collapse

Author Topic: YouTube goes Full Retard: Removes Old Layout Style  (Read 11771 times)

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
Re: YouTube goes Full Retard: Removes Old Layout Style
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 12:05:53 am »
Not sure if this is on topic, but I think it's funny when someone mentions zombies. They say it can't happen. I laugh and say it's already happening. Go to the mall and watch the kids run into each other bc they're too busy staring at their phones. Not quoting, but I read a thread about the antenna on the moon mixing up souls. I think it was by Zorgon. If you read the entire post, it makes sense. But there is a major break down in society.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 12:22:07 am »
You can't escape "The Gay" in entertainment.

Yes, you can.

I don't have Netflix.  I watch documentaries on ancient civilisations, survivalism, blacksmithing, and cooking guides on YouTube, and the various pre-DSC Star Trek series, primarily.  Stargate SG-1 is still on The Pirate Bay, as well.  That is clean entertainment, and there is nearly ten years worth of it available.  Atlantis is good too, although there were only five seasons of that.  I also have a few episodes of classic Doctor Who, although copyright enforcement is making that harder to track down, unfortunately.  Then there's The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, (both old and new series) Amazing Stories, The Pretender, Angel, Firefly...

I also have a pirate World of Warcraft server with bots, Minecraft 1.7.10, the original X-COM game which I bought from GOG.com and then installed OpenXCom for, Torchlight 2, Brutal Doom, and QuakeSpasm.  I recommend The Sims 1 and 2 as well, Age of Empires, StarCraft, Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, Command and Conquer: Red Alert, an entire series of Civilisation, Half-Life, Duke Nukem 3D...and that's only the PC.  I haven't mentioned anything from the Commodore computers, the Super Nintendo, (which I have an emulator for) or arcade emulation.

The world only truly went insane in 2008, as far as I am concerned.  There are several dozen lifetimes worth of quality entertainment available from before then, waiting for you to dig them up and enjoy them.  If you don't like current stuff, (and I don't either, for the most part) there is no reason whatsoever to expose yourself to it.

The Age of Aquarius means having access to the paradigm corresponding with the TARDIS.  It's your own personal room in hyperspace; a central point between all dimensions, into which you can import anything you want, and integrate it into new shapes.

"Everything that ever was, is, or shall be."

I have a TARDIS mod for Minecraft, and it matches the way I am slowly teaching myself to think.  If I don't want Windows 10, I don't need it.  I can install NetBSD and have an extremely efficient system with literally any user interface I want; if you can get Java running, you can use ComputerCraft and a web server to literally turn Minecraft itself into your computer's GUI.

Want a smartphone, but don't want to be tracked?  Root it, and de-activate the specific pieces of hardware you don't want on.  I don't like the gesture interface, but if I get one with a USB port, I can connect a mouse and keyboard, get a full UNIX command line interface, and make calls and do whatever else I want from there.  Web sites, apps, automation; you name it.

I've spent years hating the 21st century's guts; but I'm realising that a much more beneficial and enjoyable attitude, is to view the world like a Rubik's Cube.  What at first seem to be obstacles are puzzles and opportunities for intellectual stimulation and nourishment; and there is always, always a way through.  You just have to find it.

"You've got a one in a million chance to survive.  So get rid of the million, and focus on the one, because that's all you need."

-- The Twelfth Doctor.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 06:45:51 am »
I look with disgust at the actions of Google on YouTube.
They amalgamated a new "Panel of Adjudicators" to ascertain what videos are breaking the guidelines and gave them absolute power to post ban, demonitise, and/or delete these channels.
Is there a list of the elements of that group?

But, if you look at the statistics:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/09/12/report-google-is-biased-against-conservative-websites
I wouldn't believe statistics based on Alexa too much, as it only works with people that use their browser toolbar, so they provide data only about a small subset of Internet users.

Already CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC and all the Fake News Channels have a monopoly on the air waves, now it's time to invade the "Online" World.
I think the online world was invaded a long time ago, before mainsteam media. Mainstream media only reacted to the way things work on the online world by copying it, promoting things that generate views, regardless of being true or false.

P.S. The new CEO of YouTube is a transvestite.
So what?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2018, 06:52:39 am »
As a heterosexual, this crap disgusts me and is a major sexual turnoff. We are being force-fed abherrant behavior.
We only have to click the "off" button. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2018, 09:23:10 am »
We only have to click the "off" button. :)

So I should just stop watching all TV and movies? You missed what I said, ArMaP, you can't get away from it. It's in everything.

Petrus, I watch a lot of science and history stuff, but I do like to take a break from it. I used to get paid to solve mysteries. I love them and like to watch all kinds of mystery fiction on the tube.

I should stop watching everything because one gratuitous scene to appease the SJWs wrecks it? Wrecks a good story?

Regarding games, I don't play them. The game of life is challenging enough. I don't need the added stress of gaming competition.

I should probably go back to what I did for most of my life and that is to read books and never turn on the TV again. So, I guess you've both won.  :P

BUT, so have I. You can never lose if you read a book.  :P :P
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 09:52:59 am »
So I should just stop watching all TV and movies? You missed what I said, ArMaP, you can't get away from it. It's in everything.
As you talked about movies and series I thought you were talking only about TV.

I only watch TV while eating (I like to have my eyes occupied ;)), and now we are watching mostly Fox Crime, as it has some good (British) series, and if they get any reference to homosexuals at least they do not show any thing more than just holding hands.

Besides that I watch cartoons, no homosexual sex in those, at least not yet. :)

I should stop watching everything because one gratuitous scene to appease the SJWs wrecks it? Wrecks a good story?
Well, I guess it all depends on what you find worse. If it was me that would be an option, if I find something is or becomes not worth watching I stop watching, maybe while calling them a few names. ;D

Regarding games, I don't play them. The game of life is challenging enough. I don't need the added stress of gaming competition.
That's why I only play those little useless Facebook games, they are good enough to take my mind of my everyday problems for half a hour.

I should probably go back to what I did for most of my life and that is to read books and never turn on the TV again. So, I guess you've both won.  :P

BUT, so have I. You can never lose if you read a book.  :P :P
Exactly, that's what I do when I don't have any thing to do (which, to me, means not being able to use the computer, as I always find something to do with it ;D), I am always reading some book. At the time is "The Regulators", from Stephen King.

And you can always make some posts here. ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 01:40:55 pm »
You can't escape "The Gay" in entertainment. I've been binge-watching a bunch of stuff. Every GD movie and series has had lesbian or gay sex.

This is very true, even a TV show like Psych was filled with gay overtones even though neither of the characters or the actors are gay...  It seems to be Hollywood's (and California's) main agenda these days. OH and new York  Have you seen the fashion trends for men?  Geez...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2018, 01:53:44 pm »
SOLUTION for Youtube videos:  KEEPVID

Keepvid you paste the YT (or any other video) link into the bar and download the video to watch at home WITHOUT any ads

https://keepvid.com

Re: YT Censorship...

One thing people forget is that as a PRIVATE corporation Google (and Facebook) are under no obligation to honor freedom of speech or expression  and can censor what ever they wish...

However a great many YT videos get deleted because the film maker has to have that music in the video (usually louder than the content :P ) and 99% of the time that music is stolen copyrighted material 

As for the rest  I am not religious :P but what I am seeing is the Second Coming of Sodom and Gomorrah. We recently had a Gay Muslim President with his transvestite "wife" and adopted kids to keep up appearance who brought the terrorist group Black Lives Matter into the white house, glorified the Muslim Bomb Kid while ostracizing the teacher who reported it and lit up the White House in Rainbow Colors. Joan Rivers was murdered by syringe in public because she called out Obama and Michael in public

Once upon a time ... not that very long ago... the Village Idiot was easy to avoid and was laughed at in the streets...  but today that Village Idiot can use a computer... and spread his/her lunacy around the globe (yes it IS a globe, not flat like the Village Idiot is telling you :P

This allows Village idiots from around the world saying "ZOMG!!! Is this TRUE?  I need to re tweet this right away"  And in the end the Village Idiot is WINNING because they have sheer numbers....  :D

So let's have a little look at the LUNACY that is prevalent in this Timeline...

