collapse

Author Topic: Running Out Of Bombs?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Running Out Of Bombs?
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:46:59 am »
In the past few weeks, it was reported that Pentagon bomb supplies are running low (Fox/Defense One)

http://warisboring.com/russias-military-is-burning-through-its-high-explosives/

And now this.  What an awful situation.... something horrible could emerge, um, like peace. Perish the Thought.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Running Out Of Bombs?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:05:29 am »
In the past few weeks, it was reported that Pentagon bomb supplies are running low (Fox/Defense One)

http://warisboring.com/russias-military-is-burning-through-its-high-explosives/

And now this.  What an awful situation.... something horrible could emerge, um, like peace. Perish the Thought.

We're trying to defeat a Stone Age movement that revels in blowing up and beheading innocent people. This is a serious problem.

Are you okay with these lunatic Muslims spraying children at a concert all over the venue?  :o
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 10:54:22 am »
I'm Sun Tzu about it.  Not every battle or war should be fought. Choose carefully.

The Manchester Bombing may be an outgrowth of getting involved in fighting Libya and removing their government.  ISIS is a result of a pointless invasion of Iraq.  In both cases, the wise decision would have been to do nothing - other than contain the dictatorships externally.

The only reason we are afflicted by Stone Age murderers is because we never progressed past fossil fuels and we pretend that the Saudis are our "friends".  I recall a time when Muslim women walked in public without a head covering (Nasser's Funeral) and it was no big deal.  The US is addicted to the Petrodollar arrangement and cannot afford to let it end, so Saudis demand their US servants fight Syria and Iran for them.

The US and the EU are losing the "4GW" struggle - and I think China/Russia will win it.   

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 11:08:33 am »
I'm Sun Tzu about it.  Not every battle or war should be fought. Choose carefully.

The Manchester Bombing may be an outgrowth of getting involved in fighting Libya and removing their government.  ISIS is a result of a pointless invasion of Iraq.  In both cases, the wise decision would have been to do nothing - other than contain the dictatorships externally.

The only reason we are afflicted by Stone Age murderers is because we never progressed past fossil fuels and we pretend that the Saudis are our "friends".  I recall a time when Muslim women walked in public without a head covering (Nasser's Funeral) and it was no big deal.  The US is addicted to the Petrodollar arrangement and cannot afford to let it end, so Saudis demand their US servants fight Syria and Iran for them.

The US and the EU are losing the "4GW" struggle - and I think China/Russia will win it.

I can't argue with your explanation. It's a bit deeper than that though.

Islam wants us all genuflecting at the point of their scimitar.

This is more than a struggle for oil. It's a cosmic battle over several archaic dogmas.

Ignorance has us under its boot.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 11:45:48 am »
All zealous religions want to convert and dominate everybody else - Scientologists, Born Agains, - even smiling Mormons and pacifistic Buddhists. Take away their money and power and encourage materialism and even fanatical Puritans end up as wishy washy Congregation Church members ( my brother in law loves the story of the "half way covenant')

We are being fed a load of propagandistic crap - in that the core problem with Islam is the Takfiri/Salafist movements - as encouraged by Arab oil money.  I truly believe that if the US is forced to leave Iran alone, they will evolve into a secular state in a generation.  In Russia, Putin has a Muslim buddy named Kadyrov who confronts Takfiris directly - as in a sort "excuse me, did you say I'm not really a Muslim?" - after which some 'persuasion' takes place ( uh, ... see "gays in Chechnya').  China keeps a close watch on the Uighurs ( 'your stores will sell alcohol, comrade')

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 12:56:57 pm »
Ignorance has us under its boot.
And that's why I think we can only win wars like this by spreading knowledge, not death.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 01:08:12 pm »
Eighthman said, "All zealous religions want to convert and dominate everybody else - Scientologists, Born Agains, - even smiling Mormons and pacifistic Buddhists. Take away their money and power and encourage materialism and even fanatical Puritans end up as wishy washy Congregation Church members ( my brother in law loves the story of the "half way covenant')"

"Dominate everybody else".........not really!!!!!! Not "all" ..........in my opinion as a Christian. There are many things that we feel strongly about as Christians, but dominating others is certainly not one of them. God has made provision for every person, but many will not come to accept what is so freely given!! Jesus will soon return for all who are His, maybe even this year!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:12:17 pm by rdunk »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 01:25:54 pm »
All zealous religions want to convert and dominate everybody else - Scientologists, Born Agains, - even smiling Mormons and pacifistic Buddhists. Take away their money and power and encourage materialism and even fanatical Puritans end up as wishy washy Congregation Church members ( my brother in law loves the story of the "half way covenant')

We are being fed a load of propagandistic crap - in that the core problem with Islam is the Takfiri/Salafist movements - as encouraged by Arab oil money.  I truly believe that if the US is forced to leave Iran alone, they will evolve into a secular state in a generation.  In Russia, Putin has a Muslim buddy named Kadyrov who confronts Takfiris directly - as in a sort "excuse me, did you say I'm not really a Muslim?" - after which some 'persuasion' takes place ( uh, ... see "gays in Chechnya').  China keeps a close watch on the Uighurs ( 'your stores will sell alcohol, comrade')
Okay, 8thman, here is your shot at it; tell us how you would do different, what changes you would make to get everyone on the right track; Go for it, you have our undivided attention, and I will even keep everything irrevelant out of this thread until you have stated your case  8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 01:46:06 pm »
And that's why I think we can only win wars like this by spreading knowledge, not death.

Knowledge is being spread like mad. The groups in question are too intransigent and ignorant to take it on board.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 02:06:27 pm »
Knowledge is being spread like mad. The groups in question are too intransigent and ignorant to take it on board.
People are not born intransigent, and ignorance is lack of knowledge. What we are seeing now is the result of many years of ignorance, so I know that fighting it with knowledge is not something that will bring a quick victory, it will take several years to bring some results.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 05:45:02 pm »
Since the universe is dominated by the Iron Law Of Unintended Consequences, I hesitate to offer direction on How To Fix Pretty Much Everything. That said.....

There isn't much individuals can do because the deceptions are so thick, even with the internet.  I think fighting for national single payer healthcare would be a great idea because the nation Can't Afford It - and it could hamstring the Deep State pretty well thereby.  Better a nation struggling to pay for healthcare than struggling to foment war.

There are some very favorable trends - such as the possible 'superiority of defense'. We could witness conventional military power by western nations simply evaporate because AI guided weapons could destroy expensive offensive systems cheaply.

Another good trend?  Russian and Chinese ideas about business relations without getting involved in "spreading democracy' or 'human rights'.  This nonsense has now evolved into yet another reason for more war - and it ignores the fact that US rights took a couple centuries to appear - for blacks, 'Injuns', women, gays and so on. As past leader Lee Kuan Yew said about human rights emerging from prosperity, "how much human rights can you afford?".

A third good trend is Trump - if he has 'bent the knee' to the Evil Deep State/ Cabal/Illuminati, then he remains the primary 'salesman' for their wars and domination - a truly awful situation for them.  All he has to do is 'be himself' to damage every alliance the US Empire depends on.  If peace and freedom loving Democrats ( uh, who?) gave this any thought, they would be jubilant. Shows the happiness people might miss if they abandon their principles.

The one thing an individual could do is invent a practical, easily available free energy device - and then figure out how to overcome the nasty obstacles of getting it to the public  (obstacles like getting killed, rejected by academia regardless of evidence,  and getting the money to build it after that).

Anybody got hard evidence of mass psychokinetic meditation to change the world, that would be nice, too. I'm not real sure about causation vs correlation in that TM reducing crime stuff.

I am deeply disturbed that (if true) that the Tall Whites seem to be authoritarian and hierarchial. Maybe Startrek Fascism is our future.

Enough for now, as I wouldn't want people to think I'm opinionated.  Hey, what made you just gag?

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 07:03:49 pm »
There are ways of getting a free energy device to the people.

You don't talk about it. You just distribute it, or the plans for it. Word of mouth. They can't shut all of us up.

Of course, once the government and Big Oil catches wind of it they'll probably outlaw the parts to make it.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 05:41:54 am »
Exactly.  I suspect that some researchers found that radioactive decay could be triggered into practical batteries. Not much point in trying to develop it because even if is just involves alpha radiation, I can guarantee they would smear anyone as a terrorist and kill or imprison them.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2017, 07:11:45 am »
I suspect that some researchers found that radioactive decay could be triggered into practical batteries.
They did, more than 100 years ago. It has been used mostly in space probes and Mars rovers.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 08:59:19 am »
I'm not talking about those low current units, such as with beta decay. I believe they found something very practical and compact that went way beyond the wimpy beta decay stuff  and then erased nearly every reference to it, as if it never happened at all.

https://solari.com/00archive/web/solarireports/2017/sr20170427_Saker.pdf

The above is the best discussion I know of anywhere in explaining the world at present.  Some very discerning people who see thru the BS.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter