collapse

Author Topic: What Is This? Planet X??  (Read 2921 times)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
What Is This? Planet X??
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:36:39 pm »
Below is a video taken off of 6/19/2017 webcams from Mexico. I certainly do not know what this is, and neither does the speaker. What do you think?? ?? ??

The speaker's descriptive words about what he sees on the video are/include:

*Mind Blowing
*Breath taking
*Absolutely amazing
*WTF
*No words for it
*Ground breaking

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: What Is This? Planet X??
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:17:39 pm »
It's PhotoShopped. You can see a square around the black dot.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:09:32 pm »

The "black dot", whatever it is, is not even a part of the presentation by the speaker. His focus is on the big brownish object, where he puts his cursor arrow. I have wondered what the black dot was too!  :D

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 04:49:23 pm »

Greetings Irene:

Most Excellent!
We have a Photoshop expert in the house.

If you please, will you please share with the rest of us proletariat just how you edit a live government FAA cam video.

Please come on over to my offerings on the subject and apply your skills to help Zorgon and ArMaP debunk everything I've posted to date. They claim everything is lens flares.

However, no one has commented on my question: 'How does a round object (the 'sun') create a hexagonal lens flare?'    ;D

BTW, that black dot has been videotaped rotating, and we contend that it is the center of the artificial sun lensing system.

Both declare unequivocally that Nibiru, Nemesis, Hercolubus, Planet-X, Planet-7X, etc. do not exist and all I have posted are lens flares.    :(

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=9157.0
The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 04:53:08 pm »
I inherited a large, handmade clock from my grandparents. It was made in the Schwartzwald in the 1880's.

Every hour it goes "Cuckoo!"

::)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 05:28:07 pm »
They claim everything is lens flares.
That's not true.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 02:30:41 am »
However, no one has commented on my question: 'How does a round object (the 'sun') create a hexagonal lens flare?'    ;D

The hexagonal lens flare is created by the hexagonal shutter :P If you take a camera with a hexagonal shutter and go deliberately out of focus on some Christmas lights you will see THIS

BTW, that black dot has been videotaped rotating, and we contend that it is the center of the artificial sun lensing system.

The black dot is caused because the camera is looking directly at the sun and the center pixels are over driven thus turn black

And no i don't debunk everything you post :P Only the few I have time to see on NIBIRU

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 02:54:03 pm »
What do you think?? ?? ??

Well lets have a look at a few comments

Janet Siegel8 hours ago
But why are we not all seeing it every day if its there? Why is it there then its not? Why one view in the southern hemispere, then one sighting in Germany,  then Scotland, then ant Arctica, then some where else, etc? If its near the sun, and everyone says its moving really swiftly,  why is it in one place near the sun in one sighting, then another place on another sighting, and why do I not see it at all, let alone every sunset?

GOOD QUESTION... please explain this  :D

B. Rowe21 hours ago
I just wonder how many years have such images, supposedly showing nibiru AND the sun, been around? There's no way such an object can be that static, near the sun for many months, let alone years, AND at the fastest point of its orbit, too! Can anyone tell me, how long has it been hanging out there? How many months? (At least six months that I have observed!) And How many years? (I don't know!) What about Physics! And orbital mechanics?

EXCELLENT question... let's have an answer...

Dimension 1023 hours ago
Why is it that only one person saw that ?
millions of people should have seen that.
Why is there only one photo ?

The MILLION DOLLAR question... yes why indeed?

Tehani Worlds4 hours ago
How come I can't see it outside on a clear day if it's that close? I'm always looking in the sky and I don't see it

Yes indeed how come only a few see this when it is that huge? How come it isn't on everyone's camera?

This one explains:

Lori Vaghela4 hours ago
the camera picking it up can pick up infra red

Uh-huh  Okay sure  good explanation.. so was this shot an infra red camera?

And the last one... is REALLY funny... it's from a Flat Earther

dillon fritch1 day ago
Dude you're full of sh!t. The earth is flat and there isn't any friging "planets" out there

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 03:49:06 pm »
I'm really sick of these bloody "flat earthers".

Maybe its Star Wars death star.  :P
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 04:24:48 pm »
Zorgon, thank you for your response.

"These images show the most recent image of the United States, from NOAA geostationary (GOES) satellites. They are generated every 30 minutes using either the Visible, Infrared, Shortwave Infrared (4um), or the Water Vapor images into one larger composite image using GOES East and West Imagers.

This image is taken in the infrared band of light and show relative warmth of objects. Colder objects are brighter and warmer objects are darker. Lower layers of clouds, generally warmer and lower in altitude, are colored gray. Colder and generally higher clouds tops are highlighted in colors. Infrared imagery is useful for determining cloud features both at day and night."

The hexagonal lens flare is created by the hexagonal shutter :P

If that were the case, ALL the photos from the ISS would have a hexagonal lens flare, which they don't.

Only when shooting the object that is contended to be an artificial sun do these occur.

The black dot is caused because the camera is looking directly at the sun and the center pixels are over driven thus turn black

That's where ArMaP and I differ in our opinions.   8)

Nowhere does there exist a previous video of your black dot rotating.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 05:31:45 pm »
Lori Vaghela4 hours ago
the camera picking it up can pick up infra red

Doesn't look like it, infra red images are monochromatic, as infra red is only one colour.

Also, all digital cameras pick up infra red light. Some (usually the ones directed to a more professional use) have a fixed filter to block infra red light, as it changes slightly the reds in the photos.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 08:19:31 pm »
Zorgon, thank you for your response.

Your welcome :D

But I am curious... WHY do you so adamantly believe that Nibiru, nemesis, planet X etc is really there, yet cannot answer why only a few people see it, and only a few cameras see it at special times under special conditions

And how do you just ignore gravity issues?  Sure NASA is less than truthful :P But the orbits of planets and moons is a delicate balance. So how is it that such a large object is that close, pops in and out at will so only a few people see it, and doesn't upset this delicate balance?

And which one is it? Nibiru the Roque planet?  Nemesis, the brown dwarf star outside the oort cloud?  Planet X (the latest undiscovered planet in the Kuiper Belt beyond Eris the 11th planet? (there are actually about 10 others but Eris is bigger than Pluto)

So WHICH one are we seeing? Nibiru is supposedly a Jupiter size planet... would tear the moon out of orbit on a single pass. Nemesis is a dark brown dwarf but what still put out enough energy to fry us  And all the Planet X's floating in the Belt are pretty small and harmless

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 08:30:16 pm »
This image is taken in the infrared band of light and show relative warmth of objects.

It does not look like a typical IR image, perhaps you could link us to the original source image at NOAA?

THIS is an Infrared image

THIS is an infrared image

If that were the case, ALL the photos from the ISS would have a hexagonal lens flare, which they don't.

Not all cameras have hexagonal shutters and not all lens flares are generated by the shutter. All photos showing Nibiru etc are not lens flares  Some are results of atmospheric lensing, superior mirages, shadows...

Only when shooting the object that is contended to be an artificial sun do these occur.

Odd that these black spots only appear in digital cameras :P

Nowhere does there exist a previous video of your black dot rotating.

Don't know. Never looked for one.  So how much power would this artificial sun require to mimic the output of the real sun?  Since the ELITE are all about money  where is the return in investment to make such a project feasible?

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 05:22:47 am »
Until we can all look up and see the same thing, I have trouble believing.

There is only one sun.

Eclipse coming.  We will all see it.  Not just someone with a camera somewhere.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 02:25:43 pm »
"These images show the most recent image of the United States, from NOAA geostationary (GOES) satellites. They are generated every 30 minutes using either the Visible, Infrared, Shortwave Infrared (4um), or the Water Vapor images into one larger composite image using GOES East and West Imagers.

This image is taken in the infrared band of light and show relative warmth of objects. Colder objects are brighter and warmer objects are darker. Lower layers of clouds, generally warmer and lower in altitude, are colored gray. Colder and generally higher clouds tops are highlighted in colors. Infrared imagery is useful for determining cloud features both at day and night."
I suppose you are not talking about the image from the opening post of this thread, right? That image is not from a satellite, not from a government source and not from an infrared camera.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter