collapse

Author Topic: Further disturbing issues in the UK  (Read 7378 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Further disturbing issues in the UK
« on: September 21, 2017, 10:57:51 am »
I have managed to get online elsewhere  for a while while I am awaiting trying to get my home Wifi problem resolved.

I have just had or witnessed 3 or 4 things occur today that disturb me while on my journey.

1st one... I went in a small chain type shop to ask for some change... and they tell me that they can no longer offer to change  money...

I went a a bank and asked to change some coins and they said only if they go into your account...in which they will then allow you to draw out say on paper money..or larger coins.

So I then went to another small local family type  shop and they had no problem doing so and were greatful for the change..

I then wanted to make 2 or more phone calls in a public phone box and another one later to my Broadband / phone company to enquire over my Phone , broadband wifi issue..

and Initially I did not want to phone by a mobile and I wanted to use a pubic phone...as many a time you can have to wait several minutes and go thru menus before you get to speak to someone..

When trying to make the public phone call and insert money... the money would not go into the slot...and i tried different coins.

So I went to another Public Phone box. and the same thing happened..

At one time if you had an issue.. using a public phone... you could Phone FREE to an operator to make a complaint..

BUT this is now no longer possible.. You have to pay to do so.
at 60 pence a time.. where you will loose your money in trying to do so.

I then I tried to call my Phone and Broadband number which at ine time was a FREE 0800 number...

But Now its only a Free number if you phone from a landline.
so I refused to call it as you can wait 10 mins or more  before you het a reply.

I had however on doing a prior internet search..come across an old free number...

So I called that.... and did get someone answer., but they said this was not a number often called and was only for a certain sales type line.

Luckily I was then able to ask if they could put me thru to a certain dept which they did..

I then waited 30 minutes and got no reply.

If I would have called that same number... on the paid line , How much would that have cost me ?

The last thing...

I went to my local College to enquire  over a course and some other information.

In  the last 10 years it had been modernised.

and I did visit it earlier this year.. and you could walk into the canteen area for a cup of tea...

BUT to my real surprise today what do I see...

They ow have a type of barrier system in place where you can not enter usless your registered and there was TWO Security guards watching every move you make..

Initially I was able to go to the reception counter and ask one of the advisors over a course... and I just happened to ask what was going on..

At the same time severa people came in and were queing behind me..

I just happened to raise m concern over the security and said I do not want to join if your goung to insist on this..

and one of the security guys came up to confront me...

another women some distance away...same with the security peraon who was at the opposite side of the recption area which is quite a wide area.....had overheard my raised concern and sent hm over...

and he told the lady attending to me to attend to the other people..

I gave as good as I could to him and said you have no right to interfer with my conversation..

After some minutes of expressng my concerns, he just walked away.. I complained that the lady had gone to help spmeone else..

Most of the people in the que were Muslims and the Security gurrads were colored guys..

I cannot express how demeaning that felt..

I later asked the lady who do I need to speak with over asking about the New security and the incident tha just happened..
I was not intending to report anyone in particular.. just the way it was..

So she said t that the person who confronted me was a main Security type manager..

So I then went back to him to explain certain things without rasing further confrontation.. and just said that I cannot believe what I was seeing...or how it was now operating.

It seems what Alex Jones was saying has now come about..
MAYBE In the USA this happened some years ago..

But for the UK in my area, this to me is very disrurbing..
No doub they say its down to the UK bombings..and terro threats..

But the way they monitor us now is unreal...

I doubt that I will be attending any courses from now on..

If this is what we have to face from now on, I really may as well just become a drone clone and be chipped with it  ???

I cannot see any way out..

The Other public are all so accepting it , No questions asked or concerned.

I think the terror attacks will have done their job and no matter what... they will all agree to more security..

I mean that may be reality the right way to view it..

Maybe conspiracists who think its been all done so they can bring in more and more monitoring of us as lab rats is wrong..

Many people do not see it that way..

So what does one do I really dont have the answer...

No doubt Im a marked man ! it was all on camera ..being recorded.

Also a Tescos store rhawas in operation for years.. in a Covered shopping centre is closing down and hap the shops in that centre have also closed.

What the bloody hell is happening ?

There is some real concerns going on IMO.. when a major shopping area is loosing shops each month and only in half operation.... Is it all Interent shopping thats destroyed them ..

Are they going to close all such centres I wonder ?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:28:41 am by astr0144 »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: Further disturbing issues in the UK
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 11:21:51 am »
What's the relevance of people being Muslim, or people of color?  That describes at least 50% of the people I interact with every day.  They're people.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 11:32:34 am »
Its not the people or races as such, individually..

Many Coloured people have treated me well or better in ways my own race has not..at times.

and some races or individuals I like in varying ways..as I am sure applies to most of us..

Its the influx of migration that we have had in the UK in recent times that my generation finds hard to accept..

I have tried to explain my concerns over this in the past..

The College was used by main white races for years, now its maybe more other races..

Our prior white  race has reduced ..and been replaced in my area ?

Thats my concern..

Also there is are many Colored races who are now in security on quite a large scale and its them that Confront us whites..

and some of us find it maybe more intimidating..

Aso maybe It was from views of Alex Jones who made refs to it.. that it is being done to make the whites feel they have less power in their views.. as the NWO want to replace a % of the whte races... that also may have  made me note it more...

But it maybe just his or my opinion..

No doubt Ive been confronted by some other  Intimmidating other races as well , some being my own..

But I think as we are not long term used to this.. that it is a problem more for some..

What's the relevance of people being Muslim, or people of color?  That describes at least 50% of the people I interact with every day.  They're people.

Shasta
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:07:50 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 11:50:27 am »
50 years ago, I went to school with a predominantly white student body.  40 years ago, it had shifted from 95% white, to 75% white and 25% Hispanic.  When the subdivision I live in was being built, it was predominantly white.  Now it's a mixture.  I have a Korean Baptist Church a block away.  In the grocery store I normally hear at least four languages other than English.  I can usually identify the Spanish and Russian. The others, not so much.  I'm more concerned about threats to destroy healthcare and North Korea, than I am with the skin color and spiritual paths of my neighbors.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 12:13:02 pm »
Im not sure which Post that I made recently , but I did express the way that I viewed it...and maybe used to think many UK white people at least of my generation thought.

alsi my thoughts may have been brainwashed with observing Alex Jones for some years.

I maybe we are wrong to judge ?

and that NO person should be judged as to where they will live..or what they do...

In an ideal World... I can see that view.

In the USA, I was explaining in one of my other posts that you had probably accepted other races more so that many European Countries..at least since the Slave trade days.
in terms of having them in your country.

I agree any race is as good as another...in many ways at least to a set degree and we all have good and strong sides to each race..

The issue in the UK and Europe is its now started to  happen to each country on a mass scale in a very short time period..

and I mentioned that the white population in the UK since the 1980s may have reduced in terms of the origional british..

But now many coloured races have come into the country and also many other white nationalities..

So what im saying is the past 40 yrs generations have had less children.. much was due to the 80s / 90s recession when there was less jobs and security..

so what they have done is bring in other races that  have replaced what should have been that past generations Children..

as during recessions people have less children...

BUT it maybe that they have brought in more than ever...

so now we face a multi cultureed country like it or not..

How many add to the Economy and how many may drain it.. as many want to come to the Uk just to get benefits..

That is the question..

and it also leads to even more competition in the job market.

It may just be that the old generation view has lost its cause and its far too late to reverse now..

It happened in the past to many races and maybe its now our turn to end..or start the process of coming to an end..

Many whites in the UK  do NOT like to mix with other certain cultures...

and have to work with them or have their children ay school with them..

I think Zorgon has talked about this in the past as maybe have others..

I was just updating How I see things and some of the changes that I have come across.. to warn others in the UK who ay think similarly..

But as I say maybe its an old generation concern..
Having other races getting all the best benefits that were built from our ancestors..

while many of our children struggle to get good jobs..as many are taken by the other races ...

Hope you understand that point of view.

Yes in the past we have all been slaves... Coloureds and whites..

and alll helped build the Uk as it is..

At one time the UK was said to rule many Countries for some years between when Columbus discovered America in 1490s..
and before the USA waas built up prior to the slave r=trade days.. maybe in the 1700 / upto the 1860s civil war when slavery ended for the blacks..

But I think the UK was for what ever reason somehow taking over many countries in that period...

But most slavery maybe occurred with the white races prior.

so much of whote slavery did build the UK and maybe the USA as did Black Slavery.

Many Whites were thru out European history even though we are a mix of white races in the UK,  as are many of the USA people are connected to them..in your family tree..

most came from White Europe or the UK..

BUT my point is in the UK right now..

Many Black races or other Europeans are getting a better deal than many of our own original races..

They have taken over many of the house in the area..while our own races have gone down hill..from past burn out in the recesson days..

Others refuse to mix with them, work with them or dont want their children mixing with them on such a large scale that it has now become...

so some have self sacrifiiced down to he way things are and actually done themselves great diservice..

where as prior , they would have mixed more with their own.

I dont know if any of the members of that  generation may agree. or if they see it different...

I am sure here is other pros and cons to it.. which ever way one looks at it..

Is there a line in the sand .. or degree that we will tolorate ..

or do we let them all come in and do as they like..

or at worse let the whole of Africa , muslims and China come in and replace us all ?

and sit back welcome them as we see our future  children in the next generation become muliti culteral as I am sure many Interracial relationships with the White british would occur in the next 30 yrs.. as is already being the case now..

Maybe in 30 years... it wil be over 50% a combination of other races and mixed races..

again less and less of the orgional whites left.. as the population declines..

ONE other issue in ref to what I observed at the College tday..

The New Security area was litterally hearding te students thru a type of sheep dip..

with the two Security guys watching every move they make as they pass thru..

maybe its also a type of metal detector..or even x ray machine like at airports...but it seems even worse and also like the London Tube where people pass thru varying gates... but in this case the areas are even more confined.. and a vert small gap that they have to pass thru..

To me its training the sheep..

I see no need for it to be like that..

Maybe in the USA you are familiar with this ?

Im not as yet sure, bit I hope to try to find out more..

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:01:14 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 01:48:27 pm »
The other issues that have now become a concern ..

other than race issues is the Sexual Identity issue...

Where although people now doubt have had varying views on such things over past human history..

Now its coming out more in the open and no doubt this may cause even more confusion and predudist..

and I would would guess the Human race is so varied who  should jugde who..

that there will be even more variations put on people views..

There has been a lot suggesting that much of this has been done by design..

Has it really or is it just natural ?

Id say only the older people would be abe to comment on this..

and even so, opinions stil vary..

But if say it comes down to someone or group making a judgement over others, in the Job market for eg..

I wonder how that is all going to work out ?

Again Many will be very much opposed to such ideas while others will accept it..

or others will appreciate it..

BUT My main concern is has it been done to stop Future reproduction.. in temrs of are they doing it to reduce populations..

Admittedly the Population has increased hugely...in the World in general.

Maybe we can now longer have wars like we did..

so is this another way they planned to reduce us down.

A VERY COMLEX INDEPTH Potenial  DISCUSSION..

with numerous views good and bad..

or Maybe many prefer to avoid thinking about it..!

I do see this as having some real problems..

I suppose the mor dominerring personalities have had control over others..

and no doubt this will add to their power..and dictation of peoples futures..

It must start in the Schools..as children.

where I can see some kids gettng really picked on..and delt bad hands.

or being brainwashed into believing they are something that they may not be..

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:54:03 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 02:40:00 pm »
My daughter and my four grandkids have Cherokee, Choctaw and African blood through my daughter's dad.  I have guy and transfer cousins.  As far as I've been able to tell, they're all human.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 03:27:18 pm »
alsi my thoughts may have been brainwashed with observing Alex Jones for some years.
I'm sure that plays a part in it.

I maybe we are wrong to judge ?

and that NO person should be judged as to where they will live..or what they do...
I think that no person should be judged for things they cannot control, like the colour of their skin or the place where their parents were born.

The issue in the UK and Europe is its now started to  happen to each country on a mass scale in a very short time period..
Here in Portugal we had recently an influx of people from Pakistan and Bangladesh, and I think those two countries are the source for most of the immigrants in the UK.

How many add to the Economy and how many may drain it.. as many want to come to the Uk just to get benefits..

That is the question..
Do you have the same question about white UK people or only about foreigners/non whites?

Many whites in the UK  do NOT like to mix with other certain cultures...

and have to work with them or have their children ay school with them..
Yes, that's called racism.  :P

Hope you understand that point of view.
I think I do, and as I said above, it's called racism.

At one time the UK was said to rule many Countries for some years between when Columbus discovered America in 1490s..
and before the USA waas built up prior to the slave r=trade days.. maybe in the 1700 / upto the 1860s civil war when slavery ended for the blacks..
Yes, the UK didn't have any problem forcing their race and way of living to millions of people, but now they complain about people from other countries "invading" them.  :P

But I think the UK was for what ever reason somehow taking over many countries in that period...
The reason was greed, they wanted more power and more money.

But most slavery maybe occurred with the white races prior.
Slavery has been used by all races in the past, the biggest difference between the oldest kinds of slavery and the kind of slavery Europeans used between the XVI and XIX centuries is that this last kind was just for commercial purposes, with many excuses, like not considering black people as being people because they were not sure if black people had souls.

so much of whote slavery did build the UK and maybe the USA as did Black Slavery.
No, white slavery was more a result of war, people that were on the losing party were made slaves, but that kind of thing was mostly ended by the time we got to the Middle Ages, and was on a small scale. Black slavery was a commercial thing, with people being brought by the thousands in ships from Africa to Europe and the Americas just to make them work just for food.

They have taken over many of the house in the area..while our own races have gone down hill..from past burn out in the recesson days..
Or maybe because they didn't want to do the low paying, low profile jobs while the immigrants accepted any thing, so by working those low pay jobs they ended up by getting money.

Is there a line in the sand .. or degree that we will tolorate ..

or do we let them all come in and do as they like..

or at worse let the whole of Africa , muslims and China come in and replace us all ?
That sounds a little too much like Alex Jones...

Maybe in 30 years... it wil be over 50% a combination of other races and mixed races..
And what's the problem with that?

again less and less of the orgional whites left.. as the population declines..
If the white population is formed by racist people then I hope they decline fast.

PS: Many of today's problems happen in countries and regions that were under UK rule during the colonial period, places like the whole Middle East, South Africa, Zimbabwe. As I said before (although I don't remember if I said it on this forum or in a different forum), the way the British acted on the colonies generated an "us versus them" mentality, not only from the colonising forces but also from the colonised people, in a reaction to the colonisers' mentality. In the countries colonised by Portugal that didn't happen with the lower classes, as they didn't had any problem mixing with the local people, while the upper classes acted in the same way as the British, with that "we are better than them" mentality.

Portugal's decolonising was far from perfect, but considering that the war had just ended with the Carnation Revolution, things weren't as bad as they could have been, with only a few white people being killed when they were trying to flee the colonies before it was too late (I knew a guy that told that when they were leaving Mozambique they were stopped by guerilla forces that, once in a while would stop a car, took all people out of the car and killed them, just to show their force), but relations between the people from those countries and Portugal is (in general) good, and we still get many people from those countries that come to study and work in Portugal.

From what I see, it looks like people from the countries colonised by the UK still see British people a little through that "us versus them" "filter", and the same happens with the British people regarding them, so they keep to themselves and the British do the same and accuse them of not changing their culture to follow the British culture, forgetting that the British never did that in the colonies and, sometimes, even tried to destroy part of the local people's culture or took the things they liked as if they didn't had owners (like in the Middle East, from where the British stole thousands of historic pieces, and as still see today with the "it's too good for them" or the "they do not appreciate these things" lines about, for example, Ancient Egypt art and history).

Personally, I don't feel attracted to black women (yes, I think I'm a racist in that respect), so while I do not think of having an interracial relationship, I don't have any problem working with people from other races or countries, as I have done in the past and I do now, with a co-worker from Cape Verde, another one from Mozambique and two from Brazil. In fact, I have much respect for people that changed their way of life to go to a different country and culture to try to have a better life.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 03:34:42 pm »
The other issues that have now become a concern ..

other than race issues is the Sexual Identity issue...
What's wrong with people being free to choose what they want to do with their bodies?

BUT My main concern is has it been done to stop Future reproduction.. in temrs of are they doing it to reduce populations..
Seeing that same sex couples are getting children through several methods I don't think that would make much difference. Also, several "standard" couples decide not to have children, do you think the same about those?

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 04:41:26 pm »
I've brought up this issue before, especially in the USA.

When the time comes, who will they blame? Who will be the scapegoat?

You read the headlines, follow the trends and tell yourself, "this can't go on".  When it stops 'going on',  somebody must be blamed. Currently, the US is talking about Russians in the same prejudiced way that they used to talk about black people.  Ironically, they got Morgan Freeman to shill for this shameful effort.

I bring this up because identity politics is a cancer - and the West is obsessed with it. Gender, religion, skin color, whatever. This is how to destroy a nation by breaking it up into narcissistic little groups.  And I hate to think what happens once the blame game starts in earnest. 

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 06:47:12 pm »
The UK has been an Orwellian dungheap for a while, at this point.  Mind you, I've almost always been inclined to laugh when I've heard the English tell themselves that they live in a free society.  I can think of at least three major cultural heroes from other nationalities, (Gandhi, Joan of Arc, and William Wallace) whose sole purpose in life was resisting English oppression in their own countries.  You can ask the Irish what their experience of the English attempting to bring democracy to Ireland has been like, too.

Both of my parents were English boarding school educated.  Dad actually was a boarder at Shiplake Court, while my mother went to Geelong Grammar here in Australia; although it was very close to the same model.  The experience psychologically broke both of them beyond repair.  I've never completely recovered from my time at Mentone Grammar either.

England is one of the most inhumanly brutal and tyrannical cultures that has ever existed, as far as I am concerned; they've just done a great job of both rationalising it and hiding the worst elements.  The Holocaust was the main reason why the Allies could claim that Germany was morally worse than they themselves were, in the end.  Hitler was pure evil, yes; but at this point, I'm honestly not inclined to believe that Churchill was as much better as is usually claimed.  The Allies were quite happy to ally themselves with Joseph Stalin when it was convenient.  The nuclear bombing of Japan was done out of vengeance for Pearl Harbor, as well; it wasn't to end the war.  Eisenhower and MacArthur both told Truman that it was unnecessary.

The main secret behind the success of the British Empire, was the fact that they were exceptionally good at being both extremely nasty on the one hand, and looking very (superficially) clean and good while doing it on the other.  They used propriety to mask their real barbarism.  It's very easy to be indoctrinated to view the UK as the historical peak of human civilisation; the only real way to find out otherwise is by getting a second opinion, and as a child, that is not easy to do.

Although I use the term for convenience, I do not really think in terms of "the United Kingdom," for the record.  I think of England, and a number of other countries on the same island who were conquered by England in one way or another.  Scotland's membership in the Union in particular was very much non-consentual, at least at first; and the fact that a recent referendum happened indicates to me that that is still the case.

So for the UK to become even worse than Orwell envisioned, is something I truthfully find fairly predictable at this point.  It's just a technological extension of the pre-existing culture of the place.

As for the majority going along with it quietly...

I am not inclined to harshly judge or condemn my fellow humans for their servility any more, given how thoroughly demoralised I have become myself over the last three years or so.  There comes a point where, once you discover both the uncompromising, tenacious malevolence of the system, and the indoctrination of everyone around you, you realise that resistance truly is futile.

I've become aware that the only thing attempting to resist in any meaningful way would mean, is that I would end up either dead or permanently imprisoned very quickly, and the machine would simply keep doing what it was already doing anyway.  There also isn't even a case any more where you could feel as though you were buying something better for the people left behind with your death.  You wouldn't, because the complicit media would bury knowledge of what you had done, and the majority wouldn't look up from the screens of their mobile phones.

4chan has also shown me that it doesn't ultimately matter how many people wake up, either.  There is a small number of people behind the current system, for whom mercy literally does not exist; and Hillary Clinton is one of them.  They will use any means necessary to remain in control, and they would prefer a scenario where we became extinct over one where we were not subject to their rule.  They are also unbelievably adept at exploiting the psychological vulnerabilities of the non-psychopathic majority; and they do so constantly.  There is nothing good that we can create for ourselves, that they will not find a way to destroy.

Humanity is probably lost, at this point.  I'm not trying to save it.  All I'm trying to do is the same thing I've fundamentally always done; avoid getting hit by the poison ball.  It's a case of trying to find the few remaining patches of grass that haven't yet been covered over with concrete, and hoping that if I stay quiet enough, the Eye's attention will remain focused on someone else.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:00:35 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 07:35:29 am »
Thanks again for  your comments.

I hope to answer in some detaiil when I can get my home wifi set up again or if I have time later today...after this message..

I still als need to reply to anothe Thread that some of you replied to.

I may ony be online for a short time... and I have something else I want to post...

about a 2nd UFO sighting that I had today...

Things are getting somewhat weird !...  two sightings in 2 weeks....over my house..

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 11:29:46 am »
Petrus,

Man is a duplicitous and vile animal. I don't care how many generations of it are bred, we will never be free of the darkness and the sadism.

It's in our damn genes.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 05:18:56 pm »
Personally, I don't feel attracted to black women (yes, I think I'm a racist in that respect)....

Wow. That is the most racist post I have ever read on Pegasus or even ATS for that matter.

And from an Admin no less.  :(

You outta keep stuff like that to yourself.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:49:46 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2017, 06:03:47 pm »
Wow. That is the most racist post I have ever read on Pegasus or even ATS for that matter.

And from an Admin no less.  :(

You outta keep stuff like that to yourself.

For Christ's sake, we can't all like everybody else.

Let's not spread the politically correct poison of the US overseas.

A man should be able to speak his mind and have an opinion, even if it's unpopular.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter