collapse

Author Topic: Man Made Earthquakes Taken as Factual  (Read 7199 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Man Made Earthquakes Taken as Factual
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 02:37:57 pm »
If that's the case then it should be a global thing, right?

Well the key factor in deciding if the EQ's are man made would be LOCATION

Take TODAY for example

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

LOTS of big ones but all are along the know plate lines and most are the Ring of Fire  which looks like this most days

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 02:44:14 pm »
The actual process is said to create measurable seismic activity, but then, they are shattering solid bedrock over wide areas, under intense pressure, deep in the Earth.

Well if it doesn't cause EQ's  I would be more concerned about sinkholes

If you are cracking up the bedrock and flooding it with liquids, it WILL wash away over time. So I would ask..

Is there an increase in SINKHOLES in oil producing areas?

Ohio fracking sinkhole

Why Is the Media Ignoring the Mass Sinkholes Popping Up Around the Country?

by Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, December 3rd, 2012

Have you heard of the massive sinkholes popping up around the nation? Flammable craters spanning acres wide and leaking radiation, monster sinkholes described as ‘apocalyptic’ have forced residents out of homes, expelled radiation into the environment, and are now ushering in concerns about serious Earth changes in the near future. If you’ve heard of these sinkholes, chances are it has been from the alternative media.

It’s a hot issue on forums, some social networking sectors, and certain alternative talk radio programs. Sure, it has come up in some mainstream reports here and there, but there are virtually no in-depth pieces tying everything together. And they often fail to mention the scale of these sinkholes, behemoth anomalies that can swallow up 100 foot trees, houses, with the latest Ohio sinkhole devouring 4 football fields of land. Events that are sending residents scrambling.

SOURCE

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 04:09:35 pm »
IF the practice of 'Fracking' is optional within our experience, I believe it should be Stopped,
along with other undesirable behavioural habits we all may have.

Best we, including myself should watch and learn, before trying to control our experience.

Perhaps we should take a look Outside our cave.   :)

I'm afraid you throw me entirely there. On matters of fate, the Universe and higher purpose? We likely do have very different views. I accept reincarnation (to include my own, repeatedly, over time) to be a simple given and fact of life as much as death itself. In that way, I look at these short term fads, like the United States, as just that. A passing fad at just over 200 years. In historical terms? A fart in the tub of the human experience, and still clearing the odor from the air for the time past. In a couple hundred more, at this rate, all we see will be footnotes for future generations to wonder at and laugh about...just as we do at others in our history now.

In that way, I don't buy into the 'we're all part of a bigger thing we don't understand' unless we're talking spiritual issues. I don't fully understand the United States in that way, but am a part of it. I know mere mortal men run it, they put their pants on like I do, and they'll drop dead somewhere near 100yrs old or less, like every man since Adam bit into an apple. Some things never change and it's all on the wheel. Sooner or later? It all comes back around.

That relates to this in saying I don't believe the men running the companies that do the fracking and injection wells fully know or CAN fully understand the forces involved, let alone control or attempt to direct them beyond simple damage control. It's all happening far beyond where man can even reach in any real way. Ill concieved things like this have been done in history before, and it usually ends badly when it begins as 'we'll learn and adapt as we go!'.

Do we have the ability to change things? Well, if we don't...who does? Who runs things, if not mere mortal men? If they are mere men....then there is not a man on this Earth any of us should feel inferior to in general terms or look up to as if they do something we can't learn to influence, or force change with, or learn to do ourselves....At least, if we care enough to put the required effort into it. Even this, IMO.

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
P
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 04:37:33 pm »
I'm afraid you throw me entirely there. On matters of fate, the Universe and higher purpose? We likely do have very different views. I accept reincarnation (to include my own, repeatedly, over time) to be a simple given and fact of life as much as death itself. In that way, I look at these short term fads, like the United States, as just that. A passing fad at just over 200 years. In historical terms? A fart in the tub of the human experience, and still clearing the odor from the air for the time past. In a couple hundred more, at this rate, all we see will be footnotes for future generations to wonder at and laugh about...just as we do at others in our history now.

My thoughts exactly ...   :)

But to a so called higher purpose is debatable as our Outer End of our real selves is 'ALL Knowing'.

Big difference from perusing an experiences and actually experiencing the Book ('Program Book')

We have these 2 'Ends', where the Outer prepares the Kook while the Absolute Centre 'End'
of the 'Processing System', (some of the ancients referred to as the Soul.)

Sadly the original definition of the word has been lost through history)

When we discover our own Individual 'Processing System' we gain access to the Libraries and our understanding
from the Absolute Centre 'End' of the 'Processing System', changes accordingly.

I'm certainly NOT the 1st to do this, and neither shall I be the Last ....   :)

In that way, I don't buy into the 'we're all part of a bigger thing we don't understand' unless we're talking spiritual issues. I don't fully understand the United States in that way, but am a part of it. I know mere mortal men run it, they put their pants on like I do, and they'll drop dead somewhere near 100yrs old or less, like every man since Adam bit into an apple. Some things never change and it's all on the wheel. Sooner or later? It all comes back around.

That relates to this in saying I don't believe the men running the companies that do the fracking and injection wells fully know or CAN fully understand the forces involved, let alone control or attempt to direct them beyond simple damage control. It's all happening far beyond where man can even reach in any real way. Ill concieved things like this have been done in history before, and it usually ends badly when it begins as 'we'll learn and adapt as we go!'.

Do we have the ability to change things? Well, if we don't...who does? Who runs things, if not mere mortal men? If they are mere men....then there is not a man on this Earth any of us should feel inferior to in general terms or look up to as if they do something we can't learn to influence, or force change with, or learn to do ourselves....At least, if we care enough to put the required effort into it. Even this, IMO.

Also in agreement with this too.   :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:41:07 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
Re: P
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 05:08:53 pm »
My thoughts exactly ...   :)

Also in agreement with this too.   :)

Well... but....uhh...I'll say!

Actually, I think I misunderstood you then. It sounded like you were heading into the 'TPTB' or 'fate' as a 'thing' we can't get out from under or exercise personal will and freedom of choice with. If I had a nickle for each time I've heard a variation of that, I wouldn't need to bother with college. Now if you flipped that to having a dime for everyone saying it that had original or creative ideas to solve problems? I couldn't buy a cup of coffee with it. :)

If only we could get to the bottom and truth of this whole frack/injection well/quake issue, I'd feel better. I have a feeling they aren't doing too much damage in the immediate impacts relating to quakes, but like adding tension to a coil, I just can't feel good about added Earth movement around faults that don't show relief from it.

You know what gives me a little chill, in this context, each time I hear it? When pepole have a quake strong enough to knock dishes off shelves or worse, and experts sputter and cough to explain 'Umm.. Doh! We didn't know that fault even existed!....sowwy, but now we do!'.

It makes ya wonder if they aren't unknowingly injecting right INTO faults now, and just been lucky so far.

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2014, 02:26:56 pm »
You know what gives me a little chill, in this context, each time I hear it? When pepole have a quake strong enough to knock dishes off shelves or worse, and experts sputter and cough to explain 'Umm.. Doh! We didn't know that fault even existed!....sowwy, but now we do!'.

Like this one for example ?   :)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11339182

Watch the short video clip ...  :)

Text on same page and subject, Quote;

A newly discovered active fault line along Wellington's harbour could result in a large quake for the city, scientists say.

The Aotea Fault so far measured 2km long and ran from Oriental Parade to Westpac Stadium, said National Institute of Water and Atmospheric research (Niwa) marine geologist Philip Barnes.

However, data shows the fault could be up to 30km in length, running onshore across the city to the Cook Strait on the southern shoreline, he said.

"It needs more research."

The fault could produce an earthquake measuring up to 7.1 in magnitude, which could result in the ground being displaced by 2m.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56