collapse

Author Topic: How to Withdraw Consent  (Read 27814 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
How to Withdraw Consent
« on: April 21, 2015, 05:25:29 pm »
How to Withdraw Consent

Begin with the premise that You were born without Your consent*, without You agreeing to the way things are being done around You.  Through experience, You learn that consenting to certain things gives better results than refusal, and You are conditioned to consent to many things without asking Yourself if it’s truly something You WANT to give consent to.

You are told, “Here is how the world works.  You must learn what We teach, You must obey the “laws,” You must find a way to add Your energy in exchange for tokens – and good luck getting lots of tokens for Your energy.”  You are told that the reason is because that is how a functioning “free” society works.  Without stepping back and asking if all that is the best way We could do things, You accept, and even defend these elements as sacrosanct.

That the idea of doing things differently is quashed, and avoided in schools, is a sign that someOne doesn’t want You to go outside that box.

And You give what is called implied consent to Them, since You’re not suggesting something different but accepting the system, struggling within that system which is designed to keep this way of doing things in place.  You do things like petition for betterment, and locally, it seems to work, but nationally petitions are quashed.  By petitioning, You consent to the system You are begging to.  You say, “I grant You the authority to act on My behalf within this system which I consent to.”

You register – root regis meaning “king” or “of the king” – to vote.  Again, You are saying with implied consent, “I accept a lower position to the top of this system, and am granted a voice in the throngs down here with Me.”

You exchange in legal tender – which is Their currency – and not lawful money, which no unEthical use of is acceptable and no tax can be placed upon.

The first step to withdrawing consent is to see what We have been consenting to for what it is.  We have the “twin towers” to psychopaths in power.  The first “tower” is a top-down controlmind (government).  Such social structures, where Some are given power over Others, draw psychopaths far more than Those to whom power over Others is not extremely attractive, said power being highly prized by the psychopaths amongst Us.

The second “tower” is accounting for the energy Each of Us adds to the “economy.”  The “economy” is in place to ensure the flow of the wealth on this planet to very few, leaving just enough at the bottom to keep the flow of Our energy to Them.  Money equals power, We all know, and that money/power draws and promotes the psychopaths in Our society.  They will choose to do absolutely anything to get and keep power over Others.  Absolutely anything.

It would seem then that withdrawing consent from promoting Our psychopaths to power over Us is the better choice We could make.

The next step in withdrawing consent is to have something better to consent to.

What would We replace the psychopath’s ladder on controlmind with?  Perhaps We should look to how societies in nature govern themselves…  In nature, societies all have autonomous Individuals that, based on seed parameters, react and respond to information Each encounters.  This is called stigmergy.  Rather than constrict Our natural stigmergy with a top-down system of psychopaths pushing Us around, We should solve problems within the three Laws of Ethics, bottom up.  The development of the interweb has given Us an avenue to that approach on a planetary scale.

And what would We do to facilitate the flow of needed and desired goods?  Accounting for Our energy began when Human energy was scarce.  Psychopaths enslaved Many to make use of Their energy.  Today, energy from the aether is available (though presently hidden in black projects and patent suppression) in vast abundance, and with robots to do any work We need done but have no One, or not enough Individuals, wanting to do the work, We could fill in with robots while not forcing Any of Us to give up something We want to do.  In turn, this would give the abundance of this planet to all of Us.

With effectively infinite energy available, accounting for Our energy becomes quite pointless.

With a stigmergic governance, solving problems and not passing “laws” which can create far more problems than they are claiming to solve, and no motive to profit, with the true freedom to create as We love to do – whether that is going fishing, dancing, studying, investigating, suggesting, organizing, traveling, singing, painting, designing, cooking, knitting, responding to emergencies, making movies, climbing mountains, diving the oceans…  With this in place, with a Betterment Ethic in place of the work “ethic,” sane ideas will emerge and not the insane ones forced upon Us.

The third step to withdrawing consent is to make proclamation.  “I withdraw My consent.”  Make it known to all Your circles.  Let Them know You consent only to better than the systems presently in place.  I suggest losing the name given to You and choose Your own.  If need be, become the Sole Authorized Service Provider for the corporation They set up (the all-cap “name”).  Service that corporation only when it is convenient.  If a warrant is issued for the corporation, do not provide the service of being a body.

Withdrawing consent is not all that must happen for Us to create better on this planet.  Enough of Us need to be aware that We CAN withdraw consent.  That there IS a better way of doing things.  To that end, I suggest You share awareness, often and avidly.  [smile]

*Some will say We contracted before birth for Out lot in life, but I suggest that that is an effort to convince Us there is no solution, and to just accept what They dish out; it is a very disempowering approach.  I am sovereign and live within three Laws only.  The three Laws of Ethics. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: How to Withdraw Consent
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:32:49 am »
You register – root regis meaning “king” or “of the king” – to vote.
No, "register" comes (apparently, I don't know Latin), from a word that means "to record", "regerere".

In nature, societies all have autonomous Individuals that, based on seed parameters, react and respond to information Each encounters.
Could you give an example of such societies?

PS: I forgot to say that, apparently, all that information is based on what happens in the US, in other countries things may be different.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:34:41 am by ArMaP »

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 10:04:06 am »
You exchange in legal tender – which is Their currency – and not lawful money, which no unEthical use of is acceptable and no tax can be placed upon.

Is not "legal" tender "lawful" tender? Legal money is lawful money.  If not, I've never seen lawful money that is not legal tender.

[/You register – root regis meaning “king” or “of the king” – to vote.  Again, You are saying with implied consent, “I accept a lower position to the top of this system, and am granted a voice in the throngs down here with Me.”

You register to be a part of the process. To have a voice.  A voice at the bottom?  OK, better than no voice.  You think everyone should be at the top? How could that possibly work?   Show me a nation of all Kings and I'll show you anarchy and total war.

Your 3 laws of ethics pertain to you only.  I'll make my own three and follow them.  That'll turn out well.

You make some very strange assumptions about human nature.  Human nature is Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, ect...  Humans have been engaged in violence against themselves since day 1.  Human nature and a state of peace is an uncommon and short lived event in the big picture of history.  Love and peace are placed on such a high pedestal because they are rare commodities, they are not human nature, but learned nature.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 12:13:50 pm »
The first step to withdrawing consent is to see what We have been consenting to for what it is.

I think most people that have a brain know that part  8)

The next step in withdrawing consent is to have something better to consent to.

Very true... there has to be an EXISTING option for people to opt out to.  You can opt out by going into the bush or the desert and avoid the system entirely. That is actually very easy to do however you will literally be on your own and it's a tough life. I doubt that would be an option for the vast majority of city dwellers :D   I considered that when I was young, we even built a large cabin out in the Northern Woods... no power  no road... lots of mosquitoes :P But the lake was full of fish, the forest full of game and fruits... and the water was spring fed

But when winter came... we went home :P

We should solve problems within the three Laws of Ethics, bottom up.  The development of the interweb has given Us an avenue to that approach on a planetary scale.

The FLAW in your plan is WHO is going to set the wheels in motion?  In order to have robots, SOMEONE has to build them using the current system  and that requires money that will have to come from somewhere.  Unless you have a plan to create robots from nothing... WHO will lead the way in doing it for free?  Talking about it on the internet is fine and dandy, making people aware of a potential change is fine and dandy... but you need those FIRST LEADERS to actually start the building of the system so people can say "Hey I want in on that"

There was a commune of sorts in Australia started... They found out that to get the land so they could be free and build the farms, and support system they would need the INITIAL members to put up $300,000  each...  After that it would be self sustaining but you needed that to break free from the existing control system

It is not like there is any land left that you can just stake a claim to

With effectively infinite energy available, accounting for Our energy becomes quite pointless.

Well so you claim  and surely there is abundant energy available in the Universe...  but it is YOUR claim that it is all locked up in Black Ops...

In my opinion they have not yet found a workable solution because if they HAD the military would be using it and not messing with trying to make gasoline from seawater. 

There has been NO workable solution to 'free energy" made in any country, by anyone, that can be verified and I don't for one second believe that EVERY country is in on the plot.

There are many countries out their if they had such technology available would use it to gain superior advantage over others  After all by your own words, that is what the Psychopaths do... seek control

With a stigmergic governance, solving problems and not passing “laws” which can create far more problems than they are claiming to solve, and no motive to profit, with the true freedom to create as We love to do – whether that is going fishing, dancing, studying, investigating, suggesting, organizing, traveling, singing, painting, designing, cooking, knitting, responding to emergencies, making movies, climbing mountains, diving the oceans…  With this in place, with a Betterment Ethic in place of the work “ethic,” sane ideas will emerge and not the insane ones forced upon Us.

Thing is I do all those things in your list now within this system.  The vast majority of Americans lead' a pretty good life  albeit there are some issues.  As long as things 'aren't so bad' for the average person... they will not see a need to give up their comfort and go cold turkey on a new idea. 

IF this Plan was already in effect and you could opt out of the current one and move into the other  than yes many will switch. But NO ONE is stepping up to the plate to build it

The third step to withdrawing consent is to make proclamation.  “I withdraw My consent.”  Make it known to all Your circles.  Let Them know You consent only to better than the systems presently in place.  I suggest losing the name given to You and choose Your own.

I did that already  :P  Yes I have a mortgage (by CHOICE) but all other debts have been eliminated and I do what I wish.  My new name has been Baron Zorgon for a very long time  I even get mail from government officials under King Zorgon :P

As for the mortgage  I CHOOSE to pay it for comfort and convenience. Though I do have my own mobile Tent City that we hand sewed ourselves, I am getting to old for sleeping in tents all years so I prefer to consent to a mortgage

Heating bills are gone  I use a free energy device called a Wood Stove :P My trees provide ample wood

I COULD go to the lake with a bucket for my water then filter out the crap so I can safely drink it... but I find it easier to pay someone to pipe it to my house.  When your robots are ready to deliver me CLEAN water for FREE  I will switch

I use Power but will soon put in a Solar system... but our tent city works fine on candle power and oil lamps :D  When your Free Energy system comes out of Black Ops  :P I will switch in a second...

In the meantime. I kinda like my comforts.  :P My only enemy is the Sun  forcing me to cool my house and use tons of water to keep my Oasis alive in the scorching  desert

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 12:26:22 pm »
Withdrawing consent is not all that must happen for Us to create better on this planet.  Enough of Us need to be aware that We CAN withdraw consent.  That there IS a better way of doing things.  To that end, I suggest You share awareness, often and avidly.  [smile]

Yes there has to be a viable option in place before you withdraw consent. Until SOMEONE steps up to the plate and CREATES it  all the awareness will do nothing... because people will wait till its been tried and tested before switching. No one will willingly walk away from what they have  to walk into the unknown blindly

*Some will say We contracted before birth for Out lot in life, but I suggest that that is an effort to convince Us there is no solution, and to just accept what They dish out; it is a very disempowering approach.

Actually You ARE contracted from birth if you live (were born) in the USA :P

Remember that Woodrow Wilson guy who signed into power the Federal Reserve and the IRS? Both PRIVATE corporations... He did apologize  LOL

Well that is not ALL he did... 

He created what is called a Birth Certificate Bond... 

In effect your birth guarantees that you will perform a certain amount of work in your lifetime and that work has value  :D  Who holds that bond?  The Federal Reserve of course

When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act. This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The county was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does.
http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html

Your Birth Certificate Bond Is Worth Billions
Posted on November 6, 2014
Your unknown Birth Certificate Bond Is Worth Billions of USD.

http://www.debtloanpayoff.com/your-birth-certificate-bond-is-worth-billions/#.VTf1PdJViko

Your Birth Certificate Was Made Into a Bond…it’s Worth Billions!
http://www.tatoott1009.com/2014/02/01/your-birth-certificate-was-made-into-a-bondits-worth-billions/

I am sovereign and live within three Laws only.  The three Laws of Ethics.

How is that sovereignty working out for you your Majesty? Did you make yourself a Crown yet?  I did :P

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 12:28:42 pm »
So  anyone want to join me in MY Kingdom? :D

I plan to rebuild and make one more crack at building the DREAM

Only serious people need apply :P  It is worth BILLIONS

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 12:33:54 pm »
PS: I forgot to say that, apparently, all that information is based on what happens in the US, in other countries things may be different.

Yes US people tend to forget that other countries exist  :P

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims that would have no interst in TAP  There are billions of Chinese that would have no interest in TAP

So it will have to be an American thing that may spread to Europe if it is proven to work

BTW  Can I be a King in Portugal? :P  Seems Romania will sell me a Castle and leave me alone...  Wish I knew that when I was younger LOL Ines Pyr (Caldy Island) was available recently for back taxes  I missed that dang it  since that is our 'assumed historical" land   Would have been AWESOME to actually own it :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 12:43:19 pm »

Is not "legal" tender "lawful" tender? Legal money is lawful money.  If not, I've never seen lawful money that is not legal tender.

Yeah I do not understand this point that Amy makes

I work  I get Federal Reserve notes...

I sell something  I get Federal Reserve notes...

Okay so they are debt notes  IOU's whatever..

BUT I can take those Federal Reserve notes and buy REAL GOLD

So where is the issue?

To be sure I need more notes today to buy an ounce of gold than I did in 1972  but then in 1972 minimum wage was 1.72 per hour  Back then a standard 2x4 cost TWO Federal Reserve notes  So to buy one I would have to work 1.25 hours

Today minimum wage in Nevada is 8.50 Federal reserve notes  A standard 2x4 still costs 2.00 federal reserve notes   so today for that same hour of work I can buy $ 2x4's  :D 

The PROBLEM is that people are buying stuff they really don't need with Plastic Money and wasting their Federal Reserve notes to cover that plastic  at a VERY HIGH price\

IF they would stop doing that and exchange those notes for real property (land, food, gold, gems, etc) they would have no problems :D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 12:45:46 pm »
z, when awareness that We CAN withdraw consent & create better reaches the tipping point, We WILL create better.

Then People WILL "step up to the plate."  People WILL do what is in Their power to move in that direction.

So clearly, the first step is raising awareness to that point.  Ergo My efforts.  Sitting there finding fault with an immediate integration without awareness does nothing but blow smoke and discourage Some.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 12:48:13 pm »
You make some very strange assumptions about human nature.  Human nature is Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, ect...  Humans have been engaged in violence against themselves since day 1.  Human nature and a state of peace is an uncommon and short lived event in the big picture of history.  Love and peace are placed on such a high pedestal because they are rare commodities, they are not human nature, but learned nature.

Amy has always ignored human nature :P  When humans are at peace they become lethargic and lazy... which soon allows a single psychopath to take over and mess everything up. History is full of them and History has shown many Utopian societies that became lethargic and lazy in their abundance and fell to the psychopaths because they forgot how to defend themselves

Anything free has no value in the long term.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 12:48:25 pm »

Yeah I do not understand this point that Amy makes

I work  I get Federal Reserve notes...

I sell something  I get Federal Reserve notes...

Okay so they are debt notes  IOU's whatever..

BUT I can take those Federal Reserve notes and buy REAL GOLD

So where is the issue?

To be sure I need more notes today to buy an ounce of gold than I did in 1972  but then in 1972 minimum wage was 1.72 per hour  Back then a standard 2x4 cost TWO Federal Reserve notes  So to buy one I would have to work 1.25 hours

Today minimum wage in Nevada is 8.50 Federal reserve notes  A standard 2x4 still costs 2.00 federal reserve notes   so today for that same hour of work I can buy $ 2x4's  :D 

The PROBLEM is that people are buying stuff they really don't need with Plastic Money and wasting their Federal Reserve notes to cover that plastic  at a VERY HIGH price\

IF they would stop doing that and exchange those notes for real property (land, food, gold, gems, etc) they would have no problems :D

There is a difference between legal tender and lawful money.  For an explanation see:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2uGn-G5tbE8[/youtube]

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 12:51:03 pm »
Could you give an example of such societies?

Ants, bees, wasps, herd animals, birds, etc.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 12:55:44 pm »
z, when awareness that We CAN withdraw consent & create better reaches the tipping point, We WILL create better.

You keep saying the tipping point... but don't define it.  What percentage of people will make this happen? Is that percentage Americans? or is it world wide?

Then People WILL "step up to the plate."  People WILL do what is in Their power to move in that direction.

Well I suppose eventually someone with money and power MAY try to make a change, Many have tried in the past and failed. But in the meantime in today's society (American) you won't find many willing to leave what they have.

So this Tipping Point... is it not effected by those who DO NOT want a system like TAP?  The Chinese have the Majority of people in the world  The Muslims have at least as many counter to anything American ideas. How does this fit into your equation?

So clearly, the first step is raising awareness to that point.  Ergo My efforts.  Sitting there finding fault with an immediate integration without awareness does nothing but blow smoke and discourage Some.

I applaude your efforts  but not everyone shares your solution :P

Any solid plan needs more than lip service and three laws.  It needs a step by step IMPLIMENTATION plan  that people can see and say  "Yeah that makes sense  Okay let's do this"

Despite your beliefs people are followers and need a solid plan to follow  and a strong leader to get the ball rolling.  This is the point I have been making

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 01:02:41 pm »
Ants, bees, wasps, herd animals, birds, etc.

Ants bees and wasps have Queens and lowly workers that are expendable :P

Wild Herd animals need a leader, usually chosen as the strongest male that can fight the others off.  Domesticated Herd Anmimals need a Shepherd (and dogs to keep them in line)

Humans are Herd Animals :P  We have Shepherds  some are good and care about the Herd, others are bad and Fleece the Herd. We have the Dogs (Police and Military who keep us in line. That is why soldiers have Dog Tags and are called Dogs of War :P ) We have Wolves that pray on those who stray off the path and we have Rams who only want to f..k all the Sheep :P

Then we have a few Black Sheep that are the free thinkers  But I here they have a cure for that now

Non-Conformity & Creativity Now Listed As A Mental Illness By Psychiatrists
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/04/07/non-conformity-creativity-now-listed-as-a-mental-illness-by-psychiatrists/

Nonconformity and Freethinking Now Considered Mental Illnesses
http://themindunleashed.org/2013/11/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 01:11:18 pm »
BTW for those looking to trade in those Federal Reserve Notes for some GOLD and SILVER

I have been watching it for some time...

A while back the 'experts' said that GOLD would hit $5,000.00 an ounce and SILVER would hit $500.00

Well the 'experts' are full of CRAP :P

Gold peaked at $1895.00 and Silver at $45.00 near the end of 2011 and they have been dropping ever since. Pissed me off because I listened to the 'experts' and held on to what little I have   :P

Today Gold is dropping
1,186.63   Down -16.27   -1.35%

and so is Silver
15.79  Down  -0.21 -1.31%

So if your looking for some metal :P Keep an eye on it

I am going to send all mine into the refinery and get it back as pure metal (they will take the refining fee out of the lot

I don't have a lot  mostly jewelry scrap and old metal found at yard sales :D  but at least its real metal :D

I think I will do a thread and or webpage on how to make some serious cash in today's world.  But I do need to practice what I preach again too

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter