collapse

Author Topic: Mandela Effect Challenge  (Read 26944 times)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Mandela Effect Challenge
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2017, 05:16:59 am »
Published on Nov 3, 2014
Take a "Happy" tour of some of CERN's famous sites! Video by an international group of students and features students, staff, and members of the larger CERN community.

At the 2:30 mark in video a scientist holds up two cards.  One says Bond #1 (which was Barry NELSON) and the other card says MANDELA.

Is this why they are so "Happy" because they have caused the effect??

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2017, 01:21:57 pm »
 ::) scientists.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2017, 02:00:11 pm »
::) scientists.
Yes, scientists are the same as other people, they just have a different job. :)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2017, 02:03:20 pm »
Yes, scientists are the same as other people, they just have a different job. :)

I wonder what tests they went through before they got the job at Cern.

I'm thinking it was are you an idiot test. 

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2017, 04:21:39 pm »
I wonder what tests they went through before they got the job at Cern.
Some of the people on the video are students, not workers at CERN.

I'm thinking it was are you an idiot test.
Why, because they like to goof around like other people?

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2017, 08:36:37 pm »
It isn't the students and workers that are the issue here in my opinion.  It is the ones that have the money and ones that hired these folks.  The ones that want the Pandora's Box opened.  It may not end up a problem, but why even go there.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2017, 12:57:59 am »
It isn't the students and workers that are the issue here in my opinion.  It is the ones that have the money and ones that hired these folks.
I still don't see what's the problem. Is it the fact that someone hired the workers or the fact that someone hired these workers? Also, most of them are students that weren't hired by anyone.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2017, 02:35:15 am »

Not true 

ORDINARY people would not consider dropping a NUKE on the Moon to stir up any organic matter... "Gee look Carl Sagan... there WAS life there.... errr oops!"

ORDINARY people would not consider dropping NUKES along the San Andreas Fault to "ease it along gently"

ORDINARY people would not consider drilling a hole in the magma bubble at Yellowstone "to release pressure"

ORDINARY people would not consider taking the Bird Flu and making it an airborne virus and letting the world know how because"someday some terrorist might think of that, so we should do it now"

But yes Scientists planned to do all that :P

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2017, 04:47:35 am »
Thatsa right.  ;)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2017, 04:47:56 am »
ORDINARY people would not consider dropping a NUKE on the Moon to stir up any organic matter... "Gee look Carl Sagan... there WAS life there.... errr oops!"

ORDINARY people would not consider dropping NUKES along the San Andreas Fault to "ease it along gently"

ORDINARY people would not consider drilling a hole in the magma bubble at Yellowstone "to release pressure"

ORDINARY people would not consider taking the Bird Flu and making it an airborne virus and letting the world know how because"someday some terrorist might think of that, so we should do it now"

But yes Scientists planned to do all that :P
That's because ordinary people don't think about those problems, try asking on Facebook how to solve some of those problems and see the kind of answers you get. :)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2017, 05:50:17 am »
Would you blow up a dam holding water back, just to see what the damage would do down river as the water came rushing down?

Who is to say that what they are doing will not open a portal to allow "the water to rush downstream".,

If we are living in a computer matrix, this may create a virus that has dire consequences.  One may consider this normal.  However I think it is very dangerous and NOT normal.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2017, 06:45:06 am »
One thing I forgot to say in my previous post is that most of those strange ideas I have seen come from scientists in a different area, so for a chemist it may be a good idea to nuke an area to see what signs they get from the chemicals released, while a biologist would think in a different way.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2017, 09:58:37 am »
14 June, 2017

https://aeon.co/ideas/the-idea-of-creating-a-new-universe-in-the-lab-is-no-joke

The idea of creating a new universe in the lab is no joke

Physicists aren’t often reprimanded for using risqué humour in their academic writings, but in 1991 that is exactly what happened to the cosmologist Andrei Linde at Stanford University. He had submitted a draft article entitled ‘Hard Art of the Universe Creation’ to the journal Nuclear Physics B. In it, he outlined the possibility of creating a universe in a laboratory: a whole new cosmos that might one day evolve its own stars, planets and intelligent life. Near the end, Linde made a seemingly flippant suggestion that our Universe itself might have been knocked together by an alien ‘physicist hacker’. The paper’s referees objected to this ‘dirty joke’; religious people might be offended that scientists were aiming to steal the feat of universe-making out of the hands of God, they worried. Linde changed the paper’s title and abstract but held firm over the line that our Universe could have been made by an alien scientist. ‘I am not so sure that this is just a joke,’ he told me.
The idea goes that if we could impart enough energy to a monopole, it will start to inflate. Rather than growing in size within our Universe, the expanding monopole would bend spacetime within the accelerator to create a tiny wormhole tunnel leading to a separate region of space. From within our lab we would see only the mouth of the wormhole; it would appear to us as a mini black hole, so small as to be utterly harmless. But if we could travel into that wormhole, we would pass through a gateway into a rapidly expanding baby universe that we had created. (A video illustrating this process provides some further details.)

Offline Freelancer

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2017, 04:41:20 pm »
Hello Everyone, it's been a while since I was last here so I'm trying to catch-up on everything that's been posted here when I saw this thread..

Not seen anyone post the following so here's my contribution..

What is very strange here is the following:

There are now 6 holes at the front of the human skull that was never there before.. These being labeled as:-

Mental Foramen (Lower Jaw)
Infraobital Foramen (Below Eye Sockets)

and two holes, not labeled, located above the Eye Sockets..

Also, we now have bone surrounding the eyeballs going into the skull which never used to be there.

I could go further and show the massive changes to the human skeleton and location of the organs etc that have changed but the skull will suffice.

-Freelancer-

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2017, 05:20:42 pm »
I could go further and show the massive changes to the human skeleton and location of the organs etc that have changed but the skull will suffice.

-Freelancer-
Hi Freelancer, good to see you again  8)

Please, if you have information about changes to our actual physiology, do post and detail these changes for us; it would be of great interest to all concerned, I am sure, just as the above post about changes to the bony structure of the skull is fascinating...
 Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]