collapse

Author Topic: Undo's occassional find  (Read 15405 times)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Undo's occassional find
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 12:47:32 pm »
That which flowed from Mars to Earth will be memory, and fibonacci timings will be involved.
The flows will be phase conjugate, and the symbiotic interactions of timings are beyond hobbits.
http://www.magiastrology.com/Magi_Society_solves_Fibonacci_Mystery.htm

The interactions between planets, and planets and the sun, will also have interaction where the sun and galaxy are concerned.
The flows between planets will be of memory( information)
And as such nothing can exist unless the information relative to it exists within the dominant field of the planet.
If the memory about this planets surface was to transfer across to Mars, then the creation contained within that memory would begin to cause creation relative to the information.
If no information was left here , then in the blink of an eye there would be no-thing left at the surface.
hobbit

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 11:39:38 pm »
And another new bit of data to consider:

If you've been following my research (which is not entirely mine, some of it is from other scholars and researchers),  Nimrod of biblical fame (the guy who built the tower of babel) was also the akkadian king known as Enmerkar.   Enmerkar was also known as the egyptian Narmer.  And Narmer, after he died, was known as Osiris.
so, Nimrod=Enmerkar, Narmer, Osiris.

Anyway, according the flood history of the area of mesopotamia, the black sea flood appears to coincide with the biblical flood, the flood of the epic of gilgamesh, the book of enoch flood (*note: i have to double check if it's also in the book of giants and book of jasher*), and the flood of the story of atrahasis.   This flood event preceeded the rise of Nimrod by about 200 years, give or take a decade or two.  In the biblical and book of enoch texts, Nimrod is called a "mighty one".  Now this is significant because "mighty ones" were Nephilim (hybrids of the gods/angels and humans).  The text says, he "became a mighty one"

At first, I didn't notice the distinction.  I thought it just meant he was born that way, but in fact, it's not saying that at all.  Nimrod was modified, after he was already born.  And he was one of Noah's descendants.  In the text of "Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata", it appears to suggest that Enmerkar (Nimrod) was granted special priviledges, powers and etc, by Inanna.  So we need to look at who Inanna was.

Inanna was an anunnaki.  In fact, comparative research suggests that Inanna, who has a variant spelling of Inana, was also known as Isis.   Isis had granted Nimrod/Enmerkar/Narmer special abilities of some kind.  This must be the text trying to tell us that she made him a nephilim, a mighty one.  But if you follow that trail just a bit further, you are likely to notice something that at first glance, isn't as obvious as it should be, and that something is my new info for today:

All the pharaohs were nephilim, except one, who was the last pharaoh.  I say that the last one wasn't a nephilim because I am unsure how a nephil/nephal, could fit the criteria for this particular individual.

Now let's bring that concept into the 21st century.  If all the pharaohs were nephilim, does this mean they were part extra-terrestrial?  That is the big question of our generation as regards this subject.

According to some research regarding presidents, the masons always do a ritual to usher in a new president in which they beileve they are causing Osiris to enter the president elect.   Is this the same thing as Inanna granting Nimrod special powers?  And if so, are our presidents all possessed by an extra-terrestrial?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:44:42 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 07:25:46 am »
Good occasional find, Undo!

In the words of Berossus, a babylonian priest, Oannes had some real unusual powers, shall we say?

"At first they led a somewhat wretched existence and lived without rule after the manner of beasts. But, in the first year appeared an animal endowed with human reason, named Oannes, who rose from out of the Erythian Sea, at the point where it borders Babylonia. He had the whole body of a fish, but above his fish's head he had another head which was that of a man, and human feet emerged from beneath his fish's tail. He had a human voice, and an image of him is preserved unto this day. He passed the day in the midst of men without taking food; he taught them the use of letters, sciences and arts of all kinds. He taught them to construct cities, to found temples, to compile laws, and explained to them the principles of geometrical knowledge. He made them distinguish the seeds of the earth, and showed them how to collect the fruits; in short he instructed them in everything which could tend to soften human manners and humanize their laws. From that time nothing material has been added by way of improvement to his instructions. And when the sun set, this being Oannes, retired again into the sea, for he was amphibious. After this there appeared other animals like Oannes."

The name Inanna made me think immediately of Oannes..perhaps theres a connection there?

Do our lizardly leaders still have the DNA of Oannes in them without the big scaly tail to give them away?
Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 11:51:18 am »
oh i'm gonna have to think aobut that for a bit.

oannes = ea = enki.
not sure he literally was a merman lol
i'm more inclined to think, amphibian characteristics but with mammalian or something similar to mammalian.  i say similar, cause i'm not convinced the anunnaki procreated.  i had researched it for awhile and had theorized they were cloning not procreating.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 12:15:22 pm »
oh i'm gonna have to think aobut that for a bit.

oannes = ea = enki.
not sure he literally was a merman lol
i'm more inclined to think, amphibian characteristics but with mammalian or something similar to mammalian.  i say similar, cause i'm not convinced the anunnaki procreated.  i had researched it for awhile and had theorized they were cloning not procreating.

Cloning is a much better choice reasonably, for beings who were going to interact with the annunaki purebreds. Procreating with humans would just produce an inferior offspring which would have been rife with inadequacies at every level.

Of course if the Annunaki existed at all, they were most likely advanced DNA scientists who could breed that inferiority out over time, but I think they needed workers quickly and so they went with clones of them selves.

I believe that if this was what they did, the difference from their own home planet to Earth cosmic ray, and everything else-wise would be what led to the decreased lifespan and mental capacity we have today.

Perhaps thats why they left, their offspring was basically retarded to their standards and they found it unacceptable to continue living with the inferior children and subsequent adults which Earth procreation brought them.

And as a result, that would be us who are the retarded ones, left behind by a long gone Annunaki race, who probably wont be back anytime soon for fear of bringing even more illwill upon their DNA.

I would also guess when the ones who were here got back, they were quarantined until death out of safety concerns for the DNA to keep human and Earth issues from cropping up within the populace of their home planet.
Cheers, Undo!
Le

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 01:06:31 pm »
in a speech by morningsky (terra papers guy), he claimed the rothschilds and rockerfellers were the most prominent of human hybrid offspring of the anunnaki. the description of how that was so, and which anunnaki in particular sired them, is convulted in his version of it, but it leads back to the pharaohs. it's this long drawn out story that has various european, mesopotamian, egyptian and other gods intertwined in it. have you ever listened to him speak on the topic of the terra papers?
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 01:34:07 pm »
here's the series . the first video takes a bit for the sound to kick in but just keep watching, it'll fix itself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0SOzYeRzs&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4gcDeTmp68&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAKOrLXYps&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdJaCnBRws&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcH62LGSHdg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuEBjfbG0-w&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGNGxEe1kk&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAFBNzTwhrQ&playnext=1&list=PL2JoTf4sSwMm9Ucj11wjrrfIu4Opqv-UI&feature=results_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37vcIpog2o&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpDxStBOMo&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Back

• Gold 95
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 03:01:24 pm »
Hi undo11
I find this thread very intresting to say the least :)

I will have to go through it all again to see if there are links to the 300? pages on this topic

If not I might have to go THERE  8) to try to find it.

Bless
Back

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 09:47:17 pm »
anyone who has read my stargates are real thread over on ats, probably remembers references to the finding of gilgamesh's tomb and the article i linked in the thread, more than once, years ago, confirming the discovery.

well, as per the usual, some poster on ats comes along and posts the information now, after YEARS of it being outted, and almost none of the respondents in the thread had ever heard of it.   some of these people have posted in my stargates are real thread, proving that they didn't read the thread, since they would've known about the gilgamesh find nearly a decade ago.   it's frustrating to think all that work in that thread culminated in people reading the first few posts and ignoring the rest.   

anyway, here's the new thread someone posted on ats about it.  i can only shake my head in frustration.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread930023/pg1
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2013, 03:03:43 pm »
in a speech by morningsky (terra papers guy), he claimed the rothschilds and rockerfellers were the most prominent of human hybrid offspring of the anunnaki. the description of how that was so, and which anunnaki in particular sired them, is convulted in his version of it, but it leads back to the pharaohs. it's this long drawn out story that has various european, mesopotamian, egyptian and other gods intertwined in it. have you ever listened to him speak on the topic of the terra papers?

Id have to agree with Robert..the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have been long known for procreating within their narrow bloodline...and also for showing many signs ofclear and obvious retardation..spiritually, physically, and mentally.

Ive watched these videos and read the papers several times in the last year, and for me, I find some of it rather plausible, and other parts a bit farfetched, but hey...things get mixed up when stories are passed down, so for the most part, Ill use the Terra pappers as another source of possible information, but not doctrine.

Cheers!

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2013, 07:11:17 pm »
That ats thread that was just posted inspired me to do a wiki on gilgamesh.i had heard of the story but never really looked into it.

Its seems the different histories are beginning to form one as time goes by.
its just a matter of time before we will have a big picture of whats going on.
A little piece here a little piece there and the puzzle will be done.
i look forward to seeing more.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2013, 10:59:16 pm »
i need to add more of my thoughts on the subject today.

i know i've mentioned this in the past, here or there but i just want to refresh it so i can ponder it and get responses. 

is it possible that anu, the father of enlil and enki, was other, as in a totally different species from enlil and enki and that enki was a totally different species from enlil. 

we know from anthropology, that the planet was loaded first with amphibious creatures and then reptiles were added to the mix as well when a fish somehow walked out onto dry land.

now let's entertain the notion that these taxonomic classes (amphibians and reptiles) advanced to the point where there were sentient members  amongst them and they built civilizations above ground and below water.   this leaks over into the whole mermaid/merman thing, but that's a different subject essentially. 

let's also entertain the notion that they had help becoming so advanced. in effect, they were genetically engineered species that came before us on this particular planet, that were modified by the anunnaki who predated them, to be intelligent species that had some of the dna of anunnaki, just as we did.

each time a new species of development happens, another sentient species is created to be like overseers as it were, of the species and planet.  first it was the amphibians, then the reptilians and finally the mammalians.

let's consider that both amphibs and reptiles were called serpents in ancient texts and both were called dragons, but only one of them was a reptilian dragon (enlil), whereas the other, enki, was an amphibious dragon. 

does this make sense?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:02:49 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 03:04:12 am »
we know from anthropology, that the planet was loaded first with amphibious creatures and then reptiles were added to the mix as well when a fish somehow walked out onto dry land.

Yeah that fish walking out onto land  that one always was a stickler for me

this leaks over into the whole mermaid/merman thing, but that's a different subject essentially. 

maybe not

each time a new species of development happens, another sentient species is created to be like overseers as it were, of the species and planet.  first it was the amphibians, then the reptilians and finally the mammalians.

That would explain why we have both gills and a reptilian part of the brain

let's consider that both amphibs and reptiles were called serpents in ancient texts and both were called dragons, but only one of them was a reptilian dragon (enlil), whereas the other, enki, was an amphibious dragon. 

does this make sense?

Maybe... I will look at that tomorrow
[/quote]

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:03 pm »
this post kinda follows tmt's info, but much more generically and perhaps not for the same reasons

the thought crossed my mind that life is similar, geometrically, to the creation of a video game.  in video game geometry, circles don't start off as circles. they start off as several lines, end to end, that eventually come back around to the place they started.  the smaller the lines, the more believable the circle, till we get down to point cloud data, where every piece of the circle is dots or points, in space, rather than lines.  but this is only as far as the eye can see. 

if we go down to the magnifying glass level, the dots are seen to be composed of even smaller dots.  and as the magnitude of magnification continues, the complexity of what was once line, then a dot, then a bunch of dots, becomes even more exaggerated.   it goes from being a bunch of dots, to molecules, and from molecules to atoms, and from atoms to subatomic particles, and from subatomic particles to quarks, and who knows what else is below that in the creative chain.   

my thought was, does all this macro to micro to atomic to subatomic, etc, eventually come back around to where it started, like the circle? what is the significance of ROUND? everything appears to be made of circles. originally i thought everything was created of lines made of points, but the points are in effect, just very small circles composed of even smaller circles.

sorry, stream of consciousness thing.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 10:54:51 pm »
alotta folks theorize its the fabanacie sequence.but that is just smaller versions of the same.maybe death is that back side of circle where to two ends meet.only it may be destruction when it comes to particles.

i kinda feel like we are trapped between two laws in physics.the first one is xrays .anything going above that energy level is rerouted to make a new atom.two is if anything gets above a certain mass eventually self destructs like a sun or super nova.these two rules have us trapped or protected in the chaotic infinite void.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]