collapse

Author Topic: My UFO Sighting  (Read 13120 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: My UFO Sighting
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:45 pm »
Wow, Ive seen some unique things during camping trips, but usually they were drug induced or alchohol related!LOL!

That reminds me how grateful I am to have had another witness with me.

We were also too young to be experimenting with such things.

If I saw that I would have followed a similar path A, thats one he!! of a sighting, especially the darting smaller craft which leaves and returns....you were meant to see these things, and if my thoughts are correct, not only are you a perfect candidate for observing the truth about who and what is visiting us, you might actually manifest these sightings through the alchemy of your thoughts.

I'm sure you would have Le, as would many others if they had witnessed such a display.

That was part of the tension during this sighting, we realized everyone around us for miles was sleeping while this was going on, and we desperately wanted to wake everyone up and alert them to it. 

Interesting thought line on the rest, you may be on to something.

Suffice to say, if you thought all day about flying pigs, we would most likely see them soaring by at all hours, looking for the right light and setting to present themselves to your eye!

But, this type of sighting is clearly not a flying pig...it demonstrated the urgency we should all take to view our universe in an open minded way, and know that it would be ludicrous and absurd to think we are alone in any way shape or form here.

Thanks for once again sharing your creative insights.

The direction of your thoughts often seem to have a divining rod guiding their direction.  ;)  ;D

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 09:04:02 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 09:41:50 pm »

you have filled me with total envy here
most of us have to rely on words as a poor substitute

what a wonderous talent to be able to show us your sighting..
not to mention the scope of it

big WOW

Thanks you and yes, the frustration of mere words plagued me for many many years.

The good news is - I can and will end your frustration for you.

Would you believe I can have you making your own videos in 15 minutes??  :o

It's true and I have done so for many people expressing envy that have a desire to make videos!

Usually we use an IM or phone call and within 15 minutes you have made your first video.

I think in this case since others in this thread have also expressed a similar desire, I will create a thread showing how simple it really is.

It's usually a matter of - as the old saying goes - 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration!

That 1% can be tougher than it appears.

Deciding in your head what you want to have appear when and how can take a while sometimes.

Then figuring out how to make it appear goes along with that.

Then the 99% nitty gritty comes in doing the work required to make it happen.

I think Peggy has enough sharp minds that deserve access to video making that I hope will inspire a few of you to try it out!

I will be glad to share ideas on how to pull off your projects, as well a thread will be a good place for other creative minds to share solutions to goals.

Let me do a few screen captures and type it up, then you can get your hands wet in the clay!  ;D  8)

eta: bts, from the sounds of it, since your craft did not move all that much, your sighting would be a relatively easy one to pull off.

I could also provide you with footage of your drive out to the area using google earth pro if you like.  ;)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 09:52:05 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »
Nice vid as always Space Lord ;)

It really doesn't need saying but I will say it.. Love your work :)

Thanks brother.

Comments indicating successful transmission are rewarding and keep me motivated.  8)

eta:

You know, you should set up a Kirilian photograph unit, go hunt down one of the Masters shown in the various videos you have posted, whose energy from their hands produce heat and tingling in the video producers arms, and get some before, during and after shots of his hands with the Kirilian unit.

I'm sure the results would be amazing!  8)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:16:09 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 10:49:56 pm »
Extremely well crafted re-presentation...When the three lights spun up, were they as asymmetrical as the appear in the Vid?  They were one color and not flashing or blinking before they began to do their dance ?? Also, I can't tell from the Vid, but does the other craft come from the spinning one, or from somewhere else..Great Video skills A51.
Andy

Andy -

Very interesting question regarding the symmetry.

May I ask is the reason you ask such detailed questions is they relate to something you witnessed?

The flight path of each craft was not perfectly circular as it appears in the film.

While it was generally circular in nature, there were several little jogs and turns along the way.

However they repeated these jogs and turns precisely in the same way and same place each time around and in relation to each other, sort of wiggling along in a circle if you like.

My animation skills at the time were not good enough to figure out how to display this.

Yes one color and not flashing or blinking.

I do not know which craft the smaller white one originated from, just poof it suddenly went zipping off from the pack.

One odd thing I could not figure out how to display is - When the one craft is overhead performing the triangle maneuver, that is not the only pattern it displayed.

It also displayed a series of odd alien symbols, much like the ones at A51 did. It never seemed to repeat a symbol, except for the triangle, which it often came back to.

This gave us the ominous feeling that we were being watched, and that if we tried go alert anybody we would get zapped for trying.

All the crickets went silent during this sighting too.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:58:32 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 11:17:06 pm »
Easy Spielberg,
That rocked,

Elvis

So glad you found it to be kickin sir.  ;)

As for Spielberg , don't I wish!  ;D

Turn me loose in his edit room and effects bay and see what happens! Not to mention his budget for an orchestra to create him a nice soundtrack which I would instead use for an ambient techno band.

Hmmm... mebbe I should start me one a them gofundme pages to get me an edit room like his yeah?  ;D

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:41:19 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:14 pm »
Ok, got to see this vid finally, Our 1WW passed it on to me. Thanks.

Yes he has been doing a fantastic job of manning the tunnel under the great firewall. Hats off to 1WW!

Nice job on the sky work, I like the stars in the beginning mainly because I have not seen any thing like that in years. Must be nice to look up and see a sea of them. I do miss that.

Then you'll enjoy my latest film in The Silver Surfer section called 'For Star Gazers'.   8)

(next delivery 1WW?)

On the 3 Orbs that were in triangular formation. Did you happen to remember if just one of them was slightly different. As if to be the leader or something? When these Orbs gang up, so far I am finding that one of them is different. Even when processed. I have no idea what the reason is but it is a start.

I have processed enough triangle Orbs to feel confident about saying that....

Hmmm... in thinking hard about it the answer is no. I do not recall anything about any of the 3 as standing out as being different in size, shape or action.

All 3 were disc shaped and not all that far up in the air. It was hard to tell on the smaller one he moved so fast, until he finally hovered in one spot for a bit there, and appeared to be more of a circular orb.

Perhaps he was the one in charge, and the 3 were his protection/scanning drones, or vice-versa.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:38:21 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 11:47:21 pm »
A very good vid, my friend; I wish I had the skills to do the same about the sighting I had that lit my fuse...

my sighting was in December of 1978 on a hilltop/ridgeline that overlooks the tiny town of Dallas, Ga. on a lonely road that passes between 2 lakes; it was just after sundown, full twilight with that edge line of light on the western horizon when it passed overhead from south to north towards town, a large triangle shaped craft, completely silent( I stopped the truck, turned off the ignition and got out to watch it) moving quite slowly; Myself and 2 others watched it for a good 30-45 seconds until it stood on its tail and zipped straight up and out of sight in a blink...

roughly guessing it was at least 100 yards in length and 150' at the widest point at the rear...

it startled me the first time I saw Star Wars, for the kirilian century ships of the empire bear an eerie resemblance to what we saw that night...

seeker

Awesome sighting my friend. I can picture it, but like bts's sighting, it sounds like words do not do it justice.

And also like bts's sighting, I think that would be fairly easily doable project from a video makers viewpoint.

Easy to understand steps on how to do so coming soon my friend!  8)

deuem

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:15 am »
Then you'll enjoy my latest film in The Silver Surfer section called 'For Star Gazers.  Got it, very nice. TY 1WW

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 03:38:40 am »
this is close to what we saw; post the info, bro, I will try it  8)

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 09:59:53 pm »

Ok, for those of you who expressed frustration at having to use mere words to share your sighting, I created a thread as promised on how to make a video - it's easy!  8)  ;D

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=4690.0

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 09:08:06 pm »
Got it, very nice. TY 1WW

I understand he managed to get the rest of my Area 51 videos passed along as well. Great job 1WW!

Anything catch your eye D?

deuem

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 02:43:19 am »
The 3 or 4 A51 vids have not been transfered yet. Technical difficulties.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 11:43:00 am »
What a crazy sighting. Strange how these entities always wish to revert us to symbology. I've read else where that sacred geometry us the universal language , and that the triangle is most significant.... question remains, what's so important that we're mining? ?
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 07:14:46 pm »

... Strange how these entities always wish to revert us to symbology. I've read else where that sacred geometry us the universal language , and that the triangle is most significant.... question remains, what's so important that we're mining? ?

This is what Jessie Marcel Jr. remembers of the symbols he saw on the I- Beam.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2014, 07:21:16 pm »
My thought is that this is part of their alphabet, 51, we just need the complete list and then someone to translate it into english...

wouldn't it be a bitch to discover that those flashing symbols actually meant " eat at joe's mooncrab shack"...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]