collapse

Author Topic: Is The Moon Hollow? And What Creatures Are Living Inside?  (Read 8041 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Is The Moon Hollow? And What Creatures Are Living Inside?
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:22:35 am »
Is The Moon Hollow? And What Creatures Are Living Inside?

In 1998, images from the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft revealed something startling from Phobos, the unusual large moon orbiting Mars.

It appeared to be a very tall, 400-foot-high rectangular-shaped object jutting straight up and casting a long shadow on the surface of Phobos, as seen in the picture below.

While most scientists feel this is just a natural rock outcropping of the moon, it still raises questions.

"Even if we see something that we can't explain, to conclusively say what it is, is a very different thing," says Florida Institute of Technology astrophysicist Hakeem Oluseyi.

"Suppose we find a perfectly shaped pyramid on another planet and we can't think of any way that could form by natural processes. That, to me, does not say that intelligence put it there. That says, to me, it's there and we have no idea how it got there. That's what we know," Oluseyi told The Huffington Post,

Oluseyi is featured on this week's return of Science Channel's "Are We Alone?" The series offers compelling stories about space and the growing belief among scientists that Earth is not the only planet that harbors life and, more importantly, intelligent life.

"In our galaxy, we're talking about something like 400 billion stars, and we now think there are more Earth-like planets than there are stars," Oluseyi, pictured below, said. "So, we're talking about hundreds of billions of planets. But the question of habitability -- whether or not they can support life -- is based on many factors.

"A conservative estimate -- if you say .1 percent of 100 billion -- would be tens of millions. We really don't know because, statistically, we haven't yet found a single one. But there are a few planets that have been discovered that have very high habitability indices."

And if you think those numbers are staggering, Oluseyi reminds us that we're only talking about the number of stars and planets in our own Milky Way galaxy.

"There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the observable universe alone, which we think is a tiny fraction of what the universe is," he said.

And when it comes to outer space anomalies, like that Phobos rectangular rock structure, Oluseyi suggests that's the very essence of the Science Channel program.

"That's the thing about this show -- "NASA's Unexplained Files" -- is that we study both the facts and the fiction. The key is to address the question: Are We Alone? Which is this deep philosophical question that we ponder."

Another provocative subject explored in the series is what happened in 1969 at the end of the Apollo 12 moon mission, which concluded with the first-ever deliberate spacecraft crash.

Scientists wanted to know more about the moon's geological makeup, so they devised an experiment to measure lunar vibrations.

Lunar module pilot Alan Bean and mission commander Pete Conrad -- the third and fourth men to walk on the moon -- set up seismographic equipment on the lunar surface prior to rejoining command module pilot Richard Gordon, who had orbited the moon during the mission.

"We jettisoned the lunar module and it impacted the moon at just the right spot," Bean reports on "Are We Alone?"

"This was amazing, this is science fiction, except you're living it," Bean said. "The scientists said, 'Let's separate the lunar module and have it impact the moon just at the right distance away from this seismometer that [we] put there, and we'll measure how it vibrates, and that'll tell us what's going on in the center of the moon."

When Bean and Conrad were safely back on board the command module, the lunar module ascent stage was released, headed back to the moon's surface, to crash about 50 miles away from where the astronauts had walked on the surface.

The used module impacted the moon at 3,800 mph, creating its own crater. What the seismographic equipment recorded startled the folks in Mission Control -- It registered the moon ringing like a bell. This moon quake continued reverberating for more than 30 minutes, causing some to speculate our natural satellite is hollow.
"Are We Alone?" reaches out to believers and skeptics with the following provocative presentations:

"NASA's Unexplained Files" -- a skyscraper-high monolith on the Martian moon Phobos; Earth's possible hollow moon; frozen water on the red-hot planet Mercury; was the moon landing faked?
"Close Encounters" -- a strange metal craft passes over Madagascar, plunging its capital city, Antananarivo, into darkness for 10 minutes; Texas police answer calls about a 200-foot flying object; a property inspector in Scotland is knocked unconscious after coming in contact with an unusual metal object.

"UFO Conspiracies" -- when unexplained lights crash into Canadian waters, the government declares it a UFO; Iranian jet fighter pilots are involved in an aerial dogfight with a UFO.
There's a lot more to see and wonder about on "Are We Alone?" on Science Channel this week. Check your local listings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/04/are-we-alone-science-channel_n_6786826.html

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Is The Moon Hollow? And What Creatures Are Living Inside?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 12:43:18 pm »
This struck Me as a subliminal attack on trying to think rationally:

"Suppose we find a perfectly shaped pyramid on another planet and we can't think of any way that could form by natural processes. That, to me, does not say that intelligence put it there. That says, to me, it's there and we have no idea how it got there. That's what we know,"  - Oluseyi

What?  Based only on "a perfectly shaped pyramid" as the data, I might agree.  But if We found that, surely We might have additional data available - type of construction, material(s), conditions, evidence of materials transport...  With answers We can assign Our probabilities on the question of whether intelligence put it there.

It rather disgusts Me that the approach is to encourage a "Gee, I'll never know" attitude, over a "Let's ask more questions" one.  I would say:

Suppose we find a perfectly shaped pyramid on another planet and we can't think of any way that could form by natural processes.  We might ask some questions about what it is made of and put together to determine whether intelligence put it there.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:34:14 pm »
Suppose we find a perfectly shaped pyramid on another planet and we can't think of any way that could form by natural processes.  We might ask some questions about what it is made of and put together to determine whether intelligence put it there.

Well we have two prime examples to work with on how that can work the other wat

1) The Face on Mars

When we first saw it it was a blurry picture that looked like a face. These three below are from various missions

Since then people have made all sorts of 'enhancements' to prove it is really a Martian face

And even this model

But when you look at the recent closeups  well it no longer looks like a face but an ancient Island. Sure people will now say "Oh NASA is lying!" That is a fake picture to cover up the face!" 

But no  it really is an Island  any amateur geologist can tell you that

Here is the full res

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/extended_may2001/face/face_E03-00824_proc_50perc.gif

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:47:28 pm by zorgon »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 01:44:25 pm »
Surely We adjust Our probabilities as greater data are collected.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 01:47:10 pm »
2) The Bosnian Pyramid

There is no pyramid in Bosnia. The Faerie Tale is pushed by only ONE person. All the claimed "discoveries"  of man made pavement are simply layers of NATURAL sedimentary rock

But people that have no back ground in science, especially geology, will oooo and ahhhhh all day because no way Nature could do this

Then they 'discovered' that the pyramid was emitting signals... well only that same person ever measured them  and they where radio blips  but in the story on the web they did THIS

In Vegas our Pyramid has a similar beam of light  so by adding it to a photo with the story or radio emissions and you now have the image firmly set in the minds of the believers.

As for the pavement  THIS is a layer from Pyramid of the Moon

This is a NATURAL layer of sedimentary rock similar to the way you see the dried and cracked mud in Nevada. It is called Tessellated pavement  It is found exposed in many locations around the world

Back to Bosnia  several layers

Here is what a natural cut through several layers looks like in natural layers of sedimentary rock

No amount of BS can turn natural stones into a pyramid  unless the believer puts on blinders :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 01:51:50 pm »
Surely We adjust Our probabilities as greater data are collected.  [smile]

Well yes and it does go both ways and yes there is coverup

but today with the internet and everyone having cameras and photoshop...  more and more "Evidence" is being manipulated to get money from the believers and actually being fabricated 

So today the BS is so deep very few even want to bother digging for the real stuff...  because when you get the truth, no one wants to believe it anyway if it doesn't fit what they want to believe

That si why this forum ATS and many others are losing the good posters.  It just isn't worth the time to research and present  only to be swamped by Naysayers and 10 foot deep Cow Patties

8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 02:08:25 pm »
Regarding the Hollow Moon

There are a few points to consider

1) Norm Bergrun.  He was a NASA scientist and gave us Ring Makers of Saturn. He also told us there were 'critters' on the moon and that they Moon was towed into orbit with the ship buried on the moon

What IF the Moon is the Ship?

2) TLP's (lights and spurts of vapors) have been seen on the moon since we made telescopes  NASA has tracked these in a book starting with 1554

Seems to me that IF the moon was a spaceship and there were beings on it we would see the occasional release of vapors and the odd light go on and off

I have a short clip from Clementine  This shows that the NAVY was expecting a light to come on because they oriented the craft to catch it  (I need to get this to Paulie to fix)

3) NASA dropped the Apollo booster onto the moon and it "Rang like a bell"

4) "Music" was heard on one mission  I would suspect that was in the form of vibrations that was heard as "music" in the craft as opposed to actual music'

5) People say: Well if the moon is hollow there goes your mining theory out the window!"

Well no because all the titanium thorium and HE3 is on the SURFACE in the regolith (dust)  Several million metric tons of HE3 in the first 3-4 inches

6) Apollo astronauts said they saw other craft. I REMEMBER this when it was live at the time before it was covered up. Ham radio was my thing at that time. I WISH I had saved that stuff but no one expected cover up back then

7) Meteorites  The skin of a hollow moon would need to be relatively thick so as to survive meteorites  But there is one curios factor on the moon  The largest craters are NOT proporrtionally deep  In fact they look smoothe bottomed and shallow   As you might expect if the bottom was a shell

continued....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »
8) Aristarchus Crater We have seen it with the lights out  Looks like a 'normal' crater  yet even then spectrographic and other lighting views show it is NOT a normal crater at all.

We have seen it with the Lights ON in our famous image captured by Mike Deegan and several other astronomers and even Galileo and Clementine showed us the SAME blue glowing 'structure'

But here is another puzzle.  They tell us Hubble cannot image the moon... yet they have THIS

Does that look like a normal crater? Here it is in color

Okay so now read the CAPTION

Hubble Space Telescope image of Aristarchus crater mapped onto simulated topography derived from Clementine data.
Date   12 October 2005
Source   http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=3275
Author   NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio; Zoltan G. Levay (STScI)

Now go watch the VIDEO at NASA  and see how they morph our blue structure into the above scene :P

http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/details.cgi?aid=3275

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 02:27:37 pm »
We orginally called it a fusion reactor and jumped the gun with the blue glow being Cherenkov Radiation

Well the reasoning was because 1) the blue violet color we observed and 2) the spectrographic analysis the Russiands did of the blue glow in 1954-6  The signature was similar to Cherenkov radiation

However that requires water... and at the time we were trying to show Lunar Atmosphere :D

I have since revised my opinion that the glow is PLASMA CORONAL DISCHARGE

That fits the observed activity better... and that also fits the level of atmosphere that John says is on the moon at ground level  even fits the minimal atmosphere NASA says is there

I based my opinion on new data  LOL The image of the HAARP in India operating showing the plasma coronal discharge

So since the 'lights' are not on all the time and Russian astronomers have studied the glow, and NASA and the NAVY have both recorded it  It seems that someone or something is turning it on and off.  So it may be a power source of some type or even a portal that opens and closes. 

If it is an array that would mean it would not be visible to us when off

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 07:05:53 pm »
So your saying it maybe the discharge of a gate opening and closing? Now that IS interesting?
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 08:00:49 pm »
That is what I have been saying  yes  I just need to 'FIX' the Aristarchus pages

But this has been going on for a long time... and NASA knows

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 08:03:07 pm »
CLEMENTINE  when the Lights were on 1994

Report April 23, 1994

Sky and Telescope published an article  basically saying anyone who sees a TLP is just seeing an illusion, despite hundreds of sightings by reputable astronomers... Well April 23, 1994 would change that dramatically... and involves our friend Clementine

"A satisfying rebuke to the TLP naysayers was recently delivered by JPL's B. Buratti at the October 1999 meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Padua, Italy. Her specific TLP occurred on April 23, 1994. At that time, about one hundred amateur astronomers noticed a 40-minute darkening near the edge of the bright lunar crater Aristarchus. Happily, when this hundred fold "illusion" took place, the lunar satellite Clementine was mapping the area around Aristarchus. Defying the dogmatists, Buratti scrutinized the Clementine data again. Sure enough, Aristarchus had really turned redder after the TLP reported by the amateur astronomers."
- Science Frontiers #127, JAN-FEB 2000. © 1997 William R. Corliss

More when I get back

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 11:18:44 am »
About that face on Mars....

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »
Thanks "Z" and Amy for the great additional content posted to this thread..

That imagery / video of the Mars face  is very impressive Amy.. 8)

Do you have special software to create that ?

Very interesting observations..

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »
This struck Me as a subliminal attack on trying to think rationally:

What?  Based only on "a perfectly shaped pyramid" as the data, I might agree.  But if We found that, surely We might have additional data available - type of construction, material(s), conditions, evidence of materials transport...  With answers We can assign Our probabilities on the question of whether intelligence put it there.

It rather disgusts Me that the approach is to encourage a "Gee, I'll never know" attitude, over a "Let's ask more questions" one.  I would say:

Well, what he said and what you said are essentially the same.  He never said "Gee, I'll never know."  He was simply saying "With the information we currently have, there no current definitive answer."  The insinuation is to keep probing, look for more data.

So don't be disgusted, you're two peas in a pod.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]