NEW YORK FASHION SHOW

Models carry their own heads...

https://nypost.com/2018/02/21/models-carry-heads-down-the-runway/

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:55:46 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2018, 02:00:09 pm »
There is a full on attack against being male these days  The Rambo/Swartzennegger type is OUT

THIS is IN

Latest Men’s Fashion at New York Fashion Week
Featured below is 2017 / 2018 men’s fashion collection by Palomo Spain.

https://www.sadanduseless.com/2017/02/fashion/

And the UNISEX working to remove all gender specific clothing because it offends the Snowflakes 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2018, 02:05:25 pm »
The word MAN is offensive so we need to remove it
Purdue writing guide says avoid use of words with 'man'

Insanity has taken over...
\
"Widely-used online writing and grammar resource by Purdue University encourages college students to avoid 'generic use of MAN and other words with masculine markers.' Have we really taken political correctness and 'toxic masculinity' too far? ~ Tucker"

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:08:44 pm by zorgon »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2018, 02:07:44 pm »
 :o :o :o

Don't know what to say about those "models". If I looked like that I'd be ashamed to show my face in public.

Want to see something truly gross? This woman has a channel! All she does is eat and say "mmm".

Her cameraman just had a stroke. Go figure.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:15:52 pm by Irene »
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 02:20:32 pm »
This allows Village idiots from around the world saying "ZOMG!!! Is this TRUE?  I need to re tweet this right away"  And in the end the Village Idiot is WINNING because they have sheer numbers....  :D
Not really, the Village Idiot doesn't say "Is this TRUE?", they say "I KNOW this is true!" without having any evidence. Besides that, there are the fake village idiots, people that do not believe in those things but that spread them just to make money from them, amplifying the village idiot effect. There are also those that just spread them just because it supports their side on something (usually politics, as we can see in your reference to the previous US president :P).

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2018, 02:29:29 pm »
There is a full on attack against being male these days  The Rambo/Swartzennegger type is OUT

THIS is IN
Haute Couture fashion shows have been full of idiotic things for a long time. They are mostly used to show the style of the creator, that's why we never see the same kind of cloth from the shows in real life, even in events like the Oscars, where we can see people with "clothes by ...".

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 02:32:28 pm »
One thing I have noticed lately in politicians. Mostly in the Democrats but it's on both sides.  Amaterasu used to say the Phsycopaths run the Asylum  and when you really look at them, it seems true :P

Problem is a lot of Liberals go around with blinders on and ears plugged and don't see it (just listen to the man on the Street videos from California :P  )

But take a moment to listen to what some of these leaders actually say... and then look into the EYES

They say the eyes are the mirror of the sould... well these souls are truely bat poop INSANE.  Lights are on but no one is home...

Sen Diana Feinstein

Nancy Pelosi

David Rockefeller (Now Dead) after his 6th heart transplant  Pure EVIL

Hillary Clinton

There are so many photos of Hillary's crazy eyes  but this one will do 

Chelsea Clinton

Runs in the family...

Is Chelsea Clinton Looking To Run For Senate In Arkansas . . .?

Roger Stone

Trump adviser Roger Stone warns any politician who votes to impeach him would 'endanger their own life'

There are many more  All have that Bat poop crazy bug eyed look...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 02:34:37 pm »
Not really, the Village Idiot doesn't say "Is this TRUE?", they say "I KNOW this is true!" without having any evidence.

Ah yes  I stand corrected :P  At least you acknowledge the Village idiot  LOL

Besides that, there are the fake village idiots, people that do not believe in those things but that spread them just to make money from them, amplifying the village idiot effect. There are also those that just spread them just because it supports their side on something (usually politics, as we can see in your reference to the previous US president :P).

::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]