collapse

Author Topic: Further disturbing issues in the UK  (Read 7383 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: Further disturbing issues in the UK
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 06:36:42 pm »

I'm not PC at all.

Whatever "your type" is, it can be found in any race of women.

Anyone who doesn't know that needs to get out more.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 06:50:01 pm »
Personally, I don't feel attracted to black women (yes, I think I'm a racist in that respect)

My avatar should offer an answer to the question of whether I am attracted to black women or not. ;)

The women I've had physical relationships with have consistently been Hispanic, as well.  I also live in a hostel which is owned by a white South African woman, in a town which is very prominently inhabited by members of a local indigenous tribe.

Race doesn't amount to much more than a collection of stereotypes, and an excuse to treat other people badly, as far as I am concerned.  Yes, the Hispanic women I've known genuinely have consistently been as hypersexual and emotionally unstable as their stereotypes suggest; but I'm sure calm, celibate Latinas do exist.  I just haven't encountered any, yet.  A friend of mine has discussed with me, the idea of saving up to visit Spain for a few weeks at some point; I could see that as potentially being a physically exhausting experience. 8)

My attitude towards race is somewhat unusual, from the point of view that while I am the dreaded Anglo/Celtic white man, I have also experienced extensive psychological and physical abuse due to being autistic.  My father told me once that I would have been sent to the gas chambers if I had been alive in Germany during Hitler's period.  So white nationalism has never been an option for me, even if I had wanted it to be; they would not accept me.

My time in World of Warcraft was also instructive on the issue of race, since I was simultaneously reading about the more honest and less discussed aspects of European colonialism.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 07:31:54 pm »
Petrus,

Man is a duplicitous and vile animal. I don't care how many generations of it are bred, we will never be free of the darkness and the sadism.

It's in our damn genes.

My perspective on human nature is actually more optimistic at the moment than it has been in the past, despite how it might sound.

As I've written on multiple occasions, humanity really has a single main problem, as far as I am concerned.  We have a psychopathic minority of around 4-6% on the one hand, and a non-psychopathic majority of roughly 96% on the other.

While said 4-6% are every bit as duplicitous and vile as you suggest, the majority aren't.  The only mistake that the majority really make, fundamentally, is trusting people who they should not, and assuming good faith where they should not.  The majority largely assume that bankers, corporate CEOs, and politicians have as fundamentally benevolent intentions as they themselves do; that is their fatal mistake.

I remember reading about how on the Western Front one Christmas, the lower ranked troops on both sides of the trenches gave each other presents and played a game of soccer.  The officers, representative of said psychopathic minority, were furious.  It is said psychopathic minority who want to kill people, but they also want to use members of said majority to do so.

This doesn't mean that I think the psychopaths need to be violently purged, because even if we could positively identify them in order to do so, that would only perpetuate the problem.  The only thing we need to do where said psychopaths are concerned, is stop trusting them, stop believing their dishonest claims that we need some form of authoritarian hierarchy in order to exist, and stop complying with their program.

The psychopaths themselves, are evil in the sense that they gratify their urges without any consideration of the harm that that will do to others.  It's the mentality of a spider; all it wants is to eat and survive, and it doesn't think about how the prey feels because it views itself as being more important than said prey. 

It is elitism that is the problem.  If you think of yourself as a king or a millionaire or in general, someone who is somehow inherently better than anyone else, then it is that perception of superiority, in and of itself, which disables your capacity for empathy.  You can only imagine what harm to another person would feel like to them, if you view that person as being fundamentally the same as you.  If you view them as different, then you can tell yourself that said pain itself is either less, or that because said person is less, their pain arbitrarily does not matter as much as your own.

This is why I consider poverty beneficial, and wealth both psychologically and spiritually dangerous.  If you have no more than what you need to physically survive, then by definition, that will keep you empathically connected with the majority of the rest of humanity, because you are on the same level.  It will also keep you grateful, because awareness of what deprivation feels like will never be far away.  There have been nights where I would have gone hungry if not for other people here, and there have likewise been times when I have given marijuana to people who had none.

If humanity was to remain in truly small groups, and also keep ourselves economically close to the dirt that we ultimately both come from and go back to, then there would be nothing wrong with us.  No clergy, no kings, no money, and nothing to spend money on.  We don't need government and economics because we are evil; we are evil because we need government and economics. 

Civilisation is the opposite of what it claims to intend to be.  Groups like the Amish and Hutterites are the proof of that.  They aren't perfect either; but from what I've read, most of their imperfection comes from abuse of pastoral authority.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:34:58 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 02:31:29 am »
I have still as yet got to reply to posts in detail,

I know race and gender is and can be a very sensitive areas and I hope the comments in referring  about it dont offend anyone.

I just have found that some internet sites who had discussed it in some depth and I thought that in ref to the Gender issues.. that now they seem to have created what seems a rather new view on it that I had not ever seen before in so mch depth..

where to me.. I may see it disturbing in certain ways towards to young generations..

and my MAJOR Concern is HAS something been done by design...

eg, Have the Govt and Scientists done things to our food and water to change the human form..

although I do not as yet see that as something effecting everyone...

so its rather a hard topic to try to understand..

but I can see maybe in some situations many people can be targeted or be very vulnerable towards a non understanding population, say like th Nazis..or many other hardline groups.

Some of the ways I see Humans is... a set % are very Dominant agressive types and hardcases... and a set % moderate to passive...

I find the aggressive ones with low understanding of other types rather hard and not very nice  to deal with..

but I see lots of them..

I do think there is some difference in our make up in the brain in particular that make this, or maybe it is just a genetic / type of people who are born that way...

I dont ever se them changing in their ways and maybe thats the case with more moderate people.

I saw a TV program last night about Germany and the new rise of the Nazi party in ref to the vast migration..

and I found it very disturbing.

I honestly think the Nazis could rise again if something is not done..to address it...

The sad thing is that there are some abused people who have migrated..and could certainly do with help..such as the Syrians..

but some others may just want to get into Europe and are not in the same need..

Many of the Germans who spok3e about it find it a threat along the lines that I refer to...ie maybe seeming in some cases to being looked after better than some of the poorer Germans.. and Ive seen this in my Country...in the UK.

Then the other main factors were the mixing and the threat of Jobs being taken.

Also on th3e Television now in the UK, maybe 3 years ago it was mainly white presenters, , now it is maybe 33 % of more..variousw other races or colors.

As I said, in the USA... thats been the case much longer I think, but maybe 20 years ago it was similar to what the uk was 5 years ago... relatively few !
more on the Nazis maybe  later .

I dont think its possible for the Human species not to have some sort of Racism...

in can be in so many forms..

either as a population or individual..

None of us can like or hate all.

Maybe its meaning needs to be readdressed.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:04:18 am by astr0144 »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 02:59:59 am »
What a great thread !  :)

I think, that as a species, we have to be close to being the most stupid on the planet (granted the Lemmings that fling themselves off the cliffs come very close) -

Humanity in the 1st and 2nd World pays to live here on Earth for a start..  and at the same time we are paying to destroy the planet and the biosphere; as well as taking out a large number of other species, while we are completing the above.. and this seems to be accelerating.

My experience of the interaction with immigrants coming to the UK, has been in general that most peoples coming over here do want to integrate, and are looking for a "better life" than the one they are leaving but there is a certain type of immigrant that due to their religious belief system don't/wont/cant integrate though..

I fully expect that when I travel abroad, to observe the laws and rules in the country I am visiting, in effect integrate in the short time that I am there, to the society around me, so if I was to visit Saudi Arabia or UAE I would not try and buy beer or drink alcohol when in that country and I certainly wouldn't go out on the streets and preach hate to the local population -

The UK has a very poor track record of fairly treating the peoples of the many countries it has invaded and stolen there sovereign wealth from - and it is something that is never addressed either in History (during our educational years) or on Lamestream TV - we have treated others horrifically  :( >:(

It appears to me, that there are 2 types of people, those that do care about things other than just themselves, and people who only care about themselves and are ambivalent to the world around them -

I have meet a LOT of folks in powerful positions who you would put on the Psychotic/Sadistic/Sociopathic spectrum who have no moral centre and all they care about is greed/wealth and gaining more power over their fellow man/woman.

I don't have a children and made a conscious decision in my twenties to not have children, due in part to my experiences of physical abuse growing up and becoming aware of the road that mankind was/is on.

I am in my mid-50's now and I do not regret making this choice -

We are literally racing extinction and taking many many species with us, as well as the biosphere  :( >:(

Homo Sapiens! we may well be the dumbest animals on this planet - I do wonder if the visitors / others find us to be a fascinating project ??

Peace Out, have a great weekend.

Fansongecho  :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 03:12:25 am »
I will have to absorb  your reply Fans and comment when I can.

You must have wrote as I was upadating my last post !

I also think the variation of the Human species and Psychology  is a mjor part to this topic..

there still a hell of a lot that I do not know about.. as often one ony intergrates with similar persons in our own groups...and for eg I do not want to deal with the highly agressive types..

so I only know what I see on TV or from some past experiences with them, but otherwise i prefer to avoid them.

but many of them, may well have been the ones that created change and fought past wars being more the warrior type..

in one way they cause mayhem, but they helped take over countries or fought wars maybe in areas many would fear to tread.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 05:11:30 am »
Wow. That is the most racist post I have ever read on Pegasus or even ATS for that matter.
Would you feel as offended if I said that I don't feel attracted to old women, or to women with bushy brows?

And, unless I'm missing some peculiarity of the English language, not feeling attracted is not the same as being disgusted. I have a black work colleague that I like very much but I don't feel attracted by her.

Do you feel attracted to all women (or men)? Or are there some physical characteristics you don't feel attracted to?

Also it's not something that can harm them (unless they feel attracted to me).

And from an Admin no less.  :(
Mods and admins are supposed to help keep the forum working without any problems, we are allowed to have opinions. In another forum where I am moderator we have a saying with which I agree, "mods are first of all members".

You outta keep stuff like that to yourself.
Thanks for your opinion, you're not going to get negative answers for giving it from me. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 05:46:27 am »

I'm not PC at all.
Maybe not, but it looks like you are following in that direction...

Whatever "your type" is, it can be found in any race of women.
... by assuming things about me. In my case, I don't have a "type" of woman I prefer, I see it as an individual thing, each person has their own characteristics, and physical characteristics are not the most important for me, and I'm sure that the personal characteristics I prefer can be found in any race.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 06:35:42 am »
um.....How about Kellita Smith?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kellita+smith+bikini&atb=v58-1_a&ia=images&iax=1&iai=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.pictures.zimbio.com%2Fbg%2F2001%2BPeople%2Bs%2BChoice%2B8XPBWykwBKYl.jpg

I used to think Indian women were unattractive.....until I encountered my first Bollywood movie. I was immediately corrected!

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 07:17:05 am »
I saw a TV program last night about Germany and the new rise of the Nazi party in ref to the vast migration..

and I found it very disturbing.

I honestly think the Nazis could rise again if something is not done..to address it...
Some people say that this has been the idea the whole time, forcing an already existing crisis in the Middle East, create a refugee wave into Europe, so people could revolt against it and give more power to the neo Nazis and other extreme right groups.

Also on th3e Television now in the UK, maybe 3 years ago it was mainly white presenters, , now it is maybe 33 % of more..variousw other races or colors.

As I said, in the USA... thats been the case much longer I think, but maybe 20 years ago it was similar to what the uk was 5 years ago... relatively few !
That's interesting, as one thing I have noticed for many years is that when you watch a TV show it's easy to say if it's from the UK or from the US because TV shows from the UK had always been more mixed than US shows, with UK TV shows sometimes showing interracial couples while that in US shows is (or was, until these last few years) very rare.

I dont think its possible for the Human species not to have some sort of Racism...

in can be in so many forms..

either as a population or individual..
I think it's natural to be afraid or concerned about things we don't know, so it was natural for white Europeans to see people from other races in a different way, but today there's no excuse for that, so the people that want to keep the common citizens under control find ways to divide the common citizens, so they exaggerate the differences to make it look like we are different. Yes, we are different in small details, but in the end we all are the same, with the same needs and wants, regardless of race, sex, religion, favourite soccer team, whatever.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 07:46:23 am »
I remember reading about how on the Western Front one Christmas, the lower ranked troops on both sides of the trenches gave each other presents and played a game of soccer.  The officers, representative of said psychopathic minority, were furious.  It is said psychopathic minority who want to kill people, but they also want to use members of said majority to do so.
Yes, that was a side effect of the type of war used at the time, with trenches full of men from both sides close enough to talk to each other, allowing them to see that they were all the same and that they would prefer to spend Christmas at home with their families instead of killing other people like them.

There's a song about that, by The Farm.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2017, 08:47:51 am »

I think both the recent Nazi stuff and the Antifa/radical Left violence is being orchestrated by the same people.  The point is to play both of them off against each other, and use their conflict as a rationalisation for ending democracy.  It's basically the same trick Palpatine was depicted using in the Star Wars prequels.

The other thing that they've been doing, and I've been noticing this, is flooding Nazi shit everywhere in order to shut down the Internet and scare everyone away from new application protocols which might otherwise let people escape corporate controlled social media.

A year or so ago I first heard about Bit Chute, which was essentially a bit torrent based alternative to YouTube.  Fast forward today, and the site has Nazi and racist stuff plastered all over it.  Groups who didn't want people performing their own political analysis used the same tactic on 4chan.  They would spam the site with literally anything...it didn't matter what it was...in order shut down topics they didn't want discussed.

I don't think the Nazis are going to be used as an actual form of leadership of some new regime.  I think whoever is doing this knows that that would inspire far too much resistance.  The Nazis are basically being used in the same manner as the Antifa on the supposedly other side of the coin; to cause sufficient chaos that the majority are willing to accept more and more draconian measures as a means of making it stop.

I don't worry about Nazism taking over the planet on a permanent basis, however; and the reason why is because I know that the system they want, has no long term point of sustainable equilibrium.  Totalitarian fascism can only end one way; in large scale, automated industrial death.  This is because once you make one person an enemy of the people, you can potentially give anyone that label; and if the punishment for having said label is death, then literally anyone can be killed, and so pretty much everyone is.

Nazism is more like a generational plague than something which is in danger of taking over permanently.  It crops up about once every four generations or so, after everyone who repelled it last time has died, and so there is no longer living memory of it.  Then the few dormant skinheads or whoever who've somehow stayed that way generationally since the last attempt, start making up lies about said last attempt, sanitising it, and rehabilitating its' image to people who are too young to know any better.

Once they've grown big enough, they get themselves installed in a couple of governments.  For a couple of years, the only thing anyone notices is unusually large governmental infrastructure projects.  Fascists are very good at saving money, although the main ways they do it are by putting most people in either the arms industry or the military, and by wiping out pretty much any form of culture or pastime that people might have had, other than eating.

After a while they start shutting down democratic institutions, processes, and rights.  The main way they do that, is by creating a series of scapegoats, both internal and external, who are presented as hysterical, utterly irrational, supposedly lethal threats to human wellbeing.  Said threats are presented as being so all-consuming in importance, that it is claimed that democracy and legal due process need to be abolished in order to stop them.  Child pornography is the perfect example of this, for two reasons.  The first is that the safety of children triggers an extremely primal, irrational emotional response in people which is virtually impossible to override; and the second is that it can be dishonestly but still very effectively claimed, that anyone who is not supportive of unlawful emergency powers or arbitrary censorship, is somehow supportive of child porn.

These appeals work, because of the human tendency towards strict self-interest.  If the government starts locking Muslims up, but you aren't a Muslim, or better yet, you actively dislike Islam, then you are likely not going to object when Muslims are incarcerated or tortured.  The first group with whom an exception to due process is made, will always be carefully chosen in order to ensure that they are a group which virtually the entire population dislikes.

The other point of this, is to gradually get people used to the idea of making exceptions to the upholding of liberties and due process, for members of supposedly abhorrent groups.  We end up with a situation where as long as the group in question is not one we identify with, then they become fair game, and torture, murder, or any other form of inhumanity towards them becomes something which most of us are then able to comfortably ignore.  This is because the people being persecuted or unlawfully treated are members of "that group," and "that group," are "bad;" but as long as it isn't us ourselves who are the ones being gassed or shot or sent to labour camps, then we can rationalise it.

So we've got our first group who are being wiped out.  Once that is in place, and once the public are indoctrinated to accept the idea that exceptions to the law are ok as long as they're only for groups who you've dehumanised first, then things start getting much worse.  Eventually you get a scenario where it isn't only members of the early scapegoat groups who are disappearing; suddenly it's people who were previously viewed as being entirely innocent, upright members of mainstream society who are being labelled as "enemies of the people."  This is the point where the camps open.  Anyone or anything which is labelled "degenerate," can be eligible for admission; and the best part about degeneracy is that it is a completely subjective term which can be applied to anything you like.  So it is, and as previously mentioned, everyone starts being killed as a consequence.

There is only really one way to prevent this cycle from starting.  That is to ensure that criminal offense laws are only ever based on specific actions which are taken towards people, and never on the identity of either the perpetrator or target.  The entire reason why the law has to be the same for everyone, is because if it is not, it ceases to be law at all.  Law is a boundary line.  If anything starts being allowed through said boundary, then the boundary no longer works. 

In practice, there can only be a law against murder if it is the act itself which is illegal, and no one is permitted to commit it, no matter who they are.  In practical terms it doesn't matter if a civilian shoots a person, or a police officer does so, when said officer believes that they have a legal right to shoot people.  The person who was shot is still dead, regardless of whether it was committed by someone who contemporary law would recognise as a criminal, or a supposedly empowered cop.  As a result, murder is the same thing regardless of the identities of perpetrator or target.

"Hate speech," does not exist.  It's a purely subjective, emotive term like "terrorism," or "degeneracy."  As long as these words are able to incite sufficient hysteria in the public, then they can be used as labels to criminalise literally any form of speech or action which the fascist state arbitrarily decides that it doesn't like or finds threatening.  I could see proposals to boycott Google, or any other corporation, being labelled as hate speech in the near future, as an example.

People need to stop supporting these white noise inducing keywords, and confiscate the ability of governments and corporations, to use said keywords as a means of abusing the law.  Recognising the false concept of intellectual property as being nothing more than a cheap excuse for censorship would help, too.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 11:30:28 am »
Thanks, petrus4, for that excellent post.

I agree with all of it, except the last part about hate speech, but mostly because of how people perceive "hate speech". If people used the more correct expression "hate inciting speech" then they would see that what many people consider "hate speech" is not "hate inciting speech" , meaning speech that is meant to put people of a specific group in danger.

But, considering how things in the US work, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.  :(

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 07:44:50 pm »
Maybe not, but it looks like you are following in that direction...

Racial bigotry will always be viewed as ignorance no matter what the current morays of the day are.

Backpedaling after the fact aside, let's not forget you set the tone and slant of the discussion with the comment "(yes, I think I'm a racist in that respect)."

By agreeing with you suddenly I am in the wrong? LOL

... by assuming things about me. In my case, I don't have a "type" of woman I prefer, I see it as an individual thing, each person has their own characteristics, and physical characteristics are not the most important for me, and I'm sure that the personal characteristics I prefer can be found in any race.

Well apparently Black skin is a deal breaker for you so physical characteristics obviously are high on the list of importance to you.

Yes I agree personal characteristics you prefer can be found in any race.

My baby sister was adopted at a young age from another country.

By the time she was in high school her mannerisms were indistinguishable from any other teenager.

I learned that people are formed by the culture they live in and by the type of parents they have, and skin color has nothing to do with it.

Having a non black skin fetish is certainly an odd one, I'll give ya that.

But most of us are not really interested in hearing about others fetishes.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:51:27 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 08:36:04 pm »

This video tangentially mentions what I wrote about in my last post.  Namely, that the psychopaths have figured out a new and much more advanced method for neutralising civil rights groups.  They do this by manipulating the ideology of said groups, into a laughable, extremist parody of its' former self.  Because said ideology becomes so insane, the group loses all credibility among the mainstream public, who then engage in reactionary behaviour and willingly revert to their previous, more genuinely oppressed state.

This is how they've managed to bring white supremacy and overt fascism back as well.  By turning Black Lives Matter into a violent mob, and encouraging black people with legitimate grievances to use rioting and criminal behaviour as a false solution to their problems, whoever is causing this is providing superficial credibility for white supremacist arguments.

What we're seeing here, is repetition of the strategy that was used with Communism.  During the late 19th century, there were movements seeking viable, less centralised forms of political and social organisation.  The psychopaths responded with Marxist Communism, an ideology which I believe was intended to subvert, discredit, and destroy non-Marxist anarchism, and to create a mentality in the public that Capitalism was supposedly the only workable form of economics available, because what was allegedly the only form of alternative, Communism, had been tried and had failed.

By taking over previously legitimate civil rights movements such as feminism, and turning the members of said organisations into screaming, vindictive, authoritarian toddlers, the psychopaths can permanently discredit any form of organised resistance, in the minds of the mainstream public.  I've been told that there are genuine labour problems in certain places in Germany, yet when anyone complains about them, the response is to immediately compare them with the Nazis.  The resulting shame causes whoever objected to become silent.

I've experienced shame myself, as a result of this false equivalency.  Over the last few years I've learned more about the topics of survivalism and prepping online, and because I don't have much money, I've started buying surplus amounts of rice and oats, among other things.  The media have made a continual, long term attempt to associate Survivalism as a subculture with the hard, radical Right; which basically ends up meaning that if you make any attempt to maintain nominal independence from either corporations or the state, supposedly you're a fascist by definition.

Given this strategy's level of sophistication, it becomes very difficult to counter.  I have had to remind myself that attempting to increase my own chances of survival, does not by itself have anything to do with any attempt on my part to either harm or subjugate anyone else, and I therefore do not deserve to be referred to as a fascist or authoritarian for what I am doing.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:37:47 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]