collapse

Author Topic: Aether Displacement  (Read 106607 times)

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
Re: Aether Displacement
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 04:16:32 pm »
That word ...ENERGY.
When a nuclear bomb so called explodes , the illusion is of the  atoms releasing a vast stored up pot of ENERGY....even though nobody has any clue as to what energy is supposed to be.

I do.

Matter and aether have mass.

Matter is condensations of aether.

A change in state of that which has mass is energy.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 04:20:54 pm »
I think that you are ALL wonderful and I will bet everything that you are seeing the truth of the future and I will be very honored to know all of you.

Now I just have to find a place where I can quietly let my head explode.... because it needs to do that. This is all so far beyond my understanding that I wonder if I will ever get it.

Deep breath Brown ..... just go back to what you THINK you know!  <g>   Linda

For gravity, the analogy is placing a bowling ball into a tank of water. The bowling ball displaces the water. When you take the bowling ball out of the water the water fills-in where the bowling ball had been. This is evidence the water is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the bowling ball. The difference between water and the aether is the aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid.

For the observed behaviors in a double slit experiment then analogy is a boat and its bow wave. In a boat double slit experiment the boat travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit while the bow wave passes through both. As the bow wave exits the slits it creates wave interference which alters the direction the boat travels. Placing buoys at the exits to the slits in order to detect the boat turns the bow wave into chop. The boat gets knocked around by the chop and doesn't really change direction. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. The aether wave is the particle's bow wave.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:22:51 pm by mpc755 »

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 12:34:37 am »
Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University said the following.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists."

Matter has mass.

"About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' ... "

'Stuff' has mass.

"... that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part."

Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

"The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 12:49:44 am »

Three of the most beautiful sentences I have seen in a VERY VERY long time.  Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 12:51:35 am »
Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

In SQK, particles are standing waves of "etherons" - or in other words, standing waves of aether...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 12:53:20 am »

Three of the most beautiful sentences I have seen in a VERY VERY long time.  Linda

The best word was STUFF.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 12:57:08 am »
I saw STUFF. It jumped right up and hit me in the face!

Morgan and his " STUFF"  Yes.... I laughed too Hobbit. REALLY Hard!!!

standing waves of aether... Forgive me Amaterasu.... but that phrase makes NO SENSE to me at all, What the heck is a " standing wave?"

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 01:28:48 am »
Enter the dowser,

Matter does not exist , except as a concentration of the aether .
The aether creates matter in it's universal self similer MEMORY method.

There are two STUFFs relative to the aether.
1...A FIXED railroad type lattice, that is omni directional.
2...A dual spin resonant based fluid like substance that travels on the railroad like lattice , always acting under attraction.

There are posters upon here who fully realise how when a train reachs a set of points , the train will follow the path of least resistance that the switched points offers?

Mass only exists due to the presence of the dual spin flowing substance that enables it to REMEMBER to be.
If one half of that duality is removed from mass , then the mass will begin to FORGET.

I can follow both the lattice structure of universe, which is where the geometry comes in.
But I can equally follow the substance that flows upon the lattice structure.

The lattice structure is the MATRIX.

The reason a craft can enter a seemingly solid mountain, or dive into water without a splash , is because the craft is within a local MEMORY bubble that is in a different dimension of geometry that the lattice structure enables, they BLINK out of 3D.

I can detect the local memory field shape and size about anything, scale of course comes into play , but once You have the geometry and method in Your head, then scale as Alice realised goes out of the window.
Then You can THINK to the extremes of the universe, below any small We can comprehend, and outwards to larger than We can comprehend.

Mass has a SWITCHING rate in the geometry of 3D, it's limit which is not fixed is C.
Other dimensions are not as dense as 3D , thus the rate of switching is almost instant, to our perceptions of time.

I have no qualifications, in fact I struggle to even spell words, but I do have some friends called serpents, who KNOW all there is to KNOW.
hobbit

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 05:51:57 am »
standing waves of aether... Forgive me Amaterasu.... but that phrase makes NO SENSE to me at all, What the heck is a " standing wave?"

Ok...  You've seen oscillating waves on an oscilloscope monitor, right? (I hope so...)  The waves go up and down.  If the oscilloscope is tuned, the waves will speed up or slow down.  When tuned just so, the wave will stand still.  You'll still see the hump up and dip down, but they won't be moving.  That is basically a "standing" wave.  Sort of as much energy is going in as going out...

Now, I am trying to integrate hobbity's explanation with SQK (LaViolette's answer to relativity - which I think is a marvelous model).  There is a point, in SQK where enough "concentration" of a given sort of "etheron" density will create a particle "out of thin air..."  It happens VERY rarely in the conditions of the Universe as We see then now.  But it can and theoretically does happen.

If this concentration is an aggregate of memory - which perhaps "etherons" are the "stuff" of ([grin)] - then it is the "remembering" to be concentrating enough to be...

What say You, hobbity?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 08:04:13 am »
Arent all waves typically just ripples of vibration?

An oscope just shows a 2d version of a wave, and although it is called a standing wave, it is always vibrating and relocating...everything is.

The TEP experiment Naudin did shows the 3d waves on his expensive oscope, and they are like toroidal or torsion waves, tapering springs if you will.

This link shows some of the oddest waveforms ever captured on an oscope.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tep70wrd.htm

Back EMF also shows up as 2d on an oscope, but is really a multi octave ringing toroidal spin.

Basically everything is a wave, and as such everything is in tune and can be manipulated from afar through the aether, which is like a broth and we are the beans floating about.

Those watery ripples sure are important.

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 08:11:50 am »
Funny that you would say this Littleenki

That we are beans in a broth.

Remember what Mikado said recently about the soup not being ready yet? Just wanted you to catch that if you hadn't noticed.

If you had and you did it intentionally..... thats one thing.... if you just "happened" to think of " beans in a broth" and wrote it... I would check your shield.  <g>  Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 08:15:59 am »
Its ok, Linda as when I was volunteering for mess duty we had a sensei for a chef, and he would wax philosophcal all day til our ears bled!LOL!
One of his favorite sayings was..."we are all beans in the broth" and Ive been saying it for years!
No external effect necessary, shields on max!

Report to the transporter room? uh oh!

Get me my blue shirt! Ahhh, Im not beaming down in a red shirt!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 10:25:46 am »
Ok...  You've seen oscillating waves on an oscilloscope monitor, right? (I hope so...)  The waves go up and down.  If the oscilloscope is tuned, the waves will speed up or slow down.  When tuned just so, the wave will stand still.  You'll still see the hump up and dip down, but they won't be moving.  That is basically a "standing" wave.  Sort of as much energy is going in as going out...

Now, I am trying to integrate hobbity's explanation with SQK (LaViolette's answer to relativity - which I think is a marvelous model).  There is a point, in SQK where enough "concentration" of a given sort of "etheron" density will create a particle "out of thin air..."  It happens VERY rarely in the conditions of the Universe as We see then now.  But it can and theoretically does happen.

If this concentration is an aggregate of memory - which perhaps "etherons" are the "stuff" of ([grin)] - then it is the "remembering" to be concentrating enough to be...

What say You, hobbity?

This thread is titled 'Aether Displacement'. As far as I know there is nothing stopping you from starting your own thread.

Einstein defined motion in terms of the aether as aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

In aether displacement, which this thread is discussing, this is interpreted to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 10:27:37 am »
Quote from: Littleenki
Basically everything is a wave, and as such everything is in tune and can be manipulated from afar through the aether, which is like a broth and we are the beans floating about.

Particles of matter exist in and displace the aether.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:29:09 am by mpc755 »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 10:31:35 am »
This thread is titled 'Aether Displacement'. As far as I know there is nothing stopping you from starting your own thread.

Einstein defined motion in terms of the aether as aether does not consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

In aether displacement, which this thread is discussing, this is interpreted to mean it can not be known if aether consists of particles or not.

A tad confusing who You are addressing there????
Please define what AETHER is.
hobbit

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56