collapse

Author Topic: Further disturbing issues in the UK  (Read 7382 times)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Further disturbing issues in the UK
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 05:17:14 am »
If you want to hear "hate inciting speech" you just have to listen to the US president.

He loves stirring the pot. 
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 07:09:22 am »
If you want to hear "hate inciting speech" you just have to listen to the US president.

He loves stirring the pot.

I suspect he is intended to be inflammatory.  As I wrote earlier, I think the proverbial people behind the curtain are playing both sides, here.  There is a deliberate attempt to enrage both extreme Left and Right to the point where conflict becomes pretty much unavoidable.  Then when it happens, the emergency powers will come out, and people on both sides will start being thrown into "indefinite detention."  V would have recognised that as a term for being black bagged.

Trump is just waiting for his pretext, now.  Once he gets his excuse, brace yourselves, kids.  The dance is about to truly begin.

"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2017, 08:20:20 am »
Ah, you poor paranoid people.  Trump is a necessary evil, relative to Progressive causes.

The USA is utterly dominated by the Deep State - which keeps Perpetual war going - and which controls most of the mainstream media (hey, a former CIA chief admitted as much).  There is little hope of ever establishing world peace by democratic means because both parties are under their control.

Amazing example No One Picked Up On -  Democrats were screaming about what a danger Trump was as Commander In Chief, how he could end the world, push a nuclear button.  So, Rand Paul offers a bill to end authorization for more war...... and it gets voted down because Democrats support more war ( besides the Neo-Cons).

Since the American people have no real say in this matter, there is only one way left to stop this insanity - and that's by wrecking the US as a nation. This process is well under way and the Deep State is faced with a dilemma in that while Trump can be forced into support for more pointless wars, he does so in such a horrid manner that warmongering loses all credibility.  While this goes on Democrats help ruin any chance of unity by encouraging identity politics.

This process is truly sad for those of us who deeply believed in the hope of this nation and its promise of freedom - but there is no other way out. And furthermore, if you reject the mainstream explanations of 9/11 AND/OR the cover-ups of UFO's, you should have little trouble accepting what I'm saying.  Ideas have consequences.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2017, 08:50:34 am »

I really believe that Pres Trump could start a fight with himself in a telephone box/booth -  ;)

Hi Petrus4, you mentioned that Survivalists in the US are viewed as extremists out there, we don't have much a survivalist culture over here because we are such a small country with a large population, and apart from the outer islands of Scotland and maybe Northern Scotland there are very few places one could try and survive -

I think most people recognise this, and probably like myself, have enough food & water stocked for a few months , but if this becomes a reality then this country of mine must be in a world of trouble, and I strongly suspect civil unrest would occur very rapidly and then all bets are off..   

It maybe that the powers-that-be would take it as a opportunity to ethnically and socially cleanse the general population down to a few millions - from what I see of this and other Governments "supporting" Brits in overseas territories, it doesn't fill me with morning sunshine, or give me much hope that it would different on mainland Britain if there was major catastrophe.

With regards to the US Police and the many stories coming out about unlawful killings and other injustices, is it because we can now get faster reporting ? or Is it in fact a horrific trend over there ?  I see stories of pet dogs that were gunned down by the Police, or drivers killed with no provocation -

I read about the FEMA Camps that have sprung up over in the US and something to do with WallMart and the Camps but I don't get a clear picture of that story - is there any truth to the FEMA Camp story ?

We seem to be experiencing a trend in acid attacks in the UK at the moment, as well as another rise in knife crime, and our officers (apart from the Armed Response teams) are still only issued with a baton and Taser - I know I wouldn't want to be on the beat with just the above, and there have been critical cut-backs to our Police and emergency services so everyone is stretched to breaking point.

The last time I "felt" that our society in the UK was coming apart at the seams was when we had the Miners Vs PM Thatcher in the late 70's -

I really thought we were going to have martial law imposed on the streets, and I sense a under-current of fear when out in the bigger cities, and there do seem to more Cities and Towns with are certain areas of them that are a NO-GO after darkness falls.  :o

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 09:56:35 am »
Fans, you are in a densely populated country; Petrus and myself are in places that have roughly 3,000,000 square miles of land area, since the US and Oz are both approximately the same size

most of the population of the US is concentrated east of the mississippi river, which is basically one third of the land mass; there are ample places over here where one can quickly find wilderness easily; where I live in Georgia, 50% of the state's population is in the city of Atlanta...

maybe you need to come visit us for a while  8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 10:17:15 am »
lol ! indeed Seeker!  ;D  I do want to come out to the US and OZ  :)

Sorry I didn't make it clear in my message, I recognise that the US had lots of areas available to go and survive, over here it wont be an option - I didn't realise Petrus was Down-under though  :)

but getting back to the FEMA camps are they real or a Alex Jones type invention of something that do exist but maybe on a smaller scale Seeker ? ::)

Cheers!

Fans'  :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 01:04:23 pm »
By agreeing with you suddenly I am in the wrong? LOL
What did I say you were wrong about? ???

Well apparently Black skin is a deal breaker for you so physical characteristics obviously are high on the list of importance to you.
No "deal breaker", you are again assuming things about me that are not real.

I learned that people are formed by the culture they live in and by the type of parents they have, and skin color has nothing to do with it.
Exactly.

Having a non black skin fetish is certainly an odd one, I'll give ya that.
Who said any thing about a fetish?

But most of us are not really interested in hearing about others fetishes.
I didn't speak of any fetishes, why are you distorting what I said?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
The last time I "felt" that our society in the UK was coming apart at the seams was when we had the Miners Vs PM Thatcher in the late 70's -
A few years and a war with Argentina after and nobody appears to remember those times. :)

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2017, 02:19:05 pm »

Haaa.. ArMap, it has taken a while, but I have finally worked out how YOU work on these threads..     :) :o 8)

Let me very gently rebut the statement below - "A few years and a war with Argentina, and nobody appears to remember those times "

For myself and a number of fellow veterans, we felt that the Falklands conflict was another manufactured war.. 

Maggie was losing the countries support, after the crushing of the Coal Miners and their families .. it soon became apparent that the YUPIES and the "NEED FOR GREED" was the Tory anthem, and f&&& everyone else who was from the working class..   

There were lives lost on the UK AND the Argentine side that need not have been, due to a megalomaniac's in London and in Buenos Aires who needed to have THEIR WARS to bolster there waning support base .. 

Thatcher was a truly horrific PM for this country and I can tell you hand on heart that there were many of us in the armed forces  who would not have followed orders and gone on the streets to suppress our fellow UK population IF the order had come down.

YOU ArMAP my "friend" should stop obliquely TROLLING Thread on here ...

Yours'  >:(

Fansongecho  >:(

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2017, 04:51:46 pm »
Haaa.. ArMap, it has taken a while, but I have finally worked out how YOU work on these threads..     :) :o 8)
It looks like you didn't.

YOU ArMAP my "friend" should stop obliquely TROLLING Thread on here ...
Trolling the thread? I was saying (or at least I was trying to) more or less the same thing you said, that it was a manufactured war to put people on her side and make people forget the previous problems. Having a small community attacked by a foreign regime is a sure way of getting support from people that were against you before.

It wasn't on my country and I was too young to understand it all at the time, but I remember hearing about the situation in the UK just after the Portuguese Carnation Revolution, when we finally could get news of things like that in other countries. Also, the whole situation around that time was one of the things that helped start the Punk movement, with their "No future" slogan, so it was another reason for me to try to get a better understanding of what was happening in the UK at the time.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2017, 11:57:07 pm »
What did I say you were wrong about? ???

Wrong about you being a racist.

When you were the one who said it -
(yes, I think I'm a racist in that respect)

I agreed with you.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2017, 05:44:47 am »
Wrong about you being a racist.
Where did I say that?  ???

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2017, 06:27:52 am »
I have still to answer several various emails..

I did try to reply to one yesterday but for what ever reason it did not post.

I will say again I would hope no one falls out in ref to some of the content in this thread.

I am just trying to raise some issues that concern me greatly..

and maybe these two links will explain or when I can take time to explain them in  more detail.

The basis of this is that some weeks ago on a MAJOR UK TV News show..

Piers Morgan a major presnter was discussing Gender and suggested that there are now over 70 variations of it.. and seemed concerned about the confusuion this is going to bring to young children let alone the adults..

THEN... what do we get.... a British Polictian raising concerns..

supporting a USA campaign to suggest being anything other than Normal to become illegal..like it used to be at one time..

Maybe you will start to understand some of my concerns..

I hope to comment in more detail when I can focus on it better..

In ref to Gender... this is what I was referring to..

Th way I initially view it is on the one side its being suggested that there are numerous other options of Gender other than say hetro and Homo sexual... where at one time the other alternative was somewhere in between..or some may say Bi sexual..

Then, they now come out with there being at least 70 other alternatives.

Then other Politians are now suggesting it shoud be illegal for two same couples to join in marrage or maybe to be anything else other than what maybe seen as normal..

=====================

Piers Morgins coments on Gender confusion.

Piers Morgan’s Gender Neutral Comments On Good Morning Britain Cause Huge Row
By : JGadiano
1 Shares

Piers Morgans Gender Neutral Comments On Good Morning Britain Cause Huge Row GMB 1ITV

Good Morning Britain’s Piers Morgan got into a heated debate with co-host Susana Reid over John Lewis’ decision to ditch gender labels for children’s clothes.

You can bet on three things in this world: death, taxes and Piers Morgan angrily expressing his opinion in the crassest manner possible.

The latest issue to get under Piers’ collar comes as department store John Lewis has entered the gender identity debate.

The retail giant, in bid to move with the times, has decided to remove gender identities from their kids clothes line, therefore making it gender neutral.

Naturally the ex-Daily Mirror editor-in-chief was against this move, claiming 'it should not be allowed' and that his three sons have 'never' shown an interest in wearing female clothing.

His opinion was the total opposite of his co-host (and long suffer of Morgan's creepy advances) Reid who said that she would let her son wear girls clothes if that's what he wanted to wear.
Piers Morgans Gender Neutral Comments On Good Morning Britain Cause Huge Row GMB 2ITV

On Morgan's first day back he spewed out:

None of my sons have shown any interest in wearing dresses, and my daughter wears 20 dresses a day...

Why can't we let boys be boys and girls be girls?

He also accused John Lewis of:

... trying to turn the planet into a gender neutral planet and it should not be allowed to happen.

Piers Morgans Gender Neutral Comments On Good Morning Britain Cause Huge Row GMB 4ITV

He also tried riling up John Lewis' head of children's wear, Caroline Bettis, by asking if she'd 'let young girls to into loos with 15-year-old boys'.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/tv/piers-morgans-gender-neutral-comments-on-good-morning-britain-cause-huge-row/

To then ad even more confusion or maybe oppose the alterntive suggestions..

Nigel Farages..what I think he is  saying, is  he wants to ban being what I think maybe anything other than classed as  Normal, what ever that may be !

Nigel Farage is campaigning in the US for a politician who has said that being gay should be banned.

The former Ukip leader hit out at ‘violent left-wing protesters’ while campaigning for controversial candidate Roy Moore, who once said ‘homosexual conduct’ should be illegal.

Mr Farage joined ousted White House strategist Steve Bannon to address crowds in Alabama on Monday night in support of Mr Moore, an outspoken opponent of gay marriage.
The controversial Roy Moore is running for Senate (Picture: Rex)
View photos
The controversial Roy Moore is running for Senate (Picture: Rex)

The Brexit campaigner railed against the ‘liberal media’ as he criticised ‘violent left-wing protesters’ during his pledge of support for Mr Moore, who is running for a Republican nomination for the US Senate.

Mr Farage said: ‘There are others on the left who are turning increasingly away from democratic process and towards violent, unpleasant, nasty protest.
MOST POPULAR STORIES ON YAHOO UK:

Oxford student who stabbed Tinder date in the leg spared jail due to her ‘career potential’
Top North Korean diplomat says Donald Trump has ‘declared war’
Benefits cheat who pictured herself snorkelling on holiday escapes jail sentence
In pictures: These are the 10 unhealthiest countries in the world
Ancient scroll ‘reveals the secrets of how the Pyramids were built’

‘We see some on the left who now even want to rewrite history, tear down statues and pretend we are different people to who we are.’

US president Donald Trump received criticism from across the political spectrum after he blamed ‘many sides’ for violence at a far-right-led rally over the planned removal of a statue of Confederate leader Robert E Lee.

Heather Heyer, 32, was killed when a car ploughed into anti-fascist counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Mr Trump took two days to criticise hate groups such as the Ku Klux Klan by name for the August 12 violence.

Mr Moore’s track record includes comments in a debate on Thursday that the US’s core has been shaken while ‘abortion, sodomy, sexual perversion sweep our land’.

And in a speech claiming only God could unify public divisions, he used the historic slurs of ‘reds and yellows’, the former an outdated term for Native Americans and the latter a derogatory 19th-century term for Asian immigrants.
Nigel Farage has thrown his backing behind a controversial US candidate (Picture: PA)
View photos
Nigel Farage has thrown his backing behind a controversial US candidate (Picture: PA)

Mr Moore also said during an interview in 2005 that ‘homosexual conduct’ should be illegal.

Mr Farage told the crowds: ‘I have absolutely no hesitation in putting my support and my backing behind a man like judge Roy Moore, who has shown in his career that he will always put principle before his own career advancement.’

The former judge was twice removed as Alabama’s chief justice by an ethics panel – first for defying an order to remove a monument to the Ten Commandments from a judicial building and then for allegedly urging colleagues to not grant marriage licences to homosexual couples.

Mr Farage, a long-term ally of the US president, has broken with Mr Trump in backing Mr Moore. The president has campaigned for the incumbent Luther Strange, as has vice president Mike Pence.

(Main picture: Rex)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/nigel-farage-campaigning-us-politician-said-gay-illegal-083613619.html

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 08:28:25 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2017, 12:39:21 pm »
Th way I initially view it is on the one side its being suggested that there are numerous other options of Gender other than say hetro and Homo sexual... where at one time the other alternative was somewhere in between..or some may say Bi sexual..
It's not like that, gender is used regarding the person's choice, so any person can say that they have a specific gender, and, at most, we will end up with as many genders as people.

Heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual are related to the person's choice of sex partners, and as that relates to the physical characteristics that define sex there can be no more than those 3 options, as someone can only be from the same or a different sex as someone else.

Piers Morgan appears to be just someone that likes to use his power to force his opinion on other people. In that particular case I don't see any problem in not identifying closes as being for boys or girls and let them choose what they like. In older times, the clothes for little children had no noticeable difference for boys or girls, only when they got older did they get different clothes.

Nigel Farage is just being himself, someone that always appears angry when people have a choice.
Again, I see no problem with having a choice. If someone feels like a man, a woman or something in between, who am I to tell them what they are?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 10:05:02 am »
I ref to Piers Morgon and him referring to the varying suggested new genders.

I think if the Schools started to more attempt to bring this in on a larger basis...that it will be a concern.

It maybe just be early stages of who ever created such ideas as testing how the public respond to it.

But what I will say is that on many TV programs now... there is being more and more ref to related types of things..

and on a TV program last night, on Horizon they showed how quite a few Young people are now having a complete surgery to change over including having operations to alter their voice...and not just their Genitals..

Ive seen some programs in the past deal with th change in genitals , but NEVER going as far as even having their vocals changed to become to sound more feminine..

In some instances..I even get the impression that some have been brainwashed into going so far...and just having no control over it...andI dont think theat they are always as the factthey were born the wrong sex or maybe thought that they had female brians in a male body..

I think there maybe more to it than that..ie some sort of aided  factors..that were not natural..

and again thats my concern..

Its said that Hitler had planned such things...so Im sure it is something the people in power could do if they wanted to some degree..

I accept that there are cases where this maybe relevant..

But it would really distrub me if somehow young people are being persuaded that they may be in such need when they may not .. or if somehow Hormones in the Food and water was somehow making them that way over time.

Having said all that... I am CONVINCED.. that it does not appear to effect quite a large % of people in such a way.

Maybe some people are somewhere in between and maybe such theories of hormone issues could make them more that way in need or for them to believe that they are going that way.

I also think peoples testorone levels vary and those with Higher levels in males for eg.. would unlikely get effected that way..

BUT even Alex Jones has suggested that some quite masculine males have at times been effected to some changes..

while other males have become totally feminised...and gone for complete change of sex.. where maybe a change in their hormone levels may have been enough to bring them back as to becoming their original sex..

In one way , it may seem like  normally one is a male...
then over some time maybe one starts having certain gender type feelings.... and then say in the next 6 months you have had a gender change and are now totally Feminised and appear very much female..

That how some of there situations may have occurred..

and if this was to start to become more and more the case..
and they say its happening more and more..

Then who knows how bad this may get for the next generation who again will have been more and more accepted to it..and may never know if it was done by design..

Such things may occur over some years graduallly..as often has been the case with other changes... ie they test the waters 1st.. then start phase 2 and so on..

I have seen Bullies (as I am sure we all have at sometime ) try to convince some kids are this or that and almost get them to admitt to something under pure peer pressure and fear... or the Big Boys do it to the smaller weaker persons...

So any of the Elite who are that way inclinded with sadistic tendencies... could easily try to convince a certain % that they will start to believe and accept it

so its still a bit uncertain.. maybe as yet to make definate sort of conclusions..and to what degree.

Horizon: Being Transgender

Horizon explores what it means to be transgender and what happens when a person transitions psychologically, physically and biologically. The programme follows a socially transitioning transwoman, two young transmen embarking on hormones, and a transwoman going through gender confirmation surgery. We also hear from experts in the field of gender and find out how modern medicine is helping people to transition their gender. And with more and more people around the world finding that they do not identify with the gender they were assigned to at birth, the programme asks where gender identity actually comes from.

It's not like that, gender is used regarding the person's choice, so any person can say that they have a specific gender, and, at most, we will end up with as many genders as people.

Heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual are related to the person's choice of sex partners, and as that relates to the physical characteristics that define sex there can be no more than those 3 options, as someone can only be from the same or a different sex as someone else.

Piers Morgan appears to be just someone that likes to use his power to force his opinion on other people. In that particular case I don't see any problem in not identifying closes as being for boys or girls and let them choose what they like. In older times, the clothes for little children had no noticeable difference for boys or girls, only when they got older did they get different clothes.

Nigel Farage is just being himself, someone that always appears angry when people have a choice.
Again, I see no problem with having a choice. If someone feels like a man, a woman or something in between, who am I to tell them what they are?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:34:08 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]