collapse

Author Topic: 9/11 Twin Towers: The Missing Evidence  (Read 1529 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
9/11 Twin Towers: The Missing Evidence
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:01:02 pm »
Twin Towers: The Missing Evidence.

16 years since 11th Sept 2001... 9/11 aircraft crash into the twin towers disaster..

and I think for a long time many of us (Inc myself) looked into several other possibilities as to why the building got destroyed so quickly.

and I think ive thought for a long time that it was exploded somehow from inside..

Maybe another theory suggest that the combination of the aircraft and building and water was a awaiting like bomb to create such an intense explosion when combined in the right way..

but this may suggest that it was not in the way we may have considered with many of the other explosive type theories..

Just seen part of this Program, that I think may offer another valid explanation...that I think that maybe I could agree with.

where it is suggested by a Metaligist /  Engineering expert how Molten Aluminium within the aircraft mixing with aircraft fuel and water upon the crash into the tower.... mixing with the water sprinklers..

creates Aluminium Oxide... that is a lethal reactant..and will burn severely and create explosions..and could destroy the Building within an hour...Naturally !.. and it does not need other things to add to make the building burn more intense.

where as most conspiracy suggestions may have had many other theories..

Update..added further thoughts

I could imagine the initial impact with the Aluminium , fuel and water creating a specific amount of the Aluminium Oxide that may well create intense heatand explosions at the higher levels of the building..

But maybe its hard to believe that what it initially created... that it later then was able to effect the lower parts or the building to collapse the way it did...

Its hard to envision that the Alumin Oxide would be enough to completely go on to ignite and destroy the whole buildings..

Maybe that is still questionable ?

Twin Towers: The Missing Evidence

Series investigating some of the world's most notorious conspiracy theories. This programme looks at some of the questions that have been raised to dispute the official findings into the events of September 11, 2001. A retired chemist and a metallurgist question what became of the planes themselves after they crashed into the towers. Did they disintegrate on impact as per the official report or did their molten aluminium create a huge explosion?

I am not sure if there is a full video of this...have not found one yet..

This maybe the part that relates to the Aluminium Oxide explosion theory explanation..

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A9mSs3E8IrdZKHQAsxtLBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTB0ZTgxN3Q0BGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=Twin+Towers%3A+The+Missing+Evidence&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-903#id=3&vid=ddca8fbafc1231f04f67090c6f1e293f&action=view
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:47:28 pm by astr0144 »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Re: 9/11 Twin Towers: The Missing Evidence
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 10:25:11 pm »
Hi Astro!..   :D

Did you come across the Camelot interview with George Green at all?, there is one of the interviews where he states that when the Towers were built they were rigged with demolition charges during the building of them, due he said, to the fact that they were so massive, that it would be easier to do it then rather than when it became necessary to demolish them at their end of use 

It is in one of the Camelot vids on YT but I cant recall which one.. here is a good link to YT tho'  8)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=project+camelot+george+green+

I am not sure what to believe with regards to GG, some of his stories do seem to ring true, and some don't.. Hhhmmm..  more mud in the waters maybe??.. 8)

Cheers!

Fans'

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:00:53 pm »
Hi Fans,

I may have seen some of the content / info that you refer to...I will need to check it out when I can..

Over time I have seen several similar theories and at times believed many of them as potentially  possible...

and it may well be a combination of some of them..

such as the description with the creation of the aluminium oxide from the inital impact.. from the Aluminium mixing with Fuel and water from the sprinklers...may well of then once becoming severly hot, could have sparked any other type of demilition substances to react...

So I surpose almost anything could then have happened.

Its hard to believe that it was 16 years ago already..Its the fastest 16 yrs I can recall, and does not seem like it.. ???

It seems like life has just been one long movie video..but played at double speed.

I wish that I could relive that time again ! but with what I know now maybe as what I was aware of back then..

I assume that you and some other members may had alreadt seen or been aware of the Aluminium Oxide theory !

If not then maybe its something more recent...

but it would also seem a long time in being suggested..
even if say it had been suggested as further attempt as a cover up..

It maybe that if it was still being covered up, that they awaited so many years to suggest it...

but one still would think this theory would have been mentioned by Engineers in the earlier years after the event occurred. maybe it was but I did not note it..

Astro

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:22:55 pm by astr0144 »

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 03:09:15 am »

Hi Astro,

Indeed the time has literally flown by, and it feels as though we are caught in some kind of fast fwd mode (which hacks me off to be honest)  ::)

It is the first I have seen of the theory but I don't know enough about the actual physics of the theory to say yay or nay..  so I am in the undecided group  :)

I recall watching the events unfold from London as I was working a series of IT faults for Cisco at there Bedfont offices and they had a huge Next Generation Demonstrator rooms set up, this was on a 50 inch plazma and when the first tower went down there were a lot of us in the room who said it didn't seem feasible that a 500m tall building could fall down in its footprint without some kind of help (via demolition charges) and then when the 2nd tower came down, a American colleague shouted out "in-side job!"   - then when the BBC stated that building 7 had also fallen but was still standing behind the reporters shoulder, one of my other US friends just laughed, snorted and said "hey you dumbass.. its behind you!" I asked what he meant and walked up to the plasma and pointed to Building 7 ..  even when B7 came down it looked like a controlled demo..

I have watched a number of documentaries on 9/11 on cable and on the web and although there seem to be conflicting arguments on the reasons behind the inside job and the methods, I am defo in the invade the ME and secure geo-political presence in the ME and possible staging into the Far East for Oil and minerals, I really do believe that "we" (US&UK) will remain for a very long time in Afgan (another 10-15 years) and I suspect that our involvement in Iraq wont end anytime soon either.

Dr Judy Woods theory on a space based weapon is as terrifying as it is fascinating, although it reminded me of Star Fire by Ingo Swann and the future weapons that the US and USSR had..  Tolkien and Tonopah I think were the code names..  ??   :o

Hopefully one day we do get the real story on some insiders death bed confession and all the families will get proper closure.

Cheers !

Fans'  :)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 05:00:24 am »
Judy Wood has some interesting information.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:08:19 am by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 08:43:38 am »
A good reply Fans...

That covers many of the related things most of us had or have considered..

And YES...Building 7...

Thats one of the other major factors to still make us question that day...that I dont think that Engineers video referred to.

and I dont have an answer to.. as I do not see how any Aluminium Oxide would have been involved in B7s destruction, no matter how convincing it may see in ref to the main twin towers.

The Judy Wood Star Wars or other sugestions also seemed a very good possibility, I think..

I recall watching the events unfold from London as I was working a series of IT faults for Cisco at there Bedfont offices and they had a huge Next Generation Demonstrator rooms set up, this was on a 50 inch plazma and when the first tower went down there were a lot of us in the room who said it didn't seem feasible that a 500m tall building could fall down in its footprint without some kind of help (via demolition charges) and then when the 2nd tower came down, a American colleague shouted out "in-side job!"   - then when the BBC stated that building 7 had also fallen but was still standing behind the reporters shoulder, one of my other US friends just laughed, snorted and said "hey you dumbass.. its behind you!" I asked what he meant and walked up to the plasma and pointed to Building 7 ..  even when B7 came down it looked like a controlled demo..

micjer..Judy Wood has some interesting information.

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 12:20:34 pm »

Hi Micjer,

just playing catch-up with the thread, and thanks for the post on Dr Wood.

I have not seen this video, gona try and watch it this Sunday or Monday.

I know JL is a big fan of here Where did the towers go book / hypothesis, and I know she got a lot of flack off one particular scientist (who's name escapes me) - I was wondering do you have any links as to what she might be doing now at all ? did she do a tour of the US post book selling do you folks know?

Cheers,

Fansongecho  :) :)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 01:07:53 pm »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking