary and secondary can be quite large. For example,

The secondary winding has the standard rating of 5A. Then the ratio between the primary
and the secondary currents is 100A-to-5A, or 20:1. In other words, the primary current
It should be noted however, that a current transformer rated as 100/5 is not the same as one
rated as 20/1 or subdivisions of 100/5. This is because the ratio of 100/5 expresses
the "input/output current rating" and not the actual ratio of the primary to the secondary currents.
Also note that the number of turns and the current in the primary and secondary windings are related
But relatively large changes in a current transformers turns ratio can be achieved by modifying
the primary turns through the CT's window where one primary turn is equal to one pass and more
So for example, a current transformer with a relationship of say, 300/5A can be converted to another
of 150/5A or even 100/5A by passing the main primary conductor through its interior window two
or three times as shown. This allows a higher value current transformer to provide the maximum

Example No1
A bar-type current transformer which has 1 turn on its primary and 160 turns on its secondary
is to be used with a standard range of ammeters that have an internal resistance of 0.2?'s.
The ammeter is required to give a full scale deflection when the primary current is 800 Amps.
Calculate the maximum secondary current and secondary voltage across the ammeter.
Secondary Current:

Voltage across Ammeter:

We can see above that since the secondary of the current transformer is connected across
the ammeter, which has a very small resistance, the voltage drop across the secondary winding
is only 1.0 volts at full primary current. If the ammeter is removed, the secondary winding
becomes open-circuited and the transformer acts as a step-up transformer resulting in
a very high voltage equal to the ratio of:  Vp(Ns/Np) being developed across the secondary winding.
So for example, assume our current transformer from above is connected to a 480 volt

This is why a current transformer should never be open-circuited or operated with no-load attached
when the main primary current is flowing. If the ammeter is to be removed, a short-circuit
should be placed across the secondary terminals first. This is because when the secondary
is open-circuited the iron core of the transformer operates at a high degree of saturation,
which produces an abnormally large secondary voltage, and in our simple example above,
This high secondary voltage could damage the insulation or cause electric shock if the CT's terminals

Another Diagram showing the Primary Conductor acting as a single primary turn in the CT

Now if we apply the "Right hand rule" to find out north and south with regard to flow,
by wrapping our fingers around the Earth (Little version..  :)  ) with our thumb pointing to North,
then our fingers will indicate the direction of Rotation of the Hot Stuff in the Planet.
And BINGO !
The Earth does turn the Correct way to produce the North Pole in the Correct Hemisphere...   :)

But here we are referring to the "Secondary" Rotation as theses toroids are also rotating

My next post will deal with Errors involving the mapping of the Interior of the Earth and why

supposedly, the secret of the tetragrammaton is a four poled magnet and nassim haramein mentions the ark of the covenant is an anti-gravity unified theory of mattern/energy/consciousness.

My research videos:

Tetragrammaton Ark Technology and Ancient Languages of Light

Sacred Sciences Tree of Life Vector Equilibrium

Sacred Sciences Tree of Life Vector Equilibrium Part 2

Nassim Haramein's video:

YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator

deuem

Hello Lt_bear13  and welcome to Pegasus, I see you have 4 U Tube vids posted above that look like yours?
When ever you feel ready you should open a thread of your own and discuss them [maybe a thread for each one] For myself, I am sitting behind the China white wall for now and UTube is banned. So a few frames would help out for the talk. There are also a couple other members in other countries that can't get to UT either. The titles look interesting and I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Deuem

• Gold 253
Ah the Great Wall...   :)

Was there a couple of weeks ago at a little place called Badaling...

Here are a couple photos I took...

The "Gate" in Badaling, just out from Beijing....

And from a "Tower" in the Great Wall...

And a Gate to a shop in the Museum in Badaling..

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0

(Assumed) to exist !

The Fluid Flywheell:

and Driven Components.

to the primary current.

or plastic moulded case.

CTs.

and

or MCB's.

from which we get:

Example No1
Secondary Current:

Voltage across Ammeter:

And BINGO !

Hey matrix traveler, you're post about the four polar magnet reminded me of research on the tetagrammaton which is described as a quadrupole magnet/vortex. I made this video on it

Sacred Languages Correlated And Vortex Portals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkc-9RhkaQ&feature=youtu.be

Sacred languages of hebrew/hibaru, chinese, sanskrit,
and arabic all correlating with a symbolic archetype/fusion
of physics, energy, matter, consciousness as a harmonic
light language seem to prove that these languages and
ancient technologies stem from a fundamental
understanding of the workings of the universe. From the
Teotihuacan and Great pyramid lay out reflecting sacred
geometry and music of the spheres, to the
tetragrammaton vortex, the ancients knew of the
vector equilibrium and its unified theory qualities
connecting microcosm to macrocosm, a repeating
pattern based on light. Understanding of this ancient
knowledge will most likely unlock wormhole travel,
unlimited energy, and the ability to synthesize any
molecule artificially.

This is mostly a preview, the next video has a lot more research and information that goes into more detail.

Videos:

Amazing UFO opening Stargate Portal in the Sky (Norwegian Spiral Anomaly)

3 Different Spiral Ufo (best Norway footage!)

Hidden Magnetic Portals Around Earth

Free Energy Bosnian Pyramids - Exotic Energy Generation - ICBP 2011 - YouTube

Music:

Headwaters by Azonic

Offline Lt_bear13

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
Hello Lt_bear13  and welcome to Pegasus, I see you have 4 U Tube vids posted above that look like yours?
When ever you feel ready you should open a thread of your own and discuss them [maybe a thread for each one] For myself, I am sitting behind the China white wall for now and UTube is banned. So a few frames would help out for the talk. There are also a couple other members in other countries that can't get to UT either. The titles look interesting and I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Deuem

Thanks, that is a good idea. I will do that eventually for each seperate video with images, I post my research on facebook as well I could just take it off there.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter