collapse

Author Topic: Did Martian Refugees Settle in Antarctica over a Million Years Ago?  (Read 3548 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Did Martian Refugees Settle in Antarctica over a Million Years Ago?

Part One

The remote viewing of Mars revealed in a May 22, 1984 CIA document gives details of a planet wide-catastrophe that led to many refugees leaving in spacecraft to safer locations over a million years ago. This leads to the intriguing possibility that a flash-frozen civilization recently found in Antarctica with cannibalized spacecraft nearby was the remnants of a colony originally established by Martian refugees.

Such a scenario is consistent with the claims of Secret Space Program whistleblower Corey Goode who says that extraterrestrial refugees have been finding sanctuary on Earth for at least five hundred thousand years, and that preparations are currently underway to officially disclose excavations of a flash-frozen Antarctica civilization.

Back in March 28, 2016, Goode described various insider sources that had told him about the influx of refugees from other planets during Earth’s history:

And it seems that more recent information that I’ve gotten is telling us that the Earth received refugees, at different points in history, from a couple of different planets, at least, in our solar system where the planets failed and inhabitants left and came to Earth as refugees.

Goode said that Mars was one of the planets from which the refugees originated. The Martians were highly advanced technologically with antigravity spacecraft. They engaged in aggressive warfare that led to planetary catastrophe and refugees leaving for Earth. Goode relates what he was told by inhabitants of the “Inner Earth”:

And the people in the Inner Earth Council stated that the different inhabitants of the planets in our solar system were extremely advanced technologically and extremely aggressive, and that they destroyed their civilizations and had to be relocated here as refugees by other ET races that came in.

According to Goode, Mars in particular was hit by a series of environmental catastrophes that were related to devastating wars with the inhabitants of a nearby “Super Earth”, around which both Mars and our current Moon orbited up to 500,000 years ago. The “Super Earth” orbited the sun in the area of the asteroid belt as it exists today between Mars and Jupiter.

Mars at the time had abundant water and oxygen rich atmosphere to host a large population on its surface. The existence of abundant water and oxygen on Mars in its distant past has been recently corroborated by scientists.

The events that led to the Super Earth’s destruction also wiped out much of the surface population on Mars, and removed the bulk of its atmosphere according to what Goode read on “smart glass pads”, which he had access to during his 20 year secret space program service.

It was postulated that Mars was most likely a moon of that Super Earth, and that it was damaged heavily on one side by massive impacts. And that most likely also stripped away its main atmosphere at the time, and it never recovered.

The force of the Super Earth’s destruction propelled Mars into its present planetary orbit.

So was there a Super Earth that was destroyed in a titanic battle, which resulted in one of its moons being sent into Earth orbit, and another being sent into its present orbit as the planet Mars?

The first major scientist to seriously research the possibility that the asteroid belt is the remains of a former planet is Dr. Thomas Van Flandern, who was the chief astronomer at the U.S. Naval Observatory. He wrote several academic papers on what he described as the “Exploded Planet Hypothesis”, which suggested that the main asteroid belt in our solar system arose from the destruction of a large planet around which Mars once orbited:

Putting all this evidence together, we have strong hints for two original planets near what is now the main asteroid belt: hypothetical “Planet V” and “Planet K”. These were probably gas giant planets with moons of significant size, such as Mars, before they exploded… The above summarizes evidence that Mars was not an original planet, but rather a moon of a now-exploded planet occupying that approximate orbit. Many of these points are the expected consequences of having a massive planet blow up nearby, thereby blasting the facing hemisphere and leaving the shielded hemisphere relatively unscathed. Especially significant in this regard is the fact that half of Mars is saturated with craters, and half is only sparsely cratered.

Van Flandern’s Exploded Planet Hypothesis lends scientific support to Goode’s claims about both the Moon and Mars being two former moons of a Super Earth. The CIA’s remote viewer’s claims of the history of Mars is therefore supported to varying extents by both Goode and Van Flandern’s information.

The remote viewer, as discussed in part one, described a planet with violent storms and volcanic activity that was very green. This certainly sounds like Earth, which at the time was likely the only planet in our solar system that would fit such a description. This leads to the question of whether the escaping Martians established colonies on Earth, at least one of which was in Antarctica.

In the remote viewers’ description of Mars, he described them as very tall and thin, and also possessing spacecraft used to transport refugees to the safe location – Earth. This is consistent with what Goode claims to have encountered when he was taken to Antarctica in early January 2017 to see first-hand what was being secretly excavated.

In a January 24 private briefing, Goode confirmed his earlier reports about a “Pre-Adamite civilization” found flash-frozen in Antarctica which was very tall and thin. He described three 30 mile long oval-shaped spacecraft nearby that appeared to have been cannibalized.

Artist Depiction of Pre-Adamites. Permission: Sphere Being Alliance

Such large ships would have been ideal space arks carrying many thousands of fleeing Martians as described by the remote viewer.

In earlier interviews, Goode described being taken into the interior of Antarctica, well under two miles of ice, and witnessed that it was volcanically very active, and that abundant thermal energy was available to be used as a power source. In the following graphic illustration of what he witnessed at a secret Antarctica base, the steam vents show the intense thermal energy used as a power source.

Permission: Sphere Being Alliance

Goode’s description of continued volcanic activity in Antarctica  is supported by abundant scientific evidence. For example, on February 19, an NPR report discussed NASA scientists conducting experiments around Mount Erebus due to flowing lava under its icy exterior, which they believe is similar to what is likely to be encountered by NASA probes on the moons of Jupiter and Saturn.

Mt Erebus, Antarctica

Also, a second volcano was discovered under half a mile of Antarctic ice which is also still active and can erupt at any time.

Goode’s accounts of what he witnessed in Antarctica during separate visits is consistent with the scenario described by the CIA’s remote viewer. The Martians had to flee their dying world on spacecraft to another planet – Earth  – that was volcanically very active at the time. Apparently, Antarctica, if it was chosen as a safe location for a colony of the refugee Martians, was located in a more tropical location that was both very green and volcanically active approximately one million years ago.

The descendants of the Martian refugees living in Antarctica were apparently caught off-guard by a sudden “pole shift” that happened approximately 12,000 years ago and led to them being flash-frozen.

Goode has said that major announcements about discoveries in Antarctica are forthcoming which are expected to release some but not all of the truth about the discovered flash frozen civilization. His claim is supported by internet mining expert Cliff High whose “predictive linguistics” model led him to conclude in January that major announcements about Antarctic discoveries are forthcoming.

If refugee Martians did flee to Earth a million years ago and settled in Antarctica, official disclosure of these events would revolutionize our understanding of world history. The digital release of declassified CIA documents detailing remote viewing experiments do contribute in an incremental way to the disclosure process. The truth about historic events in Antarctica would help significantly in our global civilization avoiding a similar fate to what prior civilizations have encountered on Earth and elsewhere in our solar system.

© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:05:21 pm by ArMaP »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
Re: Did Martian Refugees Settle in Antarctica over a Million Years Ago?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:17:38 am »
, , , , , hmmmm wonders why I cant see the pictures?

I don't think they were refugees, but instead were thrown down to the earth.  :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:20:36 am by Norval »
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 12:18:46 pm »

I don't think they were refugees, but instead were thrown down to the earth.  :P
I am working on the pic issue; exopolitics is down right now... I can see the pics using seamonkey, and they are currently showing in firefox...

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »
All makes sense, especially with the Nazi's going down there last century and setting up a base.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 04:45:55 pm »

You thinking Nephilim Norval, BTW nice to see your face. xo

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 05:03:13 pm »
I wish I could find any of this Antarctica related testimony credible. 

How did they go from More Advanced Than Us to Barely Above Stone Age Level such as Egypt?  Corey talks about a glass device that has the history recorded so 'we forgot' shouldn't apply.

How do they live in an ice covered cave? Does heat rise?

How did Nazis haul enough construction material - on cramped submarines - to build anything of note? And they lost WW2 after having Alien Tech for how many years?

How does this 'billiard ball' solar system end up with anyone surviving? And didn't they see it coming? Even though they had spaceships?

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 06:20:03 pm »
8thman, how do you find anything, doesn't matter if it is Antartica, Secret Space corp, Egyptian mythos, The Indian Vedas, Terra Paper, et al, credible?

How did they go from More Advanced Than Us to Barely Above Stone Age Level such as Egypt?  Corey talks about a glass device that has the history recorded so 'we forgot' shouldn't apply.
It's called an extinction level event; look at the opposite end of the world, Siberia, where wooly mammoths have been found flash frozen with flowers and grass in their mouths; and if you noticed, the "glass" recorder was outsider tech, not something supposedly available to any survivors here...

The same way people used to live in caves during the winter; the stable temperature of the earth even in temperate zones is around 56 degrees year round, even when covered in snow; it takes a very long time to raise the ambient temp enough to start melting a thick ice or snow cap...

How did Nazis haul enough construction material - on cramped submarines - to build anything of note? And they lost WW2 after having Alien Tech for how many years?
the first known Nazi expedition to Antartica was in the 1930's before the start of WW2; considering they had ships roaming the seas freely before and for most of the war, how do you deduce that everything had to be hauled on subs? All though there were 2 U-boats that surrendered in Argentina after the end of the war; both were loaded with several tons of mercury; as for them having Alien tech, maybe they did have a crashed saucer; but that doesn't mean they had any idea what it was or how to make use of any of it

How does this 'billiard ball' solar system end up with anyone surviving? And didn't they see it coming? Even though they had spaceships?
Last time I looked, the Tibetan monks state civilization has been wiped out at least 4 times that they are aware of; also, if you read the above statements in the OP, it sounds very close to the events detailed in the Terra Papers, of Tiamat being destroyed in a war and the resulting debris forming the asteriod belt, plus Mars being blasted also...

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 07:28:08 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqarI7muqLA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGTmc5wt4g&t=222s[/youtube]

Researchers from a number of UK universities and the British Antarctic Survey - a research centre based on the continent - detected the tunnels when they flew a plane over the Filchner-Ronne Ice Shelf in West Antarctica.
Radar from the plane, as well as satellite photos, revealed that ridges and cavities on the surface of the ice sheet corresponded to tunnels lying at its base.
The 820-foot tunnels are nearly as tall as the Eiffel Tower - which measures just over 987 feet - and more than four times as tall as Tower (Bridge) - which comes in at 213 feet.
Researchers concluded that the placement of the tunnels means that they were most likely formed from meltwater - water released from melting ice - that flowing underneath the ice sheet, over land, and into the ocean.
The data revealed that water moved beneath the ice in concentrated channels, similar to rivers. (Emphasis added)
https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/01/antarctic-tunnels-as-tall-as-the-eiffel-tower-found/

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 08:42:33 pm »
Did survivors get amnesia about their technology? They lost their books or recording media?  Advanced but unaware of a coming pole shift? Unaware of planets ready to smash into each other? Or did they develop weapons to tear apart entire planets when thermonuclear devices were all that was needed to kill each other or else simpler bioweapons?

Yes, people can live in caves made of stone or rock - which isn't the same as a giant melting igloo.

Pictures of Speer and giant concrete/rebar structures don't add credibility to the story - they detract from it. Hauling and manipulating huge amounts of material in Antarctica - and moving it deep into caves - would be an enormous task even in 2017.  It's hard to imagine not being forced to move stuff by hand in extreme conditions. Good luck with that.

Did they have working flying saucers, as reported by some?  So, why did they lose the war?  Did they have help from attractive young women channeling aliens?  Why didn't that put them over the top?

Anytime somebody claims to spend clear headed time with Aliens, I look for details - what did they smell like? Do Blue Avians shed feathers?  Do 12 ft aliens get tired real quick in our gravity?  Are all the ceilings made that high? Do some of them have leathery wings? How could evolution preserve that?  A psychological test of hallucinations is to look for use of all of the senses......

The more I read about Goode, the more it sounds like confabulation on steroids. I'd like to be proved wrong.  We are promised disclosure of weird stuff in Antarctica, bring it on!

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 09:59:32 pm »
I'd be very surprised if anything was disclosed about Antarctica, and if it was, it would be compartmentalized.

As far as alien species are concerned, I know their out there, I don't need to smell them, see them or anything else. 

It's just something I know and I really don't care whether other people believe or not, its an individual thing.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 01:07:02 am »
Since i dont want a ban,ill just say,i think theres a paid shill on this thread!
If a person is too thick in the head to understand elemental mercuries purpose in ufo flight,thats their own fault.ive easily layed it out and thousands of years of testimony back it up.

What i have trouble with is flash freezing of people.thats a weather weapon as otherwise these folks could have easily defeated the cold.
Mammoths couldnt have.those same mammoths had broken legs as if a asteroid/comet/nuke blasted them sideways.a pole shift of that fast a speed would have launched them into space and they would not have been in family groups.
I dont put alot of faith in goode and more likely he found a niche with antarctica and is trying to exploit it for financial gain and to distract from sigmund the sea monster or some other thing such as nazi base.
It would have been easy for germany to establish a base there and transport materials.especially with germany being a pre ww2 powerhouse at the time.
Odds are there is a base on mars and explains why nasa now wants to bombard the planet to create a magnetic field for it.unless nasa has some other way of making a magnetic field for a planet.
Plus this bombardment would delete what little history is left on the planet in the form of artifacts.
As far as tiamat,i cant say yay or nay.but so far these aincient cultures have been more right than wrong so i lean toward their beliefs of such.

ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 06:15:56 am »
Paid shill?  Sure would help finance my upcoming retirement.  My 401K/IRA funding is kinda low after my wife spent most of a year in a nursing home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864

There's your mercury (destined for fulminate use).  Forgive my skepticism but when you spend decades in a religion that promises The End Real Soon - and never delivers - you can get an aversion to "Just So Stories".
Base in the Antarctic?  How the heck do they grow food - and maintain generators - or just even lighting?  Bulbs in Argentina are faraway. 

On a more positive note, I do wonder if the current climate of confusion would help Disclosure.  If people are wary of BS and Alternative Facts, maybe exposure of Aliens wouldn't hit them all at once and cause a collapse of society a la the Brookings Report.  Sort of 'yeah, I heard the DOD confirmed Roswell was real but I ain't buying it". Give folks a chance to ease into reality.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 06:45:42 am »
See if you can wrap your mind around this, 8thman; your home is facing imminent destruction, the air force lands 4 C5A Galaxy transports in your town, has 2 loaded with supplies, loads 2 with people(approximately 1200) and flies you off into the middle of a habitable area and you set up camp; the rest of the world is destroyed, except for you in your safe zone...

now considering that you will have no way to manufacture anything except by using what you brought with you, how many generations will pass before the survivors revert to a basic, native american style tribe?

As far as amnesia, your modern society is fraught with it; too much electronic gadgetry, too much television, video games, et al; the old knowledge and skills needed for basic survival aren't taught today, manufacturing  or even the basic knowledge of how to build anything from scratch are non-existent...

::)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 06:51:18 am »
As far as amnesia, your modern society is fraught with it; too much electronic gadgetry, too much television, video games, et al; the old knowledge and skills needed for basic survival aren't taught today, manufacturing  or even the basic knowledge of how to build anything from scratch are non-existent...
What about writing?

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 07:05:45 am »
What about writing?
Other than stone tablets and the rare manuscript, how much of the written word has survived over the millenia? I know people right now,adults, in 2017, that can neither read nor write, plus the majority of our info now is either digitally stored or in a manner that will not last.

::)

Seeker
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:00:01 pm by the seeker »
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]