collapse

Author Topic: Into the Vortex - A New Look  (Read 5153 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Into the Vortex - A New Look
« on: January 29, 2016, 05:11:36 pm »
Into the Vortex - A New Look

One of the early speculations about the disappearing Malaysian Airliner was it vanished into a Bermuda Triangle like VORTEX...  so I used this image to start this thread. I will make the corresponding discussion thread for comments and additions.

DISCUSSION THREAD HERE:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9055.msg121569;topicseen#new

Today I posted a video on FB of airplnes vortices in clouds and condensation effects and Thomas Carter, a friend, posted an experience he had;

Thomas Carter

I think I told you about the time I had no sales appointments and decided to canvas new construction out in the counrty and ran into a huge fog bank. I had absoluetly no idea which way I was going and a scary feeling so later that night I bought a round anolog compass that mounts on your dash. Once calibrated in worked fine. One day on a beautiful clear day diving to an appointment about 30 miles west of Toledo out in the country I just happened to look down at the compass and it was spinning like a top. I rolled the window down and saw nothing. I went through that same area of highway many times and nothing ever happened again anywhere. I've asked several people online and nobody will answer me so I've come to my own conclusion. I went through somekind of magnetic votex. I felt nothing or side effects and when I'm talking about spinning I'm not talking about 1 rev. per minute, I'm talking about spinning like a top. Maybe you can figure it out because I'm just guessing.

Something clearly happened and at 65 years old I'm not one to make crap up. When I see pictures of the Earth's magnetic field and ley lines and certain grids and have to believe that alot of this is true. If I hadn't of just looked down I would have never noticed the compass. And this went on for perhaps 10 seconds

The fog bank was somewhat odd because it started out as a good day or I wouldn't have decided to go out and canvas new construction for pre-wires for alarm systems. It just kind of appeared and caught me by surprise and I didn't know where I was since I was in southern Michigan just driving around. I wouldn't even had gone out if it was foggy.Normally you get up and it's foggy. This started out as a nice clear day and became foggy. But the day of the compass was a beautiful clear day.

I appreciate all your knowledge. I didn't feel anything odd or strange and saw nothing. Just that damn compass.

The fog thing was around Deerfield, Michigan. The compass was just east of Waseon, Ohio probably in 2007.

So... that account was pieced together from the conversation... I left out my comments for now but they will be the jist of this thread.

This effect has been reported in Bermuda Triangle events and similar stories around the world. A strange fog suddenly appears from nowhere and the compass goes haywire... 

Seems a portal may have opened for a brief moment. My theory has been that Bigfoot and Nessie sightings may be glimpses into a dimensional portal for a brief moment before they close.  Many serious UFO researchers have postulated that the dimensional portal is the answer.

So if there are such portals, then there should be effects that can be measured

NASA has shown us that they found such portals in space

Our Stargates are Real work has been collecting documentation of portals

So I decided it is time to put this together for the website

Since this incident Thomas reported was in Michigan, I did a quick look

Incidentaly Michigan is a hot spot for bigfoot sightings.

A google search for Michigan Magnetic Anomalies brings up many documents especially from the USGS who has maps of these regions. Perhaps we can correlate bigfoot sighting reports with this map

Michigan Composite Magnetic Anomaly Map

http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/ds411/mi_mag.htm
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:14:39 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Into the Vortex - A New Look
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 05:17:36 pm »
Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

June 29, 2012: A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms.  A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa.  "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

A new ScienceCast video explains how hidden portals form--and how we can find them. Play it
Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day.  They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind.  Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained.  Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

NASA is planning a mission called "MMS," short for Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, due to launch in 2014, to study the phenomenon. Bristling with energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors, the four spacecraft of MMS will spread out in Earth's magnetosphere and surround the portals to observe how they work.

Just one problem:  Finding them.  Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable, and elusive.  They open and close without warning "and there are no signposts to guide us in," notes Scudder.
Hidden Portals (Polar data, 200px)

Computer models based on data from NASA's Polar spacecraft, circa 1998, provided crucial clues to finding magnetic X-points.

Actually, there are signposts, and Scudder has found them.

Portals form via the process of magnetic reconnection.  Mingling lines of magnetic force from the sun and Earth criss-cross and join to create the openings. "X-points" are where the criss-cross takes place.  The sudden joining of magnetic fields can propel jets of charged particles from the X-point, creating an "electron diffusion region."
To learn how to pinpoint these events, Scudder looked at data from a space probe that orbited Earth more than 10 years ago.

"In the late 1990s, NASA's Polar spacecraft spent years in Earth's magnetosphere," explains Scudder, "and it encountered many X-points during its mission."

Because Polar carried sensors similar to those of MMS, Scudder decided to see how an X-point looked to Polar. "Using Polar data, we have found five simple combinations of magnetic field and energetic particle measurements that tell us when we've come across an X-point or an electron diffusion region. A single spacecraft, properly instrumented, can make these measurements."

This means that single member of the MMS constellation using the diagnostics can find a portal and alert other members of the constellation. Mission planners long thought that MMS might have to spend a year or so learning to find portals before it could study them.  Scudder's work short cuts the process, allowing MMS to get to work without delay.

It's a shortcut worthy of the best portals of fiction, only this time the portals are real. And with the new "signposts" we know how to find them.

The work of Scudder and colleagues is described in complete detail in the June 1 issue of the Physical Review Letters.

[youtube]y3_vW5yrNek[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 05:24:10 pm »
Admiral Byrd

According to his diary entry he went into a portal (time portal) not into the center of the earth

FLIGHT LOG: BASE CAMP ARCTIC, 2/19/1947

0600 Hours- All preparations are complete for our flight northward and we are airborne with full fuel tanks at 0610 Hours.

0620 Hours- fuel mixture on starboard engine seems too rich, adjustment made and Pratt Whittneys are running smoothly.

0730 Hours- Radio Check with base camp. All is well and radio reception is normal. 0740 Hours- Note slight oil leak in starboard engine, oil pressure indicator seems normal, however.

0800 Hours- Slight turbulence noted from easterly direction at altitude of 2321 feet, correction to 1700 feet, no further turbulence, but tail wind increases, slight adjustment in throttle controls, aircraft performing very well now.

0815 Hours- Radio Check with base camp, situation normal.

0830 Hours- Turbulence encountered again, increase altitude to 2900 feet, smooth flight conditions again.

0910 Hours- Vast Ice and snow below, note coloration of yellowish nature, and disperse in a linear pattern. Altering course foe a better examination of this color pattern below, note reddish or purple color also. Circle this area two full turns and return to assigned compass heading. Position check made again to base camp, and relay information concerning colorations in the Ice and snow below.

0910 Hours- Both Magnetic and Gyro compasses beginning to gyrate and wobble, we are unable to hold our heading by instrumentation. Take bearing with Sun compass, yet all seems well. The controls are seemingly slow to respond and have sluggish quality, but there is no indication of Icing!

0915 Hours- In the distance is what appears to be mountains.

0949 Hours- 29 minutes elapsed flight time from the first sighting of the mountains, it is no illusion. They are mountains and consisting of a small range that I have never seen before!

0955 Hours- Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again. 1000 Hours- We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like animal! Report this to base camp.

picture of my vision of the plane passing through the time-space-dimension-door and suddenly a totally new landscape appear.....

1030 Hours- Encountering more rolling green hills now. The external temperature indicator reads 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Continuing on our heading now. Navigation instruments seem normal now. I am puzzled over their actions. Attempt to contact base camp. Radio is not functioning!

1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and starboard wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours- Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

1145 Hours- I am making a hasty last entry in the flight log. Several men are approaching on foot toward our aircraft. They are tall with blond hair. In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me by name to open the cargo door. I comply. END LOG

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/20nazi_ufos/Admiral_Byrd01.htm

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 05:26:04 pm »
Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Eric W. Davis
Warp Drive Metrics
4849 San Rafael Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
August 2004
Special Report

ABSTRACT

This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the
current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive teleportation bibliography.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Wormhole_Technology.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 05:28:42 pm »
Rosslyn Gateway
by Brian Allan

Rosslyn, Between Two Worlds
by Brian J Allan

A Note from the Author
Hello Ron,

Thanks for that, the Giza piece was written some time ago and I'm afraid that it shows, but the concepts are still valid. Use it by all means. I've also brought out another book concerning our very recent discoveries at Rosslyn Chapel (Rosslyn, Between Two Worlds).

It is my honest belief that there is a 'gateway' or 'portal' of sorts there and it can be opened using specific frequencies, we tried this last October with good results. The book is published by and available through TGS Hidden Mysteries. BTW, there is also another book on the way.

Incidentally, the first time we realised that there was some sort of portal in Rosslyn I was physically (literally) lifted off my feet and my wife could not keep her arms at her sides, they kept floating upwards, this was in 1998. In October of last year, when we recreated the frequencies in the chapel (outside normal opening hours) we got some really remarkable results, it was as if the chapel acted as some sort of stone heterodyne device, the portal increased in area and the air temperature at the precise location became absolutely frigid. Keep us posted on any developments at your end, and if we can help you only have to ask.

Take a look at www.p-e-g.co.uk as this will give a flavour of what we try to do and how we think, it comprises a mix of real life cases investigated by us and also dedicated articles.

regards

Brian and Ann Allan (P.E.G. SPI UK, SSPR)

Brian J Allan, author of 'The View From The Abyss'

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46roslin_gate/index.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 05:33:04 pm »
Sedona Arizona Magnetic Anomaly

Next are a few magnetic anomaly charts recorded in a known Vortex activity location. The first displays the magnetic field in a given location as it appears normally prior to an inflow or outflow of magnetic energy. So you have an idea of how long an event lasts, please note in this first chart each horizontal square represents one second in time. The three charts following this one are in sequence time wise so simply count all the squares horizontally to total event time. To make it easy, this particular event lasted for 90 seconds. One and one half minutes. Please click on each thumbnail for larger image.

Normal activity:

Magnetic Disturbance Begins:

Disturbance Continues:

And Finally The Disturbance Subsides:

http://sedonanomalies.com/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:36:16 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 05:35:10 pm »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 02:54:48 am »
UPDATE: From Thomas Carter:

Thomas Carter

But one thing I did want to mention. When you are in sales and don't have appointments you can't just go home for the day. So I decided to drive to Fremont around 40 miles west of Toledo to pass out cards and just talk to people. It was a hot humid day and they were forcasting heavy thunderstorms for the afternoon. I called it day and drove home. My garage was off the alley. After I pulled in I went out and looked up at the sky and there was a clear line of blue sky and behind it a dark line of thunder clouds. When I looked up I saw a dark object come out of the clouds for maybe a second or two and then go back into the clouds. And then it came back out again and went back into the clouds. I didn't get a real clear picture other than it was a solid black object. I have no idea of altitude but I'm assumming these thunder clouds were at least 30,000 feet. I'm sure you hear these reports all the time.

Now that is significant  UFO sighted same day as the strange fog and haywire compass

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56