collapse

Author Topic: BRING ON THE TROLLS  (Read 34125 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: BRING ON THE TROLLS
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 08:17:47 pm »
Browsing relatively quickly at some of the things said...

I may not be fully clear or undertand more specifically  on what is being proposed...

But I was wondering if maybe there is a way to set up a separate PRC forum..that allows all including Trolls... and trying to find  the more  better new suitable members and invite them into this main forum...

Certain content posted on this forum could be posted onto the new all members forum to gather interest to newbies on a daily or weekly basis....

or some sort of business model could be used..

Knowing how best to do it is essential for success...and I do not have the best answer... but I have seen and become aware of some in other niches..

Various Traffic generation methods can be used...some Free methods and some maybe paid methods...

Maybe some product could be created that offers some good enticing information ...maybe some free books , reports or videos...and maybe a book or product  that offers follow up info that is to be purchased...
Which in turn could offer entry to the PRC main website...

Maybe new members would consider a monthly fee and the more members there would be ... maybe this would allow a small monthly fee...

It is knowing how best to go about it.....as there may be many options...

But I would think PRC has the potential to become very successful if it is marketed correctly...

sky otter

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »

just take the link and drop it without explanation anywhere you can...

or e-mail with a note..
you may be interested in this site

hey..couldn't hurt... ;)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 08:33:17 pm »
At that last Las Vegas Atomic Museum UFO presentation, one of the speakers mentioned afterwards that he didn't give out a good story he had because there was not enough interest via REAL questions from the audience so he felt it wasn't worth his time.

What he forgets is that we have heard the same old storied for decades and if we don't know thee is more, how can we ask the right questions? And if these supposed 'insiders' would stop the BS and game playing and just lay it out on the table in plain English, then we MIGHT be more interested in asking intelligent questions.

I will follow up on that story in the new year, but when I saw the replies to some of what was said at places like ATS etc, it makes one realize that no one is really hearing what they are saying. People want disclosure... and yet when these guys actually say something, it's missed and they say "there was nothing there"

So here lies the Crux of the problem.

When things are laid on the line, every one cries "FAKE".

People want disclosure... and yet when these guys actually say something, it's missed and they say "there was nothing there"

I don't thing the general public can accept disclosure at this stage.

I once thought the public could accept disclosure but now I am starting to realise they are simply Not ready yet.   :(

It's all just too different from what we have been educated to Accept !

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 08:38:33 pm »
I think Zorgon has a great idea, and Pegasus should move into the video and radio field asap!

When I first came here, I suggested a show on public internet radio done with Luke, or PWM for those of you who dont know him by name. I had posted my desire to do a 1-2 hour show on whatever subjects we felt compelling enough to garner listeners, and I even though about making videos ala youtube for people to watch and link back to the forum through.

All of us probably have a video camera, and we all definitely have computers with cams and microphones...so why not have some of us come up with short clips either with screengrab software which is cheap if not free, or just audio with a set of images placed in intervals along the way.

Zorgon, if you setup a YT channel, I can guarantee i will add content no questions asked!

We could also do a radio show on the various channels out there, or start our own with the ability to stream from Zorgon's servers with several of us either discussing ideas, or even taking calls for that matter.

One place I do see trolls being useful, is to use them to create drama and pomp, when they call in or write on the forum, trolls can entertain and antagonize people into posting like crazy, and a thread with disdain and argumentive banter can grow to dozens of pages real quick...if there are thoughtfully placed ads along the sidebar, these extra ads and page views will more than support the cause and probably create a hefty return in the long run for the site investors.

I reiterate, I am willing to do some easy videos on various subjects and possibly take part in a weekly radio show if others here are supportive, but apathy will get us nowhere, and as lately, Ive sensed a decreasing desire in many members to share and provide worthy subjects and banter in a variety of places. Many threads I, Zorgon, and others have been buried beneath certain layers of strata, and the work that goes into them becomes moot.

I personally watch two to three videos a day from the subscriptions I have on YT and see a defined path of worthiness in that endeavour.

As for internet radio, it can get a bit boring unless you allow callers and chat alongside, so thats where I come from with that.

Im game Zorgon, are you?

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 08:58:01 pm »
Adding various combinations of media and marketing if its done correctly certainly will create more interest..

Radio,

Video

Social Media..( Face book Twitter )

Advertising.... Google or facebook adwords..

Maybe media buying Banner ads on relevant websites...

Targeted traffic generation..

There are now Very cheap to run Internet TV channels...

Do one 20 mins to an hour a day or so many times per week...

This could be promoted to thousands who want to know the facts without trying to siphon through all the various troll material on other various forums out there..

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 09:08:29 pm »
Hells, bells and bloody little fishes Zorgon I told you ages ago to think about putting some sort of video program together.

You never listen to what I say probably cuz I'm an old woman.

Get one of your forum members here to do a youtube vid, discuss if you need be skype wise, decide on what it should be on and let one of the people here film it.  I know your legs can let you down at times.

In the conspiracy world you, John, and others here are well known.  You might need to end up having your face on tv, so be it.

There are hundreds of topics that you can do an amateur doco on and you never know it might get picked up.

I am sure there are people here that would be willing to stick their mug on tv (oz for face) and get things going.

You know what happened at astrovera or whatever it was, (smurf central) you dont want that, it'll get out of hand quickly and that'll be that.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:11:05 pm by biggles »
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 09:21:21 pm »
You only have to have one youtube that's a success dont you, before you can get some money to move on to the next one.

How about a PRC title under the youtube vid and an interview with you on a topic the members here might want.

Get your butt movin, stop dithering.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 09:26:59 pm »
If Alex Jones can do it..who cant?
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2012, 09:32:55 pm »
I'm pretty good at editing vids...  Need the software and a computer that can handle it, though.  Well, if there's a job for Me down the road, that would be awesome.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:38 pm »
If Alex Jones can do it..who cant?

Done deal then Le, anyone want to put their hands up, how about a poll about how we can get this off the ground.

Can anyone travel to Z's house and do an interview, get it off the ground on youtube under a PRC title.

I see Z isnt around, that's okay, as long as he doesnt wear his medieval stuff on camera.  ::)

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 09:34:50 pm »
I'm pretty good at editing vids...  Need the software and a computer that can handle it, though.  Well, if there's a job for Me down the road, that would be awesome.

Okay Amy, we're getting the energy up and running, this is good.  :) ;)

Soon PRC will be a hit.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »
Okay people, someone start a new thread, or a poll, let's get this up and running for the new year.

A few of you could be famous in 2013.  :D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 10:17:56 pm »

TROLLS you say??

Yummy!!

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »
title: PRC, the beginning. ?
a. short intro by narrator of the story,no loud or weird background music.
maybe pegasus logo to start and then fade into slides of different conspiracies.
add something about seekers of ancient knowledge and wisdom .
finally coming to a freeze frame of z that then begins to animate into the interview.
then after a thorough q and a.
fade to black with baby blue lettering stating we are accepting new members and paid reporters.
for more info.etc.

just an idea.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Caver78

• Gold 13
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 10:38:04 pm »
The PRC  ISN'T ia hit?.......thud!!!!!

Sure getting some hot-headed trolls in would bump up threads ect, but the quality tanks in the process.

YouTube vids aren't my thing, but then again I didn't know they made money either. Personally I hate watching them, but can be hauled kicking an screaming to do so if I'm expected to comment on it's subject matter.  [ kill me btw ]

Marketing is the way to go...linking via FB to people whose opinions are ''loftier'' than say the ATS crowd? Shockingly FB is being used for everything cripes the Canada's History Magazine [ formerly the Beaver ] even has one. Facepalm, but it also works.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter