collapse

Author Topic: BRING ON THE TROLLS  (Read 34131 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
BRING ON THE TROLLS
« on: December 15, 2012, 01:18:25 pm »
BRING ON THE TROLLS

Okay so I have been looking around the web and trying to figure out how to go forward into 2013...

The first thing I did this week was order a truckload of TROLL FOOD... because it is time to FEED THE TROLLS

Why you ask? Well let me try to explain....

For a conspiracy website to survive, we NEED THE TROLLS...

The reason is simple really. If you have a site that has only a handful of truth seekers that all agree... you very quickly run out of things to talk about. Without the noise generated by trolls and debunkers, conversation soon comes to a standstill and new member signups trickle to a halt.

John Lear posts a LOT more on GLP than he does here.  Why? Because there are doubters there that need addressing... there is lively banter between believers and skeptics. Here we all know his work and story... there is nothing new to say.

Now lets look at a few other factors..

Nassim Haramein... there is a fellow who has very little truth on his side, yet he is getting full media attention from the likes of National Geographic, an organization that was founded on truth and presenting the world as it is in a spectacular fashion.  But today evene National Geographic has gone the way of History Channel, Discovery and even PBS... covering topics that are more tabloid than fact..

WHY? Because people, save for a small group of true researchers, DON'T GIVE A DAMN about reality. They want the entertainment... they want to hear what they WANT to believe. The 2012 crowds is a prime example of this and that cash cow is about to fall on it's face.

And what then? Will there be a new doomsday? A new Alien invasion? Or will people just say "I am sick of all this BS" and move on?

Pegasus makes a major thread on the NAVY Space Command and save for a few other sites that just simply copied the work without credit... little exposure has come of it... yet a guy like Gary McKinnon gets all the press and the hero treatment... though he did NOTHING and gave us NOTHING... not one name... nada  zip

Billy Meier hoaxes Alien contact and becomes popular... and to this day people are debating whether or not he is a fraud and that some of his stuff was real. heck even John supports some of Billy's work :P

Steven Greer 'gave' us the Disclosure Project, and it looked good at the beginning... but now he is selling $1,000.00 tours to hunt alien moths and laughing in our face waving his money at us.

Youtube people are out there getting hits... to the tune of making $6,000.00 to $10,000 a MONTH on hits.  ATS is literally making MILLIONS on the backs of their members and if you dare ask for royalties for your content contribution... BOOT out the door ya go... :P

Where does the money come from? Trolls and debunkers naturally, because smart people don't click on the ads :P

Is it all about the money then? Well yes mostly... but more important, it's about the TRAFFIC... if you don't have the traffic, conversation stagnates and you end up just repeating the same old stuff ad infinitum

Now I have heard staff say they would like to see an income from this site...  Sure would be great. But to do that we would need to open the doors and toss out the TROLL FOOD.

We would need to make QUALITY VIDEOS to put on a Pegasus YT channel.

Beth (Undo) once started a great set of podcasts.... If we could do videos like that we could get YT hits as well.  We need a videographer and we need a spokesperson...  but with Youtube generating 5K or higher for hits it seems there should be a way we can make this work

Another case in point.

For YEARS I have been talking about the stealth patent from Dr Resnick and the secrets of cloaking. Made a big thread at ATS and Open Minds and it was Big Fat Furry Texan's prime interest.

Well that thread fell on mostly deaf ears (It is even copied here at Pegasus) Very few people responded... and it may be why BFFT has left the scene because of lack of interest.

Well now today Guy Cramer, partner of Dr Resnick in Hyperstealth Inc has announced publicly on CNN the cloaking is real...and did that make any noise?  No barely a whimper.  In fact not ONE person in all these years ever asked me to see that patent :P  NOT ONE... though I forget how many times we hinted at it.

John and I talked about secret space planes for years... skeptics like IgnoreTheFacts at ATS actually worked on them and people like LSWONE are actually "Live on the Scene" and yet still we get more interest in religious threads than any real truth... and then longtime ATS skeptics are now talking openly about secret space planes like the X37 like its old news  :P

PBS NOVA scooped me by two weeks on the Secret Astronaut Corps that was my lead in to the Space Command thread... They did a great program and had stuff even I had missed and actually interviewed the high level officers that were involved...  GREAT show...  but how many of you have taken the time to see it?

::)

Point in all this?

To get the word out you need the TROLLS... without them there is no banter back and forth. Yes it generates noise, but it keeps your wits sharp and draws the crowd.

Whether that crowd drops money at the door for the entertainment, or we get the few GOOD members to move into the private areas, doesn't really matter. But without that traffic things will just go silent here.

When I logged in today after a few days away, first thing I see is Billy Meier and Gary McKinnon...  And Zorgon is thinking its time to talk about Faeries and Elves and Gemstones instead.

One last point... Look at shows like UFO Hunters, Jesse Ventura and their ilk... Great hype and mainstream coverage. But these guys are just going over the same stuff that has been in the UFO circuit since it started... And while they certainly have Charisma and draw the audience... in the end they give us NOTHING more than we had when we started.

So yeah... it's great to have the same old stories rehashed by a media star... but in the end, we still don't have the goods.

At that last Las Vegas Atomic Museum UFO presentation, one of the speakers mentioned afterwards that he didn't give out a good story he had because there was not enough interest via REAL questions from the audience so he felt it wasn't worth his time.

What he forgets is that we have heard the same old storied for decades and if we don't know thee is more, how can we ask the right questions? And if these supposed 'insiders' would stop the BS and game playing and just lay it out on the table in plain English, then we MIGHT be more interested in asking intelligent questions.

I will follow up on that story in the new year, but when I saw the replies to some of what was said at places like ATS etc, it makes one realize that no one is really hearing what they are saying. People want disclosure... and yet when these guys actually say something, it's missed and they say "there was nothing there"

Okay enough rambling for now. I will flesh this out later, but I wanted to get the main points out there for feed back

Offline Back

• Gold 95
Re: BRING ON THE TROLLS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 01:43:44 pm »
z
That is a lot to think about :)
I know I dont post much but I am here reading at least 1 hr a day. More when i see an intresting thread.

If it opens up more qualified memberd for the inventers group I am all for it.
Ihave not opened up  about what I have been working on because I need to reproduce and document it.

Bless
Back

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 02:12:08 pm »
BRING ON THE TROLLS

Another case in point.

For YEARS I have been talking about the stealth patent from Dr Resnick and the secrets of cloaking. Made a big thread at ATS and Open Minds and it was Big Fat Furry Texan's prime interest.

Well that thread fell on mostly deaf ears (It is even copied here at Pegasus) Very few people responded... and it may be why BFFT has left the scene because of lack of interest.

Well now today Guy Cramer, partner of Dr Resnick in Hyperstealth Inc has announced publicly on CNN the cloaking is real...and did that make any noise?  No barely a whimper.  In fact not ONE person in all these years ever asked me to see that patent :P  NOT ONE... though I forget how many times we hinted at it.

I saw this live on CNN the other day.  I laughed when thinking about all of the debunkers who saw the "Invisible Iraq Soldier" video from a few years ago and said it was nothing but over pixelation from a poor quality video.

Invisible Iraq Soldier: (becomes "visible" at 2:46)

[youtube]k3ZkGjgQ9Kg?t=2m45s[/youtube]

CNN story on new camo:

[youtube]9sXtY-7iAyk[/youtube]

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 02:42:38 pm »
I saw this live on CNN the other day.  I laughed when thinking about all of the debunkers who saw the "Invisible Iraq Soldier" video from a few years ago and said it was nothing but over pixelation from a poor quality video.

The human species is Bored I guess...   :D

Needs New Stimuli... 

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:46:03 pm »
from what ive seen in my life,
only cheaters prosper.

my heart eagerly wants this site to succeed.

i do agree the owners of ats are scum and most of the other stuff on tv.

everyday that goes by i see zorgons perspective on things and the evidence that he and so many members supply.
i have been coming around to agreeing with z on alot of things and im greatful.

im personally burnt out on the studying.
dont get me wrong ,i love researching and having a great ,intelligent team to work with.
plus its still harvest season in texas and this was a great year for quality products even though we were in a drought.

i had a thought the other day about starting a movie critics corner and notification for quality programming.
like when nova has a new show on pbs or similar.
i buy quality dvds movies at walmart if the price is right.ie,truman show,tarentino movies,potter series ,ai ,etc.
just like watching dvds,dont like waisting money on a crappy ones.

now if you wanted to cheat.
couldnt you get a server full of bots to google your site?
alex jones has his listeners google him supposedly to bring certain subjects to the forfront publicly.

the invisibility stuff im into also but im just overwhelmed by the amount of info i need to absorb just to get up to par with some of you guys.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 03:53:00 pm »
plus im tired of the end of the world crap and our politicians screwing us,sometimes a guy just needs a break.

maybe we have hit the bottom of the knowledge barrel and there really is nothing else out there.
i still like to pretend but knowing everthing may actually lead to a boring life.
i hope not.

or as the mib say,its time for pie.

Dumbledore

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 04:08:52 pm »
Bring it on, Duke Zorgon; the sheeple do want entertainment in this electronic sea of chaos...perhaps it will also draw those rare individuals with bits and pieces of manna to help on the long trek...

spookz may have SO, Springer, and the rest; We Have Zorgon, John Lear, A51, and Matrix..

Bring it on...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 04:32:10 pm »
plus im tired of the end of the world crap and our politicians screwing us,sometimes a guy just needs a break.

I agree 100%

maybe we have hit the bottom of the knowledge barrel and there really is nothing else out there.

In this program (Earth) we haven't even scratched the surface yet, let alone finding the bottom of the barrel !  LOL.

i still like to pretend but knowing everthing may actually lead to a boring life.
i hope not.

Knowing more about ourselves, can ONLY lead to a wider, fuller and more meaningful  experience.

As for me, I am the "Eternal Optimist" !  LOL

Captain Dave

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 05:09:59 pm »
It's either fly with the "hive mind" or "mob mentality" or be shot down - And that just ain't my Gig.

I think most people are becoming scared these days to speak out, because they "know" what happens when they do, which is exactly what TPTB want - Total Control and Subservience.

Mob mentality is what freed Barabbas and got Jesus nailed to the cross. Individuals are far more prone to making decent logical decisions when they are allowed to review information individually and respond individually.

I fought for Freedom of speech of all - not just the few - that's part of the reason I served because it is what allows humankind to progress, without it we will become nothing more than stagnant decadence.

If we were to look at a GIGANTIC Sphere and all perspectives were from the same side of the sphere, we wouldn't have a complete picture and therefore would lose the reality of that object looks like from all angles.

Trolls are basically Epinions from a certain perspective. What if that one "troll" sparks a debate that then causes another member to think about something that then leads to a new discovery! Without the Troll, that discovery might not have been made. The hierarchy of society is an antiquated farce that serves only itself and not humankind which is why society is failing miserably.

Captain Dave
Proud Troll among many other things.  ;)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 05:31:19 pm »
Youtube people are out there getting hits... to the tune of making $6,000.00 to $10,000 a MONTH on hits.
YouTube may be a good way of "getting the word out", you just have to use the right title.

Remember what I said some years ago about using at least two exclamation points in a more sensationalist thread title? The same applies to YouTube.

I have a short (7 seconds) video that I converted from a different format that was originally posted on some UFOs site, that was supposed to show a "humanoid" creature. The title is "Humanoid?" and that short video has some 100 views per day and was linked to and posted on some sites.

I'm sure that if Pegasus posted some videos with catchy titles (we already have interesting topics :) ) those video would generate many views.

PS: for some reason, most of the viewers for that short video come from Japan.  ???

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 06:15:05 pm »
 :'(..... :(

dang...that is a hard thought for me to deal with, Zorg.

I’m not fond of conflict just for conflicts sake or for profit and the thoughts of you thinking of waving a red flag for trolls fills me with sadness.
same for entertainment..yeah..that’s all the majority of couch sitters care about..I’ve never been in the majority of anything and I don’t plan to start now..

I have spend most of my life looking for the truth and answers as to why I am here and other curiosities, I think i have reached a point of
calm if not complete enlightenment...I intend to continue turning over rocks in my search on many different topics
.but I’m pretty much beyond enduring idiots and crowds of shepples..

I am totally used to not fitting in and have been feeling lately that I have somehow let this place down.. the things I have posted mostly don’t draw much attention, conflict  or  cause discussion to the degree you  mention.
and I guess it was only naivety that I hadn’t realized the place needs to turn a profit...or that it takes a passel of trolls to do that..sigh...

I don’t have the desire or knack to build inventions, my tech skills leave a ton to be desired and while I am really good at spotting a con or fraud  or finding info;  my interests are more towards personal growth and developing abilities not normally found. And in a sharing of things seen and experienced that aren’t considered normal yet.

I have greatly enjoyed my time here but if it goes to trolls I probably will just quietly and very sadly  fade away...unless of course you change gears to the fairies, elves and gemstones....those I might be able to make some contributions on.

or if there is another way I could contribute.....at this time - verbally not monetarily.

maybe that dang old 12-21 is the end...just not for what they have claimed

• Gold 253
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 06:23:24 pm »
I'm sure that if Pegasus posted some videos with catchy titles (we already have interesting topics  ) those video would generate many views.

I am starting to learn that Titles are the "Key" in advertising.

Note; I said I am Starting...  LOL.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 06:53:22 pm »
from what I've seen in my life,
only cheaters prosper.

Robo, while you may have "seen cheaters prosper" during your life, that is not so much the case with what I have experienced, over a lot of years. For me, the many people I have personally witnessed as being/becoming prosperous were those of average to higher intelligence who applied themselves diligently in their chosen profession, and eventually succeeded through their work ethic, often taking many years.

It is awfully easy for "unsuccessful" people to make up all kinds of excuses for not attaining a desired level of success, but most usually blaming other successful persons (cheaters of course), for their lack of success. 

z...............while this is your forum, and you for sure are one of those who continues to strive for attaining a high degree of personal satisfaction and success, that can bring comfort and happiness. However, without going back and re-reading your OP, what I did see in the first read, comes across a little like inviting the "Dark Side" into the "Force". So, in that respect, I have some concern as to whether is this really a "right path" for you to use in making this forum into the reality you are working toward??

Are there other possibilities, besides "bringing on the trolls"? As "Brother Dave" once said, "if you have a great product, the World will beat a path to your door................., but advertising helps"!! And in that regard, the YouTube vids you mentioned could very well help bring that to pass, along with other such creative thinking/planning.

Another area - we are relatively short on member numbers here, and we members' real specific interests are generally directional. So, what that boils down to is, often there are just a few even interested in many of the subjects, as they cycle through for discussion. 

So, maybe a suggestion for consideration.............no trolls on purpose, recruit more of "the best of the best" for membership, and market/market/market through the vids, and other.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:36:54 pm by rdunk »

• Gold 253
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 07:27:56 pm »
I write in 3 different places on the net.

The place I get most reading, is in my wife's website, in China Sometimes over 100 viewers /day.

In my own Google sight, anything up to about 50 / day, but not often. Usually about 20 to 30/ day if I am lucky.

My wife was an Editor for a Large Chinese newspaper, and I am NOT a writer by any stretch of the imagination. She recognises the importance of the "Contents" in  a "Title" !

The most important is the "Title" of a subject or other, as this is like the bait.

It sells Books... Not that I am into selling books though.

Advertising is very, very important to back up that "Title", which is something I have lacked in the past, mainly because of a lack of time in the day.

I am still trying to find that Successful "Title".  :(

If the "Title" is NOT Correct or interesting, others never see it.

If we get the "Title" right, (which I must confess I haven't got right yet) draws the interest.

The next stage is living up to the "Title" one chooses.

It's Usually the "Title" which governs the Hits on a web site, something I have started to learn.

But the number of hits doesn't mean much by itself.

And out of these hits, are a smaller group, who read the material in some detail.

And a smaller group again, who ask questions.

In the past I have exchanged notes with thousands, but these are only a very, very small fraction of the world population, and out of these only a couple of hundred at the most, whom I write to privately, and only a Hand full of these on a daily / weekly basis.

But I guess this is typical of the majority of sites on the net.

It is probably only about 5 to 10 % who get a huge amount of activity. (Hits)

It would be interesting for someone to research this.

I think the outcome would be different than what most expect.    :D

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:33:26 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »
rdunk, i agree with all of your suggestions except the part about cheaters.

if traffic is what you want then a permanent news thread would do that.
basically copy drudge.
thats what ats has become.
with a little huffpo and breitbart sprinkled in.

then when people search news we would come up.
the trolls would follow.
personally i would like news but we need members from around the world to verify and for a reference to the real truth.
kinda like sarge with katrina and me with the ammo dump explosion.
i dont think it would be hard to recruit.
then we could compete with the bigdog networks.
bonuses paid if the event is thoroughly reported by a member.
for that we would need a network but ten members could do it in a month.
members that worked could be paid in stock and dividends.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]