collapse

Author Topic: Goldman Sachs-Litton-Ocwen-HSBC: MERS criminals stealing American's homes  (Read 38572 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

Greetings of the Season, Loved Ones of Planet Earth:

Pssst...wanna buy a house?   :P

We are in the most important fight of our lives - the fight for liberty from wealthy home-stealing tyrants, i.e., Goldman Sachs, HSBC Bank, Litton Loan Servicing and Ocwen Loan Servicing, who have turned on America's homeowners as the unwary quarry for an ongoing hostile takeover aimed at disenfranchising hardworking Americans by stealing the most prized and hardest-to-acquire possession of their entire lives - their home.

We are personally caught up right in the middle of the robo-signing mortgage securitization scandal here at our lovely home and the bank appears to have the upper hand (until the magistrate views the following information) through skullduggery, criminal, unethical and blatantly illegal means.

ThIs sucks big time, as we have played 'by the rules' and countered every unethical, immoral and illegal move on the Bank's part with timely, legal foreclosure-stopping documents, all of which go unanswered to this day, but prevented foreclosure sales four times.   :P

And yet, at this time, our fate is literally in the hands of a Rabun County magistrate - one I do not know personally.  :P

How can those unethical banksters and real estate moguls continue to steamroll us innocent homeowners and suffer no consequences when not complying with 'The Law' when confronted with theoretically Homeowner Rights issues?

MERS is nothing more than a tax evasion scheme concocted by criminal bankers and a very clever attempt to take over the promissory note portion of the national land record.

It is an aggressive tactic by a formidable enemy.

Case in point: our lovely home, lovingly termed the 'Rabun Mothership.'

We paid $185,000 in 2005 and it is on the market today in Atlanta - before final disposition in the courts - for $96,170.

Please, somebody friendly, buy the Rabun Mothership and we will buy it back from the investor (group?) for $125,000...

It appears that our lovely home has generated some interest...six million, five hundred forty thousand results in the bing search...:P

WTF?

Sheer bewilderment.   :P

Is it perhaps our mentors or past relationships that are noteworthy enough to make our home a "National Place of Significance"?

Thomas Banyacya? Archie Fire Lame Deer? Russell Means? Hunter Thompson? Jane Fonda? Zorgon?

Or more probably our stellar stories on the journalist's hangout, Muckrack.   :P

Muck Rack is where journalists and sources connect.

Thor Anderson on Muck Rackmuckrack.com/thorfourwinds

Thor Anderson's Journalist Portfolio on Muck Rack

We added a photo to this flyer for dramatic effect, as SEARCH REALTY had none.  :P

We thinks we will need a competent attorney when this gets kicked up to Federal Court where we sue for $25 million.   :P    ;)

Here's the latest filings by us in the three-year struggle to keep our lovely home out of the clutches of the nefarious, unethical, immoral bankers and Wall Street white collar thugs.

Is there any wonder that there appears to be no teeth in the laws that supposedly protect we American citizens from this sort of predatory lending?

Obviously not, as my Complaint to the Inspector General, David Montoya, of HUD (by Certified Mail, of course), is still unanswered to this day.

Here are the salient points we presented to the magistrate for consideration before the rendering of a decision for 7-day eviction notice or allowing the case to go before a Federal judge and jury... which is exactly what we have been praying for since this travesty began.   :P

Speaking of wolves guarding the chicken coop, check this out.    :o

Immediately following is our answer to HSBC's Demand For Premises, which completely derailed the Home Loan Modification process that we were in the middle of with the loan servicer, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC.    :P

Now for the evidence.    ;D

Reference material:

We offered the following documents:

This is the MERS document claiming the right to foreclose on our lovely home - proven blatantly illegal whenever contested in court in most states.   :P

We are working with these fine folks... 8)

Riddle me this:

In a letter dated March 23, 2013, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC serves notice to us that they have "acquired the servicing rights to your loan on March 3, 2013 from Litton Loan Servicing."

And 'sold' our home just two days later - March 5, 2013.

Interesting, in light of the fact that what triggered the RESPA QWR on December 25, 2011, were invoices from Ocwen and Litton at the same time previously in 2011.

How is that possible?

Obviously, one of these diametrically-opposed written statements is false, as are many others made by Ocwen, et al, over the ensuing YEARS!

So, since letter highlights another outright prevarication, it lends credence to the many other accusations of prevarication we have made throughout the 'loan modification' process/scam with these unethical scumbags.

We even went so far as to address our concerns in the form of a complaint to David A. Montoya, Inspector General, US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), regarding predatory lending and Ocwen's continued misrepresentations and false statements, concealment and/or misrepresentation of material facts in connection with the foregoing Mortgage and/or Note; conduct of the Plaintiff and/or Plaintiff's predecessor in interest which violated the obligation of good faith and fair dealing and fraudulent and deceptive practices in connection with the execution, transfer and/or enforcement of the Mortgage and/or note and Wrongful Attempted Foreclosure and violation of the Real Estate Settlement Practices Act (“RESPA”), 12 U.S.C. § 2601, et seq. against Ocwen, violation of the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (“FCCPA”), Section 559.55, et seq. Florida Statutes, against Ocwen; and violation of the Truth in Lending Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1601, et seq. against Ocwen and Loan Owner.

This is the original RESPA Qualified Written Request dated 25 December 2011 (almost two years minus a couple of days   :P   that is still ignored and unanswered to this day.   :P

So much for those "Homeowner Rights."   :P

We gave it our best shot and no matter how often the opponent cheated, we never once strayed from honorable intentions, ethical behavior and everything we did based in integrity and unconditional love.    :-*   ;)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

thorfourwinds
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan

“In a time of universal deceit
telling the truth is considered a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 02:45:31 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
Re: Goldman Sachs-Litton-Ocwen-HSBC: MERS criminals stealing American's homes
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:32:58 pm »
i wonder if the person buying it could force them to provide the actual title/deed not a photocopy
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:26:54 pm by thorfourwinds »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 05:08:55 pm »

http://www.opb.org/news/article/oregonians-will-benefit-from-mortgage-servicer-settlement/

"...Ocwen failed to accurately apply mortgage payments made by borrowers;

that it charged unauthorized fees;

and it provided false information to customers."

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:26:15 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

Three days after the 'foreclosure sale' to HSBC Bank, we receive this 'Cancellation of Debt' from Ocwen in the amount of $83,841.87.

That's quite a surprise, considering that an 'Administrative Notice' dated 19 November 2012 stated that the 'payoff Quote' was $193,564.57.

That amount was questioned in our 26 December 2012, "Dispute of Debt and Notice of Default."

We have not received an answer to that document to this date...so much for 'Homeowners' Rights.'   :P

This is where it all started THIS time.

We were in the middle of a loan modification with Litton when the note was sold to Ocwen...all culminating in this DEMAND.

THIS IS OUTRIGHT GRAND THEFT!

When we started this a couple of years ago, there were 1,580 Rip-off Reports on Ocwen...today, 2,166!

Reading these heart-rending pleas for help will make one wonder WTF?

Is anyone watching/regulating these thieving bastards?

OBVIOUSLY NOT, as ALL of our pleas went unanswered.   :P

And our answer.

It appears we are in need of a competent attorney...that will work on the if-come... half of $25 million interest anyone?    :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:24:17 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Fruitbat

Thor, I have won all of my cases that went to court, and most people never get me into court if they try.

Although the laws and details of how it is practiced are different, I believe the basic principles that serve me well may be of use to yourself. These are those principles.

1. It is the MASTER who asks the questions.
2. It is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.
3. It IS personal. Always find out the NAME of your opponent, and the name of his or her boss. "Take it to the top" whenever possible.
4. The law is simply a game, with millions of rules that favour the people for whom the game was set up. Get yourself a copy of the rules, and read as many as you can. You are looking for ways of making the fight asymmetrical. Find questions to ask that cost you one sentence to ask but six pages to answer.
5. Integrity is a powerful weapon. Stick to the truth. Never threaten an action that you haven't fully envisioned carrying out. Expose every lie and inconsistency no matter how trivial in your opponents case.
6. Even if you are clearly going to lose, keep fighting. Make any victory that your opposition might seemingly obtain turn to ashes in their mouth. Be AWKWARD at every possible turn.

If you lived in my country I could help you more with practical methods to fight. We have a data protection law here that says that if you submit what is called a data "subject access request" you opponent HAS to answer that request and for a fixed low fee. By careful selection of the questions and of course the follow up questions you can tie up vast resources, I am told. And when they get tired of answering then you can launch a low cost lawsuit of your own targetting the people who are suing you. Here in the UK, IF I sue someone who lives in london in my local court in birmingham. It will cost me far less in monetary cost to bring the case than it will cost them to travel 120 miles up here to answer it... I am about to use all these techniques serially on an insurance company, that has cheated my girlfriend. I may lose my case, but it will cost them far more to fight it than they gained from cheating me.

All we peons can do really is resist and withdraw our consent. Individually it counts for little, but collectively it counts for  a lot. when (like I have) You discover how little stomach even the biggest opponents have for the fight against a determined and implacable opponent then don't be content with having won, spread the word, as I am doing here and now.

Hope this helps. Even the animals don't have to fight to keep their home every single day, but "wage slaves" do. Every single day! It's not right, and there needs to be change.

Fruitbat.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Fruitbat, perhaps Moses shouldve added these to his list of commandments, mankind would be amply farther along ethically speaking.

1. It is the MASTER who asks the questions.
2. It is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.
3. It IS personal. Always find out the NAME of your opponent, and the name of his or her boss. "Take it to the top" whenever possible.
4. The law is simply a game, with millions of rules that favour the people for whom the game was set up. Get yourself a copy of the rules, and read as many as you can. You are looking for ways of making the fight asymmetrical. Find questions to ask that cost you one sentence to ask but six pages to answer.
5. Integrity is a powerful weapon. Stick to the truth. Never threaten an action that you haven't fully envisioned carrying out. Expose every lie and inconsistency no matter how trivial in your opponents case.
6. Even if you are clearly going to lose, keep fighting. Make any victory that your opposition might seemingly obtain turn to ashes in their mouth. Be AWKWARD at every possible turn.

Well said mate.
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
And now, for something completely different ...
... timely information "to balance One"   :P

METAVISION

magnified, focused awareness for the serious student    ;)

Re-installing the Blueprint of Perfection

[youtube]VxQLa8aw7Rs[/youtube]

Published on Apr 29, 2014
Archangel Michael
May of 2014

"NEW RAYS OF INDIVIDUALIZED EXPRESSION"

Transmitted Through Ronna Herman, LM-05-2014

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:08:02 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Ah geez, Thor.  The evil that profit motive engenders.  May You whip Them, rip Them to shreds.  What happened to that law firm with the ladies that won other cases...?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
[...] What happened to that law firm with the ladies that won other cases...?

Louise Hornsby has retired and Peggy Brown wants $3,500 in front to start against '5 figures.'

Tomorrow dawns another day.

Unconditional Love.    :-*

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
That sucks.  It will resolve for the best.  [hugs!] 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
And now, for something completely different ...
... timely information "to balance One"   :P

METAVISION

magnified, focused awareness for the serious student    ;)

Re-installing the Blueprint of Perfection

[youtube]VxQLa8aw7Rs[/youtube]

Published on Apr 29, 2014
Archangel Michael
May of 2014

"NEW RAYS OF INDIVIDUALIZED EXPRESSION"

Transmitted Through Ronna Herman, LM-05-2014

Didn't realise you were into that stuff Thor..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:54:52 am by thorfourwinds »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Greetings esteemed Member Sinny:

Timing is everything.   :P

This is the message for my birthday, 18 May (1947).

[youtube]02lmbCLKUdc[/youtube]

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
Perhaps an injunction to prove ownership of title can stop the process.

Another immoral theft act is occurring in Colorado and across the nation with widows having their homes stolen by foreclosure methods after the home is paid off free and clear. County governments are involved along with attorneys fleecing widows out of their homes after the patriarch passes.

Its a dirty business this world plays.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
We spent 18 months fighting Wells Fargo.  We finally won.  They got tired of being buried in paper.  The law firm they had handling the foreclosure made national news with their overbilling practices.

HSBC tried to get our mortgage business some years ago.  We laughed in their faces.  They were nothing but predatory lenders.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 05:13:00 pm »
"An aspirant on the path must focus on both outer and inner world training."

To bring you, Dear Reader, up to date:

2 October 2014

After I got muzzled today in Rabun County Superior Court by JUDGE RUSSELL SMITH and was not allowed to present any evidence or documents supporting my claim that the entire foreclosure proceedings and subsequent Plaintiff's actions were illegal and a travesty of justice, 'Hiz Honor' looked down his nose at me with a snarl of disdain and told me, "You need an attorney."

When I persistently attempted to bring up facts to justify my contention that the proceedings were just another version of the on-going railroading process in the Bank's insatiable lust to steal our lovely home, the Plaintiff's son of prattlement Richard Maner repeatedly interrupted me by stating, "Your Honor, the Bank owns the property and all his protestations are moot."

When I brought up the fact that it is illegal to attempt possession of my property by selling my house during an in-process loan modification, I was completely ignored, other than the Judge telling me again that "You need an attorney."

So much for homeowners' rights.  :P

That brings us to the opposition's (HSBC BANK) claim to our lovely home, sanctioned now by the Judge who refused to hear the salient facts that would derail the Plaintiff's claim to our property. I was issued the following WRIT OF POSSESSION:

"The above case {Civil ActionFile No. 2014-CV-14S} being in default; it is hereby ordered that the lawful officer Rabun County remove the Defendants together with Defendant's property found thereon from said premises and to deliver full and quit possession to the above named Plaintiff/Landlord."

Seven days from date of issuance of the Writ is 9 October 2014.

WTF?   SEVEN DAYS?

Why the rush after all this time?

Hiz Honor couldn't even recall what the case was really about after taking it 'under advisement' for five months.   :P

Was there ever a consideration of Georgia law in the rush to judgement here?

If no time was agreed by the landlord and tenant for the lease to end and a time for notice to move was not agreed; the landlord must give 60 days notice to move. O.C.G.A. Section 44-7-7.

Even renters are treated better than us in this case.   :P

How about the absurdity of what has to be accomplished in this short time?

Seven days to first find a place to move to with my wife, three cats, three dogs, and 11 years of memories to pack and move…all the while we both work full-time jobs…

OR…

Seven days to save our home from these would-be thieves who continue to devastate America's heartland by stealing the heart and soul and pride of homeowners through unethical, fraudulent, deceptive, deplorable and dishonorable tactics, which epitomize Wrongful Attempted Foreclosures, Conspiracy, Fraud, Corruption and possibly constitute RICO, Dodd-Frank, TILA, RESPA, and possible civil rights violations.

What strikes us odd is the fact that 'Hiz Honor' had the true facts of the case for five months as laid out previously here (above) and completely ignored each and every one of the violations of law, which he has sworn to uphold.

For a Superior Court Judge to 'conveniently overlook' the damning evidence, dating back almost four years, is quite disturbing, to say the least, IMHO, of course.    ;)

Add the fact that we had paid "Court Costs" (a few hundred dollars months ago) to be able to have 'our day in Superior Court' and be able to show how the mortgage scam works and how we are the victims of the king of the scammers - OCWEN... I was told by the Clerk of the Court (Holly Perry, see above documents), that the Court would issue a date and I would have my day in court and have my shot at them.

OF COURSE, THAT NEVER HAPPENED, AS 'THE FIX' WAS ALREADY IN   >:(

To add insult to injury, I was told today by the same Ms Perry that I couldn't get my money back without a Court Order, signed by the very Judge who is now complicit in this farce and who completely ignored the detailed facts convicting the OCWEN perpetrators that would derail the HSBC Bank claim to my property and subsequent DEMAND and WRIT.

This is outright Grand Theft, aided by the blind eye of this court.

How bizarre…I was taught in school that Judges were to be revered because they are 'on the side of right and righteousness,' - integrity, ethics, honor - all that stuff.

"It is their affirmative duty to see that justice is done"… but evidently not in Rabun County in JUDGE RUSSELL SMITH's court.   :P

Question please:

Is this Judge incompetent, been compromised, or just doesn't give a damn about the sanctity of his office and is showing his obvious disdain for an ordinary citizen (with neatly-tied long hair and wearing a duty firefighter T-shirt to court) attempting to fight for his rights without the involvement of an overpriced attorney that the Judge kept asserting that I needed (all of the lawyers I spoke to wanted $10,000 in front with no guarantees)… have I left anything out?

So much for a citizen's rights.   :P

Foreclosures are out of control in Georgia and we are caught up in the BIG SCAM.

OK, so now what?

Guess it's time to unleash the dogs of war.

First our friend, Dan Gasaway, a patriot with integrity and a disdain for unethical conduct, at any level.

Representative Dan Gasaway
R - District 28
Atlanta, Georgia

Sam feels the same way.    ;D

Sam Olens
Office of the Attorney General
Atlanta, Georgia

Don feels the same way.   ;D

Senator Don Balfour
District 9 - Rabun County

These fine folks took more than a keen interest in the points we raised concerning the complicit parties involved and the mass of evidence regarding predatory lending that we have accumulated through the ongoing research of this plague on the American homeowner.   ;D

Special Agent in Charge
J. Britt Johnson

Georgia FBI Field Office, Mortgage Fraud
Atlanta, Georgia
http://atlanta.fbi.gov/

And these fine folks:   ;D

Ed Jennings, Jr.
Regional Administrator
HUD Regional Office
Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta Regional Office 

And these fine folks:   ;D

Kevin B. Hagler, Commissioner
Steve Pleger, Senior Deputy Commissioner
Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
Atlanta, Georgia

Stay tuned… snipe hunting at its best…   :P
because everyone loves to see an ill-conceived conspiracy
implode and take out the diabolical, unethical perps preying on an unsuspecting public
    :P

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:41:04 pm by thorfourwinds »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter