collapse

Author Topic: Decriminalisation of Drugs and Cannabis  (Read 35590 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: Decriminalisation of Drugs and Cannabis
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 09:20:57 am »

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 10:22:30 pm »
Considering that Carl Sagan was a regular user...  I'm pretty sure We can add "astrophysicist" to the list...

And SWIM (someone who isn't Me) used it for insights into the Abundance Paradigm & wrote The End of Entropy, and was pushing this on the web while using.  Look at the many people You know and ask Yourself...  How many People IN GENERAL ever get somewhere.  "Do something..."

The fact that You can find People who use it who are not successful does not follow that it is the use that creates the results.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 04:03:12 pm »
Considering that Carl Sagan was a regular user...  I'm pretty sure We can add "astrophysicist" to the list...

And SWIM (someone who isn't Me) used it for insights into the Abundance Paradigm & wrote The End of Entropy, and was pushing this on the web while using.  Look at the many people You know and ask Yourself...  How many People IN GENERAL ever get somewhere.  "Do something..."

The fact that You can find People who use it who are not successful does not follow that it is the use that creates the results.

Greetings Dear Amy:

...it is the use that creates the results...

And so many, many millions of people - otherwise law-abiding Planetary Citizens - who agree with you are prime examples.

The only thing 'wrong' with

is the fact that it is 'illegal'
in many states in America.

That's why so many SWIMS are outside of the puny attempts by TPTB at 'mind control.' (Ask the CIA.)  :P

Give us a break. 8)

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 04:16:08 pm »
Cool Patche.

The thing that makes me crazier than normal is all of those years being told that we were mounting this big war on drugs...... and now that the State of California is broke and floundering it is suddenly alright to grow the stuff and sell it legally, as long as tax is paid on it.

Why didn't they do that forty years ago? 

Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:01 pm »
Thor,

My understanding is that cannabis is highly disruptive to mind control efforts.  It pulls One out of the "vibrations..."  Just another in the long list of reasons They have to demonize it..

Cool Patche.

The thing that makes me crazier than normal is all of those years being told that we were mounting this big war on drugs...... and now that the State of California is broke and floundering it is suddenly alright to grow the stuff and sell it legally, as long as tax is paid on it.

Why didn't they do that forty years ago? 

Linda

Because only now are They desperately casting about to suck funds from ANYWHERE.  Forty years ago, They had not set the spending levels too high for the income.  And because cannabis was such a threat to so many industries (who were paying taxes), They jumped on the bandwagon.

Today, They are spending Themselves into the ground and even THIS looks good.  (Well, to Those of Us who have a clue, it has looked good all along, but to most, They either were buying or creating the propaganda.)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 10:06:31 pm »
During my high school years I had many friends on pot..

They giggled at everything, cared about nothing and seemed to be constantly in a slow motion haze

In fact that behavior was so apparent that it made me NOT go anywhere near it

At work in the convention business many teamsters are using it... and they stop paying attention and reaction time is slow... which is dangerous in that line of work at the speed we work at.

So I am not a big fan of the whole country lost in space in a smoky haze

Havin a toke at home is one thing

At school or at work its the same as someone being drunk
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:10:12 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 10:12:08 pm »
My understanding is that cannabis is highly disruptive to mind control efforts.

Sure because under drugs the mind is not at home :P Can't control what you can't find :D

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2012, 10:29:46 pm »

They giggled at everything, cared about nothing and seemed to be constantly in a slow motion haze

Yes...I saw that same thing. Air heads on cannabis!

Thats a great thing if your running a corrupt central (Fed) government
and need a bunch of brain dead slaves working to get by.

Of course...no one in the central gubbment would be involved in
any drug trafficking for said reasons.  ::)
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 11:59:36 pm »
Sure because under drugs the mind is not at home :P Can't control what you can't find :D

As SWIM discovered, this is simply not so.  [smile]

Offline Vandalis

• Regular Members
  • Gold 9
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 05:40:00 pm »
I dont think all drugs should be Decriminalised. Mainley because the big ones, Heroine, Crack/cocaine, ecstacy can be realy dangerous. When people mix it with random stuff to make more money. Or create new types of weed like Skunk that has none of the anti-sycotics that normal weed does.

But i do believe weed should be.

Thing is weed is nothing like those other drugs.

I can think of worse... Alcohol? :P

Now theres a really dangerous Drug.  Its ok if you have one or two now and agian. But It still causes more deaths than any other.

I cant just blame the drugs though. There not the main problem. People are.

Most poeple might just have a little amount every so often.  Could live wonderfull full lives. While other will binge on it till they die. What gets more news? What gets a bigger reaction?

Whats worse? the drug or the person who uses it to the extreem?

Why does this happen? Why do some people feel that they have to go to the extreem? while others can just relax have one joint and never have any problems?

I now how this feels. Its called "Addictive tendencies"

For instance. I got my self to the point where i was spending all my money on ecstacy. Only a few weeks after i had my first one. I did this because i liked how it felt and how i acted while taking them. Im normaly very quite and shy. I eventually gave it all up because of the after effects. And im glad i did. But i still got that feeling every so often. I used to phone everyone in a mad dash cos i felt like having one. and would get in a mood if i coulnt get any. Dont wont to be like that agian. hah

Anyway.. We know why weed/ industrial Hemp was banned. Cos some bigshot, owend by the big tree/oil/whoever else stood up in court saying weed made white women sleep with black men etc, etc.
So that it wouldnt compete with the big industry like Oil and Trees.

But thats the thing thats dodgy. Hemp is an awsome thing. It used to be used for lots of things and grown all over america. And you cant smoke it. ( You can try. lol But wont get far. :P )

Yet hemp is also banned? Thats the one thing that could save the american ecomomy. But because its can be used for oil/paper/1000 other things. They wont.

We also know weed can help with pain/health also. (alot like Irn Bru :P)

Some people argue that if u legsalise it. More people will use it. But thats nonsence. lol

The crime cuased by these drugs would drop dramaticly of it was dercriminised.

Theres also the added benfit of opening our mind. Its the easy and faster way to do it. But i would rather do it without them and get better results.

So there is lots of reasons to do so. But i cant see it happening anytime soon.

(Just a note. I have had a few drinks so im chatty like mad right now. I think i made my post a bit longer than i intended. :P)

Peace n love

Vandlais

"We have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observence" - NASA

"There certainly are a lot of big boulders...whoop! - WINK!" - Jack Schmitt

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:05 pm »
I dont think all drugs should be Decriminalised. Mainley because the big ones, Heroine, Crack/cocaine, ecstacy can be realy dangerous.
In Portugal, what was decriminalised was the use of drugs, selling drugs is still a crime, buying them for personal use is not.

So we still get from time to time news of some big drug apprehension (we have many, being one of the points of entry in Europe, mostly from Africa, I think) or someone that was found with some "unusual" plantation on their back yard.

But when someone is caught under the influence of some drug, they are sent to a support committee to try to help that person to kick the addiction.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 06:05:12 pm »

In fact that behavior was so apparent that it made me NOT go anywhere near it

At work in the convention business many teamsters are using it... and they stop paying attention and reaction time is slow... which is dangerous in that line of work at the speed we work at.

So I am not a big fan of the whole country lost in space in a smoky haze

Havin a toke at home is one thing

At school or at work its the same as someone being drunk

Until a tolerance is built up it hits hard as any other drug does...remember your first time getting drunk? Does it still take the same amount to achieve the same state? I know people that use daily and are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I have directly seen an improvement in lung function in a relative of mine that had lung cancer and was a heavy cigarette smoker. It only took a couple of puffs and she went from hacking in tears and wheezing to sitting up calm and breathing deeply. She claimed she was not able to breathe like that for months. She was not a user of pot at all and sadly died a month after I had seen her last, but I was very suprised at the immediate effect it had on her breathing. Of course some people need to stay as far away from this stuff as they can, just as some people should NEVER touch alcohol.  :)

Offline Vandalis

• Regular Members
  • Gold 9
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 06:19:24 pm »
Until a tolerance is built up it hits hard as any other drug does...remember your first time getting drunk? Does it still take the same amount to achieve the same state? I know people that use daily and are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I have directly seen an improvement in lung function in a relative of mine that had lung cancer and was a heavy cigarette smoker. It only took a couple of puffs and she went from hacking in tears and wheezing to sitting up calm and breathing deeply. She claimed she was not able to breathe like that for months. She was not a user of pot at all and sadly died a month after I had seen her last, but I was very suprised at the immediate effect it had on her breathing. Of course some people need to stay as far away from this stuff as they can, just as some people should NEVER touch alcohol.  :)

Exactly. Some poeple can go phycotic from smoking it. Yet others can do it 24/7 and still be normal enough to work/drive etc.

And still its the drugs fualt when somone goes crazy with it.  When a nice normal guy takes drugs u got a nice guy on drugs. When a bad agressive guy takes drugs u get a a bad agressive guy on drugs. Its not the drugs that do it. (most  of the time)

Same with alcohol. When a guy who likes fighting or can be agressisive gets drunk he will most likley want to fight somone. You will have an agressive guy on drink.  The drink doesnt make them like that. There already like that. But once the drugs hit. It brings out whats inside.
"We have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observence" - NASA

"There certainly are a lot of big boulders...whoop! - WINK!" - Jack Schmitt

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 09:50:17 pm »
I am going to say that as far as I know...no One has gone "phycotic" on marijuana.  The very small percentage, that has any severe reaction at all, usually wind up feeling ill.  Or "paranoid" - but then, how much of that is from its illegal status?

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 10:29:56 pm »
Dont' worry, Zorgon. It's only a matter of time, before no one will dare to be using without a license:
Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From 164 Feet Away
http://gizmodo.com/5923980/the-secret-government-laser-that-instantly-knows-everything-about-you

Elirium,

There are numerous studies showing the medical benefits of MJ for asthma and lung problems. I think that, in part, is why  Big Pharma is working so hard to create and patent THC drugs without the high.

And, also, just within the past year, I have been seeing very reports from the shrink side, about the permanent and positive personality change that has been observed in those who have used psylocibin mushrooms.

I'm even starting to see a movement to reinstitute the legal use of LSD under clincally controlled circumstances. Enlightenment comes slowly, but it does come. Guaranteed, that.

I'm glad you kicked your habit, though. It's hard to let go of what seems to be such a good thing, but the jury is still out on the long term effects.

rose

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]