collapse

Author Topic: Kecksburg Mystery Solved?  (Read 5262 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Kecksburg Mystery Solved?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 08:52:21 am »
When I posted the info, it was too much for me to read at the time and I posted too much of it in one go..

I was not sure at one time that the copyright issues got dropped..so i could not recall for sure..

I will try to read thru it when I can Sky...
when you posted at the time as I had not read the article..I did not really know what it was about , and at the time was not in the mood to read the long article..so I just acknowledged it ...

I have also had some unexpected distractions...from when I spotted and since the UFO sighting.. But thats another story. ???

Astro

no offence but maybe you should read the stuff before posting
John ventre was  one of the authors

Seeker..Just a friendly reminder to everyone; unless you have express permission from the author or publisher to repost or reprint their work
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:09:42 am by astr0144 »

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 04:59:18 pm »
What I find interesting is the tendency of debunkers to dismiss eyewitness accounts of UFOs. In Kecksburg,  there were denials that anything ever happened but after interviews it became clear that something weird did occur.

In this explanation, the eyewitness descriptions are treated as true - and correspond to the details of the spy satellite apparatus. 

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 10:43:55 pm »
Just a quick reply for now.

I have tried to look in some more detail on some of the posts in the thread to get a bit better understanding..

The initial article is quite indepth...and made me google-eyed trying to read it  :o

I think I got some of the basic understanding..
and it relates to what may had been a secret type satellite with some sort of experiments that may have been Nuclear related...or for doing some Nuclear explosion experiments in space testing..

I surpose it was quite interesting to read what it may have entailed...if one is able to understand it..

and its a possibly an alternative valid theory as to what it may have been...in ref to other suggestions like Kecksberg being the Nazi Bell or some sort of time travel device..or Die Glocke.
or it even being a meteorite..

Plasma at 15 million degrees inside a Spherical Tokamak

Put most simply the Nazi Bell was in fact a heavy particle accelerator used as an artificial neutron source to breed Protactinium 233 from Thorium 232. Protactinium would naturally degrade after 27 days into pure bomb grade Uranium 233

Uranium 233 derived from spent reactor waste is often contaminated by Uranium 232 when Thorium 230 gets bombarded by a second neutron, but in a particle accelerator this process does not have time to occur and thus U232 contamination is as low as one part per million and thus as safe to handle as weapons grade Plutonium.

According to speech notes recently uncovered in KGB archives, Heisenberg advocated harvesting Protactinium for a nuclear weapon at the Harneck Haus conference in July 1942. Later whilst interned at Farm Hall Cambridgeshire after the War, Heisenberg also identified harvesting Protactinium as one of three methods of obtaining fissile material for a nuclear bomb.

The other two of course, being to either enrich U235, or to reprocess Plutonium from spent fuel in a thermal nuclear  reactor... Our history books tell us all about these other two methods in Nazi Germany but are strangely silent on the Protactinium harvesting project.
Why is that?

Another thought is if the Satelitte did what was suggested to make it crash.... MAYBE it hit something else in Space...be it some other craft / device, and maybe thats what crashed.

Upon seeeing quite few TV programs relate to it , such as Ancient Aliens..Hanger 1.. UFO programs etc.. Ive seen a few different versions or theorys...

But its very hard to say..although so far most seem to refer to the object being acorn shaped.

Im NOT sure that the Corona suggestion based on the main long article that shows some images would look really acorn like as described by witnesses.

But if it then crashed to Earth, and  the Military arrived on a basis of knowing it was a Nuke type of device... OR Not and then want to retrive it... then either they did so in a way to prevent issues to the public... or used the suggestion to use that as an excuse for a cover up.

Sky...Upon reading the long article...initially I did not come across John Ventures Name stand out obviouly in creating the article...Maybe I missed it at the earier time.. or thought your relating to it in another way...or from another link you posted that I have not noticed or clicked on.

I could see a main note / see a ref to * Dr. Bob Wenzel Gross in ref to the long article.

Then looking again I noted a ref to Ventre...but did not really know who he was..

but i was aware of a ref to symbols being on the Acorn like object that crashed.

The big acorn was giving off flashes of bright arcing light (Ventre and Eichler 2015). In addition, the golden, smooth metallic object had a protuberance on its front. The protuberance resembled a burnt orange trashcan (Robinson 2017). The craft had a raised band around its base. The band was marked with an arrangement of unfamiliar symbols.

On a quick look at Stans article.... seeing what looks like some unusal creature may raise some concerns in relation to Kecksberg connection..but Im not sure if he has something else about it..

It would need further time and study..if one thinks its worthy or to be believed..

I just noted this ...so maybe this will say more if I get to read it..

http://stangordon.info/kecksburg.htm

one program I watched if I recall..suggested Kecksberg acorn craft  that it landed in a road..and left a large mark on it after it was taken away... others suggested it landed in the woods

looking at the pictures, I may have seen this related in one of the Programs that I had watched at some time.

PS, I have got a problem with my sound on my laptop to be able to listen to any videos..

If I managed to resolve that ,I will later try to watch relevant videos..

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:27:53 am by astr0144 »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 06:58:42 am »

Astro

that's a lot of stuff to read thru

but i am still of the opinion that Stan has done the most to track down those who were there while they were still alive, and get their stories. He is also local to the area and respected as well as respectful.  That's not to say there isn't MORE to the story..
time always brings more to light.

http://stangordon.info/kecksburg.htm

Based on the accounts of multitudes of eyewitnesses which I have interviewed, I am convinced that an object did fall from the sky and apparently was removed by the military. Other witnesses say they saw NASA personnel at the scene that night also involved in the search. Many have asked me what I believe that the object was, and my reply still is "I don't know." As I have stated in the past, the two most likely possibilities are (1) a highly advanced man-made space probe with some reentry control capability (2) an extraterrestrial spacecraft. It has been confirmed that a faulty Soviet Venus probe identified as Kosmos 96, reentered in Canada on the same date, but at about 3:18 A.M. The sightings around Kecksburg occurred at about 4:47 P.M. many hours later. The Russian's have told me that Kosmos 96 was not the source of what fell that day.

Other researchers have provided me with interesting but unverifiable information, that they have talked with former NASA sources who claimed to have examined the object which fell in PA, and determined it to be Soviet in origin. I have also talked with two former military men who are unknown to each other, that told me that during different years, and at different installations, they saw the recovery report on the Kecksburg object, and both said the report indicated that the object was extraterrestrial. From what the observers tell us, the object whatever it was, appeared to be slowing down a few miles before it impacted. During it's flight, it appears to have made some turns, and those who saw the object drop from the sky, say it was moving quite slowly as it moved towards the woods.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 02:24:14 pm »
ok i have taken the time to go back thru this and i think there are several productions by similar names

this is the one i thought you were talking about
because of the title you used

the link is split so that the you tube doesn't get posted...
put it together if you want to watch it

https://    www.youtube.com/   watch?v=

b2skQUyIR5I&list=

PLWmXuDKLrIh7fyuPDt0OwVUlSW0NimfeC

The Kecksburg UFO Crash Has Finally Been Solved [FULL VIDEO]

UAMN TV
Published on Jun 30, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 73K
This is a new controversial analysis of the Kecksburg UFO incident. Exploring several well-known theories about the 1965 crash, dismissing the official explanation of meteor strike as impossible since the object made two turns to avoid populated cities and slowed down before crashing. John Ventre explores other theories which suggest the object could have been technology recovered under Operation Paperclip (e.g., the Nazi Bell), or possibly the Soviet spacecraft Kosmos 96, or even an actual extraterrestrial vehicle are also looked at.

Owen Eichler shared his own eyewitness account of the Kecksburg object "flying" through the sky., noting how the burning green object traveled about 5 miles and never lost altitude. According to Eichler, the object was composed of copper (which burns green) and matches the characteristics of a re-entry vehicle called the MK 2 developed by General Electric. It was developed for the U.S. military to photograph, and possibly destroy, enemy satellites in space .
Subscribe to UAMN TV for more new releases in 2017
Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License
SHOW LESS

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:38:00 pm by space otter »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 03:43:26 pm »
Judging from your description Sky,

I would think what you suggest would be the more likely explantion from Stan.

Ive still as yet to watch the other videos that you posted...
and from your prior post..to compare when I can.

thank you for posting.

Astro

that's a lot of stuff to read thru

but i am still of the opinion that Stan has done the most to track down those who were there while they were still alive, and get their stories. He is also local to the area and respected as well as respectful.  That's not to say there isn't MORE to the story..
time always brings more to light.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 04:57:59 pm »
For those of us that have experimented with homemade fireworks (or spectrographic  work)  the green burning is significant as to a copper object. 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter