collapse

Author Topic: An Answer To Political Psychopaths?  (Read 7089 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: An Answer To Political Psychopaths?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 01:54:21 pm »
Just for the record,i just had psyche exam by psychiatrist for ssi,guess what ?
Im good.that means everything ive stated about my neighbors microwave is true,that means everything ive said about stalking by cops is true,that means my house getting shot by a cop with a radar gun for three nights that triggered my wifes schizophrenia is true!
No, it doesn't mean that all those things are true.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 02:23:11 pm »
"and A.J" what ? not sure what your referring to ...
What I meant is that A. J. does his own dumbing down, so he can get more viewers and get money from their views.

That seems to be the issue and problem to try to determine and see if something can be done to put a stop to it..

But it maybe that the Corrupters are  the Elite rich who thru what ever means are the untouchables !
If they are corrupters then that means that have no real power, as they have to resort to corruption to get what they want, so they are not untouchable.

To some degree I think in many cases for a large % of Cameras they may well be restricted in how they are viewed or how long the information is able to be stored for..  BUT also it maybe more modern cameras now hold a lot more data on them.. and certain cameras I think are highly monitored that are in areas of more importance..
Cameras don't have storage, if they had you just had to destroy the camera to destroy the stored video.

but in general.. they are a huge advantage to the likes of the Police I would think... or anyone who needs or wants to track anyone...
Sure they are, that's why they were accepted.

There is also a main issue with things like "Bisphenol A" that is put in cans or packaging that effects the Endocrine System.  Things like the Soups and Tomatoe type sauces in spagetti or maybe baked beans... or cans of tuna and peas.. are causing us to obtain more Female Hormones....
Show me the effects of those female hormones and I may believe that.

Are there any Food Companies that produce such canned foods that do not use BPA or other packaging that harms us I wonder ?  or are they all using it if say they are all connected with Bilderberg..
Companies use what's cheaper, so if BPA is a cheaper way that's what they will use.

Dr vom Saal has done some quite detailed research into things like BPA and changes in hormone levels and cancers from such foods..
Change in hormone levels caused by BPA is not the same thing as people getting more female hormones. The text you posted shows that the effects found on the study are not the effects of more estrogen, they appear to be effects of disruption of the functioning of the hormones.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2017, 02:47:02 pm »
1: avoid all mainstream media/entertainment.
Considering the alternatives, I disagree. While mainstream media/entertainment (although I don't know what do you include in the "entertainment" category) is usually biased towards the powerful, alternative media is, in many cases, biased against whatever mainstream media says.

My suggestion is: look at both, that way it would be easier to find a more balanced view.

4: reject those who exhibit psychopathic tendencies in your life, and offer them zero support in their's, as a psychopath is also often a narcissist, and will feed off your attempts to change or help them.
That's another problem, many people will use the psychopaths because they can be useful for those people's intentions, while they stay in the background, so rejecting the psychopaths may lead just to the search of a different psychopath by the people that were using the first one.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better suggestion. :(

5: Avoid knee jerk reactions to what news and information you are presented with, however it might wake some sort of place in your mind that supercedes number 2 here. (see: flat earth, or any variety of ridiculous theories and ideas proposed by psychologically damaged individuals or entities)
I agree, that's why my suggestion is always "be sceptical". You don't need to accept or deny the things you are presented (regardless of their source), being sceptical allows you to look at things from a different perspective and avoid the extreme positions.

In conclusion, my suggestions are: be sceptical, try to be logical (sometimes it's not easy, specially when we're talking about our's or our loved ones' life and well-being)  and get more than one point of view for all things.

As we are talking about political psychopaths, a political example: Hilary Clinton may be a psychopath, but where did those "she is very sick" and "she is going to die soon" theories that were discussed on many places (this included)? Being logical and sceptical about it would help with looking for independent confirmation. If you could find independent confirmation then looking for more than one point of view would help confirm the independence of the above mentioned "independent confirmation".

But before the elections we would see only people denying all the theories against her and people accepting all the theories. If both stopped to think and look for confirmation they could see that those "news" were most likely created to make people see her as a psychopath so they would not notice that the ones behind the scenes (the ones using the psychopaths) were just promoting a new psychopath.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2017, 03:58:23 am »
No doubt there may be some issues with A.J ... in terms on the entruprener side of how he may run his website...
But no one is forced to buy anything, and he offers his views.. I suspect for many viewers that they were often not aware of what he says..  Whether what he says is truth or not.. may often never be easy to determine...but it may help some to have means to question things that they may have never considered.

I think in the early days to new viewers, Maybe some do or can believe a lot of what he says.. and for me, in some of the time I used to watch him, IMO at times he has made me aware of certain things that I would never have questioned..  but he has also made some errors that admittedly could be concerning..

egs of that .. he did for a time seem quite convincing when he claimed to prove Ombarmas Birth Certificate had been faked...   and even Donald Trump seemed concerned to question Obaman about it at the time..But if I recall some months or maybe 2 yrs later... I  think it got proven to be a mistake by A.J..

Another eg where A.J may have been correct on a similar major issue..was his suggestion that Bin Larden was not killed by the Seal team that we were led to believe..

He has often admittedly brought up many of the conspiracy theories... where some no doubt are being questioned..
like Chemtrials as an eg.... then he brought up things like the Govt effecting our water and foods..thru various means.
Then he has had his so called experts give their opinions that backed it up... but at the same time as always seems the case there are many other experts that will oppose that..

So... looking at things later... maybe one then requestions certain things he may have suggested and can ask is things what he has suggested as yet been proven..

I suppose its just part of ones evolvement and learning process we go thru..

ArMaP
What I meant is that A. J. does his own dumbing down, so he can get more viewers and get money from their views.

Well so far if they exist, It seems that they have avoided being caught... and it does seem that the system if its as corrupt as maybe has seemed to have been made out (depending on ones views) then It would seem a huge challenge to cure it..

If they are corrupters then that means that have no real power, as they have to resort to corruption to get what they want, so they are not untouchable.

I think cameras record, but the data it records is or can be held on a recording device.. like a hard drive.. and some modern hard drives today hold a lot of data.. and maybe that have other devices that will now hold even more huge ammounts of data...almost what maybe claimed as vertually as much as they want to record and hold...

Cameras don't have storage, if they had you just had to destroy the camera to destroy the stored video

Maybe some of the suggested transgender issues that are being discussed are partly to do with such effects..

Another A.J claim was that he believed that many males were having changes in their ways... which is claimed is due to the effects of hormones being placed in our foods and drugs.. where some men may have desires to put on lipsick or dress more femine etc.. or maybe there are changes in how they look... where their facial features may alter to look more feminie or some are growing breasts..

But I will say I do not believe its effecting all males... as I do not see such changes occurring in such a way you may see such evidence in a set large % of the male population.

I maybe however that they could be natural differences in males where some just have  a more masculine side to them and some have a feminine side to them..

but other sexoligists may suggest we all have our masculine and feminine sides to us all.. in one way or another..

I think the question for me is however , would be does it seems maybe that its seeming now a much higher occurrance say in our children or the newer generation that is deleveloping for the new generation.

When we see the Schools etc making   all these new ideas about sexuality... and making suggestions its OK to let your children chose if they want to wear say female clothing...

well there is the arguement.. whats cloths to do with ones identity.. in reality it may have no real conection to it..
and Its often been said many males like to conect with cross dressing etc for their own personal sexual arousal reasons etc...

BUT some parents would NOT want to have the children be possibly brain washed say into allowing their sons dress on a basis of some authority figures suggestings its ok to do so.. as often children can be too young and have not matured enough to make such choices..

I think many of us would at some time have read books or articles about sexuality from the so called believed by many experts.... and maybe before the Internet.. would have only read certain books avilable at the time..

so people became aware of such experts views and opinions of these so called experts like Sigmund Freud

he wrote a famour book that I believe many people read and maybe believed in his views and many may still do so..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

He came out with many theories about sexuality  and suggested that a scales to measure how we all rated..

where you have the extreme of hetrosexual on one side and homosexual on the other side with bisexual in the middle.

But I think since there has been many other ideas to dismiss a lot what has had suggested..

I think in truth be known... theres too many factors to easily make any conclusion.. but I suppose we may all have have our own views to some extent one way or other..

I suppose in the modern erra today... there are now many more ideas or views  about sexulaity and how we are ..

and for some the new ideas we see being suggested maybe seen as Modern views of such topics..

But another side to it is .. some believe that the Governement are partly responsible for trying to manipulate us into accpting many of these new ideas .. becuase they want people to have less children and its there way to reduce the population... without having  war ! like it used to be as some maybe believe...

I recall some years ago, some one I used to listen to who many people used to follow on a radio station  (before the Internet )who was was very good to listen to at the time for his extreme views and he would tell the listeners things tat often they were unaware about.. or dicuss topics not easily avilable to know about thru other means..

Overall I found a lot what he used to talk about often interesting and informative..

BUT I recall one thing that he would often say .. and that was it did not matter if you decide to have children...
and this during the time that there had been severe recession for a certain younger generation..

Now did he really mean that.... or was he saying it to go along with a Govt type of conspiracy..

and I do suspect a lot of people considered his views... as being accepted..

BUT later in life when I learned about other things to do with conspiracies... and learned that the Govt may have wanted us to reduce famly sizes...  or whos aim is to cut populations..

THEN.. I SORT OF Could suggest that the radio presenter was well wrong in what he did at that time...

and maybe for a lot of familiies they have not had as many as many children as maybe they should have !

I think a lot of what you expeience and how you make judgement on it..

and often life is just a lottery... as to what we all may or may not do..

Often we may at stages thru life consider what we think maybe some more expert guidence or suggestions..
BUT equally often it can prove to be invalid or of little or no use ...

BUt At the same time ..I think we all need or would like the right guidence if we can find it and its trustworthy..

again that can take a lot of attempts to find and time taken before we may consider accepting it....

and also often we just never do find  what we may desire...unfortunately for some..

where as others can be very lucky and obtain it early on in life..

Show me the effects of those female hormones and I may believe that.

Thats Ok being cheaper if BPA is NOT a threat or concern... BUT if it is a possible threatto us in the ways suggested.. then it needs to be addressed and we need to replace it with something safe..

Companies use what's cheaper, so if BPA is a cheaper way that's what they will use.

I am not educated enough to know about what you suggest...

In this case its a question do I consider some of the things beings suggested about it and in the case of the Doctor I refer to.. He may have been one of the only Doctors to have claimed to have tested the various foods or packaging etc and, if he and some other type scientists maybe connected to the likes  of A.J are sying its a concern...and maybe if one believes that the Govt could do such things... then... that maybe why one would still have concerns about it..

How one proves it is hard to say ...

For those Scientists who work for Govts..and if they are corrupt. it may well be in their interests to always oppose such claims..

I think another reason I have always considered such things is because I had read a book some years ago that informed me a lot of what the Likes of A.J has talked about.. and I think as time has gone on.. Ive become more aware as to to how I do believe Govts are corrupt... so thats why I am more likely to believe it..

but its only my opinion..

Change in hormone levels caused by BPA is not the same thing as people getting more female hormones. The text you posted shows that the effects found on the study are not the effects of more estrogen, they appear to be effects of disruption of the functioning of the hormones.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:32:59 am by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2017, 05:01:39 am »
You attempt to make some possible valid points in what we may consider L.E..

I suspect some of them  that you made, that  we could / or would maybe come to those conclusions at some stage..

or no doubt some may either not do so, or may have have other thoughts on certain things some time later..
like we all make changes in how we may view things at times.

Being controlled or being in Fear of certain things...be it ETs or Govts or people...

Maybe if we live long enough , usually something will effect us negatively...I would think..

But I will say at some stages in our lifes.... either we was never aware or it was just certain people that had negative effects on us..

But in terms of ETS and Govts... say entering my own Psyche.. thats mainly in the more recent last 10 years...

and its hard to say just how such things may have effected people who consider such things...

I we all have ways to totally dismiss any of such concerns or theories if we wish...

but at the same time the older and more knowledgabel we become.. the more potential fears we learn about...
and I do think there can be a sort of point where its is hard to ignore if one has become aware of a certain degree of possible facts..

and as I often now say.. we are all different and decipher things in various ways..

we do look may often look at or consider  others views, sometimes  they or we may be right, often we or them are wrong !

I think often there are just so many things that are hard to consider and to feel or believe that we have the right solutions..

So, how do we deal with psychopaths in places of power?

We dont, especially considering the psychopathic mindset is often dovetailed in with a propensity to control every aspect of the psychopath's surroundings.

As long as humans allow psychopaths to inject their brains with material and programming which lays out a neat tidy path for them to reach their goals, the cycle will continue.

My suggestions:
1: avoid all mainstream media/entertainment.
2: use logic and reason to make all decisions regarding one's life
3: observe what seems wrong, and make sure that you remember that feeling you get when you feel wronged..it will guide you.
4: reject those who exhibit psychopathic tendencies in your life, and offer them zero support in their's, as a psychopath is also often a narcissist, and will feed off your attempts to change or help them.
5: Avoid knee jerk reactions to what news and information you are presented with, however it might wake some sort of place in your mind that supercedes number 2 here. (see: flat earth, or any variety of ridiculous theories and ideas proposed by psychologically damaged individuals or entities)

Do flat earth morons really think the earth is flat?
Do people who feel aliens are controlling us like puppets have a valid point?
Is everyone out to get you, and creating a basis of fear in your life?

Your decision...choose with care.

A wise otter has surely presented some concise points here, whereas those who unwittingly leave themselves open to be controlled, will ultimately be controlled.

And as many mystics and spiritual folks have blathered on about for millenia..fix yourself, before you see fit to fix others.

This universe is a puzzle..with a solution...and the word solution suggests melding into another, to form a single oneness....

Identifying some as psychopathic, may only be valid if the judgement scale is used relative to the entirety of the test base.

Truly being psychopathic is mainly a result of environment, brain chemistry and neural activity, which if addressed early, will be solved sooner...but making sure we know who the real psychopaths are, is of utmost importance to reach such a lofty goal, if we are to end the rule of the head, to force the suffering toils of the feet.

Cheers
Le

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2017, 06:56:28 pm »
I suspect for many viewers that they were often not aware of what he says..  Whether what he says is truth or not.. may often never be easy to determine...but it may help some to have means to question things that they may have never considered.
Questioning things is good, when we question all sides, not just one, and all those people with TV/radio/Internet shows are one-sided.

I think cameras record, but the data it records is or can be held on a recording device.. like a hard drive.. and some modern hard drives today hold a lot of data.. and maybe that have other devices that will now hold even more huge ammounts of data...almost what maybe claimed as vertually as much as they want to record and hold...
Even with image compression, low frame rates and monochromatic images, video takes a lot of storage space, and when we are talking about thousands of cameras recording all day long then we can see that they would need huge data centres only for that.

Another A.J claim was that he believed that many males were having changes in their ways... which is claimed is due to the effects of hormones being placed in our foods and drugs.. where some men may have desires to put on lipsick or dress more femine etc.. or maybe there are changes in how they look... where their facial features may alter to look more feminie or some are growing breasts..
One common side effect that is not mentioned (because it doesn't happen) is that female hormones in men reduce the number, size and width of body and face hair. My father was taking a hormone based medicine for his prostate cancer, and he had a big reduction in body hair and a small reduction in facial hair. His face didn't change and he didn't start growing breasts. So, when someone talks about female hormones in the food or water I expect to see the effects, but I do not.

Also, extra female hormones in women also have side effects that are not visible in the general population.

When we see the Schools etc making   all these new ideas about sexuality... and making suggestions its OK to let your children chose if they want to wear say female clothing...
What people dress is not sexuality case, it's a sociology case.

BUT some parents would NOT want to have the children be possibly brain washed say into allowing their sons dress on a basis of some authority figures suggestings its ok to do so.. as often children can be too young and have not matured enough to make such choices..
Saying that they can wear what they want is not brainwashing, is it? You aren't talking about male professors dressing as women, are you?

I think many of us would at some time have read books or articles about sexuality from the so called believed by many experts.... and maybe before the Internet.. would have only read certain books avilable at the time..
Never did. :)

But another side to it is .. some believe that the Governement are partly responsible for trying to manipulate us into accpting many of these new ideas .. becuase they want people to have less children and its there way to reduce the population... without having  war ! like it used to be as some maybe believe...
Where does the government get money from? People. Why would they want less people?

Thats Ok being cheaper if BPA is NOT a threat or concern... BUT if it is a possible threatto us in the ways suggested.. then it needs to be addressed and we need to replace it with something safe..
The problem with things like this is that it takes time to get results, and with the weight of all the industry using it to support the use of BPA, anyone that wants to stop its use needs to have a strong case against it, and that takes years.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2017, 03:18:33 am »
Many TV , radio or Internet shows can be one sided, But I dont believe all are at all...I see some (and one main well known one in the UK ) a policical type show where its a total debate with opposing views..

BUT I dont disagree that on the likes of Alex Jones show... he does not seem to have any one questioning him..or opposing what he says....  IT would have been good if he would allow you to question some things that he says !  :)
and maybe put him in his place at times...

Questioning things is good, when we question all sides, not just one, and all those people with TV/radio/Internet shows are one-sided.

I think you are probably right onn what you say on this.. the reason is I know someone who had something stolen in outside a large known supermarket.. and when they asked the security about it... they said that they only held footage for upto 30 days...

When you go in supermarkets etc and you think your being severely watched. maybe often we are not... but it could be being recorded and only if say later someone had stolen something... and some how the security then found out.. they may be able to look back at any recordedings to try to view footage of such an event... but be often that many a thief could generally steal on many occasion and never really get challenegd unless its been later detected..

Even with image compression, low frame rates and monochromatic images, video takes a lot of storage space, and when we are talking about thousands of cameras recording all day long then we can see that they would need huge data centres only for that.

Yes I believe loss of facial hair is one of the major things with the effects of say estrogen or female type hormone treatment or if we were being given it to us in our food and water intakes.

but as you say its not effecting all males.... but is it also a degree of a males testorone levels also...where some have more than others so would be less effected... or it will take longer to effect them.. the psycholoical or personality effects of such a thing however maybe harder to detct if it is happening to us..

One common side effect that is not mentioned (because it doesn't happen) is that female hormones in men reduce the number, size and width of body and face hair. My father was taking a hormone based medicine for his prostate cancer, and he had a big reduction in body hair and a small reduction in facial hair. His face didn't change and he didn't start growing breasts. So, when someone talks about female hormones in the food or water I expect to see the effects, but I do not.

Also, extra female hormones in women also have side effects that are not visible in the general population.

In reality, I think that is true.. and I think I made a ref to that... but in general society.. it maybe some people are now psychologially maybe choosing to want to appear more femine by dressing in such ways...

and no doubt there will be some arguements that many may get pleasure from such  things and who is anyone to make a judgement against them..

but I think what A.J is trying to suggest that in his opinion.. is that many could start to accept things that maybe that should not be doing.. if for eg they then decide that they want to become more femine like and maybe not pro-create...
as some of them may have been sort of brainwashed into a longer period of time..

What people dress is not sexuality case, it's a sociology case.

I think many people especially maybe more so today..(Although I believe its also occurred thru out history) that its now much more acceptable..    I do recall a few years back and some years prior of a MAJOR UK SUNDAY Paper read by millions... having a Doctor who used to write a colome each week on relationship and health issues etc..
and discuss many a sexual issue especially to youths... where he would say its purely ok for young men to wear female underware.. as no doubt for many a male.. such clothing is sen as sexual... and in that case for many its some sort of sexual stimulation..and relief !  ???

BUT NOW having considering what Alex Jones has suggested... I have to question was all that also part of the NWO plan if they have been doing such things over the years...as using the media in that way may be part of the brin washing process..

Im not sure what you mean by Male Professors dressing in female clothing.... But from various things that Ive read or seen on TV over some years... that anyone can dress in such ways..no matter what status one may have.. :)

Saying that they can wear what they want is not brainwashing, is it? You aren't talking about male professors dressing as women, are you?

Maybe or mybe not for the best.... one could read such things and later ideas change and it would had been a waste of your time if you had... on the other side of the coin, sometimes we need to research several theories to try to make some sort of possible undertanding of such topics.. and maybe try to make some conclusions..

Never did. :)

I recall you mentioning this in some other similar discussions...

From somethings that I have read or seen on Video... the Govt have well more than enough money..or a least power over it or what ever may happen in the economy as they see fit..

SO if they do decide they populations reducing... such things as peoples taxes would not be any issue to them..

some people also believe money is just an illusion...they have wrote off some Countries  huge debts out in past..tat should had cost billions..

We may see houses worth thousands or products being sold for various prices... but some people write newsletters that they they sell on a couple of sheets of paper or sell say online magazines.. that may appear to in theory be worth very little if anything... but may charge $100s of dollars for it each month...and have thousands of clients..

sometimes it hard to determine value.. what in reality is money ?

Where does the government get money from? People. Why would they want less people?

That unfortunately can of ten be the case... BUT if some experts believe that they have a strong enough case or evidence... you would think that there should be ways to get things chaned much quicker..

like for eg how Donald trump once in power has put an end to obama care..

admittedly he is one of very few who could have such power to do so, in such short times..

but I think a lot of his thinking has been also from stuff hes learned from Alex Jones.. as Jones has often made ref to him having been listening to him.

but we never realy know for sure what maybe going on or if theres more to it.. than we may think..

The problem with things like this is that it takes time to get results, and with the weight of all the industry using it to support the use of BPA, anyone that wants to stop its use needs to have a strong case against it, and that takes years.

There also could be another side to all this...

MAYBE the Earths population is getting to big.. and th Govt are using what they may hink is a more humane way to reduce birthrates by effecting peoples hormones... rather than having wars...

Also many males will see if other males have become more feminised... that they then have less competition for females..

There are aso theories that certain races maybe effected more than others by it... and that maybe the immigration things that have been going on are to promote more interracial relationships or to produce more children from it on that basis..  as some certain male  migrants may not have been effected by the long term of effects of the Europeon / USA or western Worlds diet or water...

I think I could consider that as being a possibility..

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 03:37:06 am by astr0144 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2017, 05:47:03 am »
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-reached-last-stage-before-collapse-2017-12

This is a shocking article. Yes, anybody can write anything radical and put it on a fringe site but BI is as mainstream and Deep State as it gets- and the original is from Foreign Policy magazine which is even more  pro establishment.

Maybe even the 'rat bastards' at the top are awakening to the rot they've created.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2017, 06:12:45 am »
From somethings that I have read or seen on Video... the Govt have well more than enough money..or a least power over it or what ever may happen in the economy as they see fit..

SO if they do decide they populations reducing... such things as peoples taxes would not be any issue to them..
If they have enough money why don't they reduce taxes? People would support them more if they did.

some people also believe money is just an illusion...they have wrote off some Countries  huge debts out in past..tat should had cost billions..
Yes, but those are investments, when you write off a country's debt that country feels obliged to support the actions and companies of the country that wrote off their debt.

We may see houses worth thousands or products being sold for various prices... but some people write newsletters that they they sell on a couple of sheets of paper or sell say online magazines.. that may appear to in theory be worth very little if anything... but may charge $100s of dollars for it each month...and have thousands of clients..
In our societies, things are worth the amount people want to pay for it, that's why some jobs pay next to nothing and other jobs pay well, why some houses are worth a lot and other houses little.

like for eg how Donald trump once in power has put an end to obama care..
That was a political decision, not a decision based on scientific studies, political decisions are always fast.  :P

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 08:33:40 am »
99% of what you read or hear on the internet and from peeps like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck is

8) ::) :P
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2017, 05:58:32 pm »
I think flaming cow farts might actually be front page news.  My ex had a similar problem with Mexican food.  It was a love/hate relationship.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter