collapse

Author Topic: Why Anonymous claims Nasa is about to announce the discovery of aliens?  (Read 6126 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
So, Anonymous believes NASA is poised to announce discovery of aliens:

The world's leading hacking group has claimed that NASA is about to announce they have found intelligent alien life. Anonymous has released a video claiming that "NASA says aliens are coming".

Anonymous, famous for hacks and attacks on big websites, claimed NASA has said that aliens are on their way:

"Latest anonymous message in 2017 just arrived with a huge announcement about the Intelligent Alien Life!" Anonymous wrote in the caption of their video, "NASA says aliens are coming!"

The video, which has almost been viewed 900,000 times, makes that claim based on a recent meeting of the US Science Space and Technology Committee. They quote Professor Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator for the Science Mission Directorate, as saying:

"There are many who claim that unofficially, mankind has already made contact with aliens and not just little micro-organisms floating around inside a massive alien ocean, but advanced space-faring civilizations.

"Twenty-five years ago, we didn't know that planets existed beyond our solar system."

"Today we have confirmed the existence of over 3,400 exoplanets that orbit other suns, and we continue to make new discoveries."

Professor Zurbuchen is then quoted as saying the world is "on the verge of making one of the most profound, unprecedented, discoveries in history".

The man presenting the video – in full Anonymous Guy Fawkes dress – hints that NASA has been trying to get the population ready for the announcement that they've found fully intelligent life. The kind that travels around in spaceships and probes you whilst you sleep.

The group went on to post a second follow up video titled "Anonymous Multiple Sightings of UFOs 2017", in which they post "evidence" of UFOs visiting Earth.
http://www.iflscience.com/space/hacking-group-anonymous-claims-nasa-is-about-to-announce-discovery-of-aliens/

Why I find this intriguing?

In june 25 the well know group(well know cause they constantly work in joint collaboration with wikileaks) called @anonscan posted this tweet:

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/879101901333159936

But this is not all... There is also a counter (its not clear if the counter has anything to do with the alien posts or the speculated future leak but its a bit odd nonetheless)

The counter has a youtube account that seems to be counting down to the date 4 july.  You can check below the last video I am posting below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOP1uQoxKJm1b2-OWb7_sJA

They have a twitch account too: https://twitter.com/questionanswr

Also the Videos seems  to come along with cryptic messages, below you can read the messages so far in the timeline:

25 - Soon you will understand everything;
24 - We will declare ourselves;
23 - And waiting is worth it;
22 - See you soon;
21 - What will be, it can not be avoided;
20 - This no one could foresee;

19-11 No messages

10 - Enim est distinctio per linguae;
09 - Если мы общаемся загадками;
08 - 5058581750550E1B2F611B4C5F5B420E1C2C4B5B0E1B2F0E1C2E;
07 - phtbl???

I would not hold my breath waiting for any disclosure but because @anonscan seems to be involved on it, it does not hurt to keep an eye on what this will unfold, if anything.

Any thoughts?

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/06/26/someone-made-a-ridiculous-video-about-nasa-finding-aliens-news-outlets-took-the-bait/?utm_term=.a0665cc6b3bb

A ridiculous YouTube video claiming we found aliens kept making the news, so NASA debunked it
By Avi Selk June 27 at 8:39 AM

vid
“ANONYMOUS SAYS NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF ALIEN LIFE. DOES IT?” — Newsweek

“The world's biggest hacking group thinks NASA is about to announce alien life.” — the Independent

Maybe you know of Anonymous as a band of socially enlightened hackers: liberators of knowledge from elites who want to hide it from the public. You certainly know what NASA is.

So you click.

And what you get, if you follow the articles to the amateur YouTube channel that is their source, is video of a man in a Guy Fawkes mask — “Anonymous Global,” he calls himself — reading out old quotes from NASA spokespeople in a spooky, synthesized voice.

The man in the anarchist mask quotes a NASA science director's testimony from a congressional hearing in April, all totally public: “We are on the verge of making one of the most profound, unprecedented discoveries in history.”

That quote — taken out of context and adorned with Anonymous Global's wild conspiracy theorizing — became the basis for millions of views and countless news articles, forcing the science director in question and NASA officials to explicitly deny the claims of a shoddily produced YouTube video this week.

“There’s no pending announcement regarding extraterrestrial life,” a NASA spokesman wrote to The Washington Post, in case you were still in doubt.

Anonymous Gobal's video doesn't show Thomas Zurbuchen's actual testimony, in which the director talked up recent discoveries of planets around distant suns and organic chemicals on Saturn's moon but caveated that “we haven't found definitive signs of life just yet.”

more at the link

Newsweek picked up the story, too, with that ALL-CAPS question headline: “ANONYMOUS SAYS NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF ALIEN LIFE. DOES IT?”

You have to read more than 200 words into the article to find out the answer: No, it does not.

Even Sputnik News, which is run by the Russian government and named after a satellite that symbolizes its space rivalry with NASA, flirted with the notion that U.S. government scientists might have beaten their Russian rivals to the biggest discovery in history.

Once you click through, though, the Russians quickly dispel such nonsense.

“Just about anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the dark Web can grab themselves a few minutes in the online limelight by ‘releasing’ an ‘announcement’ and crediting the story as being from Anonymous,” Sputnik writes.
This article has been updated with NASA's comments and the science director's rebuttal.

vid of
NASA's Thomas Zurbuchen testified before the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology on the advances in the search for life on April 26. (House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Thanks honey, I saw it on yt but I thought no not gonna watch, thanks again.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423

I see this is from his twitter. Legit or not, smells like soft disclosure.

Inquiring minds want to know Mr Buzz!!!

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
The problem is everybody can create a "anonymous" video.

The first ufo in the video looks like cgi to me.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 04:08:37 am by AliensShrinkedMyPony »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

ok i'm sorry but lmao  at the disclosure comment on the picture
cause when i saw it my first thought was it looked like a ceiling light in a film studio

and as far as FAKE news.. it may seem like a new thing but we've been fed bulls hit since the 50's  and roswell  probably even before that..
one source of info is not ever enough for blanket belief and if you keep finding stories referencing the first one.. they don't count either...you need to turn over a lot of rocks to find the truth and then if you're smart you question that

ok sorry.. off the research soap box

hi Russo  nice to see you here

second thought..maybe it really is disclosure..but not the kind you would like
buzz might be saying it was a movie after all.... :(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:12:08 am by space otter »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
The first ufo in the video looks like cgi to me.

Not just the first one. But with so many things happening next week in US, I would not be surprised if a new card is played. False flags are getting old.

Still trying to understand why anonscan is on it. The counter could be because the Assange birthday but it yould be weak if it was just it. In any case we will find out soon.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423

second thought..maybe it really is disclosure..but not the kind you would like
buzz might be saying it was a movie after all.... :(

If a movie, fake poster or legit, still soft disclosure imo.

hi Russo  nice to see you here

Nice to see you too Space, hope everything is well with you. :)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:11:01 am by RUSSO »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Interesting topic Russo.

Let's suppose it did happen, what does everyone think the ramifications would be?

Would it change religious beliefs, political control, cause civil unrest, financial markets, ........the list goes on.

And with disclosure, would it be that the aliens are controlling or peaceful???? 8)
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
I know you're gonna hate me sayin' it but take away the US military-industrial complex triggering wars and Disclosure may happen.

ET's know enough not to do anything overt that could start a hostile panic ("Aliens ! They want to eat us !  It's 9-11 big time !")

China, India, Brazil would be OK with it.  Russia, maybe. US, no way.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
Interesting topic Russo.

intriguing if nothing else :)

Let's suppose it did happen, what does everyone think the ramifications would be?

Would it change religious beliefs, political control, cause civil unrest, financial markets, ........the list goes on.

Thats the interrinsting stuff to ponder, its impossible to governments to disclose the alien information they surelly have without burnt themselves in the process and you know the main reason? The why?

The second before they disclose the fact there is aliens and they are visiting this planet, people will start to ask, hey, those ships are not using gasoline to do those incredible stunts in the sky!!

Sure they not run oil in those machines right?

What the next question would be?

The whole petroleum paradigm would be questioned big time, the entire energy model we live in would be exposed and I suppose people would not be very happy with it. Think about it for a moment, financial markets would not handle well a shift from petroleum to a new form of energy that possibly is cheaper, cleaner and more efficient.

Imagine the law suits from companies that have been left aside while some selected companies had access to alien technology to play around? It would be a mess. I would find it funny tho :P

Civil unrest could be a reallity as some people would get mad to be deceived for so long, the political control would be affected too as people would get really suspicious to anything those guys in power have to say, if not just ignore them for good.

Religious beliefs probably would not be affected in this generation, but in 2 or 3 generations ahead we could have a very different system of beliefs.

Anyways its a paradox.

You see, no way govs disclose anything to us (they may disclose but it would be half truths mixed with false information in a way they could get advantage in some way) but at the other side there is no way they can keep it secret forever as the truth has its own timeline of events and one day something they cant controll will happen. Maybe an undeniable leak maybe something else, I dont know but its comming.

That's my opinion,in a simple way.

And with disclosure, would it be that the aliens are controlling or peaceful???? 8)

That's a question we would have the need to look carefully in the years after. I have an oppinion on it but I preffer to keep it quiet for now. ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:30:31 pm by RUSSO »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
1- I would think that no one will listen even if this announcement was legit!

2- Watch Stargate

3- Ponder how maybe you maybe dont want to know the truth!
'
4 - Ponder how you can find more truth in yourself than anyone else!

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
I know you're gonna hate me sayin' it but take away the US military-industrial complex triggering wars and Disclosure may happen.

ET's know enough not to do anything overt that could start a hostile panic ("Aliens ! They want to eat us !  It's 9-11 big time !")

China, India, Brazil would be OK with it.  Russia, maybe. US, no way.

Why would I hate you? US military-industrial along with the complex Russians are the main holders of these information.

I dont really think would be panic... Think about it we already live 60+ years of nuclear bombs reality 2 japanese cities obliterated with the tech and we are not in panic.

I think we are underestimating people or using this as an excuse for so long that this has become a "mantra" for humans.

Its a valid concern but I dont think it is still in effect.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter