collapse

Author Topic: Once upon a time.... in a Reality far away... there was a Great Wall  (Read 6617 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Once upon a time.... in a Reality far away... there was a Great Wall

In MY reality, or at least the reality I came from :P , this wall was known as THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA. I just saw a moviw featuring that wall a few weeks ago

Well today I posted a "Scary Thought of the Day" post on FB

SCARY THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Hu-mons died in 2012 when the Kill Shot from the Sun fried the planet... what you are experiencing is residual memories in the Matrix, not reality :P As the Matrix breaks down you will see an increase in effects like the Mandella Effect as reality begins to fade as the program slowly dissolves

So I got an interesting reply;

George Rohan Neubaurer: "Canberra the capital of Australia and the Great Wall of India got me"

Wait WHAT?  great Wall of India?  All my years of documenting ancient sites I never EVER heard of this...

So I had to google this  and LO AND BEHOLD what do I find?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Once upon a time.... in a Reality far away... there was a Great Wall
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:34:38 pm »
Rajsamand, India
The Great Wall of India

The second-longest continuous wall on the planet protects a hidden secret in the deserts of India

The wall that surrounds the ancient fort of Kumbhalgarh is one of the best-kept secrets in India, and perhaps the world. Protecting a massive fort that contains over 300 ancient temples, the wall was constructed half a millennium ago in tandem with Kumbhalgarh Fort itself.

Often referred to as Kumbhalgarh Wall or simply as Kumbhalgarh Fort as a whole, the wall is perhaps best known by its most sensational — and fitting — name: The Great Wall of India. This is appropriate, as the wall extends over 36 Kilometers around the perimeter of the fort, making it the second-longest continuous wall on the planet after the far more well-known Great Wall of China.

Its anonymity is mystifying, since this is no crumbling line of bricks fascinating only by description. The wall is massive, and breathtakingly majestic as it snakes through valleys and along mountaintops, again bearing a striking resemblance to its cousin in China. At its widest sections, the wall is 15 meters thick, and beautifully masoned with thousands of stone bricks and decorative flourishes along the top, making this just as attractive as a tourist destination as it once was effective as a deterrent.

This gaudy defense is fitting for the perimeter wall of Kumbhalgarh Fort – itself a hulking, imposing construction, with its many pregnant ramparts bowing out into the desert in boulder-like configurations, stacked atop on another and giving the fort the appearance of a mountain.

Visitors should beware that this piece of history, while alluring and well-preserved, is not well-trafficked. That remoteness and the potential to have miles of ruins all to oneself is appealing to plenty of off-the-beaten-path travelers, but the walls are tall, the stone hard, and while many of the traps and defensive mechanisms along the wall and fort have been deactivated, that does not mean accidents cannot happen.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/great-wall-india

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 01:44:26 pm »
So tracing sources I find only one source originally dated to 2004

Asawa, Dr. Krishnadas Nair (2004). Kumbhalgarh the invicible fort (5th ed.). Jodhpur: =Rajasthani Granthagar.

Wikipedia has that reference but all other references only start from 2014

BBC covered it in 2015
"Seven unknown architectural wonders". BBC. 3 February 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2015.

So was this 'hidden" all these years in such a traveled and over populated region that India is or did it just 'appear' in THIS time line

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbhalgarh

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 01:48:34 pm »
PS  I can not address the capital of Australia comment as I don't ever recall what it was :P  maybe our friends from Down Under might handles this one

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 02:14:53 pm »
PS  I can not address the capital of Australia comment as I don't ever recall what it was :P  maybe our friends from Down Under might handles this one

Well, that part is right, Canberra is the capital of Australia.  BTW, very interesting question you posted about the kill shot and the residuals.  Pondering, and its been noted before by other people Z. ;)

How come we still have to pay bills, buy food, etc.  Must be residuals, well I will be glad when they've faded altogether.

What's the next step after the residuals have faded though?

Aha, have found the answer myself.  Our consciousness just travels to another so called reality, like the jump room.  :P

Now I got Eddie, my beloved feline in May, 2011 and he is still here with me; which means he must have jumped with me.

I can just imagine my consciousness floating over to his consciousness so he stuck with me when we landed in this current one.  :P

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:18:44 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 06:11:41 pm »
Hmm, I don't recall ever hearing mention of the great wall of India  :o Have you tried looking on google earth and backing it up?

As for the kill shot, biggles, ponder this; this timeline was already here, running parallel with no telling how many other lines concurrently; not everyone here that is aware of the "Mandela" differences crossed from the destroyed earth...

you and Eddie might have already been here in this one; are there any people that you have known for a very long time that have suddenly changed personality or their character?

We travel together in groups; to the best of my knowledge my immediate family group is intact; several close friends are still the same, yet others I have known for many years are suddenly strangers...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 07:20:55 pm »
Hmm, I don't recall ever hearing mention of the great wall of India  :o Have you tried looking on google earth and backing it up?

As for the kill shot, biggles, ponder this; this timeline was already here, running parallel with no telling how many other lines concurrently; not everyone here that is aware of the "Mandela" differences crossed from the destroyed earth...

you and Eddie might have already been here in this one; are there any people that you have known for a very long time that have suddenly changed personality or their character?

We travel together in groups; to the best of my knowledge my immediate family group is intact; several close friends are still the same, yet others I have known for many years are suddenly strangers...

Seeker

Great wall of India:

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 07:53:43 pm »
A double Wait...What?

A wall in India?  and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012

The solar storm of 2012 was an unusually large and strong coronal mass ejection (CME) event that occurred on July 23 that year. It missed the Earth with a margin of approximately nine days, as the Sun rotates around its own axis with a period of about 25 days.[1] The region that produced the outburst was thus not pointed directly towards the Earth at that time. The strength of the eruption was comparable to the 1859 Carrington event that caused damage to electric equipment worldwide, which at that time consisted mostly of telegraph stations.[2]

I remember, a story about a solar flare, but I don't recall it being this big of a deal.

Was it a direct hit in another timeline?

I watched a show tonight about what would be the result of a killshot.  It would not be good especially for urban dwellers and the elderly.  The estimate in the show was up to  6 billion would die as a result of not being able to adapt and survival of the fittest.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:57:23 pm by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 04:41:49 am »
There are a lot of opinions around Mic that as Zorgon stated kill shot took its toll and we have moved.

Apparently to the Sagittarius arm of the universe, I forget where we were before that.  Therefore maybe that is why the ME has manifested.

I'm not worried though honey. 

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 06:25:25 am »

with regards to reply #8

Mic... holy cow...
a quick search shows that  everything about it is AFTER the fact...
quess no one wanted to be the one that yelled DUCK..!!!

https://www.google.com/#q=CME+July+23,+2012

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 09:41:20 am »
I can't believe we are just hearing about all this now. Especially since you Sky,  are our number 1 go to cosmic event advisor. 

Weird indeed.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 10:30:02 am »

BHAHAHAHAHAHA..Really has Z not told us time and again to read the forum

geeeeeeeze Mic after your remark about me i thought DAMN why didn't i think of it sooner and went to the Space news and weather  section and back to the first two pages and wal-la
there are the posts  about the CME's...,, i copied only a couple of links here
but go back to the start of the posts and just scan down thru the list
seems that 2012 had a lot of CME's as well as many other sky things going on
and no i am not the only poster  :P

i guess if you switch time lines or stay in one.. you don't realize that the other starts/stops at a certain spot till later..

guess that's why someone said  hind sight is 100%
Wow again...we have a good library right here on more than we realized
YEAHHHHHH us... ;D

Topic: X5-class solar flare reaches earth March 8th
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=958.0

strange sun thing 3-11-12
« on: March 11, 2012, 06:34:02 PM »

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=940.0

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=581.0
Strongest solar storm since 2005 hitting Earth

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=569.0
Topic: EARTH-DIRECTED SOLAR FLARE - Jan. 19

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.0
CME Impact
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1552.0
Double CME bound for Earth.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2064.0
sunday 7-22 Go online to watch big asteroid zoom past our planet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 01:08:51 pm »

with regards to reply #8

Mic... holy cow...
a quick search shows that  everything about it is AFTER the fact...
quess no one wanted to be the one that yelled DUCK..!!!

Okay for a minute there I was taken off guard...  so I did a google search and LO and BEHOLD all th Ed Dames info is still there  at least it is on my computer

The C2C interviews, the ATS threads and even Ed Dames original warning DVD  so WHEW  that part of reality is still intact...   but this is the first that I have heard about NASA admitting it almost happened...

About 147,000 results (0.69 seconds)
Search Results
The Killshot: Approaching the Moment
www.thekillshot.com/
Major Ed Dames (Ret.) reveals what top-secret military Remote Viewers have known for years... how the world will end! *Only one per household; S&H required.

Major Ed Dames - The Killshot: Approaching the Moment
www.thekillshot.com/dames.cfm
Who is Major Ed Dames? The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, and creator of Technical Remote Viewing, Major Edward A. Dames, United States Army ...

Surviving the Killshot
www.survivingthekillshot.com/
Already watched by millions, Major Ed Dames' FREE Killshot DVD warning has brought global awareness that the Killshot is coming! George Noory from Coast ...
Ed Dames on C2C is stating the kill shot has begun with sunspot ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1038880/pg1

Oct 23, 2014 - Ed Dames on C2C is stating the kill shot has begun with sunspot AR2192 ... He claims the secret to surviving the kill shot is to be away from the ...
Major Ed Dames to make announcement soon, page 1
20 posts
Mar 25, 2017
Ed Dames and the Killshot prediction, page 1
14 posts
Feb 14, 2007
Ed Dames killshot, page 1
4 posts
Jan 18, 2007
Ed Dames & "The Killshot" disaster to happen soon ...
20 posts
Oct 10, 2006
More results from www.abovetopsecret.com

[LIMITED TIME] #1: "Major Ed Dames; Kill Shot Map & #Predictions By ...
Video for Ed Dames kill shot
▶ 25:41

Mar 28, 2016 - Uploaded by CVMCoNews.com @ Christian Video Media Coalition
[LIMITED TIME] #3: Farewell Dr. Doom April 2017; Get your free; http ...
Major Ed Dames on Coast to Coast Forecasts Kill Shot and Last US ...
beforeitsnews.com/.../major-ed-dames-on-coast-to-coast-forecasts-kill-shot-and-last-us...

Apr 29, 2016 - Ed Dames was back on Coast to Coast with George Norry to discuss various topics including the Kill Shot, but what was really interesting to ...
Major Ed Dames - Coast to Coast AM
www.coasttocoastam.com › Guests

Remote viewing teacher Ed Dames presented his latest insights and predictions on such subjects as 'Solar Killshot' safe havens, ongoing extraterrestrial ...
Major Ed Dames - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MajorEdDames/

Major Ed Dames and Remote Viewing team predict nuclear disaster in Japan with shocking accuracy .... Official source for Killshot survivial maps and resources.
Ed Dames - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Dames

Jump to The killshot - Ed predicted that "a series of powerful, deadly solar flares" he termed "the killshot" would impact the Earth and wipe out civilization ...

The Killshot Film Starring Ed Dames [Documentary] [Video] - Disclose.tv
Video for Ed Dames kill shot
▶ 42:46
www.disclose.tv › Videos › Mysteries
Aug 13, 2013

Major Ed James talks about the Killshot that shall befall upon the earth in the future. And how did he predict ...

So yeah it was a BIG DEAl at the time and the whole ED DAMES STORY has big connections to Pegasus on several fronts

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2017, 01:17:57 pm »
So it really WAS a close hit in THIS timeline :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 01:23:32 pm »
About 2,610,000 results (1.01 seconds)
Search Results
Near Miss: The Solar Superstorm of July 2012 | Science Mission ...
https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/23jul_superstorm
Jul 23, 2014 - July 23, 2014: If an asteroid big enough to knock modern civilization back to ... mass ejection (CME) tore through Earth orbit on July 23, 2012.

Solar storm of 2012 - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012
The solar storm of 2012 was an unusually large and strong coronal mass ejection (CME) event that occurred on July 23 that year. It missed the Earth with a ...

Huge Solar Storm of 2012 Would Have Sparked Calamity on Earth
www.space.com › Science & Astronomy
Jul 29, 2014 - A huge coronal mass ejection — a large cloud of hot plasma sent into space — erupted from the sun on July 23, 2012. The CME went through ...

How a solar storm two years ago nearly caused a catastrophe on ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../23/how-a-solar-storm-nearly-destroyed-life-as-we...
Jul 23, 2014 - CME captured by NASA July 23, 2012 (NASA). On July 23, 2012, the sun unleashed two massive clouds of plasma that barely missed a ...

Extremely fast CME on July 23, 2012 - YouTube
Video for CME July 23, 2012
▶ 0:11

Jul 26, 2012 - Uploaded by galaxy387

STEREO-A/SECCHI COR2 (2012-07-23 00:54:00 - 23:54:00 UTC) More information at: ...
Solar flare - Strong eruption on sunspot 1520 (July 23, 2012) SDO AIA ...
Video for CME July 23, 2012
▶ 0:09

Jul 24, 2012 - Uploaded by ERUPTIONS SOLAIRES
It took place July 23, 2012 around 2:30 UT and was powerful enough that we can see a part. In ...
Solar flare nearly destroyed Earth 2 years ago: NASA | New York Post
nypost.com/2014/07/24/solar-flare-nearly-destroyed-earth-two-years-ago-nasa/

Jul 24, 2014 - A recent revelation by NASA explains how on July 23, 2012, Earth had a ... It's believed a direct CME hit would have the potential to wipe out ...
Many views of a massive CME - July 23, 2012 - The Watchers
https://watchers.news/2014/09/26/many-views-of-a-massive-cme-july-23-2012/

Sep 26, 2014 - On July 23, 2012, a massive cloud of solar material erupted off the sun's right side, zooming out into space. It soon passed one of NASA's Solar ...
Modeling Extreme Space Weather Scenarios: July 23, 2012 Rare ...
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2014AGUFMSM31A4166N
by CM Ngwira - ‎2014
Title: Modeling Extreme Space Weather Scenarios: July 23, 2012 Rare-Type CME. Authors: Ngwira, C. M.; Pulkkinen, A. A.. Affiliation: AA(NASA Goddard Space ...

Proposed step to help society prepare for a solar storm disaster ...
earthsky.org/space/can-the-july-2012-solar-storm-help-society-prepare-for-disaster
Dec 10, 2013 - The orbiting Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) captured this image of a powerful coronal mass ejection, or CME, on July 23, 2012.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter