collapse

Author Topic: Forbidden Secrets in History  (Read 1657 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Forbidden Secrets in History
« on: September 16, 2017, 12:22:29 am »
Hidden Forbidden  Secrets in History.

This is an interesting series if anyone is able to watch it..That is shown in the U.K...

Its actually called Forbidden History...

and covers topics like the Holy Grail , Jesus, Ark of the Conevant,  Nazi UFOs, Tesla.

Im not sure if there are some videos of the series.. or if they have been removed..but I may add some if I come across them at sometime.

Episode 1: The Lost Secrets of Petra.
Jamie Theakston investigates incredible tales from the annals of history. The prehistoric Jordanian city of Petra was lost to the Western world for hundreds of years and in 2007 it was named one of the new 'Seven Wonders of the World'. Petra was the capital of the hugely rich Nabataean kingdom between 400 BC and 106 AD, but was slowly looted and sat in near-ruin for centuries. Legend has it that a great treasure still lies undetected within Petra's myriad of hidden tombs and temples, so Jamie chats to archaeologist Zeidoun Al-Muheisen and Bedouin families who live near the scared site in a bid to uncover the lost city's secrets.

Episode 2: The Holy Grail
Jamie Theakston investigates incredible tales from the annals of history. Jamie looks at whether the real Holy Grail is actually around today, analysing the four goblets that all claim to be the real deal: the Chalice Well bowl in Glastonbury, the Nanteos Cup in Wales, the Santo Caliz in Valencia and the Antioch Chalice in New York City. Each one is said to have healing, even miraculous powers, and is believed by its followers to be the true Holy Grail. Jamie travels to all these cities to see the 'grails' for himself, hearing from the experts who believe they have the answers to one of history's most enduring mysteries.

Episode 3: The Illuminati
Jamie Theakston explores incredible tales from the annals of history. Jamie investigates the ultra-secretive Order of the Rosy Cross - the Rosicrucians. Their members have included Leonardo Da Vinci, Sir Isaac Newton and Sir Christopher Wren and the society is rumoured to this day to be the real-life 'illuminati'. The mysterious movement is alleged to have held power across England, France, Italy, Spain and Germany and had access to several royal families and the Vatican. Some believe them to be behind all the major socio and economic upheavals of the last few centuries, from the Renaissance and the French Revolution to the Industrial Age and the World Wars. Jamie meets the authors, journalists and experts who have spent decades trying to shed light on the order.

Episode 4: The Oracles
Jamie Theakston investigates incredible tales from the annals of history. The Oracle at Delphi is a figure of great historical importance, but it is still shrouded in mystery. The Oracle spoke for the god Apollo and answered questions for the Greeks and foreign inquirers about colonisation, religion and power. Jamie travels to Greece and Italy to search for the facts behind one of the greatest oracles in history.

Episode 5: Top Secret Nazi UFOs

Jamie Theakston investigates incredible tales from the annals of history. Jamie probes the theory that the Nazis were engaged in building flying saucers during World War II. These UFOs were designed to produce electromagnetic disruption and bring down Allied planes. Jamie looks into Project Sign, the official US government study of unidentified flying objects in the 1940s, to uncover the truth. He also delves into the work of the German engineer George Klein, the man who claimed that the Third Reich had developed UFOs.

Episode 6: The Genius of Nikola Tesla

Jamie Theakston investigates incredible tales from the annals of history. Jamie travels to Belgrade to explore the life, work and beliefs of the enigmatic Serbian inventor, engineer and futurist Nikola Tesla. Conspiracy theorists believe that the scientific establishment and national governments covered up Tesla's findings, so Jamie tries to uncover the reasons why so little of his work remains today.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Re: Forbidden Secrets in History
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 07:18:03 am »

Hi Astro, top posting buddy  :)  I am hoping to play catch-up with them.

I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the GAIA series at all, and what did you think of the programs ?

https://www.gaia.com/films-docs/series

Cheers!

Fans'  ;D

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:18 am »
The Forbidden history series has been shown a few times on Freeview channel 19,  Fans if you have not seen it.

It is actually being shown today as a continued set from the series as the ones that I listed..and they play each one twice thru the day..

But Im a bit late informing you, as I think its only on for the last or next 3 parts..from say 4pm...

They also showed some last week and sometimes will even repeat them the next day..

Its ok if you missed them, but sometimes they repeat things too much..

I hope to add sme more info on this in the near future.

No I have not seen the GAIA series..I will check it out.

Its amazing when you look on the likes of youtube or say like yahoo or google related videos , just how many of these types of programs that there are !

that sometimes many are similar on certain topics..that we can become imune to them.

Hi Astro, top posting buddy  :)  I am hoping to play catch-up with them.

I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the GAIA series at all, and what did you think of the programs ?

https://www.gaia.com/films-docs/series

Cheers!

Fans'  ;D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:24:37 am by astr0144 »

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 12:04:12 pm »

Thanks Astro, I have cable, and don't often watch the free channels, but I will keep a look out now, we have a terrestrial TV next door and my partner does watch some TV that I cant abide by  ;)

I keep seeing the GAIA series advertised, but they want a subscription to it and I am hesitant to subscribe just in case the series is not what it is cracked up to be.. cynical moi?

There are so many vids on YT about the mystical and esoteric that I am fairly certain I wont get thru them in the next 10 years.. but I am going to keep trying ..  there was a great comment on another thread about the barrage of information/disinformation that it was really hard to sort thru and the default position would be to treat it all as disinfo.. 

I guess a lot of folks on here have found themselves dragged into the rabbit hole/burrow one step at a time - the phenomenon and associated subjects are in turn fascinating and truly frustrating in equal measure !  ;D

This site itself has such a massive wealth of links, stories, and subjects that it will keep me going for a few years at least - anyhoo, keep up the top posts Astro, catch you on here later buddy!  8)

Cheers!
Fans'

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 12:12:02 pm »
This site itself has such a massive wealth of links, stories, and subjects that it will keep me going for a few years at least -

Cheers!
Fans'
Hopefully you are aware of the thousands of pages on the Living Moon itself  8)

Zorgon has spent 10 years creating the best website around, filled to anyone's expectations of information overload, and then some...

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 12:24:38 pm »

Hi Seeker,

Man, Zorgon has done a epic job! Looking on here, and the Living Moon is really rewarding, and it sometimes feels that I am trying to drink from a hosepipe  :)

I am glad I am semi-retired  :)

Peace-out  ;D

Fans'

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 01:56:06 pm »
Channel 19 on Free view  is called "Yesterday" or maybe also "History Channel" I think will be on Cable or other pay for type TV services.

I Think or may  know that some services may have playback, so that you can find it and watch it when its best convienient.
Rather than considering having to watch many episodes one after the other in one day when they happen to show it..or if its shown on a daily per episode basis and one has to take time to watch it.

Seeing so many videos online, is just so overwhelming..
and some no doubt will be misleading or not worthwhile material..

And I assume with Zorgon and PRC and many of its well knowledable members... that it has tried to investigate several past programs and videos over the years..especially when they were on ATS.. and create topics on them now on this forum in ref to related discussions.

The problem with such programs and videos is they can become so addictive.. as people like us all have such inquizative minds..

Thanks Astro, I have cable, and don't often watch the free channels, but I will keep a look out now, we have a terrestrial TV next door and my partner does watch some TV that I cant abide by  ;)

I keep seeing the GAIA series advertised, but they want a subscription to it and I am hesitant to subscribe just in case the series is not what it is cracked up to be.. cynical moi?

There are so many vids on YT about the mystical and esoteric that I am fairly certain I wont get thru them in the next 10 years.. but I am going to keep trying ..  there was a great comment on another thread about the barrage of information/disinformation that it was really hard to sort thru and the default position would be to treat it all as disinfo.. 

Hopefully you are aware of the thousands of pages on the Living Moon itself  8)

Zorgon has spent 10 years creating the best website around, filled to anyone's expectations of information overload, and then some...

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:34:17 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 04:10:07 pm »
Apparently, they have it online for free.

https://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/forbidden-history/

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]