collapse

Author Topic: Congratulation President Donald Trump.  (Read 13484 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Congratulation President Donald Trump.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 11:36:47 am »
Nice find ArMaP,

I am curious how you found that image !
I use TinEye. :)

They even have a plugin to add to some browsers.

Was you already aware of that photo and what Donald trump was holding up ?
No.

Who ever created the image with him holding up the Photo showing what seemed like Aliens had done a very good job IMO..

You can even see on the photo you posted... on the Summery sheet that there seems to be some light reflection in two spots on the paper...one near his thumb...

and when you then compare that to the E.T photo version... you can still see the reflection thru the photo image in the same place..

So however they faked it I think they did a remarkable job to still show the reflection within the image manipulation...
When you know how it works it's easy to do it. :)

I suppose a little blur more on the added image would be better, but it works as an example. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 12:30:35 pm »
I wondered if you had some secret magic software  :)

I seem to recall that some of the latest technology such as on I phones will find images for you, using image recognition technology ...

Still yet to try "Tineye" or read about it in detail...

but my initial thought is that I think "Tineye" works different maybe with comparing an image url or word or some other type of associated to the image related searchs..

I use TinEye. :)

They even have a plugin to add to some browsers.

Very Impressive !

Is that Photoshop you use ? if so how long have you been using it and how long do you think it may take an average person to be able to use it ?..

When you know how it works it's easy to do it. :)

It is amazing what is possible...and now maybe almost impossible to no what to trust when one sees an image anymore..

How long did it take you to produce that change on the image ?

I suppose a little blur more on the added image would be better, but it works as an example. :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:35:18 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 03:43:47 pm »
Still yet to try "Tineye" or read about it in detail...

but my initial thought is that I think "Tineye" works different maybe with comparing an image url or word or some other type of associated to the image related searchs..
It analyses the content of the image. They have this free version but the paid version is used to look for copyright infringement and is (supposedly) used by many companies. It's usual for it to find different versions of the same image, sometimes with parts cropped out of the image, but it still "sees" it as the same image.

It's very good, I have been using it for years.

Is that Photoshop you use ? if so how long have you been using it and how long do you think it may take an average person to be able to use it ?..
I used Gimp, it's free open source software. :)

Both Photoshop and Gimp need some time to get used to their particular way of working. Photoshop becomes easier to use after some hours (when we start to understand the idea behind the way the tools work), Gimp takes a little longer, as it lacks a consistent way of working for all the tools, but after one or two days of using it it starts to become natural. As you can create your own keyboard shortcuts for all commands you can make it even more natural for the way you are used to work.

It is amazing what is possible...and now maybe almost impossible to no what to trust when one sees an image anymore..
That's why I usually say that if NASA wanted to change the photos to hide something nobody would notice it. :)

How long did it take you to produce that change on the image ?
Maybe 30 minutes, mostly while I was trying to understand what would be the easiest way of doing it in Gimp, as I had only an idea of how to do it (find an image, pasted it in a new layer, rotate that layer, align the corners of the pasted image with the corners of the original page, with a margin of a few pixels, so I could trim it afterwards, cut the pasted image to show DT's hand, paste the shadow of the hand on a new layer, above the added image, so the shadow covers the new image, and make some final adjustments, mostly applying a little blur, reduce the image size and save it as a JPEG, always a good way of hiding signs of tampering).

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:41 pm »
Thanks for explaining how it works ArMaP...

It analyses the content of the image. They have this free version but the paid version is used to look for copyright infringement and is (supposedly) used by many companies. It's usual for it to find different versions of the same image, sometimes with parts cropped out of the image, but it still "sees" it as the same image.

It's very good, I have been using it for years.

I seem to recall coming across Gimp some time ago now I think about it, but have never used it as yet...

I am or was not sure however if or how it compared to photoshop and if Gimp would have been as good or capable to make such image manipulations as you have demonstrated.

If its a Free source.... that is good..

I used Gimp, it's free open source software. :)

Both Photoshop and Gimp need some time to get used to their particular way of working. Photoshop becomes easier to use after some hours (when we start to understand the idea behind the way the tools work), Gimp takes a little longer, as it lacks a consistent way of working for all the tools, but after one or two days of using it it starts to become natural. As you can create your own keyboard shortcuts for all commands you can make it even more natural for the way you are used to work.

Yes no doubt it appears that maybe that they could alter anything that they have...

what I am not sure about is ... Can one tell what has been altered with some relative ease ?

I think that I recall seeing some videos in the past where it demonstrated how it was possible to detect altered images..
and maybe its been done or discussed and demonstrated on PRC in the past...

That's why I usually say that if NASA wanted to change the photos to hide something nobody would notice it. :)

I have to say that I think you did quite a good job...and it would not be easy to detect unless one was quite knowledgeable or aware of what is possible...

When I compare the now 3 various images ...The one that seems the original (D.Ts Financial Summary) and the 1st Alien version and now your version...I can see some slight differences..other than what is seen in the photo or sheet that D.T is holding up..
But I had to look very closely..

The one main thing that I note about your version is that it does not show any light reflections that I referred to in an recent earlier post that I commented on...maybe due to you blurring it.. and I note that the image size is slightly smaller...

I suspect on D.Ts Summary that it is laminated..ie covered in a sort of clear cellophane ...

All in All thou it is interesting to compare and see how you have done it..

Maybe 30 minutes, mostly while I was trying to understand what would be the easiest way of doing it in Gimp, as I had only an idea of how to do it (find an image, pasted it in a new layer, rotate that layer, align the corners of the pasted image with the corners of the original page, with a margin of a few pixels, so I could trim it afterwards, cut the pasted image to show DT's hand, paste the shadow of the hand on a new layer, above the added image, so the shadow covers the new image, and make some final adjustments, mostly applying a little blur, reduce the image size and save it as a JPEG, always a good way of hiding signs of tampering).

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2017, 05:47:58 pm »
White House claims largest crowd size in history, despite evidence to the contrary.

Maybe the attendance of President Trumps inauguration was larger than was shown in certain photos...

It may depend when the photo of the 2017 one was taken ...
when one of the photos being posted that's going around the net is suggesting that the Obama 2009 inauguration had a much bigger turn out.. or maybe there was ways being used to restrict people from being able to access certain areas that were in more visible display areas notable from cameras filming the event..

I am not really sure on this myself as I thought that I had noted some footage during the 2017 event on TV that seemed to show areas that were not filled..

-----------------------
In striking comments, White House press secretary Sean Spicer used his first official statement on Saturday to castigate the media for what he claimed was “deliberately false reporting,” including reporting on the attendance at President Trump’s inauguration.

Spicer was particularly incensed about photos shared on social media by members of the press comparing the crowd at Trump’s ceremony with those at inaugurations past.

A number of reporters posted side-by-side photographs of the crowds amassed for the inauguration of Trump on Friday and for Barack Obama eight years before. Trump is famously focused on the size of his crowds, and he commented regularly on the attendance at his rallies during his campaign.

“Photographs of the inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way, in one particular tweet, to minimize the enormous support that had gathered on the National Mall,” Spicer said.

It wasn’t clear which tweet he was referring to, but this was one of the most widely shared crowd comparison shots on Friday:

Despite the clear visual difference between the two inauguration crowds, Spicer declared that Trump had the largest crowd size in history.

“This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” he said. “Even the New York Times printed a photograph … in their paper, which showed the full extent of the support, depth, and crowd and intensity that existed. These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of the inauguration are shameful and wrong.”

Though official numbers don’t exist, the Washington, D.C., Metro service reported that fewer train trips were taken by 11 a.m. for the 2017 inauguration than for either Obama’s in 2009 or George W. Bush’s in 2005. The inaugural address is at noon.

According to estimates compiled by PolitiFact, Obama’s 2013 inauguration drew 1 million people and his 2009 inauguration drew 1.8 million. The fact-checking service also pegged Bush’s 2005 inauguration at 400,000 people and his 2001 event at 300,000. PolitiFact agreed that photos of Trump’s ceremony “seem to show it was fewer people than for Barack Obama’s two inaugurations.”

Spicer also pointed to multiple factors that either made Trump’s crowd size appear less impressive or prevented people from filling in as quickly as they had during previous inaugurations.

“This was the first time in our nation’s history that floor coverings had been used to protect the grass on the mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas where people were not standing, while in years past, the grass eliminated this visual,” he said. “This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometer went as far back on the [mall], preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past.”

Spicer also pointed out that the National Park Service does not provide official inauguration attendance numbers. “Inaccurate numbers involving crowd size were also tweeted. No one had numbers because the National Park Service, which controls the National Mall, does not put any out,” he said.

Earlier in the day, Trump held an event at the CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., at which he also ripped the media for downplaying his inaugural crowd size. Though an official crowd size estimate does not exist, Trump boldly suggested that a million or a million and half people had gathered for his inauguration.

Both Trump and Spicer also criticized the media for reporting Friday that Trump had removed Martin Luther King Jr.’s bust from the Oval Office and replaced it with one of Winston Churchill. The White House pool reporter at the time apologized for initially saying the civil rights icon’s bust, placed there by Obama, had been replaced. Both busts are apparently in Trump’s Oval Office.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-slams-shameful-tweets-for-downplaying-trumps-inaugural-crowd-size-232820494.html
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:05:37 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2017, 06:40:49 pm »
Yes no doubt it appears that maybe that they could alter anything that they have...

what I am not sure about is ... Can one tell what has been altered with some relative ease ?

I think that I recall seeing some videos in the past where it demonstrated how it was possible to detect altered images..
and maybe its been done or discussed and demonstrated on PRC in the past...
If it's done by a professional (as would be in case of a government agency), it cannot be detected. If it's done by an amateur, it depends on how much time he/she wants to spend doing it, to create a convincing job you have to spend more time and take care with the details.

Some years ago I decided to make a test on ATS, and I posted two photos, saying that one of those had been altered, and if anyone could say which one was altered and what area had been altered. Most people failed to identify the altered photo, and nobody was able to notice what area I had changed.

The changed photo was this one:

Can you detect any signs of tampering? If you do, where?

I will send you a link to the original photo later. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2017, 12:03:29 am »
That is concerning if it may not be possible to tell if an image has been altered by experts and it was not possible to detect any changes.

The only thing that I will say is that I recall Alex Jones claiming that he had a copy of Obama's Birth Certificate (I think it was) that at the time was being questioned..

and they had some expert look at it and they showed how it had been altered.  Maybe they used some special methods to do so , I cannot fully recall...

But if say it had been done by the likes of the CIA.. you would think it would be impossible to detect any alterations.. 

If it's done by a professional (as would be in case of a government agency), it cannot be detected. If it's done by an amateur, it depends on how much time he/she wants to spend doing it, to create a convincing job you have to spend more time and take care with the details.

I maybe able to spot one or two possibilities, but there is not too much to go on... and I think that id need to see the original to have more chance to try to compare and detect any changes..

Some years ago I decided to make a test on ATS, and I posted two photos, saying that one of those had been altered, and if anyone could say which one was altered and what area had been altered. Most people failed to identify the altered photo, and nobody was able to notice what area I had changed.

Can you detect any signs of tampering? If you do, where?

I will send you a link to the original photo later. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2017, 02:02:03 am »
Upon watching a U.K Morning News TV Program, it is being suggested that there was more people (mainly Women) attending the White house at the Washington Women's March the next day than there was at the Inauguration.

Its hard to try to figure out why or how this would be..or how it may appear how concerned Women have reacted to Protest against the suggested comments that Mr Trump is said to have made... or why they would had taken them as being seen as him really having meant them in a really negative way that they would look to take such actions to campaign over it.

and maybe not enough could see thru the negatives of Obama or Hilary...

Is it all down to the media ?

It was said that Madonna had mentioned that she had thought about blowing up the White House....and now should could be under investigation by the Security services.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-on-womens-march-protesters-why-didnt-these-people-vote-154658590.html

White House claims largest crowd size in history, despite evidence to the contrary.

Maybe the attendance of President Trumps inauguration was larger than was shown in certain photos...

It may depend when the photo of the 2017 one was taken ...
when one of the photos being posted that's going around the net is suggesting that the Obama 2009 inauguration had a much bigger turn out.. or maybe there was ways being used to restrict people from being able to access certain areas that were in more visible display areas notable from cameras filming the event..

I am not really sure on this myself as I thought that I had noted some footage during the 2017 event on TV that seemed to show areas that were not filled..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:04:26 am by astr0144 »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2017, 09:54:59 am »
There's some serious mental illness on the Left. I was over at Spookz just now and there was a video posted there of a woman protester setting a Trump woman's hair on fire.

WTF . . .

As regards Madonna, I think the SS should make an example of her and arrest her and throw her in the slammer for a while. They'd do it to John Q. Citizen, so it's the old cliché - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

She has been wildly out of control for years. She needs to be taken down a few pegs.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2017, 01:16:57 pm »
I maybe able to spot one or two possibilities, but there is not too much to go on... and I think that id need to see the original to have more chance to try to compare and detect any changes..
Read your messages. :)

I'm sure you will be able to see what was altered. ;D

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 02:45:01 pm »
Read your messages. :)

I'm sure you will be able to see what was altered. ;D
ok Armap, quit teasing everyone; post both of the pics side by side

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2017, 02:57:26 pm »
If I do that I have to make another one, and this took me 4 hours to make. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2017, 03:20:00 pm »
I will vouch for ArMaP ...he sent me ref to his original image and no doubt it would had been quite a job to have altered it to the one that he posted in the thread showing just part of his Kitchen.

I will not say what he showed me as he says he wants to use it again at some time..and has asked that I do not post it elsewhere.

but I will just say it will be up to him what he shares thru any other means from off the thread..

I will just say that It was not something that I expected  ;D

ArMaP
If I do that I have to make another one, and this took me 4 hours to make. :)

Seeker

Offline IBTJn

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2017, 02:47:58 pm »
Whew...what a relief!  He'll buy us some time I hope.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »
The events of the past few days are astonishing.  I have never observed a world power as unworthy of its position on earth.

Empires are maintained by stoicism and sacrifice - and THAT no longer describes the USA.  If there was any doubt about it, the hysterical mass reaction to Trump's election proves solidly that an enfeebled and 'triggered' generation cannot sustain the US being the World's Policeman any longer.

In summary, he is completely justified in winding down the US empire, pulling back and downsizing rather than collapse.  Someday, historians may see him as almost miraculously provided to salvage what's left of the world's only superpower.  I can only hope that the Deep State has begun to comprehend this reality.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter